Time to Eradicate Toxic Imageboard Culture

Hey Anons.

I'm an oldfag who has been using imageboards for over 6 months. Though I have grown to greatly appreciate imabeboard/chan culture this are certain toxic aspects that I think it's time that we, as a community, address.

The first and most obvious example is the use of the word "fag" as a suffix. Using this type of destructive and hurtful language does nothing but make gender and sexual minorities (GSM's) in the community feel unwelcome, (as well as making the speaker appear vulgar and uneducated). One of the most appealing things about this website and our community is the promise of free speech. Many consider the use of inflammatory and venomous language to somehow be a part of "free speech", but it is not. By discouraging the use of this monstrous word we promote and foster true free speech.

Another word used promiscuously here is "cancer". Which is used as both a noun and an adjective. Chances are we all know friends and loved ones who have had to suffer through this awful disease. Using the word in this way is crude and insensitive.

Lastly, I suggest that we as a community stop promoting and normalizing violence against women and persons of color (POC's). I know that this is common to Holla Forums but it has leaked its way to every board on this website. Racist or sexist remarks, like the other ones listed in this post, prevent constructive discourse as well as creates an atmosphere of discomfort for women and POC's who are a part of this community.

There are of course other things that we as a community should recognize and stamp out to foster social consciousness and social justice.

I've created a pledge and ask that all anons repost it, to show their support to the cause. Below the line.

=====================

I, user, hereby pledge to regulate my own behavior and discourage the language of others who use incendiary comments and content against people of gender and sexual minorities, women, persons of color, as well as other oppressed groups. I will welcome people of all walks of life, who choose to be a part of Holla Forums and our community.

nice b8 m8 9/8

I, user, hereby pledge to regulate my own behavior and discourage the language of others who use incendiary comments and content against people of gender and sexual minorities, women, persons of color, as well as other oppressed groups. I will welcome people of all walks of life, who choose to be a part of Holla Forums and our community.

Fag.

Dindu faggot go die of cancer.

try harder with your b8 shitposting, cancer nigger faggot

bump :^)

That red banner looks too wide and it doesn't even look tall enough. The bottom of the exclamation point doesn't even look balanced. LOL THE GRAPHICS DESIGNER OF OP'S IMAGE IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND SHOULD BE HUNG BY SIR REGINALD'S DIRTY UNDERWEAR

Don't you dare. Not even jokingly.

That could mean he used imageboards the second they were created. Think about it.

Whoa pal, be careful about that pronoun. You don't know OP's preferred pronoun(s)

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK SPICS
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK HOMOS
FUCK MUSLIMS

Why do people on here insist on pointing out a joke and taking it seriously?

Probably cause it wasn't funny in any sense.

OP is a faggot

Doesn't OP have a point though?
Why is it a good thing to use words like fag and nigger and be rude about women?

Listen niggerfag, show some tits and respect muh freedoms!

Sounds more to me like you fell for it.
It's not laugh out loud funny, but it's at least funny in the sense that you immediately know it's a joke.

BEEN WAITING FOR A CHANCE TO POST THOSE

Bamp for social justice

b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8

bump :^)

fag.
anyone who isn't straight has a mental illness.

I don't use sage like a le downvote, but just to show how much I dont like the thread.

Did you get lost on your way to Reddit?

Did you get lost on your way to Tumblr?

After all, trannies need a little interaction their own kind.

Why are you unable to recognize an obvious joke?

…which is the equal of a downvote.

Retard.

If dubs I post a picture of my anus

We sincerely appreciate your contribution to this forum. However…

Wall of text = redditor

b8

GTFO YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING
NIGGER FAGGOT

I know it's a troll, but:
This is what liberals actually believe. Obviously if you publicly say something like "I'm going to slay a bunch of niggers tonight." that should probably be looked into, but there's nothing wrong with a single word. It's offensive to some people. So what? We ban one word, we make it easier to justify banning less and less offensive words. Where does it end? Eat shit and die of cancer, you faggot, nigger cumdumpster.

bye

Hurr durr, yer nert ern erld Ferg.

Bump