en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Budd_Dwyer
coollola.5x.pl/
vimeo.com/79282772
vimeo.com/116523821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

das raciss

Fancy that

More webms, please.

I hope the guy doing the chopping has a nightmare of a life.

Watch the little kid and the woman at the centre of the barrier at the start.

You know that webm where the guy shoots a chicken with a shotgun? I would like to see more like that.

A li'l bit of classy music for the gentleman user

here's the vid itself if you didn't have it

still curious as to what the story behind this was, I never found out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Budd_Dwyer

He wont, there was a doc about some similar guys in indonesia. Once the killings were over they went back home like it was nothing

They didn't give a shit

This is why shit skins don't belong in civilized countries. We need to leave this planet and its wildlife, and take all our fucking tech with us. Let them kill each other

Where's the rest?

Hate the chinks if you want but they don't live in some fantasy land like first world white cucks do and they wont blame evul-whitey for the shit that's going on in africa

how

she has gloves on with lasers, and i assume they send a signal to the other lasers on the floor when they turn on, so the floor's lazers turn off.

Holy shit she's stiff.

My guess is pre-planned choreography and timing.

The concept is awesome. I just wished she turned it into a real dance. And yes I know that would be twice as hard.

thanks doc

Can someone tell me what the fuck happened? That was spectacular.

better example of this on some tron video at a disney world on youtube

Best explanation I've come across is they were hot boxing a flammable gas then one of the retards sparked something.

Tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis tiny penis

Good timing, the ones in the ceiling shut of and at the same time the ones in her hand turn on.

Why are they hanging like that?
Why are the rotten ones not quarantined from the fresh ones?

Did they survive with major burns or did they died?

checked

kek

Probably cadavers for medical dissection

thanks mang

feminism 101

Shout out to uncleb

haha nobody came when he hit him,but when he hit back the white knight army arose

haha nobody came when she* hit

This cracks me up every time I see it. Who did it? Is there more of his stuff about?

coollola.5x.pl/

does anyone have the webm of bernie sanders driving the sports car

Does anyone have a link to the original vid?

Wow, you're like really mad about that guy's hobby, eh?

Has anyone here tried medicinal cannibis?

OY VEY

Damn that's smooth

where do I find webms on my own to share because I haven't been here in forever and i feel bad for lurking

I've been trying to find this movie for month's. Love of fuck give me sauce

what the fuck… did they weaken the skulls before hand?

kek'ing furiously at filemname

Adn so, Justice was served.

Pretty sure she had cutmarks on her legs.

She has some issues.

regardless of weak usa policies about guns, shooting guns is fun

oh, Marie Rose. My sweet, little, 15yo doll. If only…

nigger

She exists
And she's already been raped by achmed in the streets of sweden for not wearing a hijab

r u saying i should just turn my attention to regular 15yo blonde girls?

Just pay a visit to sweden and Import a girl to the US before her breed is extinct.

im not an us man. Why would i traffic ppl? Implying blonde ppl r only in sweden

it's from a stuntman martial-arts short called "Rope a Dope":
vimeo.com/79282772

There also exists a sequel, just called "Rope a Dope 2":
vimeo.com/116523821

I'm just saying that the few pure nordic blondes left in existence are in sweden. an extravagant amount of rape happened at the end of WW2 in germany.
American blondes are largely european mixes with larger tits on average, same with australia, and the UK is devoid of anything close
If you want Blonde DFC's, sweden is where it's at.

Wow, it's almost like you're just doing it for the sweet sweet poon.

requesting music source to that first video please.

also music to that

you just know that the woman who recorded this either has serious issues, or is being paid a lot pf money.

Still don't know what happened there

Sauce pls

If you want to cheat then just go to JewTube and rip them form there

Faggot

Of course girls turned into sluts NOW…

Of all the luck

The little girl died, and what i assume is her father, carried her to a medical bed off to the morgue.
Also, sad webum to add to the pile.

A threesome with another guy is ALREADY a bad idea

Oh OK
Any clues on the cause of death ?

Well, no, other than being slightly overweight, the child isn't physically hurt.
Might have died in her sleep or a possible medical condition.

Who let the new-fags post en mass?

I'll make my own research then

With the way their hair goes up I'm thinking aerosol hairspray, it's one of the most flammable things you can get in a can.

It's THAT fucking easy

sauce?

sauce!!!1

HOLY SHIT finally. All my googling failed me. Thank you so fucking much

nm, found it

i swear ive been searching so long for the song, if any of you can help a brother out and tell me the song name

literally filename

Its on youtube. Just goolge dad carries dead toddler

iirc the dad just got divorced and was cliniaclly depressed. The night before she asked him why he took pills and he said its becuase he was sad. Then the girls also took them, too many and died.

Im probably wrong though

Cool isnt taht my hero academia?

Thanks m8

And apparently it's brain tumor not pills OD

that's different from what I've heard

story as I know it is that Girl had terminal illness and she didn't want to die in a hospital-bed because she had one day left, so she died in her loving famila's casa.

Yep exactly

Tsuyu best girl

Never read the manga, might sooner or later but does Ashido get any good character development? Monster Girl like that is a cute.

diff user btw

Being a girl must be so hard

Tsuyu is really fucking cute, that's for sure
And she's the first legit froggirl I've ever seen

I'm leaving this here
Just in case someone want this shit in hq

that reminds me of a webm of a threesome where the one guy stares the other in the eyes the entire time. Anyone?

A girl I know were kicked out of a threesome with 2 other guys because she was being "loud and annoying". It's fucking hilarious.

