College Savings with Fairy Dadmother - CHASE BANK commercial

WTF is this ad from CHASE bank-
supposed to be about a savings account, but is used to normalize the degeneracy agenda

Fairy Dadmother? what in the hell

youtube.com/watch?v=YXF03slRxfY

Other urls found in this thread:

jpmorganchase.com/corporate/About-JPMC/board-of-directors.htm
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/usjewpop.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when you live in a society that greatly over-values women.

this ad is on tv all morning and afternoon

its apart of the new movement to make men mothers, and mothers fathers. Keep the man at home and emasculate him, while the stronk mommy brings home the bacon.

promoting race mixing now too lol.

>vote for hillary to bring back daddy government

Par for the course for librul economics and financing.

this is so sick and revolting that even a simple Bank Commercial is used to push all these Cultural Marxist propaganda bs

the woman is wearing jeans and button up shirt

even these koc (kids of color) are laughing at the emasculation of the white male

Talking about bank commercials backfiring, I still remember this shit in pic-related.

Yup. That's where this is going. It's gone that deep. 5th ave ad execs are pushing this shit now.

If you knew even the slightest thing about history you'd not be surprised.
banks = kikes

I spy a few kikes on the BOD

notice, no white boys in the birthday party, all kids of color

delicious backfire

To hell with the Banktranny (figuratively and literally), these two need a fucking Tooth Fairy to sort their chompers out.

Jamie Dimon(Jewish spouse: Judith Kent) – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

Ashley Bacon(Ashkenazi Jew) – Chief Risk Officer

Stephen M. Cutler(Ashkenazi Jew) – General Counsel

John L. Donnelly(Northern European) – Head of Human Resources

Mary Callahan Erdoes(Jewish spouse: Philip Erdoes) – Asset Management CEO

Marianne Lake(Ashkenazi Jew) – Chief Financial Officer

Douglas B. Petno(Ashkenazi Jew) – Commercial Banking CEO

Daniel E. Pinto(Sephardic Jew) – Corporate & Investment Bank Co-CEO

Gordon A. Smith(Northern European) – Consumer & Community Banking CEO

Matthew E. Zames(Ashkenazi Jew) – Chief Operating Officer

Board of Directors:
jpmorganchase.com/corporate/About-JPMC/board-of-directors.htm

Linda B. Bammann(Ashkenazi Jew)

James A. Bell(Sub-Saharan African)

Crandall C. Bowles(Northern European)

Stephen B. Burke(Northern European)

James S. Crown(Ashkenazi Jew)

James Dimon(Jewish spouse: Judith Kent)

Timothy P. Flynn(Northern European)

Laban P. Jackson, Jr.(Ashkenazi Jew)

Michael A. Neal(Northern European)

Lee R. Raymond(Ashkenazi Jew)

William C. Weldon(Ashkenazi Jew)

Summary:
Of the ten(10) JPMorgan Chase Operating Committee members, eight(8) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 80%. Of the eleven(11) JPMorgan Chase directors, six(6) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 45%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the JPMorgan Chase Operating Committee members by a factor of 40 times(4,000 percent) and over-represented among the JPMorgan Chase directors by a factor of 22.5 times(2,250 percent).

* Jewish Population of the United States by State
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/usjewpop.html

kekd

or undervalues them…it can go both ways. Either way, this was one of the biggest WTF moments I've had on TV lately and that's actually a forceful statement because ads are off the hook lately promoting transsexualism, racemixing, cross-dressing, you name it. Obama is determined to rek this country in every possible way in his last months, I guess. There is an air of real desperation out there.

I'm glad someone posted this. It was just so blatant. My wife's brother and his wife were over for dinner and all four of us were sitting around afterwards watching some travel programs on South American when all of a sudden we all said "what the hell is this shit??" at the same time. Gave me a great opportunity to say "see? SEE???" My brother had been a bit skeptical about some of the stuff I say, but he isn't now.

It was on CNN of course.

Or something like that, yeah. Not sure it was that coherent. More like "okay honey, they thought it was for the party but really, I'm hoping you pull out the strap-on tonight."

I like it that they went so far over the top with this one. People are bristling at it and that is good.

They were doing so well with the one about the eccentric white couple and their cute pet pig. That was more or less unobjectionable. But then this shit! Chase jumped the shark.

Yep!

These fucking stats, man. The first time I went over some of these population-vs-positions in society points about Jews to my wife, she got so pissed off. At Jews.

Chickenshit as always.

Don't forget to downvote.

Controlling the narrative is now and always has been about marketing.