CURRENT YEAR on science convention

WEWLAD, MORE CANCER ON THE HORIZON

In today’s modern-age, racism and colour bias can seem like problems of the past. However, discrimination and bias against people of colour are still pressing issues which are most evident within our media. Did you know, that in 2015 only 20% of lead roles went to people of colour? This “white-washing” of media affects all people whether we realize it or not. In this talk, you will be informed of the many consequences of non-diverse media as well as how this greatly influences our everyday lives.

Ashanthi Francis is a 15 year old high school student from St Mary Catholic Secondary School with a passion for racial equality and human rights. She is involved in her school’s choir, hip hop team, and ambassador program. She is very involved within the arts and has an large interest in music and literature. She hopes that her talk will inspire people like her to raise their voice against issues of injustice.

Don't forget to downvote and shitpost, these CURRENT YEAR faggotry has to go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhzH1g1yLag
youtube.com/watch?v=ovQ0hWgMue8
youtube.com/watch?v=0oAJsPFH2wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the embedding is crippled, here's the link below;

youtube.com/watch?v=jhzH1g1yLag

Also i'm not making a shitty webm, someone else who enjoys torture and cringe do it if you want to waste your time.

Uh, aren't they only 20% of the population?

:^)

How many roles went to Whites in bollywood? In chinkwood? Little to none? Discrimination!

Why can't niggers give their kids normal names?

Reminds me of this crap. Indians are always so hung up on their skin color inferiority complex, even when they're fairer than their Dravidian slaves.

Have you ever watched Idiocracy? Most likely, they don't even know how to spell basic words or make typos the size of a skyscraper.

She's actually a street shitter, not a nigger

Has missus street shitter considered going back to the hole she originated from? Lots of browns on TV to idolize in her country.

Its almost like different countries with different ethnic majorities have different set of TV shows that cater to the biggest ethnic group in the country.

But of course only white countries need to be inclusive and diverse.

As a Chinese, I am proud.

yfw pajeet's sister

A show that also had a black main character, Alex, who was into kung-fu and soccer.
I always considered the red-head Sam to be the main character as she was the smart one of the group
Also the other two pics were from the same show.

Found the problem

Fuck my pozzed country

White women are epitome of Beauty, that's why Niggers, sandniggers and gooks do their best to imitate our women.

Pic related: Just look at this shit asian women go through to have "white" features.

Blacks should be ashamed to use this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovQ0hWgMue8

youtube.com/watch?v=0oAJsPFH2wk

Derived from Encahanté, they try to be cultured, pathetic.

*Enchanté derp

Blame that faggot Trudeau for giving street shitters a sense of relevence by naming Pajeet as defense minister. I really fucking hate him and the retards who support the retardation he calls leadership.

Trash Economy

I wonder how she would feel if (what few) white people, who live in her home country of India, demanded that there should be move inclusion of blonde and blue eyed people in Bollywood films.

Lol except most of the top Bollywood actors are white.

They're light skinned, more handsome brown people, but they ain't white by any stretch of the definition

I thought Ashanti was a Paki name.

I thought the whole ted talk meme died last year. People still watch these?

Multiculturalism causes these problems that otherwise would not occur.

HOW CAN SHE POO?

IN THE LOO?

Even the smartest of niggers doesn't understand the most basic shit

If niggers were what people wanted in movies, that's what we would get.

Look at music. It's degenerate as fuck but it's largely from niggers these days.

Brainwashing by the electric jew looks like it was super effective.

On the other hand, I kind of support protests like this against the media. The quicker Hollyjew are brought to heel the better, and what would be more fitting than their own useful idiots coming back to bite them?

That Alex tho
Is she actually Indian?

Science is an indisputable God until you start posting hatefacts/stats. Whites are underrepresented in inter-racial killings, it's only fair that the numbers get forced into proportion, right?

Imagine if polacks could make a living preaching to colleges about the evils of jews.

The college students would all just love the Jews even more. All the things the Jews are responsible for we think of as bad are the things they think are good.

"Jews invented feminism and communism? Wow, Jews are super awesome"- millennial college student

They need to die along with the rest of the trash.

Incorrect. Derived from Ashanti Empire of West Africa (circa 1700~ to 1957).