Who is more of a threat to society?

Who is more of a threat to society?

Holla Forumsfags / stormfags
or
SJWs

Currently SJWs, in my opinion.
I've never been to Holla Forums.

SJWs barely exist though. Vocal minority.

I wish, have you seen BLM and all the muslim terrorism apologists in the media?

SJWs are more prominent in society at the moment. That and their ideology is worse than that of stormfag ideology.

stormfags are more violent than SJWs. stormfags want a totalitarianism while SJWs may want that on some level but nowhere on the level as stormfags.

Both are retarded ideologies nevertheless. Plus stormfags openly want a race war/genocide of other people.

You have to be attempting to troll, noone is that stupid.

SJW's at least nobody in mainstream culture takes stormfags seriously

You're basically looking at nazism vs communism. I hate authoritarian government, but I'll take nazis over commies any day of the week.

Stormfags and sjw are the same.
All that really matters is their conviction to their ideologies.
If I had to choose, I would go with sjws, simply because they are easier to get around. I can live as a bachelor, and just jerk it to cartoons all my life, and no one would care in an sjw society. The only thing I can see myself not be able to deal with is them forcing my employer to take away my money and give it to 3DPD, because muh wage gap, where as in a stormfag society, I could probably make it to 25 as a single man, then be sent off to a reeducation facility, to be taught how it is my duty to serve, protect, and provide for 3DPD, and how making white children is the only thing I should care about.
Also stormfags would be more efficient banning lovebots, and I can't have that.

A vocal minority is more persuasive than a quiet majority. All they need is for normies to listen to them and they get whatever they want. Stormfag ain't got that kind of power.

You've never seen violence from a SJW? C'mon, man. SJWs want the genocide of certain people, too. They're just damn good at convincing you it's not like that. Read between the lines. not that you really have to. They want cis white males gone. Look at the BLM shit, that doesn't look like the opening move to a race war to you?

You think your cartoons are safe, user? Hentai objectifies women. So do lovebots.

I'll learn how to draw if push comes to shove, and that is more about people not caring and leaving me alone.

I have no doubt their go after lovebots too, but they are stupid, and won't react as fast as storm-fags.

Neither if people could just realize how retarded they are and ignore them.

stormfags

polfags are a tiny group of laughably stupid individuals who wield zero influence on the daily lives of citizens.
None of that is true of sjws.

Holla Forumstards are dumber and would be a bigger threat if there was an equal number of SJWs and them. However, because there are more SJWs and people take them more seriously, SJWs are the way bigger threat.

You use the stormfags to purge the SJWs, then you use your libertarians to eliminate the stormfags, then you give the libertarians drugs that they will inevitably OD on.
Problem solved.

Communist

(checked)
Father Stalin was only good thing about communism. After that, whole soviet-union went to shit

That's because Stalins cult of personality was the only glue holding Communism together.