Welcome to a "Feel the Bern" ritual

BERNBOTS ATTEMPTING TO INVOKE THE OLD GODS

archive.is/FZp7F

THEIR MEME MAGIC IS WEAK

Other urls found in this thread:

stguillotineandtheredmass.tumblr.com/post/141215605661/the-more-hate-trump-inspires-the-more-it-will?is_related_post=1
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread925082/pg1
archive.is/U0QvN
youtube.com/watch?v=FHx2nLFMAzE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690575/Pope-Francis-admits-two-cent-Roman-Catholic-priests-paedophiles-interview-Italian-newspaper.html
archive.is/L435u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not even once

The occult and magik are about tradition, something progressives despise.
Its why right wingers are better at it.

Fucking wiccans.
They never learn.

How embarrassing.
This is why internet anonimity is superior to strange bernnie Sanders rituals.

Here we can hide our autism, they can not.

When we yell MEME MAGIC!!!11!1 We can keep it away from the outside world and it holds no ties to us. Theirs is more of a ironic ritual made to garner attention more then anything.

As if the Horned God and Mother Earth would support a candidate whose political ideology goes against nature.
I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN
SMITE THE SANDERNISTAS

Fixed

Nothing to worry about here. The efficacy of an occult system is inversely correlated with the BMI of its adherents.

jesus christ wiccans are autists
also shouldnt they be voting for a feminist like hillary?

ayy lmao, just make sure you keep that bleeding cunt away from our jolly death squads

What the hell is going on here? Is that a guy’s face photoshopped onto a woman’s body?

Are Sanders supporters literal chaos heretics?

I will. And I miss her; I'm gonna have to meme responsibly and have her spread her love to Africa, Saudi Arabia (Mecca), Mexico, and Venezuela. Israel too.

What do we do with heretics?

Don't you sometimes just wish they'd actually summon something, just to give this boring ass reality something interesting?

Remember the CERN threads?

It looks like they summoned something, alright. Maybe the end result of this is Sanders' face on Shillary.

Lets make a list.

On Trump's side:

On Bernie's side:

We're winning the religious war by far

The results are in: Berniefags confirmed for no loosh.

I pray every night for that

Kek will prove stronger and bring Trump his victory,

PRAISE KEK

I almost forgot about that guy!
If he wants that to happen to Trump and his supporters, then he better be careful when it comes back to him.

Weak, and how. Sounds like they were doing almost like a self-help affirmation as opposed to actually applying their wills to victory.

When was this shit? Let's spam this fucker with photos of all of Trump's victories.

We all know "the workers of the world" to these fags means "the people who need to work minimum wage for now because they're too young to get a job at daddy's firm"

Wasn't the whole point of 'Feel the Bern' to inflict a 'burn' on people who haven't come around to vote for him yet?

Are they fucking retarded? It's a 1/10 slogan in the first place since it doesn't make sense. Trump really is dealing with children here.

That was usually the case with non-Communists. It was always the dregs whipping up fervor. Workers went with the more traditional people or with fascists.

"Feel the Bern" was an insult and thees retards took it as a badge of honor, like the #NeverTrump people saying that they're proud cucks.

That's part of why Trump is winning. His very first slogan was 'Make America Great Again', something to build up people who love their country, wheras Bernies first, maybe even his only slogan, is "Feel the Bern" something to insult and shame people into voting for him.

She eventually did create the sigil. It's a flashing picture of Trump with some occult shit over it. The phrase she decided on was "The more hate Trump inspires, the more it will hurt him"
These people are some of the biggest cucks I've ever seen
stguillotineandtheredmass.tumblr.com/post/141215605661/the-more-hate-trump-inspires-the-more-it-will?is_related_post=1

WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread925082/pg1

archive.is/U0QvN

No wonder it's not working; the people love him.

Their memes were doomed from the start; negative energy!

We should have more threads link links related on Holla Forums. I love hearing about how witches and occultists duked it out in WWII.

oh fuck my first redpill.

See:
We're in another magical war this time. The globalist, multicultural Jews with their shabbos goyim, vs the nationalists who wish to preserve their ways.
I love you, Ebola-chan. These angry Sandernistas need some love.

Jokes on them, we mystery school now.

Fucking Trump dubs confirm. Holla Forums is the new Vril Society.

There's a reason your faggot satan worshiping fuhrer lost like a dog.

Why did you waste Trump dubs?

Only if Mormons are Christians.

all abrahamic religions will burn.

Do we have an infographic anywhere that contains the names, pictures, and spheres of influence of most of our New Pantheon?

Checked!

I'm only taking the time to tear your tongue out of your anus with webm related because you got dubs, not becasue your (1) was worth any merit.

Wiccans are LARPagans in the purest sense of the term. They are larping as pagans.

Please guys, this is a thread of religious unity. Look at all the religions united under Trump!

Trips confirm.

Also any of their "ancient magick", that isn't a complete asspull is a shallow ripoff of Crowley who himself just degenerated the shit out of earlier Golden Dawn material.

degenerate pagan faggots just can't sop BTFO of themself

God i hate those disgusting wicca whales.

