Doushio

I have been considering handing the keys over to someone else, however I think I might just stick around a little longer.

What should I do? Give a reason following an explanation of what you think or I won't consider your opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/autism-spectrum-disorders-asd/index.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you should fuck up kennediposter because he is the cancer that is killing Holla Forums

Stick around longer. You have an opportunity not many other people can get the chance to do. It's understandable that you feel your job has gotten monotonous, however its more important to take your responsibilities and complete what you set out to do.

This

I'm willing to dedicate all of my free time to destroying the Kennediposter's life – at the moment, that is all I want in life. So if you're on board with that, I don't care who the fuck you are, let's accomplish something.

In the end, I wanna see that faggot livestream his suicide.

you should give it to me, as I don't browse Holla Forums regularly, and it would turn into the unmoderated mess it is supposed to be

You need some time to get used to the position, before you should consider resigning.

Besides, I think you're slowly growing on the community.

pls never leave baby girl u r great and I love you, that is my explanation. How have you been lately :3

sleep on it and talk to us in the morning

The "unmoderated mess" approach obviously doesn't work when ONE USER has the ability to completely flood the board with utter nonsense.

Apparently I'm a fascist, because if I was a mod, I'd be inclined to dox faggots like you for even hinting at the support of spam.
Yes, and I've fully embraced it, because I've now witnessed the full extent to which an autist will abuse "freedom".

I'm a fan of spam within reason.

Holla Forums is dead, why does it matter?

I'm a fan of content that inspires participation, and if you'd identify some of those things as "spam", then perhaps I'd agree with you; however, I am not a fan of threads being derailed because one autistic faggot doesn't like it. I'm also not a fan of floods of threads which consist of variations of abstract nonsense.

I am enjoying the growth and potential this place has to offer.

Remain in your position and gather more knowledge and experience.

A moot reincarnate… or perhaps, a moot 2.0. Or perhaps something that resembles nothing of a moot. Something better.

We will wait and see what you shall hatch into.

It has been half an hour and she hasnt answered yet. Im beginning to get worried ;_;

I thought everyone was saying that kennedifam are many posters around the world, their IPs at least point to that direction

Keep telling yourself that

Well, fill me in on what I'm missing….

Stay, you've been the first board owner of Holla Forums to actually delete spam. Plus your "attention whoring" keeps this place interesting. Its always nice to have admins that stay in touch with the community.

Post more cute anime.

I have mixed feelings about you man.
For some fucked up reason of yours, for a week you kept deleting every single fucking thing that got posted, you kept the board at page 1 and 2.
Aside from that occasion I have nothing against you.
I kind of got creeped out when you posted the posting history of one guy.
I asked you to ban me for 5 days you denied my petition.
I dunno why Baniposter hates you.(I don’t know him or care about that guy.)
Endchan, Finalchan, Freech and Masterchan goons hate you, as usual and expected, if you get stressed by their harassment, you are weak.
Again, aside from that you are Ok in my book.

how could I be cheerful while worrying about my possible future fiancèe;_;

Bani poster hates him because he's a spammer

That might be the case, nevertheless, one user would have the ability to derail an entire board, when that board has a total of about 800 users and a low PPH – I have seen ample evidence of this.

I think the Kennedi bullshit is mainly one user, but in any case, it would nice to get to the bottom of it, so we could proceed to make his/their lives fucking miserable.

RIP 2016 Catalog

we were doing so well but now there's no one to protect Holla Forums from pic related. pic was from yesterday

Stay here as BO and try to combat the fucking Kennedi spammer.

dysnomia

Make Eternal Travis post Cyclical Again!

egas pls stay or give it to me because why not

Kennedi and Bani spammers
Need some Banhammer.
I would gladly do it.
If I was you.

The 1-2 page thing was temporary while Holla Forums had less than 100PPH (all ponies)
Bani hates me because I ban him for spam a lot.

The goons hate me because I'm actually trying to keep this place functioning.

I'll stay and see how it turns out. I'm gong to contact Jackson. I want a lot of mods to do nothing but delete spam for me.

Stay. But tell us what the fuck happened with Kennedispammer. There is something personal about this, especially since he says he can see her house from his apartment.

What happened at Deviantart, with Bani, etc?

But other than that, I believe you really do want to make Holla Forums great again. Just get the rest of the vols together as a team more, so you don't get over stressed and freak out.

I think it would be a loss for the community if you resigned now.

