Came Out to My Boyfriend Last NIght

i told my boyfriend i was demisexual so i had to expalin to him that demisexual is the kind of people who feel sexual attraction to someone with an emotional bond, and he said "yeah just like everyone else"… how i am supposed to react to that? i told him that no, because lot of people is alright with one night stands, but he was insisting everyone was like this…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3y2idR4xm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(you)

a super duper strong ass cyanoacrelate bond for me

Fuck homos.

yeah, I like incest too

I'm a girl

… Not sure what you're getting at

Confused here as well

2/10

inb4 le tits or gtfo meme

No, your boyfriend is correct. Although not everyone is like this, most people are even if they don't identify as such. Its normal.

I know what you are getting at, stupid bitch.
If you want to fuck your daddy, that is great, but don't make some stupid fucking name for it.

Sage for obvious bait
1/10 made me reply

You are not a girl.

tits or gtfo tbh fam

if that weren't the case, why would rule 34 exist?
youtube.com/watch?v=h3y2idR4xm0

You need to come out of the closet and admit that you are pretentious. You have been pretentious your entire life.

There's absolutely no need to be this autistically specific OR to come out about it, you fag. Personally I don't even get the whole coming out thing for homos. Your partner knows, obviously. Like your mom and pop need to know what you like to fuck? C'mon.

you're a faggot, and you're clogging up this board with unfunny shitposting OP. Demisexual doesnt exist, it just means you're a little sensitive to who you give out that boypussy to.
fuck off, no one cares, tits or gtfo

This man speaks the truth.

since when was demisexual a term for someone having a normal bloody relationship?

i guess it could refer to sexual attractedness due to the bond itself, but jesus christ if that's a real thing then why do i not jizz every time i put on my favourite pair of pants that i'm strongly emotionally attached to?

i told my xerfriend i was a crustacean so i had to expalin to him that crustaceans are the kind of crabs who feel hard shells on their backs, and he said "suck my octorock cock"… how i am supposed to react to that? i told him that no, because I was leveling my main on Holla Forums, but he was insisting everyone was at least one third Pocahontas…

I think that explains it for daddy and me?

Its not a sexuality you dumb idiot its a preference
The only viable sexualites and genders are
-gay
-straight
-bi
-asexual

along with

-male
-female
-both (think trans/trap)
-neither

Every single gender or sexuality any idiot can come up with falls within these or just doesnt exist

Normal relationships now need their own name. Pic related.