MERKEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

Pig's head left outside Angela Merkel's office with 'insulting message'

A recent poll suggested half of Germans want Merkel out as Chancellor

German police say a pig's head was left outside the constituency office of Angela Merkel, inscribed with an "insulting" message towards the Chancellor.

The incident took place at the entrance to Ms Merkel's office in the northeastern town of Stralsund, where she began her career in politics in 1990.

Officers confirmed the inscription was directed at Ms Merkel herself, but refused to say exactly what was written because a criminal investigation has been launched.

The pig's head was found outside the office in the early hours of Saturday, they said.

Ms Merkel remains the most powerful political leader in Europe, but her popularity at home has suffered in recent months.

A poll published last week by INSA suggested almost half of all Germans did not want her to stay in office for a fourth term after an election next year.

The dip in the Chancellor's popularity has in part been ascribed to her liberal policy towards refugees arriving in Europe. Last year, more than one million people made the journey from Africa, the Middle East and Asia to make new lives in Germany, many fleeing war and persecution.

archive.is/Q0AqR

Other urls found in this thread:

screeps.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Gysi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor pig. What'd it ever do to get its head shipped to Angela Merkel?

Fuck, I always forget people still think our politicians work completely on their own behest.

I wish she'd just fucking die already

They can't even use one term in the same fucking thought. What are they, migrants, refugees, or other? You cannot be a refugee and be migrating with the INTENTION to never go back home. That's called immigration.

Germans are such faggots now

Could this have anything to do with our nithing pole idea? What ever did happen to that?

I hate how Jews are trying to scape goat Merkel for all this. Not that she's a good person but the Jews are just throwing their Goy puppet under the bus to take the blame.

Somebody should leave a pigs head outside this fucker's house.

Well, it's just a pig head, not a refugees head.

I hope she dies soon.

Good. Now do it at every mosque, then we might see a change.

That's their MO. They pick a goy puppet, than blame the goy for the horrible shit the Jews do.

Stupid fucking bitch annoys the shit out of me. Gj lads

yet

Merkel has done more good for Germany than

Only half?

Her punishment must be more severe

C'mon, fam, don't leave us hanging.

WHO user WHO?

What good lad?

WHO DAMN YOU?

I had this one liberal Jewish professor my first year at Uni who would keep lecturing about George Bush and how he was such an idiot for the war in Iraq (This was like 2010 so Bush hadn't been in office for years). Little did I know at the time that the war in Iraq was really for his people. He would literally bash Bush every fucking class and was a Greek mythology class or some shit. But yeah Jews really love blaming their Goy puppets for their crimes.

The other half are still too scared to express their real feelings.
Remember: The KGB is still within living memory of many Germans.

That must have been torture having to sit there and bite your lip.
Did he grade generously, at the very least, considering he'd cheated literally Jewed his students out of the education they'd paid for?

That was my first thought. Someone actually did it (in a way) and I salute him for it.

Rats? Lice? Cancer?

ANGELA KASMIERCZAK IS A KIKE

user, I…

I can't wait for the day they chop her head of. I just can't wait.

Unlikely.
She will escape by U-boat to Argentina before they can get to her.

naw man, that's where Hitler keeps his UFOs. Hyperborea's borders are closed.

So many shills. So little time.

I was going to say, is this a nifthing pole?

Top memes.

this is now a /comfy/ pig thread

Hang Merkel

This video will be used as evidence at this cunt's trial for war crimes.

Look at the horrible conditions those refugees have to endure!

well the recent elections suggest otherwise

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!

Let me remind you that Merkel is nothing but a petty chancelor, a civil servant that oversees the german provinces.
Nations that are administered by prime ministers and chancelors are often nothing more than US or british imperialist colonies.
See Australia, Canada, etc.

Guessing it said "You're next" since they didn't release what is said.

