Dysnomia Hate Thread

ITT: We continue our discussion of how much of a faggot our hypocrite BO is (which was interrupted when he deleted his own thread like a pussy: archive.is/xZOPv ).

Also, in case the nigger himself is reading this, please read your own fucking rules before nuking this thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xZOPv
8ch.net/operate/res/59760.html#
8ch.net/b/res/5988163.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the letter "b" really that important to board culture? Dysnomia and every other tyrant BO have always encouraged exoduses for the anons who refuse to suck their cock, so why is there never a successful alternative to the 4chan legacy boards?

This thread will either get deleted, spammed by tripfags or both.

THIS will solve everything…

Not whiny ass OP, but I've often wondered the same thing, and I'm sure that "hivemind" (with a dash of Stockholm) has something to do with it; however, I don't think 8/b/ is nearly as bad as certain anons seem to think.

If OP was successful in creating another board, he'd quickly realize that "freedom" isn't as free as he thinks, and that a happy medium between liberty and control is difficult to achieve.

The fact is, anons will ALWAYS find something to complain about.

Then why is freech successful than this place?

you should probably skim through the archived thread before posting, shit is pretty fucked up

If you're gonna be a goon faggot then why not just use SA

Id like to see some evidence of that; nevertheless, "success" is relative, and personally, I don't consider the utterly autistic nonsense that I see on Freech "successful" – they could have 100,000 unique visitors per hour, and if they're all a bunch of fucking retards, then it doesn't really matter, does it.

Anyway, if you like it so much, you should go there… and say there.

Have you ever noticed why theres no spam on freech? That's because spammers get bored!

Not an argument.

Hiiiiii~

It is fucked up. I do like dysnomia, honestly, but he was falling apart in there. From what I can tell it goes back to that deviantart shit. I honestly don't even want to talk about it or post here, because I do believe people are trying to push his buttons, and will continue to for any future BO here just to fuck this place up.

But it is also fucked us that I feel uncomfortable talking about it as well.

Kek. As far as im concerned, the whole fucking site is Spam Planet – I still can't tell whether or not the entire site is some kind of elaborate troll.

Freech is where many of the anons went who literally suffer from extreme autism, and who don't know how to actually relate to human beings. And so what you get is a bunch of nonsensical posts, full of memes and ridiculous jargon that only autists can understand – it's literally a board full of mental patients.

it wasn't supposed to be an argument, it was a question without a question mark you illiterate prick

Well then you are extremely ignorant.

I understand your frustration

It's a more ironic, general-purpose version of [s4s].

Yeah, that's why it's extremely irritating – it pretty much embodies everything that's insufferable about "hipster" mentality.

Not necessarily.

By "more ironic than [s4s]" I meant "appears to be more sincere while secretly being more ironic than [s4s]". Freech is something much more advanced than a bunch of hipster memers with a superiority complex; I don't blame you for thinking that they were just a bunch of mentally ill people with computers.

Kek. It's advanced alright.

What does Freech have to do with dysnomia sucking cock?

Having trouble spotting shills, user?

Bump

Where did it all go so wrong?

To interested parties, I'm going to make/take a board as an alternate Holla Forums sometime this coming week. Will have some set rules to keep out perennial spamming scum and so on, but they'll actually be written down somewhere clearly and there will be none of this tripfagging e-celeb circlejerking bullshit. Still thinking through rules.

I also thought I might make some sort of puzzle to find the board name so people with no attention spans wouldn't be able to shit it up, but I'm on the fence. Lots of public Holla Forums variants have failed, maybe the allure of a hidden board would keep people coming at first until some sperg started spamming links to it all over the place and killed it.

>archive.is/xZOPv
That last post was mine tbvh

this is how a lot of /i/s on assorted imageboards work. Your board would probably attract a similar personal-army-requesting audience tbh, but I'd definitely be up for participating and would stick around for the long run.

