Terrorist attacks in Europe and the West

Welp, there was another one today.

Shouldn't they stop reporting them? They've become too common like places where this happens commonly and aren't reported anymore.

Is this the German axe attack?

ayyup

This is what i am afraid of. Terror attacks in the west becoming so commonplace that no one bats an eye when they occur. Similar to when a terror attack occurs in the middle-east and no one gives a shit.

They have been before and they will be again. Are you American?

I know that. I just dont want people to not care.

Actually forget it. It is stupid to think that people will forget about terrorist attacks that occur in their country.

I'm pretty sure Germans are aware of the axe attack. Not every single attack has to be front page news outside of the country in which it happened.

ISIS threatened to bomb Canada and everyone knew about it here, but I didn't hear people from the US talk about it.

The level of stupidity in an idea never stopped people from falling for it en masse before. Don't discount the power of an idea just because you didn't fall for it.

Not talking about a threat of an attack and not talking about an actual attack are two different things, though.

Islam is a religion of peace

funny joke user

wew

They report them because we need to ahow.morons out there who say in all seriousness, "Islam is a religion of peace", that it is actually a hateful, destructive religion.
Then we have people like you, who would rather just ignore the problem. It won't go away if you ignore it.

Vere ist >>6000000

This pictures is funny, because someone has made his eyes all different. It makes me laugh.

Imo the axe/knife attack was more brutal than the classic bombings or the truck case.

Scary shit, we got few years if even that to do something about them or they will fcking override europe.

How and why do people feel obligated to say that Islam is A-OK still?

There has been another attack in France. A mother and her three daughters were stabbed at a vacation resort for being dressed immodestly, as in wearing a bikini at the swimming pool.
Fuck, is this gonna happen on a daily basis now?

Another one in the UK just happened. Get used to it.

tanks satan

i didn't know muslims wanted to bomb canada and i live there