See

Praise the sun!

Theres nothing like occupying the moral and spiritual highground.

Hey sigilbro can you help me out with reading this shit, cause with the way those triangles point towards the center but are blocked from it it kind of looks like it'd just ground any negative energy heading trumps way

"How could you let this happen", the Berniebros cried, "why have you forsaken us?"
And the old gods brought their hands to their chins, smiled, and responded: "feels good man".

That's disgusting.

Choronzon dubs confirm shit magic.

All this supposed power they think they can muster up together, and not one volt of it directed to fixing their own fucking lives first.

People like this sicken me, it's one of the reasons I support orthodoxy.

Vice has been trying to vilify european symbolism since it got hijacked by jewish financiers.

No, that's degenerate.

Nigga please.

The Jews fear the Vikings.

Good, they're supposed to. People without digust faculties tend to neglect the dangers of disease vectors.

Mother Nature should have culled her untidy children if it were not for modern medicine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this shill doesn't even know how to sage, go back 2 cuckchan m8 this is 2 high level 4 ur shit low tier shilling effort. On vice this is a positive propaganda piece.

That's so pathetic. Jeb-tier pathetic. Might as well add a turtle to the sigil and use the phrase "slow and steady wins the race" tier pathetic.
Yeah, that's occult as fuck. /sarcasm
This delusional cunt (I assume it's a cunt) actually pretends to speak for the workers, who are largely Trump voters because their jobs are being taken by niggers and curryniggers. How typical for Marxists, who consider themselves the Messiah class to lead the Oppressed class. They'll only realise how wrong they were when they're dragged out of their safe spaces on the day of the rope.

Top fucking Kek.

That's some weakass sigil magic. She managed to pick colours to flash that have no fucking association (which is hella hard in retrospect because those jews assigned associations to everything but that faggotry) and her Sigil phrase is so vague and the sigil laden with african cock craving stylizations that I doubt this could do anything.

Those fools. Don't they know you need to be skyclad for the old gods (bunch of perverts) to pay any attention to you?

Thor woke one morning to smell incense and flowers

He looked down, and saw a bunch of fat cunts and a numale cuck.

"Kek desu senpai" laughed thor, and thunder rolled on the horizon. Three chinese cargo ships sunk in a storm in the pacific. "what a bunch of weak autistic losers"

"Wait till I tell Kek about this", he thought, and chuckled at their impotence. "They will be the first to hang on the day of the ragnarok."

Nice way to win Trump the epileptic vote.

A couple of days ago I got a tarot card reading. The lady had me ask myself 2 questions, she would then she would draw 2 cards. She had me do this three times, I don't remember the question, but when I drew this card (The magician) she looked me in the eyes and said "You have knowledge of magic."

Inb4 go back to /x/

Did you ask her what that entails?

My first impression was meme magic, I've had several very spiritually gifted people tell me that I'll probably end up like them, but I currently don't know how to do what they do.

it's true though, these folks are degenerate faggots.
some pagans are respectable moral folks, but these lot aren't.
have nothing against pagans that are moral folks with decent values, would be shitting on this just as hard if it was another thread about the jesuit pope kissing nigger feet.

Transexuals are an abomination, I doubt any gods will accept anything from something like that.

How funny would it be if we all trolled her with pretend curses and shit? Its a whole new level of triggering.

Good idea. Shouldn't take too much to upset her apple cart.

wtf

This bitch ain't binding her sigils to the subconscious properly, she'll get shit results, if any. Now we can counter her intended effect with our more powerful memes and even recharge her sigil with our intended effect.

These niggers doing magic ritual all wrong. They didn't even bother to wash or don special robes, the whale doesn't even respect her own body enough to take care of it & run it cleanly. I'll bet the ritual area wasn't cleansed, sanctified, or special in any way. They had some nigger take pictures. The power of the ritual is in the will, preparation, & belief of the participants. These turbo nerds don't have the strength of character to channel the will required to affect any change.

Low energy/10

Wicca is the Cuckianity of Paganism

I always make dank maymays in my wolf-skin robe.

Odin deems this absolutely bog-worthy

anyone found camp of the saints as a torrent or pdf?

kek

lets make #HillaryForPrison2016 trend

How do they know for sure?

Even in occult circles, wiccans are the butt of every joke.

Its "magic" for people who cant get shit done.

Those Hitler dubs very much confirm

The old and forgotten deities (yes, this includes God, considering the left has banished God from modern society) are angry and ready to set things right again. This is when the passive swastika (the one you see in numerous ancient carvings) becomes active (the familiar swastika of the Reich) and "turns back the clock", so to say.

I love this idea. These people have no power, magical or real world. These sorts are you prototypical LARPers everyone makes fun of here.

They will truly believe it if someone did tell them a curse was headed their way.

Or just make some sort of occultish looking swastika (active Reich version). It would trigger them good.

No one told me /leftycuck/ was doing a meetup. I would have brought cum brownies.

But they hate guns.

I am confuse.

No, you are just new.