Just wanted to point out that dysnomia deleted all of his posts in all threads. Also was having actual unrelated mental breakdowns in the last couple of weeks.

The guy is a wreck.

top kek, just don't mention "Kennedi" anymore or he'll commit Sudoku :^3

RIP Dysnomia

I think when you spend so much time on a single website it starts wearing away at your sanity.

there two threads about Dysnomia in /operate/… Kennedi check em

8ch.net/operate/res/59760.html#

Seeing as Dysnomia went full 4chan vol on us, and that I bowed never to go back to 4chan, I'm weighting my options

You joke, but as far as I can tell this shit is all related. When Banifag and the spammers really lay into him and start yelling at each other, and dysnomia's last posts that are gone from the archive, posting some picture of a monitor "get a new computer so and so." Some offsite shit on DeviantArt seemed to happen with the actual adult Kennedi. I think that spam is a direct jab at him. Some fuckery that he, Banifag, Sage all did a couple of years ago.

Then there is the recent Opiatefag dox shit. I don't think any of it was malicious, just some tripfag drama that we only see parts of.

As far as I can piece together. I don't fucking know.

We all know at least two tripfags are vols trying to warm their hotpockets

what a mess this has become, agreed?

tbh, my sides kept exploding well after 2 am

Kennedi

KENNEDI CHECK EM
E
N
N
E
D
I

C
H
E
C
K

E
M

Every time I think "holy fuck, I'm such a loser, I should just end it", I think about whiny fucking faggots like the anons in this thread, and I think "well at least I'm not so pathetic that I would actually give a fuck about the BO of 8/b/ deleting a thread/post."

That dude is working pretty hard on preventing this board from being flooded with spam on a regular basis. And yes, he's doing it for free.

If there's a single user in this thread who isn't one of the autistic spammers who dedicates his entire life to spamming 8/b/ (which I doubt), then I'd advise you to stop being so fucking petty and autistic.

Go to bed dysnomia.

Do you think his approach is right, though?

Dysnomia pls…

That comment was so forced, very low energy, it's not natural and organic.

Kennedi is better than Dysnomia

LOL

I do appreciate him working hard, but he is worrying too much too and freaking out.

Me. He is a wreck, and I know this thread is full of spammers/intl/whoever. I'm not pissed, I'm concerned. He deleted every post of his on the board in every thread.

It's a mess and I don't know what I would do or what can be done. But I really don't like the idea of being nervous to even talk about it.

I think you potest too much

You mean applying common sense in his analysis of what constitutes "spam", and then attempting to get rid of it? Yes. And had this approach been taken A LOT sooner, Holla Forums would probably still be thriving, rather than ending up as the graveyard it is now.

Did I really get down into Dysnomia? I wasn't really trying to grind his gears, I just like posting cute cats for some reason, not even my autism truly knows why. I guess it makes it all the more fun?

Be glad he's finally gone user. Some peace and quality around here really is appreciated.

No I just think there is some shit that went down on DeviantArt. Sage spammer will lay into him fierce when that comes up, regarding Opiatefag and Kennedi. He/they seem to go in for the kill when that stuff comes up.

Your only relation to that seems to be making art on DeviantArt. But this is just my observations. Could be wrong.

Common sense would have made Kennedifag a volunteer. All Dysnomia was doing all this banning/spperging was giving him a challenge and a prize after it.

If Kennedifag would have been a total liability to Holla Forums, then we would have known from the start. But I'm serious when I say we'll never know. I mean the dude promised he would bring traffic and make 8ch be news again.

Instead, we got shadowbans from Dysnomia followed by mental breakdown… All because Kennedi Cotarelo is one his triggers

Anons are obviously going to think I'm him by saying so, but I think it's pretty fuckin cool that someone would give enough of a shit about this board to worry about it.

So maybe he accidentally deletes some autistic posts in the process – it's a small price to pay for keeping Holla Forums free of the spam that destroyed it. And the fact that he does it for free actually makes me feel pretty bad for him, due to the fact that he only ever gets shit for it.

