Western Art Appreciation Thread

Why do you stand for it Holla Forums? Why do you allow orientals to monopolise your culture? Why do you let lazy untalented and mass produced anime and miscellaneous weebshit pervade your senses and distract you? Why would you fill your retinas with a sub-par, non-white culture? Where is the appreciation of western art?
When you allow a foreign art style to take over your memes it allows subversion to take place, it lowers the standard for western artists and further contributes to the degradation of modern art to the point where people don't even try any more.
A lack of reaction pictures is not an excuse, there are plenty amazing historical works of art that could be utilized in place of some unproportional and unrealistic scrawlings that Yuki or Ling-ling spat out.
Are you a white nationalist? Or are you a race-traitor? Don't let the Jew or the Chink remove you from your heritage and separate you from western aestheticism. Smug anime girls are helping normalise race mixing and attraction to non-whites. Do you think that you'll ever be able to attract a white nationalist wife if you are pining after pre-pubescent cutesy cartoon characters? It's not healthy, it's disgusting and degenerate. Stop wasting your time with Vietnamese finger-paintings and get in touch with your race and western beauty.

Dumping my collection, anyone is welcome to contribute.

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/ychan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the artists I am posting first are from my German folder.

Some music to enjoy the thread to. European music illuminates an otherwise dark world.

Where is the art?

quality thread, thank you
2lowres4me

(hitler dubs checked)
Modern art may be shit, but there are plenty of masterpieces that were made before Jewish subversion of western beauty for you to enjoy.
If you must have a decent work of art that is recent and up to date to sate your ADD tendencies, then go paint one yourself.

That ID man, shit. Checked.

pol is turning into tumblr

Just because both have the ability to host images does not mean that they are equivalent.

Loving the impressionist works. Thanks for contributing.

the pleasure is all mine

Last of the (organised) german collection.

Jim if you are listing to this you really need some kind of auto sage feature after OP crosses a certain threshold of spam.

Post the course of empire.

I would like to hide you, but for some reason I can't.

Could anyone explain why I can't hide people anymore?

Because you are posting from a smart phone like the filthy casual you are.

These are too big to be posted with 5 images attached.

Nope, computer.

It doesn't work for me too and I'm on a computer

Then you must be using a causal browser, go over to Holla Forums and get your minds right.

I want to be able to hide anime, when it get's spammed.

You clearly have no idea why we can't hide, therefor you invent some bullshit.

Options -> General -> Storage: Erase
Note: this will reset all settings.

Thanks, it works.

Already hidden the anime.

Hmm jewesses actually looked hot back then. Explains the inter-marriage.

Love Boticelli

When you think about it everything will probably be destroyed if muslim come into power in Europe and all that will be left of it will be copy and digital versions.

don't remind me

Everyone need to remind, this is not only an European problem, if Europe don't want to be saved we will have to force them.

The reason we post smug anime faces is because they cause a double dose of butthurt, also because there's just so much content.
But thanks to you, I have a few new shitpost images.

Is that you, "anime is not art" autist?

No, I know the one you're talking about. I'm not mad that someone posted weebshit ITT, just disappointed.
Holla Forums should be better than that.

You're welcome. I'd like to see more of these circulating. I saved your crops.

you don't need to tell me twice, I'm not giving up prime european wine country for the muslims even if I am in america.

I wonder if the kike will give up on their wines too pics related

FREE BORDEAUX

All of those are paintings, by the way.

fucking amazing, holy shit

I have to head to bead, because I live down under, I will continue dumping tomorrow, if the thread is still alive.

well its not like its going to hit the end of the catalog. btw this gustave would make a great reaction pic

Last one for tonight.

Western art has not produced anything good in the past 100 years, mostly because of jewish subversion and both world wars destroying parts of europe.

bump

Yes. Fucking marxists ruined everything

bamp

I love Italian cypress trees, so beautiful.

It's too cartoonish.

What the fuck is going on in this image?

ayo OP can you make a torrent of all of these please?

I second this these need to be avaible for longer than this thread lasts.

Also, MY GOD! this has to be one of the greatest image dumps in both quality and size in chan history, bless you OP.

This is bretty gud
sourceforge.net/projects/ychan/

that first painting is ok but the others are garbage.

This worries me.
Some IS retard can just walk into a museum and do massive damage to masterpieces.

At least be coherent and post only Celtic, Germanic etc stuff.
There isn't a whole lot of "100% white" art beyond Christian stuff.

FUCK MAN I never know if posts get through

seems no, I'll try dumping one by one then

I see OP already posted bierstadt but I didn't see this pic

I thought it's already established that Mediterranean was settled by Middle East shitskins in the Neolithic.

pic is what happens when you let a white man make art in china btw

Because I don't subscribe to something out of relationship bias. I follow things based on quality of entertainment. Anime is fun. Western television is dogshit filled with feminist and racemixing propaganda.

Thank fuck for filters.

Commencing dump of (organised) Dutch collection

Nigger, over half this whole thread is just you posting. Lay off the PCP and quit spamming. You're posting the same images more than once and many of your images aren't even of very high quality.

Beautiful art. Shame that in this modern day, the professional exercise of these kinds of classical Western skills are largely in Japan because they still actually appreciate good landscape and architecture composition in their cartoons. I know you think it's weebshit, but the Japanese anime industry is one of the last areas where a classical-style painter can hold a steady job. And don't let western anime fans skew your perception; the Japanese people fucking love classical Western aesthetics, and their art schools still rigorously drill their students in the classical techniques.

There were a few duplicates in my folders, yes. Also, Holla Forums doesn't seem to stop you from posting an image that has already been posted on the board anymore.
All the images combined have to be under 8MB to post it. I'm trying to be efficient. If you don't like it, you can hide the thread.

