Finding Dykes

Is this true, anons?
There are lesbos in Finding Dory?

Nobody cares about this shit movie, so they needed something controversial to cause viral buzz marketing.

I think that suppose to be a kid Tim burton on the right

Well there's Ellen Degenerate.

That would have required for people to first care about that lousy movie.

That guy fucking gets it. Hey, do you guys remember the good old days when faggots and dykes had to throw their shit from trees instead of from twitter? We'd chop the trees down and beat the abject fuck out of them for having the temerity to talk so to their betters.

Good times.

I have a feeling that those two characters are only seen once in the entire film, for a few seconds, and there's no indication that either of them are romantically involved.
They're just trying to fucking shoehorn gay romance wherever it isn't explicitly stated otherwise.

Because Pixar needs to be as progressive as Disney by having "implied gay" extras

Seems like that's what's happening. Check out the trailer if you really want to, they're in there. Some kid drops their sippie cup and one picks it up for them and then they gasp at the squid taking the baby's place in the stroller.
But for all we know, one of them could have been a total stranger and was just picking up the sippie cup to be nice. Or they could be friends, or relatives, or any number of things. Two people being next to a baby does not imply they're dating.

I call it the: Schrodingers Gayness.

Wherein any two people of the same gender in general proximity to another are always gay.

If they are currently fucking a person of opposite gender? Repressing it or bi.

So those who care won't know if they're gay until they see the movie! Even the creators don't know!

It is funny because people have been making fun of the trope about characters saying seemingly random things about how much they love the opposite sex to show the audience just how not gay they are. That shit always seemed out of place and hamfisted to straight people, but now I guess we see it was never for straights and instead meant to keep the gays from sperging.

To be closer to the original terminology, I would refer to it as "Shroedinger's Faggot". You take two characters of the same gender and place them in situations wherein they could be assumed to romantically attracted to each other, but aren't, but they also do not state an attraction to the opposite sex. Only upon observation of canon (if at all possible) is what spills the beans, or activates the poison gas in the analogy.

No, making sure characters have a the "not gays" is usual because everyone assumes people together a long time fuck. It isn't needed for most people, but I think it's just habit to put into shit now.

People like setting people up, and a lot of people don't care if it's gay or straight. I don't know if you're just young, or what, but this isn't something gays invented. It was going on long before tumblr or whatever shit little girls use this day were around.

Seems like a fake issue to give it more coverage.

and here i was hoping that the lesbian outcry was because clownfish change genders from male to female as they age, making Marlin a biologically transgendered fish and Dorie a natural hookup for lesbian romance

Faggots will celebrate by watching the movie and giving free advertising on social media.

Meme-masters will sperg out by not watching the movie (which they wouldn't have done anyway) and fueling the faggots on social media.

Normal people will ignore the two women standing next to each other but will be influenced by the "controversy" advertising anyway.

About the bee: until I see actual bee-sexuals coming out and demanding that their fucked up fetish be considered normal, I won't give a fuck.

Pretty much this, it's all just controversy baiting. Makes you wonder if this thread was really posted by a channer or a viral marketer hoping we start sperging out.