mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

mega.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg!e08XTJoJ

mega.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA

mega.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

mega.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC

mega.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg

mega.nz/#F!F99QQIxC!0aljCC-AfqqhAX48T_U78g

thepiratebay.se/torrent/10561225/_pol_itical_literature__t_orrent
kat.cr/5-000-literature-files-science-philosophy-history-politics-religion-t10661863.html

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/eternalarchive/catalog.html
pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf
archive.is/jeBx2
mega.nz/#F!xloXQLbA!CkkIeExVUW4rOgU2NMKi1Q
mega.nz/#F!h4ZUBZaA!BTlEsO319oFW0dCp-ZzhVQ
kickasstorrent.hu/frontend/torcache_proxy/aHR0cDovL3RvcmNhY2hlLm5ldC90b3JyZW50LzczNzQwRDNGMkE0OTU4MjA0MTlGODk1M0Q4OUYyQzhENjlCQTQ0Q0UudG9ycmVudD90aXRsZT1bdG9ycmVudC5ldmFsLmh1XWhlbGxzdG9ybS5leHBvc2luZy50aGUucmVhbC5nZW5vY2lkZS5vZi5uYXppLmdlcm1hbnkubXA0
mega.nz/#F!AEhWBC6Q!CMeaIOYVTSUwWbRYicT1Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8ch.net/eternalarchive/catalog.html

Yuck no thank you

They're only handing over the registry info and IP of some hacker, I doubt they're going to be doxing people who upload and download Nazi videos. Plus, I'd hope most people who do either are smart enough to use a VPN.

Jerrycuck who?
I copypasta it on behalf of >>>/eternalarchive/

Gas yourself Brit/pol/

Fuck off we're the best part of Holla Forums lad

You have to remember that megaupload was taken down without warning, probably a good idea to not rely on it staying up anyways.

What's the alternative? Torrents, where they don't need a court order for your IP? Archive.org, which I have seen, at least on occasion, pull controversial material?

My nigga. I was afraid that was lost years ago when I found the torrent barely seeding. I'm glad to see its safe and will never dissappear from the face of the internet.

can you pack it all into a pack called "MegaExodus Pack" or something and make it into a torrent for posterity?

It might not be a permanent solution given the sorry state of this website bit you could make a board, and call it /poldf/ and upload the files there. It might be a strain on the servers but who cares, we have Jim footing the bills now.

I heard there's cp somewhere in there. Tell me it's not true and I can download it, user. Pls.

It's in that big torrent

Looks like you may also be interested in The Ar/k/. 300+ Gb. Includes the Do/k/ument.

Magnet link for the Ar/k/: pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf

Fuck off lad, you're just angry because you can't into healthy civic nationalism.

This.

SMELLY DUMB RACIST SCUM

I know it's more Holla Forums, but I don't want to go on there and make a thread only to ask this: Does anyone have a link to that shmup pack?

You should use IPFS to share big folders like this. See the thread on Holla Forums >>>499795

"Thou shalt not steal." Exodus 20:15

Not even if stealing leads to finding a cure for something?

>>>Holla Forums499795

It's a good thing copyright infringement has nothing to do with theft then.

"Thou shalt not be a kike" Adolf Hitler 14:88

>>>Holla Forums

He's buttblasted at all the Reich material, because he's a pussy Leftist faggot.

Now i understand why Brits followed Churchill blindly…

Wasn't this going to be made into one torrent?

In the Previous thread someone said they had 70GB+ Ernst Zundel Videos, MAKE A FUCKING TORRENT!

I would seed it for infinity

Kek, we aren't stealing, we are duplicating, the original files are stile there.

bamping for poster rarity

also, archive of more complete thread here:
archive.is/jeBx2

I can't wait till you're gutted on live TV.

That was me. Only about 25GB is Zundel, the rest is other revisionists.

I will whenever I get around to sorting it all out, unless somebody else is willing to help with that if I just upload the raw files to Mega?

Until then,

Ernst Zundel - mega.nz/#F!xloXQLbA!CkkIeExVUW4rOgU2NMKi1Q
The Holohoax (only uploaded a couple videos and an audio) - mega.nz/#F!h4ZUBZaA!BTlEsO319oFW0dCp-ZzhVQ

It's copying, not stealing.

bump

we scared your pussy mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now you cumskins

too bad you suck

bump 1/2

bump 2/2

oy vey looks like this thread really rustled a few jimmies, din't it(?)

