You can only pick one of these girls to save the white race

You can only pick one of these girls to save the white race.

Which one would you pick?

Why not both?
Muh genetic fitness

Neither have blue eyes. I'd kill all 3 of us.

Left

You could always breed in darker pigmentation later if you had to.

Get this shit off the board. Fuck you.

Don't be such a sensitive faggot.

I'd save the right.

Both.
Then have my children crossbreed like Adam did because I'm not white

see;

It implies "if you're white". You answering means you're retarded.

take these shit threads to cuckchan and then kill yourself.

Right. Even though she's a mudslime, the odds of her having burnt coal in the past are statistically lower than any woman from Scandinavia.

Sage for degeneracy.

SAGE + REPORT + HIDE DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREADS

I don't know. I don't even know them. If I knew what they were like, I might have an answer for you.

back to 4kanker

wait….. nonwhites actually frequent this board?

Nordics are the only pure Europeans tbh fam. All of the other Europeans are admixed to various degrees with peripheral non-European populations. I'm a Slav/Mediterranean hybrid, I would honestly feel bad about breeding with a pure Nordic woman and thereby further diluting this endangered species.

White nationalism should have a caste system which acknowledges the superiority, uniqueness and vulnerability of the Nordic race, and afford them special privileges that will assure the preservation and fruitfulness of their Aryan bloodline.

The greatest weakness of conventional egalitarian white nationalism is that it overlooks the fact that pure Aryans are the epitome of the European phenotype and should be classified as a privileged sub-race.

I'd only save a girl I actually knew and actually cared about instead of random airbrushed models. knee-jerk white knighting is cancer and fuck your slide thread

Lotta loyalty for a mixed Spaniard

poor sweet summer child.

We are breeding mastodons, mammoths, and pre-domestication dogs and cats by designer breeding.

White race can be stolen back from the abyss if there's still remnants…
Us Azns and our empathy-less technologies might perhaps be the last chance of your lineages.

The fuck's that supposed to mean?

It doesn't mean anything. It just shows that Nordics form a genetically and phenotypically distinct sub-population within Europe.

In summary, Nordic women should only be allowed to breed with Nordic men.

Left, but i'm Keltic-Nordid phenotypically speaking.

The one on the left should be with…

I would agree with this and be fine with it

I'm Sardinian. We are about as isolated IndoEuropean as you could want

What are you sliding?

I pick left.

Found the cuck.

Left is the only answer.

You are mistaken. Sardinians are not genetically indo-Europeans. You are descended from the early European farmers from the fertile crescent who were exterminated from Northern Europe by the indo-Europeans. Sardinians are the purest surviving example the early farmers, while Basques are the purest surviving cultural/linguistic example of the early European farmers.

If I recall the maps, they are i2, only found otherwise sporadically in eastern Europe. The related i1 is in Scandinavia.

Who cares, they're both white.

None of them are ginger Celt qts

So the white race dies

Left. Maybe right if she didn't have such dark hair or brown eyes.

Forgot to sage. kek have mercy on me.