I'm 30

and someone asked if I was married.
I am not married

why would a skeleton be married?

skeletons don't even have penises

Skeletons are too spooky to marry.

Marriage doesn't become a better deal at any age.

I just want to be a husband and a father

Almost a cuck here, you are lucky, get a poor girl from a poor country, but first talk with a lawyer and do everything with papers.

Marriage is the failure, OP. Thought it is kind of a failure not to have realized this yet.

Both of those things mean slavery, but if you want to suffer for years of your life then listen to And don't take her back to the west.

Though*

.>>5990900

I'm going to be 33 in two weeks…

I'm 33 and in the same boat as , I have had opportunities but I just don't trust women.

OMG HOW OLD RU? RU A WIZARD? OMG JUST KILL URSELF FAGGOT!

I thought only obnoxious millenials posted on Holla Forums and ridiculed anyone over 25?

>>>/89/
nigga why have you not been posting here?

consider suicide pasty MRA drones

What have you failed?

Pretty sure she fucked at least 4 guys and a girl while we were married. She is a subhuman piece of garbage, a total mental case, and shit tier parent. I was lucky to get out of that situation in the state that I did.

Same. Not sure if I would ever consider it again

You don't even have to marry the bitch!

Don't be so certain you want to marry any of these degenerate whores. Give them the good ole "College Try" and move on. Unless you have 100% certainty she is worth a diamond, don't even consider marriage. You cannot "settle them down" they will always be on the prowl for the BBD.

Considered and passed on. Consider suicide, goy.

Get married then.

they have large bones

more like females live to serve society and you bucked a trend
males dont live for the same purposes as females

you, do understand this?

My uncle who is 60 or something got a girlfriend for the first time in his life last year. She's Japanese.

Anything is possible.

just get an eastern yuropean peasant girl, import her to burgerland / yurop and keep her away from western degeneracy. Also make sure she does not learn the language and does not get to know anyone there

Uh, you niggers seriously upset you aren't married?