Wonder which song came first

Triarii - Iron Fields

Can we just kill all these non white, inferior trash already? I'm getting sick and tired of seeing chinks, rats, niggers, hispanics and sand niggers on fucking white soil. THIS IS A WHITE WORLD. Seriously, I wish these non whites just died already…

sure thing user! I'll meet you this Friday outside of:

and we'll kick this shit off. I'll be the guy in the suit. whisper

and I'll know you're legit. together we'll end this plague/

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!!!

How can anyone still support her? Insanity. I'll assume it's women that are still blind to reality. Reminder to you all that if you have any sort of control over any women in your life, try to get them to avoid mainstream media of all forms as much as possible.

the germans are so cucked it will be a mercy kill once they are wiped out of existence

I think Jim is getting carried away.

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!!!

isn't it "die juden"?

needs work fam.

Don't give up, try again.

fuck you're right.

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE

any suggestions? should I just make it bigger so the text doesn't seem so crowded? do you have any examples of good ones you could post ITT so I can see what works? I'm not much of an artist, tbh

When Merkel visited Brazil in 2014 for the world cup she had her grand vision

"That's what I want Germany to look like!"

dank oc, coming through.

She deserves it.

This. Nithing Holla Forums was one of the best psy-op ideas iv ever seen on here. We need to keep the idea alive as I still believe it could catch on.

I've either seen this before and promptly forgot or just had dejavu. Have you reposted that exact sequence of images before, in the recent past?

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE !!!!!!!

Yep, in the original nithing pole thread a while ago.

Have more too. Ended up with a nithing folder. I still intend to make one - locating the animal skull is ongoing though

God damn ponyfags.

How do I write something like "Feminists/antiwhites will find their end" in runes?

then it goes on the quad on campus in the middle of the night lol

Triarii make some pretty good music, they're Austrian if I remember right.

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE

Make The Reich Great Again.

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!!!

Everyone hates you brit pol

Random request to contribute to this thread: >>>/wg/4953

What, with only the AfD making gains?
And we don't vote for the chancellor you retard

I thought they were about to outlaw the AfD…?

That would lead to revolt, and I'm not even exaggerating.
Every last bit of hope to somehow resolve this democratically is pinned on them, if that fails, blood and iron will decide

I hope your numbers are right.

It's the Stasi.

I'd like to think this was a shill who had an awakening while typing this out. He couldn't bring himself to finish his statement and collapsed on the desk crying about the life he has lived accidentally hitting reply. Even now his pondering if he should just end it all after all he was only earning 4 sheckles a day from the jidf. I hope in the back of his head is a voice that is whispering "Do it faggot".

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!!!

It was a psy op so just write "Feminists/antiwhites will find their end" in english (or whatever country you are in) on a sign (cardboard or paper tied on will do) and make up some spooky looking runes underneath.

The writing gets the message across to whom tthe nithing is intended for and the cryptic runes add to the spoopy occult unnerving factor.

Remember, the nithing pole idea was primarily a psyop so any occult working was secondary. The runes can be nonsense - the intent is ehat is important

checkd

How? The Germans have no gun, a weak military and cucked police. Also, EU troops could march in. I don't see how it could happen. I'm so fucking worried….

How is AfD polling? Can't they just form a coalition government and keep them out, like they did in Sweden?

We have one of the highest rates of guns per capita in the world, and the military and police have been on the verge of revol for the last years, that's why they are being weakend.
Have faith, good always prevails in the end

What the fuck is that picture?

Not that I don't believe you, but do you have any citations/articles? This really keeps me up at night. Sweet lady Europa is dying…

Nonesene, these are the labor pains of her rebirth

Commies gonna com.

The Screeps world map, apparently. Whatever that means.
screeps.com

Unlike Nuremberg, we have over 70 years of hard evidence, legally admissible in court, to send each and every last one of them to the ovens.

Do you think that we’ll allow a Jewish lawyer to represent his race during the Jewish Trials For Crimes Against Humanity?