Fuck, I'd be a paranoid wreck too if I spent so much time deleting endless floods of spam, only to have anons talk shit on me all day long.

Nice Kennedi dubs, I hope Dysnomia doesn't ban you

Are you seriously defending that faggot? In case you haven't noticed, Holla Forums's UIDs fell consistently throughout kennedishitter's reign of spam…just because it wasn't the massive dropoff dysnomia caused doesn't mean Kennedishitter isn't a massive attention-whoring faggot.

I think you should go the fuck back to Reddit.

You're fucked up autist

Already got one fam
>>>/8beers/

I agree, I meant it's taking a toll and a public meltdown like that confuses people. He called that rally in the sticky but there were all kind of different examples of spam in that op pic, some just popping up that day for the first time.

Then the only people who showed up just shitposted and started yelling at him.

There's Nikki, AKA the 'real' Kennedi (Gilbert was catfishing), and I have this screenshot.

You know what? Yes! Who knows, I might be him after getting shadowbanned 3 times last night.

we all know user activity went up when he made (flooded even) us with NON-Kennedi threads. He really knows his stuff and can make this Holla Forums look like 2006-7 Holla Forums

what the fuck is that dessolate board about? It's so shit tier. You're a motherfucker piece of shit son of a bitch

You should go back to freech cuck

Common sense would be to track him down and beat him to within an inch of his fucking life.
If I was certain it was mainly the Gilbertfag, and I lived near him (which I don't), I would personally find him and beat the living shit out of him. Even if he isn't the main culprit, I just hate his fucking face.

But unfortunately, one can never be certain of anything on here.

kek

Lel

Hi Dysnomia

This

t. Gilbert
Somebody dox this fuck.

Wait, so one user trigger Dysnomia so hard that all of Holla Forums seem to had a cerebral hemorrhage?

I seriously unironically hope I contributed to his downfall. God am I happy that he's not posting anymore, he was the most obnoxious faggot. I've never seen someone misuse their capcode privileges that severely.

Are you 12?

tbh, Kennedi is now 16. Guess she's as immature as him

Nope. We used to SWAT people for lulz. Where the fuck is benjikins?

(Kennedi check em)
Dysnomia said he browses in freech

DOX THIS FAGGOT

How can someone who gets triggered be a vol? Is this Tumblr-Chan?

kek

DOX THIS SAMEFAGGING D&C FAGGOT

Greetings. We are JIDF; We have found thread on board, spam until money given via Paypal. Post email so send invoice. 6 million dollars shall do. Thanks for time goy.

why do I have the feeling Dysnomia posted this?

Why does Dysnomia hate Kennedi so much? Could Dysnomia be Gilbert?

Dysnomia isn't fit for vol anymore

Yes, Dysnomia is member of JIDF. Donate money for more Dysnomia volunteer skills.

wew lad. Overdrive now.

When was he ever? Honestly.

Nice quadratics goy! Post email so you can get sent invoice donation! Good goy!

rip Dysnomia

Remember goyim, we need 7,000,000 dollars by Paypal invoice donation or the spam shall continue! Thanks for your business goy!

KENNEDI CHECKEM

One hates LOATHES Kennedi Cotarelo and her parakeet, the hatred is so much, it causes a trigger attack and para-suicidal behavior.

The other lives Kennedi and is willing to forgive her for old times' sake.

KENNEDI CHECK EM
E
N
N
E
D
I

C
H
E
C
K

E
M

Yes, well, Kennedi Cotarelo is a member of JIDF! You want to see Kennedi happy? Donate 8 million dollars via invoice! It's simple goy, just post email and I'll deliver invoice, then you deliver cash! :) Enjoyed doing business, goy.