Just because the guy's not frightened of guns like a sissy such as yourself doesn't mean he's compensating for anything. On the contrary, he's comfortable exercising his second amendment right to defend himself with deadly force if necessary unlike girly homo men that seek protection from the authorities after the fact such as yourself.

Topaz Up to you

American History X

Does anyone have that WEBM of the kikes dancing to the a song that says" Through the gates of hell, we will find our way to Heaven"?

dunno the webm but the song is sabaton - primo victoria

Someone's gonna have to help me carry all these dubs.

Those girls… splortariffic!

Source?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPQPO9OFtBM

Forgot this one

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF0QZ5dGdgQ

Too lazy to convert to webm right now, but here's some "rapper" who shot himself in the cheek to promote his shitty music.

Here's what he wrote with the video:

lot twist: I shot myself in the face.
Synopsis: I actually wanted to put this in a music video/ but no cameraman wanted to film it. So I did it myself since I felt like taking a bullet to the face.
Anyway, this was really nothing. I've been shot a couple times before and this was like a 4 out of 10 on the pain scale after the initial impact.
I look slightly disorientated after the blast. That's because my ears were ringing/ in pain. It was hard to focus on sound and although I assumed that i swallowed the bullet/ I wasn't quite sure.
The last time that a bullet ricocheted through me/ it destroyed an organ and part of another.
Now, anyway, to all my friends and family who boo hoo about this shit, deal with it. I don't give a fuck whether you want me to live or not unless you are paying me MONEY. Your care for my life will never supersede my disregard for it. I knew it was possible that the bullet might bounce back and puncture my throat/ but it didn't matter.
And yeah, a bunch of people thought that someone else did this. Nah I would've fought back if that was the case.
And concerning the laughter/ I forgot about what we were laughing at. I think we saw something outside the window for a second that induced the humor, but I can't remember.
When my tongue was moving rapidly around my mouth, I was feeling for my teeth.
Anyway, I should've used a different gun. My friend discouraged me from using the .9mm because he said it was armor piercing.
Armor piercing: I wonder what that'd look like going through my arms/ do you?
Lastly Worldstar initially told me to email them this video, so as of now, before I am anything important, I'm answering all questions concerning my books, art gallery, and mediocre rap/ rock videos.

Source with audio ?

You sure they're jews ?
I thought they were mudslims

Testing webms I made, are they laggy?

*converted

i didn't make the videos i converted them to webm

:D

Yeeaaa boy

Well I wasn't sure until now
But apparently a human beeing CAN live without a brain

The more you know

Ow shit boy

This shit is CGI, it's not real.

THE EARTH IS FLAT

c'mon now
This meme isn't funny anymore

thanks for the loosh, mundane

it's not a meme you uneducated dolt

I need the source of this.

ty user. Funny, i always thought it was kikes. Ty again.

Nigs gunna nig.

Song sauce?

I highly doubt it. I'm pretty sure the routine is just programmed in to the lasers on the floor via computer and its all choreographed so that it looks like she can pick the lasers up. I doubt the gloves turn of the floor lasers or anything as advanced as that.

Its an idea that spreads between people quickly and becomes an in-joke among those in the know. Its spread is memetic. It is literally, by definition, a meme. Maybe you should go back to school.

Those screams accompanied by that music

AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY LMAO!

That's why people should change the manufacturer password of the wifi cameras.

But it's also true, unlike the ball earth "meme".

Was unaware there was more around?
sauce?

The Faceless - Legion of the Serpent

Niggers are repugnant and not in a fascinating kinda way like gore, just plain distasteful. Wish people would post them in designated nigger threads.

Is she ded?

such gloriously incandescent plasma

once i saw the yellow teeth, i couldn't unsee the yellow yeeth

probably a good thing, she was gonna end up being a degenerate anyways

making the sound effects for that must have been awkward af

8/10 for the roll
4/10 for the landing

HOLY JESUS… WHAT IS THAT!?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!?! I COME BACK TO JIMCHAN FOR 2 MINUTES AND I SEE THIS!!

Don't worry, it's just watching you sleep at night.

posting multiple webms b/c im newfag

Proteins

Why are the "bad guys" always the awesome ones?

Such edge much fag

Giant asian hornet i think.

bamp

Its a giant tree weta.

That was beautiful

What a trash song. It seems to be nice and funky and then what? A sudden unjustified transition to progressive house? Yuck.

Here's the original.

Kek

Great
Anyone know what was being said?

pretty sure that's prismantis/gs-mantis

"How much is the pistol?
But did you know its my pistol?
It is but I'm not giving it back!
You are not?

You cunt"
but the way its fake and he is alive, search "seu buceta"

OC

Sparked? No, he clearly wanted to light a cigarette or a joint. That's clearly a zippo lighter that he's lighting.

its not real

bikers are retards on 2 wheels
look how he just goes right through a stop sign, while the van has the right of way

better version

He not only hit ONE beat to that song, but before that he also hit the SECOND beat.

Got any sauce on that user? or just hearsay?

fucking hilarious

why would anyone need this?

agreed

back to tumblr

Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say, You're genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence. But you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I apologize for your existence, if Adolf Hitler one your mistake would of never of happend. to answer your question. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD A CHARGING BULL HITS? One metric mega fuck ton and a half is the answer

Sad you don't know that

sauce?

Jamal, please…

bhamp!

absolutely. who is this?

GREAT now I need to watch Imouto Paradise AND Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou AGAIN !

"It Ain't Half Hot, Mum"

;_;

Kek

for squirrel hunting (and black people)

who's dat?

the amount of autism in this post is beyond bearable

Takes me back to the limewire days. I went ape shit on downloads back then. Nice job on that post.