We need an active board owner to delete the shitposters.

Why are you ignoring me sweet heart? pls stop, we can talk about everything!

I would like to volunteer to keep this place free of spam.

Lots of potential vols. I'd love to do it as well. Shit has been pissing me off a long time.

Gilbert was the guy who started the kennedi cancer. I figured this out a while ago and tracked him down through a tumbnail, and then I got him fired from his job. This was all way before I became a mod.

I don't think he's the spammer.

Me? Why me?
You made a mistake.

ITT: Dysnomia pretending to be the community and praising himself.

Hi Sage!
Get fukt.

kys

no u

Yes. You go on constant temper tantrum ban sprees on a 2-weekly basis then remove them as an apology, but it's a lie, because you never learn from your bullshit. We would all like Holla Forums to 'not be cancer' but that isn't really possible without fucking the board up. Chan culture is Chan culture for a reason. I learnt from being a hugboxing faggot that you can't just change legacy boards because they 'don't meet your standards'. You've failed so many times and racked up so much hate that it's really time you left. You were a fun guy, but a shitty mod for this board, and you can't fix it now. You're welcome on my Deviantart, /kind/, Tox, and stuff like that though.

Hand it over to an admin. You are cancer.

Triggered Goon detected.

Kill yourselves faggots

Stay as long as you stop handing out perma bans.

Permaban is disproportionate to the crime. No one should get a permanent ban, 1 year should be the maximum sentence, and should be reserved for hardcore CP.
Think about it, how is one supposed to learn from their mistakes if they get a perma ban?

Think about people with static IP's and what if you inherit a ban imposed on someone else?

Lurk more fucking newfag.

no u

Go back to Deviantart Michael.

Yeah, I do kinda hate when you ban me for spam, but if it goes off the walls, then I'll get over it if you unban me a few days later and post under Holla Forums without a 'fuck dysnomia', 'cute furfag avatarfag', or 'spammer' personality for a bit. I try not to anger you too much when you throw temper tantrums, but it is kinda funny to poke at you.

Dysnosmia, dox this fag
seriously, just do it

Then who? Is it true that some of the IP's are from different countries?

don't let the door hit you on the way out.

They're calling you in freech!!! Go!

You shun me. B-but I love you. I do not understand.

God this board has become a fucking joke.

Just call me Mike.
It's an alias, and Michael is not my IRL name.

Then you should definitely leave… and take your triple-doubles with you

goon get out go to freech.net your atistic war against Holla Forums makes no sense whatsoever.

i think this post is emblematic of how far off the deep end some autists, including dysnomia, have become in terms of assigning spooky boogeyman to sperg out about. it's fucking hilarious to watch.

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/autism-spectrum-disorders-asd/index.shtml

I'm not really a spammer. I post a lot, but it's not everywhere. If I was really going for intentions of spam, I'd be posting Buck Bumble again. Bani is usually just an appetizer to go with the main course meal of my posts. I also don't post in a ton of threads. If I was spamming, there'd be 6 Bani threads in the catalog, and at least 2 images in almost every thread that gets recently posted in… without any post related to the OP. I'm just avatarfagging, not spamming.

Look faggit,

You're not the worst Holla Forums has ever had. That in itself is a positive attribute you have. Don't get me wrong, it's not because you were better than the other janitors but because some of them really sucked shit. Like nugger and the jerkwad who turned Holla Forums text only. There were plenty more worse than you.

I think you should stay if you can be more receptive to learning and growing…

You need to stop being such a self-righteous prick. You do shit with an attitude of complete autonomy with no regard for the community at large. You act without thinking about the implications of those actions pretty often. It's immature as fuck and doesn't help build trust with the anons. This hasn't been a huge issue because I don't remember you doing anything outrageous, besides leaking post history… But once you do something that the faggots on the board don't jive with people will fucking hate you. Because you act based on your own emotional impulses and its obvious to everyone who sees your posts for a while. You have a fucking shitty ass excuse for everything. You treat this board like a fucking toy. You do shit based on how you feel in that moment and am only motivated by entertaining yourself. Its obvious how attention hungry you are. That makes it all the cringe worthy. If you share someone's post history, every user automatically thinks you would do the same to them. Unless it was completely undeniable it was necessary, you will lost confidence and trust from the anons. Anonymity is the most scared thing on imageboards and is the foundation for this site. Its the reason IBs exist and are still active today. Stop being such a fucking faggot and grow up. Be humble and learn to be disciplined about your constant attention whoreing shitposting. Its non-stop. This is Holla Forums not fucking /dysnomia/.

so that's what kennediposting is call now?