I wish you were right, but the forces aligned against her are far too strong and the elites are able to coopt any real movement forward….

also, not having babies is not having babies, and I don't see that changing either

lel

I say this was a dig at l'il piggie Cameron as well. Two for the price of one, right?

famous last words…

this isn't the 30s, bro. I don't understand why you're so confident. I wish I had your confidence - I really do - but I don't.

Ah, concerned shilling.
And you had me, too

Nope. Just a very, very concerned burgertiste who is terribly ashamed I didn't have many white babies, seeing what is happening. I've been inside these circles and read their literature, and I know what they're doing. I truly don't think anyone will stand up to it. But, I'm not in Europe, so I don't know.

If there is any "secret" motive, its just me fishing for a reason to hope

Good

Merkel will be assassinated before the year is out. It'll be pretty public too.

how is this cunt even alive. someone end her

Dont be fooled by what appears to be a majority of brainwashed, stupid people, for they always screech the loudest.

cooler, smarter heads tend to speak less or at least at a reduced volume.

The stranglehold on information is falling apart, depsite all the rampant, multi-faceted deception we are witnessing pretty much everywhere it is becoming harder and harder to lie to people, this is an unstoppable trend the…powers that be are scrambling to keep up with.

Read more, talk to people about shit, keep your head up and try to figure out how to live a decent live without being a cunt or riding someone else into the goal.

Give people some credit, after the fact I believe we will come to the realization that we live in an age where peoples perceptions are changing more drastically than they ever have before, the steady chant of satiated morons ebbing every day, if only a little

As for germany specifically, its really up in the air at the moment, there are like three big factions at work and it all depends so much on what happens in the next few years

the one good/bad thing about Merkel is that she is spineless, she sways with the wind, when everyone is shouting at her she turns around and says "the people stand behind me!"

an example, despite her anglo masters she has bowed to industry pressure over russia, big business basically told her that she needs to stop shitting on the table over something as fucking silly as ukraine, and it worked to an extent, sanctions are still in place but they are toned down and I have a feeling they wont be up for long, there is some serious pressure on Fatima over this.

another really bad example is how she 180d on atomic power over the fucking nips giving themselves a nukey cumshot with the help of GE lmao

this woman is a goddamned physicist, the whole Energiewende thing is going to fuck us in the ass so bad and on some level she knows it

holy shit this is long i could give you more reasons but this is the gist:

so much depends on what happens across the atlantic unfortunately, trump2016, i guess…

Fair enough. This is a very good post. But, let me play devil's advocate for a bit, so we can see how much meat we can scrape off the proverbial bone, here.

Yes, but my European proxies censor the fuck out of everything. I'm actually kind of pissed, because from a burger perspective, my name is probably on a list now because 98% of what I watch from my American IP is "offensive" material. For everything else, I just keep my proxy on…. I can't understand how Europeans can even redpill themselves. For me, it took a total and unequivocal confrontation with cold, hard reality, as plain as can be, for me to really realize what was going on

I don't think this is enough. We have serious demographic and resource problems. I'm not suggesting anything crazy, necessarily, but its definitely going to take more than a lukewarm reaction.

who? I mean, how/what pressure is coming to bear on Germany from the anglo-sphere and why?

But this is what I'm saying, though. The people doing this are trying to stop nuclear (among other things) in order to topple society. How can you operate when wrenches are being constantly thrown in your gears?

I don't see how simply an election in the US at all helps Europe. Europe is fucking occupied territory, and I'm not talking about the mudshits. Europe is under an occupation government and they don't even know it, imho fam

I use a VPN for most of my surfing usually with a dutch IP and other thanactually naming the jew and holocaust stuff I can get access to most things in my experience, sometimes i have to switch to czech or lithuanian or even further east(oh the irony), but thats usually because of copyright