Bump because it needs to be done. Fucking christ…
Why can't we wake from this dream.

Because we were on the wrong side of the 2nd world war.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#stillwinning

bump

I would love to help you out, but my ISP limits me to 75gb of transfer @ $150.00 a month. Each additional GB is 5 dollars.

Gotta love that open competition between ISPs in the United States.

bump

Holy fuck. I thought I had it bad getting 300gb/mo for $70 CDN.

What's the do/k/ument ?

Is there a single torrent for all of this content? I'm sure a few of us anons can rent some seed boxes.

Is it a good idea to download with a vpn? I don't want the FBI to show up at my house.

I get that it's just information but I wouldn't put it past some alphabet agency to take downloading this as intent to do harm.

In the time it's taken you to make it into a torrent I've already filled my hard drive with The AR/K/ and a bunch of other media to my interest.

How do I download large files like that from mega? My computer tells me it can't handle the 50GB file in memory (which makes perfect sense), but I can't select a download folder or anything.

Mega keeps trying to retain everything in globs rather than letting me pick a destination.

One option is to install the MEGA client program, but I don't trust the company enough to do that. Of course if you can run it in a VM / Container that'd be a good approach.

Relax, I'm behind 7 proxies.

Cheers for linking my goodies chem, I have some more to add today

LIBER

Pity about those last few percents.

ok

ebin

/k/ related shit

durr

install the MEGA client in a tails OS VM.

Where is Hellstorm?

I thought I had it in my TGSNT folder, but apparently it's some other documentary about Dresden.

Also, is there a MEGA of the other 'Communism Through the Back Door' documentary?

Here is Hellstorm.

kickasstorrent.hu/frontend/torcache_proxy/aHR0cDovL3RvcmNhY2hlLm5ldC90b3JyZW50LzczNzQwRDNGMkE0OTU4MjA0MTlGODk1M0Q4OUYyQzhENjlCQTQ0Q0UudG9ycmVudD90aXRsZT1bdG9ycmVudC5ldmFsLmh1XWhlbGxzdG9ybS5leHBvc2luZy50aGUucmVhbC5nZW5vY2lkZS5vZi5uYXppLmdlcm1hbnkubXA0

Or, for a straight magnet link

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ON2A2PZKJFMCAQM7RFJ5RHZMRVU3URGO

If anybody makes a torrent, I'll put it on my seedbox and seed indefinitely.

I would seed for infinity if this guy made a torrent

Is there a way to search through MEGA?

Thanks mate.

I don't think McCarthy, who was at least partially jew-wise, fits in an image with all those lolbergs, kikes, and philosemites.

Somebody requested this in another thread. It's the original 1080p render of "With Open Gates" from the old Mega link, and what seems like the original render of Gex's other video.

mega.nz/#F!AEhWBC6Q!CMeaIOYVTSUwWbRYicT1Ew

the best thing to do is make backups with altered hashes and upload them to multiple file sharing sites and spread them as much as possible

this includes torrenting, if you're not able to get a secure p2p setup then find someone who can

same goes for tor

Take it up with Cantwell, I didn't make the image.

But you were enough of a cuck to save it.

bump

That was me, thanks user.

How does one into a free VPN?

I can show you pics of Trump shaking hands with jews too.

Pinochet was a great man who killed commies.

No, he was a philosemite who was installed by the CIA and armed by Israel.

He removed commies from power, threw them from helicopters, and brought unprecedented prosperity with an iron fist to the average person in Chile. I don't give a fuck if he sold his soul to the devil in order to accomplish that, he was a great man for his country.

The "Miracle of Chile" is a lolberg myth.

"The Junta was a disaster for Chile, as are all professional military. Hitlerism and Nazism are completely the opposite of a military dictatorship; Franco was a traitor who destroyed the Falange. Gen. Vargas destroyed fascist ‘Integralism’ in Brazil; Antonescu destroyed the Iron Guard in Romania; the military in Chile helped to kill the young Nazis in 1938, and Pinochet helped the Jews coming into Chile as well as Friedman’s liberal super-capitalism. I was always openly against Pinochet’s regime, totally separating Hitlerism from his dictatorship. Hitlerism is a cosmogonic conception, a totalitarian and theocratic Weltanschauung, in opposition to the totalitarian and demoniac cosmogonic conception of the Jews." -Miguel Serrano

No it wasn't faggot. It was me. I only just remembered where he said he would post it.

I wouldn't trust a free VPN, but if I had to, Opera has one.

b