my.mixtape.moe/pktjrc.epub
pement.org/sed/sed1line.txt
pement.org/awk/awk1line.txt
catonmat.net/download/perl1line.txt
shodan.me/books
g.sicp.me/books/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure but I'll post the last two books I've gotten off this site(and are

Is Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice in C a good book and does it still hold up well today?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0bbfaaf5f469a2bd3d762f6942a302f7014a35e9&dn=Gentoomen%20Library&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fannounce.torrentsmd.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fannounce.torrentsmd.com%3A8080%2Fannounce.php&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbttrack.9you.com%2F%3A8080%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fannounce.torrentsmd.com%3A8080%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbitflip.uni.cx%3A6969%2Fannounce

Magnet link for the /g/entoomen library. It's >35GB, so please seed it like I do after you're done downloading it.

Pic related is the first level of folders.

I only have 13gb left in my 30gb linux partition :^(. I'm getting a 250GB hdd today for dirt cheap though. Will dl and seed fam.

I'm concerned that seeding such a torrent would expose my IP to horrible people and too cheap to rent a seedbox. Isn't there a better way to share that collection?

Not really. A vpn will be cheaper than a seed box, but then you're limited to your home bandwidth.

Yes actually, you need to root someone else's server that has a high bandwidth capacity, and then use it as a torrent zombie

Thanks homie. That library is far from perfect, though, the formats are a mess, tons of PDF which are just scanned images (I suspect them to make most of the size of the library)... I wish we could start a cleaning project.

Who are these horrible people? And why is it bad if they have your IP? You're already exposing it to hundreds, if not thousands of malware distributors by merely browsing the web.
Exposing your IP just makes you potentially lose anonymity, but that's it. And it's not that many people would care on a torrent seeded and downloaded by memers.

If you really do not want to seed/download the torrent, you can just download the books there: g.sicp.me/books/, but it's nicer to torrent as you don't increase their server load.

The C Programming language.

All of you niggers should read this at least once in your lifetime.

and after that, read this.

Does anyone have a good book on algorithms?

Anyone got an opinion on clean code by robert martin?

Leaving this here: pdf.k0nsl.org/C/Computer and Internet Collection/ Don't bother browsing the other sections.

libgen.io/

Thanks, I've wanted that book.

Found this on 4kids:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8Y8T2uBc3hGWEkwWmw5QldNeXc

I have one I would post, but it's 43 MB.

Have any of you guys worked through these books, or do you just consider it one big elaborate meme?

yes, and yes, and checked

That one's alright; I preferred 21st Century C myself though they're both good. Uploaded at my.mixtape.moe/pktjrc.epub cause it's too large for Holla Forums

What (GNU/Linux) program would you recommend to check for malicious pdfs?

You can try clamav.

Thanks.

I really enjoyed these:

pement.org/sed/sed1line.txt
pement.org/awk/awk1line.txt
catonmat.net/download/perl1line.txt

I'm a complete newfag to malicious pdfs. However, I use mupdf since it does not internet. Also pretty sure clamav checks for michaelshaft viruses and outdated linux server malware. Install rkhunter.

bump

i'm currently seeding this too fam.

tbh fam, some of the books in the gentoomen library i can't recommend ("for dummies" for example). but it's 35 gb so there's something there for everyone.

(((knuth)))

it's a meme designed to take your money and your time. why waste time working through TAOCP when you could spend that time working on a project that legitimately interests you? any project you do working through TAOCP isn't going to make you rich, maybe at best you'll get to be a wagecuck at microkike or jewgle. working on your own project, you can still get that job at microkike or jewgle but with some luck maybe your project will take off and you'll get the boku bucks and the bitches.

(( ))

CIVILIAN WARRIORS, by erik prince

Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs.

Other books I've gotten of off this forum.

Why not? Its all Holla Forums stuff with sprinkles of literature.

That being said, I'm an IT guy who wants to get good at automation, monitoring, "security" and the general "make computer do X" of scripting.

Any recommendations?

I'm burning through learn python the hard way, the MIT edx courses and then planning on just working through any vaguely related python books like automate the boring stuff, violent, black, and grey python.

shodan.me/books

This library keeps getting passed around but I don't think anyone actually uses it. It's filled to the brim with mediocre/shitty books and you have no way to start. A library of Babel situation, really.

thanks user

that's the gentooman library, right?

holy shit that book is hilarious. I never thought I'd laugh so much reading a book on C.

Some network stuff. Any recommended books on the networking or computer technology history?

Here, have the 3rd edition (from 2015). I recommend giving the 2nd edition a quick read afterwards, as it has a few good essays that were removed for the 3rd edition. Also, have a copy of faif2.0, Stallman's updated version of the biography Sam Williams wrote about him.
And don't forget to share! Both of these books are licensed such that you can freely copy and share them.

there's a payload in one of those PDFs. be careful, anons

Which one?

Black Hat Python - Justin Seitz

Also known as "the secret book"

Not a problem? If using not outdated software to open them. Or you got some 0days?

But I use linux, therefore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Retarded.

PDFs contain a method to deliver a payload, not a payload on its own. So even if that method is sucessful, I doubt its a Unix binary.

Dumping. I have the IEEE 1003.1 POSIX.1-2008 too for those who want (it's 500$, normally).

Forgot firejail.

The first one's title is "The Renewed Case for the RISC: Avoiding ISA Bloat with Macro-Op Fusion ofr RISC-V"

Reminds me of this (probably fake) story.

It's fake. I have rather deep understanding of what they do, and this is clearly not there. Also they never did write logs into these paths, the explorer screenshot is made up.

>you can just download the books there: g.sicp.me/books/
what's the last update time?

Somebody got the 2nd edition of The Giant Black Book of Computer Viruses handy?

The default bots don't have neural net, but let's say for sake of argument this person did set up neural net bots.

My guess would be if his story is true that the bots ran out of space to write to log which in effect caused them to stop moving. When they started moving due to his intervention, the game crashed because of an overflow.