HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/ozthegreatandpowerful/32149757315/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

disgusting

Bitch looks like she has smallpox or something.

I always wondered why guys thought she was so hot with that long, horsey face. I mean she's attractive, but there were so many hotter chicks that could have played this role.

Looks like a bald, bewigged and befreckled John Malkovich.

I don't she hermoine is meant to be all that attractive.

Most guys grew up watching her so it was pretty much the girl-next-door crush factor.

She actually seemed prettier as a kid?

Yeah, I had a crush on her back then but she does nothing for me now.

Wait, I thought she quit acting to pursue shilling feminism.

Turns out it pays like shit cause no one wants to watch Emma Watson beatboxing to equality raps.

Jimmy Newtron is a tranny now.

Why is Richard Dawkins in a dress?

I'm glad I never watched a Harry Potter movie as a kid, then.

She's not

Disney's Beauty and the Leukemia

Holy shit

She was never hired to be attractive, she was supposed to play the nerdy know-it-all.

It's just a man in a wig, what were they smoking?

why her head is as big as her torso, that shit aint natural. is this supposed to be a bobble head doll?

What the fuck

That is what you get when you raise a boy on female hormones.

It probably was the closest approximation they had to her face in the chink sweatshop.

😂😂 dam son 😂👌

sdia ise wit wite pepl think is sexy

Am I the only one seeing Justin Bieber? 😂👌

The cheekbones and jawline are too masculine to be Justin Bieber.

I wonder what the Beauty doll looks like.

It looks like Nicholas Cage.

kek

eerily realistic

That has to be a chinese ripoff. No way people designed this and thought it looked good and thag little girls would want this.

Disney was a mistake.

newp. the guy who originally posted it on flickr took the pic in a JC Penney brick and mortar store.

flickr.com/photos/ozthegreatandpowerful/32149757315/

Well shit. I wonder if the bad publicity will make Disney pull it or Emma will just go on a tyrade about muh feminism and muh body-shaming or something like that

emma says what she is told to say. i don't think she has a single idea or thought of her own.

ironically, she IS a doll.

well the funny, and retarded thing about the doll is that it's a limited line from Disney Store's new "Film Collection" toy initiative to create dolls that resemble their live action actors more than the classical cartoon character. So now instead of little girls' fat mothers complaining about unrealistic cartoon princesses they will start complaining about anorexic actresses

ya but its carrying no weight into her adult life at all.
shes a sinking ship and probably won't last much longer.

It looks like a cancer patient with a poorly worn wig.

Srsly reddit?

Women peak at 14, it's only downhill from there.

That's not bashing. Bieber truly is non-masculine.

Jews love promoting ugliness the next thing after these horrible ugly chicks will be trannies. I bet many shekels that this is what they are aiming for.

I never understood her appeal either. But then again, I really hate Harry Potter whereas people, particularly millennial women, seem to love it.

Why yes, I agree. Let's just sit down and discuss this as we sing praise to our dark lord Satan. I too want to know how to invoke those sick triple digits everyone's talking about.

Amerilards btfo again

How does it feel to have mentality on par with Ottoman Empire Turkey?

Dubs don't lie

Turkey and Cali are about the same you know

You convinced me.

I'm actually from one of the countries labelled dark blue, and I still think fucking 14-year-old's is immoral. The law's there, I know It's legal, but if I honestly had to I would refuse. People are still in a fragile state in that age and I can only imagine the emotional turmoil of fucking and then being dumped by a person over half your age. There's a reason relationships like that don't last long, and that's because they aren't on equal footing, mentally or physically. It also seems to me like a loophole for older people to get their kicks without any legal drama.

I won't condemn anyone who likes that sort of thing (as long as it's legal) or is in a relationship like that, but the loophole's there and I'm pretty sure it's being exploited to it's full extent. If I should see a friend/relative hook up with someone half his age, I'd also make damned sure he'd stay commited to his jailbait and not leave the kid an emotional wreck after plowing her brains out.

My first post was a half-hearted joke anyway, so I'll leave you to it. Carry on.

kys moralfag cuck

What's a bohoho?

This also applies to adult women.
Neither are adult women, yet people still fuck them.
Most of them are developed at that point.