I think most of the censorship here is mainly editorial censorship, or half-truths/"errors"(which you apologize for in a tiny column on the last page days later), or straight-up omission

controlling the narrative and slander are the main tools here it seems to me, from SaZ presstitutes copying NATO press junkets word for word and putting their name under them to all the hitpieces that are written on any group that is disrupting the left-right bullshit to an extent, be they local like afd(not exactly a fan but credit where it is due), compact etc or a "populist" like trump

as for the list yeah im sure thats a thing pretty much everywhere at this point, not that they can actually parse the data of who goes to what fucking blog, but im sure they are collectin it…

So i guess I would say there is censorship, but its more about how they say something, they cant just straight up lie or completely ignore things anymore because information is completely out of control, weve already reached a point where overt censorship almost has the opposite effect, it makes people look harder(which has already been metaleveled and…tactically turned around in some cases, i.e. an organization acts like they are censoring something precisely so that they can draw attention to it)

oh certainly, we need so many things including a revamp in the basic way we deal with each other, but every step towards dismantling the big political camps is a good thing, this establishment left-right bullshit is cancer of the highest order, we need more people talking and aggressively supporting actual issues, without weighing them down with an entire ideology or agenda. I think we are already seeing this, partisan lines are falling apart pretty much the world over, be that trump, sanders(yes even him), all these startup parties, etc p.p. Im sure theres a healthy dose of controlled opposition/color revolution style shenanigans in all of this, but thats ultimately damage control at the most, fake movements become even more obvious the longer they run

ill answer the other 2-3 points in a sec jesus im a longwinded fuck today

Merkel better wake up now and realize people are sick of her

>other than….. also what about commies
well, that happens here, but until you until you see it face-to-face then you don't know. And, I'm not necessarily one of "those guys," but until you understand all the connections, then you're really flying blind you have to understand yourself as a target, esp from within

I think if more Eurobros translated stuff, it would really, really help wake up the US

Yeah, but I think we need more. We have to retip the scales so to speak.

>sanders(yes even him) absolutely. I welcome populism in any form at this juncture

no worries. take your time. just happy to have a conversation that goes more than 3 posts without devolving into rhetorical accusations or whatever.

trying to quickly google this guy basically proved me wrong on the censorship, an endless stream of mozilla "security warnings"..

Interesting character, i think i have heard of him but only in passing, disagree with some things but thats not the point, definitely a good example of someone that fucks with the left-right paradigm, theres a quote from him quite similar to a statement i use for the same purpose:

anyhow, I got sidetracked ill answer the bit about germany and nukey now lol

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!!!

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!!!

JIDF shill was kidnapped for this post

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE

There's plenty of people here with too much free time on their hands.

Surely they can place a few NEEThing poles.

Jim is getting a little ballsy.

No fucking shit.

If dubs Merkel is dead within a year

dammit

nope

absolutely wrong

While the de jure power of an office may seem smaller than the percieved reality, the de facto influence held by such high offices allows them to do much more than they can legally order done. It seems politicians like to fall back on the excuse that their office isn't so empowered when things go wrong, all the while benefiting from the influence they hold over other decision-making bodies.

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!!!
ITT

But what was written on the pig?

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!!!

You'd be surprised at the sheer quality and number of sly workarounds contemporary Germans have devised simply to keep their non-mainstream opinions hidden from the public eye.

Most are aware that they'll have every last negro of the US Army shooting them - on command from the one in Washington - the second they hit back against the negros of the Islamic State; many are also aware why and against what their ancestors fought, and that there are still nukes aimed at them today, now likely including a few stationed on their land.

So they abide. That whole thing about fatalism is somewhat true, but you forget that the other side of it is discipline; they expect the worst and many are preparing, waiting for a telltale shift in the politics of their occupiers. Say, a certain potential president with living relatives in Germany. For the time being though, the wise ones prepare for a long winter, and the courageous ones move off the grid. This isn't the last that the world has seen of this nation.

holy fuck… triggered hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Gysi

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!!!

Those Weimar faggots?

There is not really such a thing as being partial jewish for kikes though, if your mother (or even grandmother according to some) was jewish then that makes you a kike according to their rules.

soon merkel

Nazi jokes confirmed.

kill that bitch yo