Thelemites would routinely make these "cakes" which really are cookies that they would jerk off on and sell as some sort of "magickal" food.

I'm fairly certain Thelema is an elaborate get rich quick scheme Aleister Crowley hatched up and others ran with it.

Lets promote that Indians should have the right to worship the swastika.

So what was even their ritual? Toss money in a box, light candles and circle the box while chanting "be the bern"?

These bernouts are really retarded. They're chanting for their donations to go up in flames (it is with the nomination cycle)

Top kek.

can pagans now stop taunting Christians over one small group of Christians being retarded? can't they finally see that every kind of group has autists hanging onto it?

Feel da boin

CRASH AND BERN
CRASH AND BERN
CRASH AND BERN
CRASH AND BERN
CRASH AND BERN
CRASH AND BERN

wiccans have literally nothing to do with the old gods of the west
their little cult was founded by a lapsed anglican that believed in fairies
MARS EXALTI faggots

If I'm not mistaken, their little "cult" was invented by Crowley, at a base level, to get more women involved in the occult (for muh dik reasons) and Gardener took it to another level from there.

That shit is literally just a century old, but wiccanfags are convinced their stupid shit is ancient.

The only thing they're gonna invoke is autism.

Well there you go, i know it was made up by a nutter looking to get some good christian girls to be open minded about group sex and buggery
their being allowed to practice their drunken hollow 'rituals' at sites like stonehenge is appalling, its a neolithic site thats stood in Britain for 8000 years and some purple haired pansexual fat cunt is scratching pentangles onto the side of the side cuz 'muh magick'
if they had any shred of seriousness or actual intent to perform some of the religious rituals of their pre-Christian ancestors you'd think they'd at least make the effort to look at jewpedia and go practice their bizarre rituals at sites like Anglesey instead

ARISE SUBGENIUS

youtube.com/watch?v=FHx2nLFMAzE

That is literally the joke I was using. I don't get the "guns" reference…

Were you just reversing gun and fun as /k/ does?

Also, that filename.

Yes, that was exactly the joke.

Oh. I've only seen guns -> funs not fun -> gun.

Never forget Holla Forums that witchery is just another sect of Judaism (the cult of Jedidiah to be specific), such shrubs must always be uprooted, preferably burned.

"Breaking bow, or flaring flame,
ravening wolf, or croaking raven,
routing swine, or rootless tree,
waxing wave, or seething cauldron,
flying arrows, or falling billow,
ice of a nighttime, coiling adder,
woman's bed-talk, or broken blade,
play of bears or a prince's child,
sickly calf or self-willed thrall,
witch's flattery, new-slain foe,
brother's slayer, though seen on the highway, half burned house, or horse too swift;
be never so trustful as these to trust."

-said by the Hanged-man

Lol heretics.
They don't even worship the old gods. They believe all gods are merely disguises or aspects of either The Goddess or The Horned God. And thse two are what? A century old?

Got any archives o those threads?

What do these digits have to do with Trump?

*Also, can someone tell me the difference between that one and this one? The file sizes are supposedly different but I don't see why, since they seem identical. What's also interesting to note is that that one is 2.88, and my dubs is 88/2. This one is 2.90
Nvm, "identical posts"
Also, I can't seem to find the one where CERN employees looked like characters from Half-Life, much like in pic related with TDKR

All the Iranian Shiah leaders claim to be descendants of Muhammad, so it's really nothing special. That being said, it's fun to tell lefties that a descendent of Muhammad supports Trump

Checked

See

Trips of Truth.

His back is so fat, it's lifting his feet off the floor.

Just thought I'd drop this for here the Chriscucks…

"One in 50 priests is a paedophile: Pope Francis says child abuse is 'leprosy' infecting the Catholic Church"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690575/Pope-Francis-admits-two-cent-Roman-Catholic-priests-paedophiles-interview-Italian-newspaper.html

As an Odinist, I can honestly say that wiccans should be burned. Then they can "feel the Bern."

I admit that when I first opened the thread, I thought it was going be direct at pagans in general, but never mind.

Reminder that we are at the end of the Kali Yuga, and that Shiva's was said to be composed of 8 chans.
All the gods are with us.

Ayad Jamal Al-Din? I haven't heard of this!

By the 8 divine..
Elder scrolls also references 8

Thor would approve actually, provided Chris Hemsworth portrays him.
He was on Ellen Degenerate's show talking about how his toddler wants to be trans and how he encourages it.

archive.is/L435u

The Age of Lead and Shudras must be finally resolved.

And so it shall be.

Name of that Orthodox priest? He sounds based af.

Emmanuel Lemelson

Thanks fam

athiesm is a myth
the godless revert to worshipping wordly things aka paganism
bernie & even trump are idols to those who have yet to take the black pill

Everyone's based today

all as bad as each other and all have a core problem each:
tl:dr they're all heavily infected with cancer and plebs and only small bastions, now outliers of these groups remain true to their original ideals

Jokes on them. The old gods are pro-white.

Trump has the Thule society and Maria Orsic so game over land whales