1-912-344-5321

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=giuV7czKsKQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8mysFSxq91MM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PsllBgS6mug
youtube.com/user/passwordy100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like him!

You know what? Sure, trolling people is fun, but we could make this legendary.

Instead of putting effort into harassing him we should put our effort into making this little shit a YouTube celebrity.

Just to see if we've still got it.

Just to see if we can.

Well, the internet is unforgiving when it comes to stupidity, isn't it?

Sounds like a plan to me, but none of those vids are his uploads

what'd you have in mind?

Well, if Jacob Satorius can become an internet sensation…

How about we troll him AND make him famous? We get the best of both worlds there.

Honestly idk about any of that, his videos arent even funny or cringy, i just feel like i wasted 20 mins of my life watching this idiot.

Then I guess we can just troll him and wait for him to respond with funnier rage and make him famous that way

Fame or no, this guy's a fucking target

dude, this kid was so angry he thinks he was having a heart attack XD

Don't be such a lulz killer, man. Let us do our thing, you ignore it if you're bored

But that's the best part of making him famous. It's next level trolling.

LOL he could even get his own ED article if this goes far enough

Everything he has uploaded is at least 2 years old.

He might not even use the account to view other videos anymore.

None of these are *his* uploads. That's why his phone number and facebook are also there, genius

This sucks.

Turns out this is all ancient internet drama. His account which was called "Passwordy100" was deleted long ago.

Here are some videos about him:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=giuV7czKsKQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8mysFSxq91MM

And this is apparently what he's responding to:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PsllBgS6mug

It's been confirmed that he still uses those

I'd still like to do this, even though we can't easily do it to this shlomo.

We should find someone else.

youtube.com/user/passwordy100

Doesn't look deleted to me. It's not about the drama, dumbass, it's about making him rage more for lulz.

He'd be a funny target. Cmon, if we could get him back on youtube, which is definitely possible if we piss him off enough, we could turn him into a hilarious joke

low grade trolling potential. there's much more autism on the internet. more current conflicts too

Why not him? We've already got his facebook and phone number. We could probably get more info as well. It has to be coming from someone who knows him

I don't really care about the conflict. I care about the rage. I know for a fact he'll flip shit if we bring this back to him. Especially if other friends hear about it

Trust me, it's easy to get reactions like this out of him

why the fuck not? It's not like we're actively fucking with anyone else atm

Exactly, do you all want to jerk off all day, or would you rather troll some thin skinned faggot?

How do we get him back on YouTube?

OP may have a few ideas. He clearly knows the guy. For now, let's get him good and pissed off with prank calls reminding him of these events. We could also try adding him as friends on facebook so we can post this shit on his page. Maybe we'll piss him off enough that he'll start ranting again

I can get him to do it. I wouldn't want to reveal how, as I suspect a friend of his could be reading this. Trust me, I can get him to do it. If not, I have other ideas for getting lulzy vids out of him

If he won't post his rants, I will

From videos I've found, it would appear he's a skype user. This could be used as well. We just need his account.

I can get that easily. I'll probably repost on Holla Forums and /baphomet/ with added info later on today or tomorrow. For now, I need sleep.

But don't worry people. I'm sure that it won't take much for you to make this guy flip his shit

I actually like this guy, OK?

nypa

Well good for you. We're going to try and make him famous if we can. After all, he said he wanted it in one of those vids lol

lol does this look like a vendetta to you?

This isn't some autistic retards request for revenge against an exGF or some stupid shit like that. This is a bored man trying to get some lulz, and I've picked an easily offended aspie to troll. You just like trying to kill the lulz or something?

if there were more lulz killers like you here, Holla Forums wouldn't be known for shit

Go ruin fun on cuckchan

wow this kids retarded

how the hell did he wear himself out with that shit? he must never exercise if yelling into a camera is enough to make him "almost have a heart attack" at his age.

WTF is he even yelling about? wheres the vid hes responding to?

bump. Get in here!

Gotta keep it on the front page lol

lol wow what a faggot

oh im going to have fun with this….

wtf is this fags deal?

This kid won't know what hit him.

haha, n1m8! dose twats wont no wot hit em!

topkek

lol I'm SMS bombing his phone

LMAO blow that shit up!

what a lolcow XD

lets all blow this kids phone up with SMS

lol yeah, don't let this fgt use his phone

I can smell his putrid odor from here

lol bomb till his phone freezes

hahahaha why didn't we learn about this faggot sooner?

Cringe

kek shut down!

fucker is not going to like me at all >:D

This kid is going to learn what happens when you openly rage, one way or another

lol how does a 15 year old kid almost have a heart attack from yelling?

Sitting on your ass and playing video games all day does not do much for physical endurance lol

its like he painted a bullseye on his face