I want to kill myself

I've lost my job, then I got another job and lost that too. The worst part? It wasn't because I wasn't good at it, nope, I worked 4 years as a receptionist and I lost my job because of my shitty political opinions I expressed outside of work. Then I finally got a job a week later at a gas station only to be fired a few days later because my manager looked through my bag, found my journal and read it.

I've been looking for work for a few weeks now and still no interviews, no work.

I've had to leave town and stay at my friends house for a month now. My girlfriends family hates my guts, it's mainly because they think I'm some sort of racist all while my girlfriend IS A HISPANIC WOMAN. I've never been arrested or done drugs like a lot of their family has done, yet as soon as I'm accused of being a racist I'm the worst person on the planet.

I've had to go to my church every Sunday with people who stare in judgement at me. I've been trying to find a new church.

Now my car has transmission problems and I have to find a new one before it craps out on me. But I have no job and my money is running out.

If it weren't for my girlfriend I would have found somewhere to go quietly. I feel no love for myself, I want to restore my life but I can't stop thinking how nothing is ever going to be the same.

Why the fuck did was your manager digging through your bag and reading your stuff?

That bitch needs to be stopped.

Definitely file a lawsuit. I thought it was illegal to fire people because of their beliefs. At least in the U.S

By the sounds of it, the opinion you voiced sounds distasteful to say the least.
Do you renounce the opinion?

You've got no choice but to end it OP.

I already talked with a lawyer, they have every right to fire me according to him. They even turned my journal over to the police. No charges because I did nothing wrong though.

By now, yes I do.

What was so bad that someone turned it over to police?

did you have plans to kill people in it, if so wtf were you doing carry it around with you

It's hard to get people to change their opinion of you once they've pegged you for bigotry of some sort, but if you've done no actual harm and rejected harmful ideologies, then it's to their fault to chastise you forever.

Unfortunately, that's their choice to make.
You could try do disprove and correct it if you really value the individual opinions. Rough road.

If you don't want to deal with the added adversity, best bet is to move on.
Across state or different state. Doesn't mean your life is over.

What the fuck was in that journal?

Also, I can help you get a job. :^3

"Black lives matter."

kek

I enjoy this. I hope you will suffer more in your life.

snap out of it you melodramatic fool. some of us never even got as far as a job interview without some narrow-minded idiot taking a fat shit on our dreams of a good life.

fedora detected

It just had stuff about my sexual interest and history mainly. But I expressed some illegal interests and my resolve to never pursue those illegal interests. It's stuff I've been struggling with, I was advised to write them down. I was able to get my journal back with a word from the police chief though.

You're probably right I have a friend in Kentucky whos offering me free pizza and a tent behind Papa Johns so that might be a thing if I get desperate enough.

You're that guy from the "fuck subjects" thread, I've already messaged you fam.

Giving a shit about what spics and SJW think about you and killing yourself over it? Fuck them you don't owe them shit.

Confucius, you're pointing at the moon all wrong. - user

==you're a faggot== - user

nice try kiddo

do you two niggers mind?

Mind what? OP killing himself? No.

two? i didn't post that last one. i think OP has probably heard as much as he needs to from Holla Forums anyway. he knows what he has to do.

all me

Stay strong, user. Stuff like this has happened to other people and they survived, you will too.

1.) Don't change your opinions because faggots persecute you. Only change your opinions based on evidence and argument. This isn't the fucking USSR, although plenty of people would like it to be.

2.) Keep your personal writings secure. You've learned that the hard way. Keep thinking and writing.

3.) Keep looking for work, actually show up and ask for jobs. Focus on blue-color stuff that doesn't care about SJW shit. Don't just send out applications. A real live person who looks cleaned up and ready to work is very appealing to an employer who is really hiring.

4. Blow off steam at Holla Forums.

Just found out I have to leave my friends place because his dad doesn't want me here anymore because my pastor told him everything.

After I pack my stuff in my car I'm going to find a really steep cliff to drive off of.

I appreciate all the advice in the thread guys.

You didn't say you were a Bronie. So that's what was in your journal! Your pastor is telling everyone that you clop to Rainbow Dash.

Cheer up, user. Read Vox Day's "SJW's always lie." The chapter on how to survive character assassination is free IIRC.

First of all, don't destroy a car. Someone else could still use it.
Second of all, don't do it.

How does the pastor even know about this stuff?

He was like
I confided in him the contents of my journal because I thought he could help me. Instead he told my friends dad.

I thought I could trust him. Now I feel betrayed and violated. My friends dad was so nice and he hugged me telling me there are no hard feelings, he said he hoped I find help. It stung so bad his kindness.

What a fucking piece of shit. Have you confronted him about it?

I've tried calling him tonight but no answer, I'm going to call him in the morning or go to his house but I'm afraid going to his house might be a bad idea so I'll just keep trying to call him.

Stinks of samefag
Ugh

The default name was bronie until about half an hour ago. Look through any recent posts in other threads.

Well they're forced by law and also by their vows to tell someone you know or even the cops if there are lives at risk.
Never tell anyone you're gonna kill yourself if you actually want to do it, it's a fucking stupid thing to do.

Nobodies lives are at risk. He could of just not told him. Man I never said anything about suicide to him. What the fuck am I supposed to do? The punches just keep on coming and it doesn't stop, the pain gets ever greater and now I got no place to go.

Even if you don't outright say it but you seem like such a depressive piece of mopping shit they suspect you might plan to harm yourself they have to tell someone.
It's just how it works.

SAVE QUICK BEFORE DELETE

Kill yourself.

A pastor is supposed to do this? Alright. I guess I'll find a better way to kill myself and leave my car to the family then.

Yeah, they have to keep quiet for most shit, except when someone's life is at risk.
That's why you should never tell anyone you're gonna kill yourself unless you want help, because that shit usually lands you on a strait jacket.

Perhaps you would like to demonstrate?