I'm not autistic enough to type or read a wall of text like that

Just so you know, this is exactly why I outed them, in hopes that you idiots would stop feeding them, but you won't stop feeding them, so I'm going to let them rustle your jimmies instead.

Kennedi however, he does said thing. He always correlates it with Kennedi, whether on topic or not. And he posts in more threads than I do. I just post in like 10 threads an hour about Bani, and 2/5 posts is related to the OP and Bani, which is more than Kennedi can really say, because she posts in 20 threads per hour, and makes several, if not many, threads in the catalog. I make like 2 threads in the catalog (about Bani) per day.

did you Implied I have Autism?
I don't get it.

10's actually a bit of a stretch for me, more like ~8.

get real, nigger

Are you still mad that I didn't use your cancerous drug banner?

im just giving you my feels

then why would you take one of my sena pictures with the original filename you faggot

You know what even more ridiculous? The fact that some people dedicate nearly every waking minute of their lives to spamming an obscure imageboard – I honestly do not understand the motivations, other than the probability that they suffer from a severe mental illness.

idk probably because im lonely

I wish it was /dysnomia/

Great plan

Kennedi is a more spam-focused avatarfagging with the purpose of killing off the board, while mine is more content-focused and I am not trying to destroy the board unless the mods don't work with me, so I give them an example of 'spam' to show how much more destructive I could be if I wanted.

how did Holla Forums reach this state? look at this thread. it's an amalgam of obnoxious tripfags rooting for their obnoxious tripfag leader, underage newfags obsessed with le epin "internet wars" crying about "goons", and dysnomia being more of a stubborn faggot unwilling to give in then usual. It's overwhelming to fight, and it feels like the Holla Forums I love is lost.

Did you actually read all of that? i didn't even get to the bond text.

why fight the love?

hey now, uncle is my obnoxious tripfag leader, not egas

(Checked)

I posted the link so that you could familiarize yourself with the symptoms of autism, and then perhaps you'd gain a better understanding of why the goons spam the site 24/7

that's exactly what Kennedi did

wait what the shit
that's not the image I posted

^.^

doesn't bother me any, I've got the trip and I've got the quads

I was fine with not being a mod, it's just that when I get banned and then get banned from every proxy I use even when I say "I'll slow down with the cat images if you don't ban me/unban me", then I get serious and raid the board because the mod is being a complete faggot.

>GOD stop being so BUTTHURT JESUS you're a fucking FREECH GOON you dumb GOON didnt read lololol xDD
Every thread you sticky asking for feedback. It's the same fucking thing.

Yes, it takes less than half a minute and I don't want anyone to shit talk about you.

that's ok I bet you are busy and important, thx for acknowledging my existence :3

don't be mean you are both cute animu girls.

Just so you know you're one of the most cancerous faggots on this site.

so what's the point of this thread? just to attention whore?

it's bad practice to negotiate with terrorists

sena is a cute animu girl, not me

this tbh fam

You don't get to ask questions, goon.

Notice how, for example, the Senaposters are posting. They avatarfag with every single response, and they don't even provide somewhat thought-out responses. They're circlejerking, as usual, in a serious discussion thread. I'm just posting with additional content that is arguably shit, but it's fun to do it that way. Dunno why, but my 'tism likes it. I don't revolve threads around me/Bani unless I'm being ironic, which is still very slightly.

They provide somewhat thought out responses, just not as thought out as they should.

Don't leave us, you've done good work here.
And I'm pretty sure I've seen his cancerous banner quite a few times. Faggot never got around to actually making a best girl (Maka) banner. Smdh tbqhf. Pic related.

I'm not really interested in the opinions of a biased drug addicted egomaniac.

Sorry for the small confusion.
yeah Autistic people tend to over focus, Goons from freech are obsessed with destroying Holla Forums.

Do you even have to ask? They're only saying they might quit because they want anons to tell them not to. The last time they didn't have retarded sheep like , unquestioning of every post they see, they completely sperged out and started deleting posts left and right.

I'm senaposter you shit

This!

see

Anti dysnomia is anti Holla Forums and anti 8ch, begone and never come back faggots.

This thread is now dedicated to guessing this user's age. I say 12.

are you trying to equate me with that druggie?
that's why I have the trip

No, this thread it's about goons from freech like you, now get out.

