Flat-Earthers

It's been a while since I've seen a Flat-Earther thread on here. What's up with that?

Our work shouldn't be done here until someone can provide us actual convincing evidence that the world is spherical (it's obviously not). Until then, we can only logically assume that it's flat.

That's not a fucking argument, faggots. Only proves you don't have any convincing evidence.

I agree with you OP but how can we get the idiot masses to understand?

Dude… the earth is round, shut the fuck up… lul

Do you know what else is round? Circles.

They're also flat.
Checkmate.

Nice argument, retard. Round-earthers are so fucking retarded.

Show me proof that it is flat… I'm very open minded :/

Why do we even have a thread about it?
Everyone here already knows the Earth is flat. No need to keep beating a dead horse.

well, i mean cmon… years of NASA isnt good enough, so if you'll continue to perpetuate such fallacies… at least start with dropping some proof bombz

i feel sorry for you guys sometimes

you never seem to peer into the deeper mysteries of the chans

flat earth threads are almost always used to slide the real conspiracies off of the visible pages

of course the earth isn't flat- we may be lacking some information on it's true dimension but this is a meme conspiracy created to cover up other important real life topic

you are being used

*Hi Fives*

Notice how round-earth jews always dismiss the TRUTH of the flat earth as just some "crazy conspiracy" without giving any actual arguments. "OF COURSE the earth isn't flat" the gullible jew spouts without providing any evidence whatsoever. "Now give NASA all your money!"

here you go

This is just sad…
1) Notice how planes can go both east and west, and if they fly long enough, they will end up at the same place?
2) Notice how when a ship sails off into the distance, it gets "eaten up" by the horizon from the bottom? Clear evidence of a curve.
3) We can observe that other planets are spherical leading us to believe that the earth would follow it's example.
4) Probably the most important one - we have images of the earth from space and I see no reason why anyone would benefit from hiding the flat earth if it was indeed real.

good goy*

Exactly how retarded are you flat-earthers? It's obvious that the earth is round due to the fact that when you sail from the west of america, you don't just fall off the planet or hit a giant ice wall. You get to the east of asia.
Perception, nigger. And if the sun was small and circled over the earth, we wouldn't be able to see any planets, and we wouldn't even be able to have night due to the radiance of the sun.

Wrong, retard. Look at this map. You move along the directions of the lines. That's why you don't sail straight off into Antarctica.

what causes you to move along the lines?

Intelligence of a cro-magnon

How come no one has ever been to the edge?

Flat-Earthers say Antarctica is heavily guarded and you are not allowed to go there.

Going there may seem strange to Americans and Europeans but here in Australia a lot of people go there. There is a lot of research done down there and we are close so get the job of running the stations.
I know 2 people that have been down a couple of times each. Sadly the hippies have stopped them from being able to chase Emperor penguins so I'm told it's more boring than ever now.

Yeah, but like I said, Flat-Earthers insist you cannot go there. They think the biggest continent (according to them) is heavily guarded from every direction.

Adorable.

retards

Oh look it's this shill again.

if the earth were flat, and laid out as flat earthers suggest it is, the distance between say tiera del fuego and the cape of good hope would be significantly greater than they actually are

There is no reasoning with Flat-Earthers.
They can explain everything away, and even when they cannot explain something or are shown contradictions in their beliefs, they will still claim their "theory" is more plausible and believable than the commonly accepted model.

0/8

earth is hollow, the inner sphere is a paradise, the south / north poles are the portals into it and hitler went there after WW2
I already told you a few times

Wowsers. I'd never thought of that! Thanks user!

They finally fucked off. Go watch Martymer86 on YouTube's series, Flat Out Wrong to see every flat earth argument get anal raped