Notepad++ is awesome :3

Notepad++ is awesome :3

It sucks.

Yes it is. There are no programs even close to its usability on Windows.

I use notepadqq.

vim and emacs work on windows

They're not usable

/thread

I don't like. Personally i prefer atom(dunno why) or sublime.

>>>Holla Forums

couldn't even get trips on such a slow board, useless failure

kys

>>>/tumblr/

what text editor should I use if I need to use wangblows due to work?

I like atom other than the non-optional r-click menu integration.

Having to use Windows for programming work is, to put it mildly, sub-optimal. But since I'm stuck with it, I might as well make is as tolerable as possible.

I installed msys2 and the Emacs package. I can do everything in Emacs (Gnus for email, Org for documentation, rcirc for chat/IM, MUD client, eshell possible but I actually prefer bash in mintty), and it works the same as on my Mac, Linux and BSD machines. "eww", the Web browser doesn't run Javascript well so you'll need Firefox/Chrome for that, but everything else can be done in Emacs. I also used Eric Schulte's literate starter kit, YMMV.

if you are a retard

What if you write windows only software?

Came here to shitpost:
Use emacs
I'm out.

You'd be silly using anything other than visual studio

wot

Care to shed a light on this?

Accept rapefugees or don't use our software

You're both gay.

Sublime text. Don't bother with anything else.

That's not free, or open-source. Atom would be a good, open-source alternative (apart from the fact that it's based on chromium) but if OP doesn't want to run SJW software that's not going to be an option since Atom is developed by shithub.

And you are a cuck

this is b8 or you're retarded

impressive digits
Also fuck SJWs. You don't even have to be a Holla Forumsack to understand the SJW cancer.

NeoVim + NeoVim-QT is decent on Windows although you probably won't get many plugins to work

>>>/g/
>>>/9gag/

I don't really care that it's not free. I don't mind paying for slick software if it's really solid.

You can compile Emacs 25 with Webkit support.

Faggots like you never care til shit is on your doorstep happening to your wife, or boyfriend in this case.

This game is the opposite of the nuclear game. The only winning move is to play.

Also Visual Studio 2015 Community is not the worst thing in the world.

Rage clicking made me pick the wrong guy.

Last post was for you big guy.