I'm not actually that angry with Dysnomia, he's generally a pretty cool guy, and has been doing some great stuff for Holla Forums.

No. This thread is for opinions on whether or not I should leave, and why.

Although it's been derailed by everything in the book, so I'm done with the topic.

Freech get AIDS

why'd you reply to me too

Freech is utterly fucking bizarre to me. I mean I completely understand Librechan, cause pedos gonna pedo, but freech is literally just a bunch of assblasted, pathological spammers who are fighting for their right to engage in repetitive behavior.

One look at the site, and any sane human being would assume that it was comprised of either autists or retards… one of the two.

Your feelings are not important, only dysi's feelings count and she dislikes you.

So you will stay? pls stay darling

Because you posted your entire collection?

Autists aren't really the problem, since some people with autism can keep their shit together… at least sometimes, and if they try. Freech are just very high up on the autism scale, and/or just extremely bored people who were rejected from society/too lazy and-or spoiled to find a real hobby other than spamming a dead website.

lol
yet again the delusions are hilarious

I'll let you in on a little secret that anyone who's not mentally ill knows.
Holla Forums was the majority of posters on /int/. They left, made the board of a friend of hotwheels irrelvant by taking all the traffic, and then when hotwheels came to shitpost there he couldn't handle the banter and thus he started personal army all over the site.

Enter, the first round of mentally ill anons. Always on the lookout for a boogeyman, they assign multiple explanations for the thing that has made BASED hotwheels upset.
"Goons", "teenbros from warosu", and the all-time favorite: "social justice warriors." The mentally ill spam this across the site, accusing everyone of being the new boogeyman, rambling about goons, etc.

Then come the newfaggots. Oh boy, the newfaggots. The retards that repeat everything they read verbatim, even if they don't know the context, like a fucking parrote. You retards are literally stupider than a god damn cockatoo.

Anyways, they repeat all of this bullshit verbatim. It becomes established fact. The cycle continues with sperging about imaginary boogeymen. Ad infinitum. End scene.

You can never break her, fuck off Holla Forums

that shit has been doing it for longer than that post

I don't get it again

Is Dysnomia a grill?

grow some thicker skin man, of course it got derailed. Everything gets derailed, this is Holla Forums nigger.

wrong. Holla Forums was a handfull, literally at most 7 seven people that are obsessed with destroying this website because they are mentally ill.

What's funny is that he is a newfaggot, he made a post on /sudo/ asking what the board volunteer IP addresses correspond to.

No one fucking cared when you pretended to resign in the first place, you attention whoring piece of shit. No one cares now. The only reason you're getting replies is that this is a mod sticky.

Give the account to fucking anyone, no one will care. Kill yourself, holy shit.

no

Still gonna share them so I can reassure myself. Also, why would Dysnomia hate me? I wasn't too mean to him/her, just annoying. I jokingly made anti-Dysnomia memes for one night, but I never really hated him/her, and I don't think he/she really hated me either. But if so, then I'm sorry they feel that way.

Of course she is and I will marry her

And yet, all of /int/'s traffic was gone when they left. They're not obsessed with anything other than international banter, you ascribe this quality to them because you heard it from someone else.
The fact is that Hotwheels couldn't handle the banter, and sic'd the top boards to flood it. He got so triggered over the fact that someone called him a genetic dud, and that his friend's board was made irrelevant, that he undermined the free market of the site he held so dear. Not that it was a really thing, board claims were too important to throw to the swine, so he'd always check with his IRC circlejerk before he put a board in claims.

No you faggot. They spammed /int/ to death 24/7 with proxies, they are the reason we have captcha. They are obsessed with destroying this site because they are likely real shills.

No, I was there. I'd totally permaban fags like you on sight, jeez

this

Just so you guys know this is one of the goons I banned the other day.

no, he's a man

It's not exactly imaginary when the board is flooded 24/7, you extraordinary dumbass – whether it's freech, or Holla Forums, or one dude making Kennedi posts, there are obviously people (sometimes one, sometimes a group) who spend an insane amount of time trying to destroy this board.

Stop acting like you're some kind of old sage who sees everything with total clarity, because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You are doing a great job, thanks for protecting us!

I'm not >implying I'm outright stating it

No, they are not the reason we have a 24 hour captcha.
Oh man, I forgot that buzzword too.