What kind of fucking autist has to post almost a thousand images? Just pick the best ones of highest quality and post them one at a time instead of posting every fucking paining in the universe and compressing them to lower quality image size.

And it's poor image board etiquette for over 64% of the posts to be by just one person.

I was going to slow down, because I have other things to do, but I have a limited amount of time, and I wanted to dump my collection as much as I could in the time that I had. And if there is a ~750 post limit for this thread I would like optimally ~3700 images posted.
If appreciated your contribution earlier.

Nice work OP. Thanks for putting in the effort.

Also, ignore the fag. If I really like one particular piece I can easily reverse search it for a bigger resolution image.

You're welcome.

I can link to a torrent I got some of these (German and Dutch collections) from if anybody wanted it.
Almost 50,000 paintings in 10GB.
d1d1def94bf8837685cf1256e40e2e54bec152ba

For the others, which are of higher resolution, such as the Thomas Cole ones, I could mega it if someone wanted me to.

Is that string of characters the link? Doesn't look like a magnet link to me. Sorry if noob.

It's called a torrent hash.
Here is the magnet if you want that too.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d1d1def94bf8837685cf1256e40e2e54bec152ba&dn=Oil%20Paintings%20Of%20Western%20Masters&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ffr33domtracker.h33t.com%3a3310%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce

ty

Politics is downstream from culture.

There is a 100% chance that you're a fucking jew… calling this spam.

this an art thread you fucking cancerous fucking faggot, jesus christ did you just get here from reddit or 4cuck? this is how these threads go. there's literally nothing wrong with it since anyone at any time can start posting their art. fucking kill yourself

its the torrent hash. 100x easier than copy pasting ridiculous gay magnet links. always use infohashes. plus its harder for people to search for that shit. I mean a hash is a hash. a magnet link is obviously a torrent.

Bach is art fam

Bullshit, I for one am extremely grateful to op for his efforts in collecting and sharing these images all of which are of a high artistic value, many of them being masterpieces,

Your a shill.

The only non-degenerate piece of art I saw in the modern section of the museum last time I visited.

A lot of artists believe that realism is dead because of photography. But their idea of what should replace realism is grotesque.

You think that painting looks good? Look closer…

lol

Well, let's try this one out instead.

Oh no…

Welcome to modern art. Apparently, the artist wanted to mock the puritanism of Americans towards their own history. All he did was ruin otherwise beautiful pieces with ridicule.

What museum is this displayed in?

Is this a tranny Amerind?

After RWDS take the artists out of the picture, someone can just scrape the human figures off and paint over them.

wish the kikes didn't kill that beautiful family

Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. It's also where the piece with the space shuttle launch is displayed (Action Painting).

Don't be too quick to judge the artist. Many artists, whether musicians or writers or painters, will hide beautiful works under smut in order to not be censored or ignored. It is a survival tactic in a degenerate world.

The only Real is Death.

Then embrace it and let the rest of us live.

Any good literature on how I can learn some techniques to draw and paint in these ways? I'm willing to learn on my own, I just would like to know some place to start. Never have I been much into arts, but over the last few years I've grown a strong liking for architecture. I've been in construction and mechanical work the majority of my life so maybe it's time to try something new.

Everything you said is a lie, right now there are hundreds of classical painters in the West and almost non in Japan.

If you think anime is anything like classical art, you are either outright lying, or have no appreciation of art what so ever.

hidden

OP is a huge faggot

Fucking sue me.

I'll convert them or replace them with another version for next time, just for you.

Just saying.

Why does 8ch not stop me from posting dupes?
Sorry about that.

End of the Dutch art collection

Starting Swedish collection

m8

BUT WHERE IS THE A–

Oh, wrong thread. There's plenty of damn fine art here. Carry on, gentlemen.

Bump

Last of the Swedes

Great thread OP.

You really triggered some ugly postmodernists today.

Well done.

Sorry about that. Three of the same painting, whoops.

Nice thread OP. I'm the filename guy who posted a big art thread back in February. I've been reluctant to post another art thread because saving with the filenames has become more difficult. Does anyone know how to preserve the filenames without directly copying them from the html?

Posting some newly labelled stuff.

I never knew I had this feel

Also since this is the art thread I guess I should ask here.

How do you guys feel about modernist and postmodern art? Does it have any value? What about literature, or music?

no

You're literally posting modernist art right now retard

early modern stuff is good but post modern is almost entirely crap

any details on the second image?

theres some magical charm with women that are naturally beautyful and wear no makeup.

Posting in a comfy bread

thanks

ychan is shit

Oh shut the fuck up

WTF, bumplocked?

imkampfy being a stupid cunt, as usual.

Meant to attach pic

What the actual fuck?
Will the thread die now? Is there any way I can get imkampfy to un-bumplock it? If not, shall I just start a new thread?

imkampfy won't do shit because he's a goon. He's here to piss us off and cause drama.

yeah, this place is fucked. the jews are really trying to shutitdown by making sure we only have shit-tier threads

Modernism is a specific style, not the period in which the art was produced.

There's a good art thread going on 8ch.pl

8ch.pl/pol/res/6695.html

If people migrate I'll continue posting there.

It's Tissot, one of my favorite painters. I'll dump my Tissot folder.

Thanks for the dump OP.

ATTENTION
The Torrent here contained an ISO file, and a jpeg file, I cant open this ISO file so can you re-make a torrent of all the actual images?

If 84e0ad could open it, maybe the problem is at your end? >>Holla Forums ??

Also a bit MOAR

Open the ISO file with 7zip or WinRAR, and extract it

How? Please explain your thought process, faggot.