I thought Kennedi was a free-thinking agnostic

Oh no, we've been exposed! Fuck! Well… Kennedi does have parents who are in JIDF, so just give us that 9 million dollars we generously asked for! We really need that 10 million dollars for various things! Thanks for that business goy.

How can only loli trigger Dysnomia so bad?

What are Dysnomia's prefered pronouns now that he went full 4cuck hot pockets now?

Apparently she's a jew

SO WHERE IS THAT 11 MILLION DOLLARS WE ASKED FOR SO KINDLY? NOW I'M STARTING TO GET-

Aww, it's okay anons if you can't give it, it would just really help our organization if you gave us that 12 million dollars we wanted. Thank you, we love you, goy!

Am I a pretty goy?

:^3

OMG Yes, aww you're so cute goy~ tee-hee :3
Do you make money from your fashion career?
Do you get a lot of commissions/generous Patreon donations?
Help your religious family out, because without you, we could not raise 13 million dollars! You're so kind, sweetheart!

Yes, and you can't have it.

MY FUCKING HALOCAUST, SO MANY OF MY KIND DIED IN IT AT THE HANDS OF ARYAN MONSTERS!!!!!!!!
OY FUCKING VEY YOU UNKIND GOYIM, YOU'RE SUCH A GREEDY CAPITALIST PIG, WHY CAN YOU NOT MAKE UP FOR THE HALOCAUST???!!!
FUCKING FURFAG GREEDY PIECE OF SHIT!!! BRAIN-DAMAGED SPECIAL KID WITH NO LEVEL OF EDUCATION!!! SHAME ON YOU YOU IMMORAL DISGUSTING DOUCHEBAG PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
MUHAMMAD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOUR SINS!!! REPORTED TO THE POPE FOR ZOOPHILIA YOU SICK PIECE OF SHIT!!! WROTE A NEWSPAPER ARTICLE ON YOU!!! SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!!!!!!

Dysnomia, you're fucking annoying

nice Kendi dubs

(checked without shekels)
I love using 100 dollar bills to wipe up my cum with~
I shoot like gallons of cum onto Bani, and with a bit of soap, money makes a rather nice wet wipe for my cutiepie grill… :3

THAT'S IT!!!!! I'VE FUCKING SENT YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION TO THE POLICE AND REPORTED YOU AS A SICK BASTARD!!!! YOUR RECORD IS FUCKED FOREVER!!!! I PAYED TO RUIN YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD!!!! I'LL STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY BEFORE THE US GOVERNMENT DOES!!!!!

If you're so rich, then why are you asking us for millions of dollars? Besides, you'll save money not dealing with 'furfags' like me in that way either, you moron. Lol, enjoy your lost money, faggot.

Anons who aren't busy being shitposting cancer, thoughts on this rulefaggotry? Anything I forgot to add to common spam?
RULES1 - No pedos, lolicons, child models, pedo discussion, etc2 - No furries, anthros, horsefuckers, etc3 - No tripfags, e-celebs, camwhore/drawwhore/friendfagging e-personality circlejerks, etc - forced user without IDs is on for a reason4 - No catalog flooding5 - NYPA6 - TITS or GTFO7 - Find below a list of known, recurring, obnoxious spam that you shouldn't post:BrownpillKennediposting/sageposting/RaborgCat's Cradle/Death/Do you remember how you dieddaniellukebarthTravis floods in decent or promising threadsgeneric Holla Forumsspeak replies ("D&C shill pure coincidence I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post COINTELPRO SLIDING")generic Holla Forumsspeak replies ("CAPITALISM IS EXPLOITATION OF LABOR HOW'S THAT PORKY DICK TASTE DELUSIONAL FUCKING NAZI MANCHILDREN FUCK THE BOURGEOSIE")The same five stale anti-Trump images in every single thread ever, learn to make fresh dank memes like the Trumpfags do or GTFO8 - Allowed spam, see list below.BanepostingTravis floods (only in godawful threads)

Don't worry goy, I'll make all that money back and more when I take it from you. I'll create a diversion for the US government, then take your money before they can. If you somehow discard all of your money, then I'll pay for the strongest niggers to gangrape you in prison.