You've never banned me, though I am the user who called you out on /sudo/ for being a fucking retard and not knowing that your board volunteer IP hash corresponds to the /16 subnet. Why'd you delete that thread? Was it embarassing to be called out?

You claimed you're done with the topic, and yet you're still here. You're nothing more than an attention whore of a hotpocket. How pathetic.

nice dubs

This attention whore of a moderator gives people a reason to flood Holla Forums. And you could also say that it's in Holla Forums's nature to be flooded. Ascribing "Holla Forums" "goon" "shill" to anyone who floods a board when flooding has been a thing for any random autist to do since time immemorial shows you just want to ramble about a boogeyman.

So no, you are the one who doesn't know what you're talking about.

thx. Do you know which dubs I like?
The x chromosome dubs of dysnomia

So much negativism in this thread!
I know this is Holla Forums, but jeez.
Why do you have to do this, Holla Forums?
Why do you continue feeding the drone, (more) normal people?

Ignore Holla Forums and they'll take a break. They want a reaction, and if you keep giving them that, then they'll come back as large as ever. Holla Forums will never be free of us, but they will slow down if you do. Don't ban them and don't insult them, it will only make it worse. Let them have their way for a little bit, and just generally ignore them. I don't like them either, trust me, but they're more stable if they can't get a reaction out of you. I know this is copy-pasted text that normalfags tell bullied autistic kids about trolls, but really, it's true. Listen to me, it would do you some great!

moving the goal post very much? I'm done with you dishonest fag, I've never said that. Fuck off to hq your pathetic rl

but he doesn't have a pair of x chromosomes you dummy

nice OC goon. Too bad it took you so much time, yet still all of us stand firmly behind our dysnomia

I want the spamming to end, and there has always been specific individuals or groups who have been primarily responsible for it on Holla Forums.

When a board has a very low userbase/PPH, it's much more vulnerable to spam, and it's much more obvious when specific autists are responsible for it.

Jesus Christ, stop trying so hard, you insufferable fucking fedora.

I kinda agree with this user. If you're not open to criticism Dysnomia, why say you are? Holla Forums might be a rotted carcass, but you can pick off fresh bits of meat from that carcass. Once in a while, a Goon is right entirely and not just in parts. Goons have a lot of bias, but bias can have right parts to it.

He's (probably) not a goon, he makes great art, I like him.

FEEDING THE TROLLS

gotcha.

sorry about that pal

I hope you realize how irrelevant somethingawful is, and how much less of a shit they would give about Holla Forums in comparison to say Holla Forums. their forums are pretty much fucking dying, the webmaster of it (lowtax) barely has enough money to run it anymore. sure maybe in 2006 goon raids were active, but not now.

Oh, I see.

Were you the one who drew this?

He was.

Looks like he got a thicker brush now.

By 'he' do I mean 'you'?
After all, you use Deviantart, so I wouldn't be surprised. You did draw the ISIS ayy lmao flag after all.

Kek. Slightly glib, but not entirely inaccurate.

Just because anons are making constructive criticism doesn't mean they're ""goons"", but if an user is attempting to convince others that "we've never had a problem" or "your concerns are imaginary" or variations of "spam is free speech", then I think it's just calling a spade a spade.

Yes, it's me. I draw things about me and post them so that people will give me attention. I'm a huge attention whore please fuck my face.

I get you.

kek

okay bby, open wide

Do you take commissions?

I do.

Or maybe even… requests?

first we need to marry my dear

I'm the user you banned when you thought I was Kennedifag because I was spamming his thread out of boredom. People are just throwing shit and hoping it sticks. Kennedi needs to go and stay go. People are shitting themselves at doxing me, even though it was just some shitposts and my ID, which is only visible to you anyway. I approve of doxing Kennedi completely using what resources you have.

How much money do they cost?
With you specifically, I refuse to do Paypal.

kennedi has had her dox dropped for forever now. so has gilbert, the supposed kennedi spammer. you can't just point at something and yell "DOX THEM"!

so what you say dysnomia?

Oh, I do it for free.''

I'll marry your sister.

this is his best attempt with a mouse, sad tbh

U saved a pic I have posted

Yeah, but ezpups has a lot of skill, and she's a stuck up egomaniac who doesn't deserve the money. Dysnomia is pretty cool, so I would've maybe payed him, even if his art was much less quality.

