I'm a psychic, ask me anything

I can make predictions about the future. Ask me anything.

Nigger, you can't even see the present. The race war is happening now.

Once he starts calling BLM terrorists, that's when all the minorities band together to kill white people, those starting a race war officially. Right now it's just riots.

This makes no sense.

There won't be a Race War, if anything there would be a tiny conflict between racist Blacks and racist Whites with more dead Blues - most White and Blacks consider BLM a farce. Once the conflict happens Obama would likely declare martial law. Obama now remains in office, as part of his plan considering Hillary is likely to fail to push their agenda once she loses the election.

If you're going to predict a Race War, it would happen in 2016.

Blacks "think" they're in a Race War, they're not.
George Soros is the creator of Black Lives Matters.
George Soros caused the chaos you now see in the Ukraine.
If Trump claimed BLM as a terrorist group, he would be correct.
Putin fully aware of the situation claims BLM as terrorists, he's correct.

If Trump became president then the Race War started, he would win.
Race War would never lead to a World War, it would lead to a Civil War.

Can you predict if I will do something that you couldn't predict?

When will i finally have my own irl loli gf?

When do I get a gf?

Depends. I predict you won't kill yourself.

It won't happen.

When you go outside and try to meet new people. Be sure to be confident and look good for her.

Your post drips of naivety. What are you, 8? Stop eyeballing politics and actually support your claims with rational arguments if you want anyone with an IQ over 70 to take you seriously.

Let me guess, you're American?

OP, gaze in your crystal ball and tell me; will I, living in Europe, ever experience the thrill and sensation of murdering someone?

Me thinks you just dont want it to happen.

Your predictions are terrible OP, I don't believe half the stuff you "predict" in your first post, and your responses to others so far have all either been sarcasm or common sense.

How do you even know who you're making predictions for? This thread is terrible. I'm gonna make my own thread, with titties and tarot cards.

More of the former, less of the latter please.

And I agree, OP hasn't even replied to me. WIll you link your thread here?

trump/hitler 2016

34 and American. If you would have added 24 years to that 8, you probably would have guessed right, but your psychic abilities suck.

Yes, as long as you push yourself, motivating yourself to do it.

The only way it would happen, is if you kidnapped a 4 year old. But the likelihood of you getting away with it seems to be very unlikely.

I know who I'm making predictions for through my psychic abilities.

Okay then, tell me about my secret plan, the plan I've told no one publicly. Tell me whether or not it will succeed.

Are you a faggot, though, user?

no you're a retard fuck off back to cuck chan

Your secret plan is to assassinate Trump. However it will backfire on you, just like it did with that British guy.

No. But I can tell you Justin Timberlake is.

False. You obviously have anger issues that you need to deal with. It has something to do with a Mexican guy stealing your girlfriend a long time ago.

Don't forget he's also gay.
OP is a gay retard.

I can tell you guys are the type who refuses to accept the truth and I'll prove it.

Fact: I've slept with 27 women.
Fact: You both are virgins due to being fat, ugly and not getting out of your mother's basement.
Fact: Those who use homophobic slurs, are usually hiding in the closet themselves. This has been the case with the typical high school bully calling others "gay" or "faggot" as an insult. Funny thing is bullies are usually jocks showering naked with other guys in the locker room. Anyways the homophobic insults are always a sign of being insecure with your own sexuality.
Fact: I'm secure enough with my own sexuality enough to post this picture of Trump.

Your troll is weak

Fuck off, faggot

A race war is happening right now? Are you retarded? It's just a bunch of thugs being thugs.

What does posting that picture have to do with secure sexuality, exactly?

He's secure in his faggottry

He's just that deep in the closet he has to make up fantastic stories where he isn't a neet posting the same image all day every day because he has no life.

Who will the 46th bresident pe?

I think you're just a butthurt leftist, m8.

important question: how many minorities survived?

You're a fucking idiot, OP. I'm fucking voting for Trump. Hell, I was invited to the local viewing party for the RNC.

who can i trust?

how can i forgive someone if i'm an atheist? and why?