Manlet plz
You're not fooling anyone

Just ignore the pedofags. They're all butthurt manlets too short to fuck grown women

Most 14 year olds already look like grown women but without the manly face.

I can confirm. 4 years in highschool oogling the freshmen

kys moralfag cuck

How is having morals a bad thing, again?

Yes, but women learn to cope with that and already have more productive ways of handling stress when they are at a mature age. Can you remember what it was like being 14? You're barely out of your pre-teens for god's sakes, your world-view is still that of a child then. Relationships are intimate things based on trust, and betraying a teenagers trust will do more damage mentally and personality-wise than it does to a mature woman, especially if that kid still hasn't formed his/her own personality.

Yeah, "most of them." What about the one's inbetween? I don't know about you, but that's a chance I'd rather not take.

Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums have so many pedos it's a wonder Holla Forums is still up and running. I

I thought Holla Forums was still up and running because of the pedos

I wouldn't mind so much if they did it somewhere else, or were less open about it coughcoughpostingchildmodelscoughcough. They're just drawing unwanted attention to this site. I'm half-expecting to get partyv&'d just for wanting to try and talk about movies.

Like what? Are you scared of the FBI and CIA lol

This doesn't change much with adult women, look at how many of them are leftists and SJWs.
Anyway the only part I agree with is to not pump and dump them if they're still a virgin, I doubt just the sex itself would cause severe damage especially since they're the ones who usually go out of their way for someone older.
What physical damage do you think would happen?(assuming that they're not getting pregnant)

They used to have their own boards until a certain someone deleted them.
Please, there was much more pedo stuff in the past and bots spamming CP everywhere and no partyv&ing has happened.

Not really, no. But if anyone wanted to dig up dirt in Holla Forums, they wouldn't have a hard time doing so. Holla Forums at least keeps it to cartoons. Mostly.

That is still no excuse in my mind. SJW's are a result of rigourous brainwashing, groupthinking and doublethinking. Probably doesn't help that they have been coddled all their lives. The difference is age; the older you are, the more you already know of the world. Women that age are EXPECTED (or should be expected) to owe up to their mistakes and handle them maturely, because they have the capacity to do it. Not so with kids.

That's the thing, kids are dumb. They don't know what they want and when shit gets real they might not want it then. People need to experience life at least a little before they make such huge decisions.

Physically I don't think anything major would happen, it's the mental part I'm worried about. When you barely know how to talk about feelings, to talk about intimate stuff, who you can trust, or who you are as a person, and then getting hooked up with someone half your age and then getting dumped, I can imagine that causing havoc on the kid's psyche. Like I said, kids are dumb and they might even end up killing themselves because they don't see any any way out, or see their actions as unforgivable.

Post the rest of the picture please

Most of them aren't posting anything illegal. The ones on Holla Forums are into fictional kids and on Holla Forums it's either just discussion or images of child actors that can easily be found anywhere.

Even with the child model stuff those are usually from public instagram accounts or flickr.

I know, but it still feels like a slippery slope. The dedication with which they post all that makes me question if they don't have a secret hard-drive they're ready to nuke when they hear a knock on the door.

Well fuck. Don't let me stop you, then.

A lot of make-up and digital "corrections" made her look appealing.
But she hit her peak already some time ago, now it's just going downhill.

Anybody who thinks adults fucking kids doesn't damage the kids should watch Just, Melvin: Just Evil.

all religions based on fictional made up stories for children are retarded

There also that user that posted here about banging his sister fucking up the both of them and then periscoped him shooting her. I think I've still got it somewhere

DEAR GOD WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Wow, you're so enlightened by your own intelligence, fedora-kun. Such profound wisdom.

Each state has its own age of consent law, the most popular is 16.

You're right. Emma Watson would be a perfect casting choice if they ever do another Junji Ito movie.

Looks like Matt Damon.

They don't cast child actors based on how attractive they'll be as adults, because the producers can't get hardons for adults so why would they look that far ahead

It's LGBT propaganda.
They're trying to push the lesbian agenda where women want to be masculine like men.
Hence the strong masculine jaw on the slender body.
Enjoy your cultural marxism.

Bogdan and the Beast.

HAHAHAHA it looks like a Tranny.
Amazing.