Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

The Citizen Kane of television kino.

Fun for the whole family!

can't wait for Holla Forums to pull out the charts and infographs

Shoo shoo back to /sudo/ with you!

well, since you seem so triggered about it…

sudocuck, I can't imagine what it's like having literally nothing go your way.

It got cancelled didn't it?

And the guy who greenlit got fired?

Why do you hate Holla Forums for being right?

i don't get it, what's the problem with black people in sports? would you rather it be all cumskins and lose? cumskins play chess cause their nerds.

yea cumskins suck at sports which is why all good quarterbacks are white, 4 ufc champions are white, hockey is all white, all winter sports are white, whites dominate swimming, whites win more gold medals, worlds strongest man is always white, worlds smartest men are always white, etc. etc. etc.
how much butthurt does this cause you?

the only sports that matter are basketball and football. cumskins can't play those sports.

also an add on to my post
most "extreme sports" are dominated by white males. It seems as if white males are the only people willing to go full superhero daredevil stuntmen just for a crowd pop. Just watch some Danny Way stunts or rodney mullens technical skateboard mastery. Whites dominate all sports besides basketball and football…… Yet we are only about 10 percent of the earths population. Truly a gifted race.

AYO AS A BLACK JEW NONE THOSE SPORT ONLY SPORT HERE IS BLACK LIVES MATTER

cumskins do those sports because they have suicidal urges. i dont blame them. if i was a little dick punk whose women were were leaving them in droves then i would want to die too.

cumskin guy here
so is there anything that black jews can actually do besides make music? I have seen a few good black jew musicians in my time and the only good black jew athlete I've ever seen is the boxer Zab Judah.

also world's biggest dicks belong to white men
nice try now make some other retarded myth or insult to degrade the master race I'll be waiting.

We make plendy boy

1) Peanut Butter - Das rite, a black made that
2) Moon Landing - YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3) Music - What now?
4) Cars
5) Dancing
6) Jokes
7) Electricity - Nikolai Tesla was black
8) Shakespeare, Mozart, Ghangis Khan, Richard the Lion Heart, Saladin, Jesus was black
9) Toast
10) Wine

All black inventions

exception that proves the rule fam. your women know who has what they need. don't feel too bad you guys had a good run but you are going in the dustbin of history. slow breeding out.

lol
all of your points are funny but the one thing I have to point at is
music
really?
Just really?
can blacks make any music besides recycling samples. I'll admit that Dr. Dre is a great producer and can improve upon samples and do some wonderful sound editing, but really? Music of all forms is dominated by whites entirely. The best rapper alive is even a fucking white male.

None shitposting but ehhhhh, as a gay guy totally disagree. Asians DO have the smallest dick buy seriously niggers do NOT have a big cock and trust me I've been with a lot of them so much that apparently it's why Holla Forums hates me

sup milo

WE MADE MUSIC YOU SON OF A BITCH

no joke sup

no you didn't
all forms of musical theory were pioneered by ancient dead white males
pythagoras invented the original musical scale.

the high estrogen fembois with cumskin ancestry are gonna have the tiny dicks fam. luckily they are removing themselves from the genepool for us.

also I love how niggers keep insisting that hannibal was black….. The only known statue of hannibal is a depiction of a greek looking man.

What are you talkin bout?

Nah son all music was made by the BLACK man

Becasue of all the words of tongue or pen, the saddest the human mind can form are these
Holla Forums was right again

way to butcher a quote

these nick gurls aint what they used2

Made for leftycucks by a conservative pedophile