Looking at it makes me remember a few more common spams:

Thank god, I love when people rape me~

See this anons? This is a board which wouldn't likely have this unbearable faggot on it!

You remind me of

except you're doing it non-ironically, kek.

Not enough data to mine though.
Maybe 2/5/6/7 would be fine though, otherwise those rules are trash and I can't mine data from the goyim. Furfag already exposed me, so I'll come out clean.

Looks like a normalfag list. Go back to /r9k/ you fucking hipster. This board is a dying piece of shit, and that's all that can even remotely keep it alive. You kill all that, you make this into Holla Forums… without Holla Forums. What the fuck would this board even be then?

Rule 1 is shit, lolis are 100% chan culture, even tumblr allows it.
Rule 2 , it's painful to look at them, but they should remain within their containment threads, and you won't notice.
Rule 3 has a good idea when it comes to tripfags, anons should be forced. But camwhores are entertaining, i wanna see some tits, faggot.
Rule 4 is good
Rule 5 is right
Rule 6 is contradicting rule 3?
Rule 7 and 8 is "stop liking what i don't like"

Overall, you should proceed to suicide.

Right, so you can't remember such a thing as a Holla Forums not completely full of twitterfag attention whores, furries, pedoshit, and the same garbage spam everyday, but I'm the normalfag here.

I hope you fail highschool, you dumb nigger.

No, no, no.
This board isn't an annex to Holla Forums.
It's not cumfy and everything (legal) is allowed.
This means nobody gets to shape the content according to their personal tastes.
You don't understand this and nor does Dysnomia.

Remove rules against drawwhores, drawfags lead to good OC and a fun time. I don't know what "freindfagging" is, but people wanting to perpetuate a community feeling isn't bad. The rest is really good. Some stuff I would do:

As for being a good moderator, I'd propose this
>make me mod user, I can make banners, wordfilters on any spam/cp links I see, and since I spend a shit ton of time here I can moderate all day p much

If you want quality then consider going to any 4cuck board. 4cuck has most of what you said. This is Holla Forums Holla Forums however, not your personal hugbox to ban anything that hurts your feewings. This is a shitpost hole.

KYS faggots, that would mean that Holla Forums's garbage memes would be allowed in moderation, but everything else would be banned. Besides, everybody on Holla Forums is a drunk retard with nothing better to do, so why are you >100 IQs trying to enforce this shit? If I wanted quality I may as well just go to Reddit. Fucking really.

You're giving me opinions but you don't have the reading comprehension to parse the very simple sentence in rule 3, even after seeing rule 6? Confirmed brainless shitposter. I hope you also fail highschool, and also get hit by a bus.

I'm not proposing this as rules for Holla Forums. Did you even read thread? No, of course you didn't, because you only know how to shitpost.

Again, read rule 3 more carefully. I feel TITS or GTFO has already been overexplained plenty throughout chan history, but I could add clarification. Tripfagging for dumps would be fine, but I'd have to spend more time banning errant tripfags. I'd consider it for sure. Raids are never fulfilling for the community, they were always cancer and they brought more cancer. There were a few exceptions, just not many. Dox I don't care about unless the person is trying to get everyone to do something for them while posting the dox. Just no begfags.

The cyclical sticky's a good idea, though people won't actually contain their metafagging to it, it could help. Agree about NO FUCKING CAPCODE IN GENERAL DISCUSSION REEEE
Give me a disposable email account and I will. I'm here a lot, but sporadically and sometimes on bad connections. Of course, should you utterly fuck up, I'll remove you.

Go back to Youtube, newfag.

DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

All of these anons are right, at least for the most part.