Give it to a schizophrenic hobo

Why? Because Holla Forums - random

I've saved many.
You've helped my anime reactions grow.

hey i was homeless once
give me Holla Forums dys :))))) :)) xD DD

I'm better at it than the majority of /baph/, I've been doing it since I was a kid. Why aren't Gilbert's dox posted regularly?

Oh, but you can, and I think it would be very interesting if this board basically turned into a game of Russian roulette every time an user makes a "risky post" kek.

Let's face it, the whole "freedom" thing was doomed to fail from the beginning – we need to embrace the fact that it's not a utopian 4/b/, and it never will be. 8/b/ is a convoluted community that has gone through many permutations along the way, and has been decimated by spam, and so I think it would be in our best interest to drop the whole freedom facade.

and obviously I don't mean I want Kennedi's dox, it's hardly difficult to find out where a dumb kid on the internet lives.

Haha wow your so cool man, what a leet hacker
so do you want your cock sucked? Because i can arrange that for you so you can do something instead of be a faggot here

This is pretty much what 4chan was before it became 'le rulecucked xD'. And what I'm advocating is still far more towards the freedom of posting side than how it worked back then. He's a nuisance and he knows he is and he's hiding behind the boards supposed values. Fuck him. It's a slippery slope fallacy too considering it would take years for someone to get close to his level of faggotry.

I am glad I can be of service.

Haha wow you showed me dude. You're above it all aren't you? Do you know who else is above all this edginess? Reddit.

If you're fed up with your role on the site, don't push it. There's no point in continuing doing a job that you loathe. If the job needs to be done, let it be done by someone with motivation and time.

Yeah obviously i don't like you for being an edgy faggot so i must be part of a specific group of users on a specific website that you don't like
why don't you just dox me? I expect everyone on this board to know my blood type by tomorrow.

Me?

*tips fedora*

Maybe just shut up and not reply.

I cant say I've ever seen this tactic, but yeah, that'd be pretty sweet if you could manage it, thanks.

Ageed.

If it is, in fact, mainly one person who's responsible for the Kennedispam, I can't even fucking IMAGINE how much people must hate that motherfucker IRL.

I was talking to OP, but I suppose it applies to all volunteers/mods

Don't forget to mention that he is a more hardcore stalker, not just one of those kids that watches a girl for a few months and bugs them. He doxed both Kennedi and Nyekki, AKA the girls he posts.

I meant "Am I suitable to replace Dysnomia?"

or else you will activate your professional group of cyber-katana wielding internet ninjas to teleport behind me? maybe stop being the literal epitome of an internet tough guy tbvh

I wish i could draw.

I don't think you're suitable to be living.

r-rude

Here's some pictures of Gilbert

no

Yeah, sure.

Meh, I personally don't think I would be a bad mod , but I guess I'm not really that great of a person for Holla Forums's standards.

You're a cancerous catalog flooder and I should permaban you.

I know a limited worldview and crippling insecurity has led you to try and lump everybody that disagrees with you to one easily opposable group of boogeymen but I am not a redditor. try again.
and pic related bux on you owning a guy fawkes mask irl

I imagine the standards for that are not too high here.

I don't know who you are. As far as I give a fuck though, sure, you have my vote.

I don't flood the catalog you newfag.
I put like 2 Bani threads and 2 actually useful threads a day normally.
Read all my old posts, I don't flood or go out of my way to spam. I just avatarfag. I only flooded the catalog once and that was just to piss you off. I was fine with the b& though that time.

It was also cause I was using a disposable proxy and expecting an immediate ban.

Can anyone explain to me how I can evade a permaban on another site? Like NationStates?

They banned my IP and no VPN works long enough for me to stay under the radar for long enough.

It was more your fault for being in a sperg though, otherwise I would've respected Holla Forums and not done it. Some useless threads were lost, alright, but Holla Forums needs to learn that they need to control their mod to either not go on temper tantrums like a sonicfag or to just fuck off and get a mod who's mature enough to handle the situation properly.

Clear your cookies, cache, then reset your browser. You have to manipulate them too, or else they'll know it's you. Like change your grammar, talking style, etc…

Use another computer.

or you could
and
instead of trying to get all of Holla Forums to change m80

That's how I samefag. Sometimes I use spaces between the quoted post number and reply, I make different naming schemes for my images, I capitalize differently, etc.
I also use a proxy on Holla Forums because of the threat of dysnomia calling me out for it

Doesn't work, man. They're much too insidious for that. Thanks though.

I'll try that. Thanks.

