What the fuck is going on

Can anybody tell me what is going on with Dystopia. He's the board owner if I recall correctly but I have no clue what he did wrong.

Pic related, anyone got anymore of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zNJHD
archive.is/N6gMZ
archive.is/lWpug
ghostbin.com/paste/yoxoa
8ch.net/baphomet/res/108997.html#113885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean dysphoria?

you mean dystopia?

Then I don't know what you're talking about.

He got stressed out and resigned. I the next few days we can expect a new BO to be officially anounced.

Yes ignore other user he's being a cut

Cheers any clue what stressed him out?

you mean diarrhoea?

dominoes?

being a gigantic faggot

I outed a bunch of goons and permabanned them, and then I left.

He was combatting spam, plus there was a negative attitude towards him in general for being too attention whorey.

He made a sticky telling people to not feed the spam and report it. Everyone started yelling at him. It was long and messy. Real shitshow. He fucked us and posted a screenshot of the spammers bullshit but didn't blur the IP. People got mad and accused him of dox. Even though it was undoubtedly a proxy and fuck the spammer anyway,

In any event he said he was leaving and Omlet was in charge for now. Then today he made a thread saying there would be a new BO.

If that is really you dys I appreciate your efforts. Some criticisms were fair but you deserve more credit. Thanks BO.

dysomnia was a tripfaggot sympathiser, but he did delete spam
Was a massive faggot for being attention whore, but i hope Holla Forums gets cleansed asap.

Also omlet seems like a cool dude. He ate his poo for us after all

what the fuck
did quick reply stop working?

no, scroll up. something's wrong though.

Don't pay any attention, it's just a few mega-autists (Kennedi spammer) throwing an epic temper tantrum because a mod was doing his best to delete the endless flood of spam. And in the process, he revealed an IP, which as this user pointed out, was a proxy anyway.

Not only do I support revealing the Kennedi spammer's IP (even though it's a proxy), I would actually encourage any anons who live in his area to pay him a little visit. If it is, in fact, this Gilbert faggot, then anyone who has his info should post it.

If an user's only intention for posting here is to destroy the board and drive everyone away, then that faggot deserves everything he gets; he deserves to have his property fucked with, his ass beat the fuck up, his family harassed, and his place of employment "contacted" (which I believe already happened)

If dysnomia was 100% sure that it was Gilbert who was the main culprit behind the Kennedi bullshit, then anons need to ramp things up a bit.

I've done my best but I'm considering handing over the board to a friend of mine.

I'd ask if anyone has objections but of course goons will take advantage of the situation

That's a lot too many ifs to form the basis of a justification for doxing your own users. What about opiatefag?

That always goes poorly.

Don't screw us, Dys. Please.

perhaps you're an idiot

Perhaps not. Did you read the post in the pic? There, Dysnomia brags of having doxed gilbert all himself, via chats with Kennedi C. on DA. Opiatefag was identified by Dysnomia via exif data & linkedin, then threatened with cp spam to his boss. That amounts to doxxing your own users by any measure. Who's the idiot now?
Also, relating to the spergout thread, Dys revealed nothing of use to a doxer, just a post history and an iphash. It was the fact that he displayed screenshots from the mod php, not their content, which is unnacceptable.
It's one thing to imagine you're Benjii Biddix, quite another to take spam control on an insignificant little website quite so seriously.

can you post proof for all of tht info?

You're right, goons will take advantage of it, the way they take advantage of everything, so just do what you think is best for the board.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with the current situation – the only question is whether or not you can maintain your sanity while dealing with an user who's quite possibly the most legitimately autistic motherfucker in the history of imageboards.

Naw not really. Everyone is sick of your shit. You deserve all that and more. Two solid years straight of trying to grind down not just Holla Forums, but Holla Forums as well, and most likely the whole site. You are a "user" here like a squatter is a homeowner, except you like to hop the fence and shit in the neighbor's yard an top of it.

Funny how you went into supreme damage control when I suggested you should not just be doxed but SWATted, and how SWATcity would do it for the hell of it just a little over a year ago. We got so reckless we almost did it to that girl's parents that we found when her boyfriend let that user charge his phone on his laptop on a bus ride.

I'm glad that fell through as it was stupid, but if we have become such little bitches that the idea of not pushing back at an annoying biting fly that's been shitting up our house for two years straight, I guess we deserve what we get.

If those users are trying to destroy the board, then fuck em. And fuck you if you support their "right" to do this.

Don't like it? Fuck off and go make yet another offshoot imageboard that will go absolutely nowhere.

ITT: Holla Forums agrees that kennediposter is an autistic faggot.

I brag about having sex with Barack Obama, but he won't admit it

This image bothers me, I wanna get a piece of kitchen towel and swipe across.

Gilbert must fucking die.
Let's lynch that nigger.

edgy

archive.is/zNJHD
archive.is/N6gMZ
archive.is/lWpug
ghostbin.com/paste/yoxoa
8ch.net/baphomet/res/108997.html#113885

I tend to ignore internet drama, so I ignored most threads about this whole thing.

All I know is he's a namefagging attention whore and thus the las person worthy of a moderation position on a messageboard that was conceived around the core principle of anonymity.

If he's gone, I'm glad.

Is this 4chan SJW gamergate cencorship mod powertripping 2014 faggotry all over again?