Awesome user, you won't be disappointed

I've been on Holla Forums since 2014, and not just Holla Forums either. Don't tell me I need to leave, you control freak faggot. Holla Forums isn't your board. Seriously, notice how Reddit has tried to be a site similar to what you said, but that it failed and became a boring piece of shit? Do you want Holla Forums to be fucking boring? Removing all the content and banning those who post it means that the fun dies and even the oldfags will leave. I agree that most of the stuff is cancer, but cancer is what keeps the broken wall of Holla Forums glued together. Without it, this board is nothingness and boring to use.

Oh wow this means you know all there is to know about imageboards and certainly aren't a tryharding faggot mimicking things he doesn't understand.

Once again, I'm not talking about Holla Forums you dumb fucking nigger.

Alright, let's try it your way.
Make another failed Holla Forums clone with those rules and we'll see what we can actually post there and how long it survives.
I'll play your game.

Also, been on imageboards since 2012 and I still understand them better than most imageboard users, but that's because I straight-up dedicated those years to chan research, plus I learn kinda fast.

No no, you stay right here.

So you've been on imageboards since two years after the last good posts were made on 4chan. Wew.

4chan was already but a husk of it's former glory by 2012. Try harder newfag.

Why don't you consider suicide you absolute faggot? Hopefully some rules get put into place so we can ban gay furry shit like the garbage that is that blue thing.

Your ego is showing, fam.
4chan was never really that great, it was always shit in certain ways.
YTMND was where it was at.
I didn't even use the internet until 2009 because I was a hipster that couldn't afford it.

Fuck off spammer.

Poor soul. What are the side effects other than an extensible wooden nose?
You didn't learn to lie convincingly. That's first grade tier.

Wow, so fucking assblasted. The furry doesn't need to go, he's cancer that makes the board strive just like you are. Furries and not furries always wage war with each other, but just like nation x and nation y, they're the same fucking thing with a different label in a different area.

I think you can still view the thread. >>5988163
8ch.net/b/res/5988163.html

Let me be honest, I'm running out of images to use that don't make me look biased. Travis makes me look the least biased of all the images I had left.

k

So why are you repeating other peoples' scripted lines then? Why do you bother faggot?

Really though, your new is absolutely showing, gb2da

Check your mail sempai

Have an address that I can respond from

Guess what? Your plan won't work. If all the cancer would be removed, you'd complain that Holla Forums is too much like using a yahoo chatroom, AKA a boring piece of crap with no OC. Most stuff is cancer, but I don't think furshit/pedoshit should be banned specifically, because those are fetishes/hobbies. Most of that other stuff, I really don't mind though. I already don't do destructive spam to threads, and harass Holla Forums whenever I see them. Holla Forums rots my brain, so it's not expected I'll be at my best, or even tolerable, stage when using this dump.

I'm not even Travisposter, but if it's still directed at me anyways, I'll have you know that I used Holla Forums more often that Deviantart.

I know you're not Travisposter, because he wasn't a fucking furry and didn't tolerate them. I've filled enough cancer threads with the guy last spring to know you're not him.

One of the Travisposters is a ponyfag, the other is gone, and I personally don't care about things that are 'cool' to hate, because personally the Banifag is ruining the board less than you people are. I'm not Banifag, I'm not the ponyfag, and I'm not the original Travisfag. Now KYS.

test

test 2

fuck off to Holla Forums or some other intolerant shitheap with your spam and your I know best, you're all newfags. The last thing this place needs is more hitler.

It's funny because you're legitimately a newfag and I was the guy posting 50hitlers kek
Take your generic samethread garbage elsewhere

*5 Hitlers
grammar nazi

Deliver your inquiries/concerns about the fact of me containing the most intellect of all "Holla Forums" website users within the box labeled as "Quick Reply" for a valid response.

Will America be great again?

*white again

The land of North America's economic and ethnic values shall be increased drastically.

K

That's a lie.

Destructive spammers can rot in hell. But cancer makes the board strive.