Dysnomia needs to be taught sometimes. I don't care if it makes me seem '2autistic4uxdd', because I only create slight shitstorms when they're earned. Only idiots think they can act like complete retards and scream "B-BUT YOU" when their opinion is rejected.

This Thread!

You could also try the following:

Also, why are you banned from NationStates anyways?

I'll see into those. I filed a request with the mods today, since I figured it's been a while since i got banned. This is what they replied with.

Afanis
Tue Apr 3 12:17:54 2012: #82882, offensive TG and RMB post with puppet danilov
Tue Sep 3 14:59:58 2013: 3-day forumban for spamming/admission of trolling
Mon Apr 14 06:07:54 2014: #118511 - abusive telegram
Wed May 21 08:50:12 2014: #120177 – repeated offenses across several puppets, all inappropriate content/offensive
Tue Feb 2 12:17:21 2016: DOS Afanis

In addition to The Afaian Isles, Galom Dieus, and Horrolumangu as far as you recall (with those only noted for being puppetswept), WE recall a number more.

Like Sinal Ornit,
Fri Jan 16 18:56:34 2015: #138437 regional ban evasion;
Mon Feb 16 19:42:40 2015: #140307 trolling;
Synal Ornit: Wed Sep 11 05:54:25 2013: obscene posting on 'the_rejected_realms' RMB; (posts in question: "Didn't you hear? Yesterday during a press conference, Obama, Putin and Mel Gibson have sworn to eradicate all lesbians off the face of the earth and ship their bodies (after repeatedly raping them) off to India. And we all know what happens in India. " and "My f*cking d*ck is a melon, dude";Wed May 21 08:50:22 2014: #120177 – repeated offenses across several puppets, all inappropriate content/offensive
Lesti: Sat Jan 14 05:51:32 2012: #76202 TG flaming - told to put Favinnystan on ignore; Tue Apr 3 12:17:29 2012: #82882, offensive TG and RMB post with puppet danilov; Mon Apr 14 06:08:51 2014: #118511 - abusive RMB post; Wed May 21 08:50:01 2014: #120177 – repeated offenses across several puppets, all inappropriate content/offensive
How about CAN YOU BANJECT ME PLZ: Sat Sep 26 10:08:09 2015: #153305 permabanned through tasklist for spamming rmbs over a MULTITUDE of puppets;Mon Sep 28 18:26:03 2015: #153401 GORT; player told he gets rmb privs back in two weeks on alternate puppet
Maybe you forgot Leningraad Union? DEAT- impersonation of Leningrad Union
Danilov? Tue Apr 3 12:16:13 2012: #82882, offensive TG and RMB post, combined with slogan, DEAT, watchlisted
The Republic of DEN Spy 1: Thu Jan 21 13:24:09 2016: DEAT impersonation of KKnight
Hlaalu: Mon Dec 30 13:57:03 2013: #112013 harassing/trolling through telegrams. Removing privs for a week.
Medax: Tue Jun 30 04:20:40 2015: #149055 Flaming. since this is what he typically does (see afanis) warn. On next offense, deat
Misterswagalicious: Sat Jan 23 18:34:22 2016: Cleared bad custom field: animal: "Moderator"
Misterswaggalicious: Sun Dec 20 13:01:32 2015: #158179 trolling amaerican as having mental problems
Retah Wej (As if we couldn't see it was 'Jew Hater' written backward, trolling Jews
Saralis: Fri Jan 16 18:55:22 2015: #138437 regional ban evasion
VxSkipioxv Sat Jan 26 22:30:47 2008: ejected for un multies

So no, that is not "a few minor infractions" – that's a big old "I will break every rule I please. and make a complete pain of myself to everyone around me."
And I am not sure what calendar YOU are using, but 179 days is not "about a year".
So no, you're still not welcome on the site.

Kinda your fault there, you should've been more careful. But if you want to continue to shit up the site, I can understand.

Yeah, you're clearly not a redditor, it was the only group I could think of to lump you in with that are fellow spindly armed keyboard warriors and asspat seekers because unfortunately the internet has not got so sick of post-edgy anti-internet tough guy internet tough guys that they have a blanket insult for them yet.

Just stop projecting, toughlad, all I said was that I was better at doxing than a board that can't dox a load of BLM members and you're chimping out acting like an absolute madman on the internet double donkey daring someone to fite u irl. I'm so sorry I talked about something that triggers you so much without thinking of your feelings, you angry milquetoast little virgin.