Pain

What is the worst pain you have ever been in, physically.

Enormous stomach aches as a kid/young teen. Always happened at night, sometimes woke up with it. Sitting on the toilet for hours. Thought it would be over, would go to bed, and the pain would start up again. Had to go to the hospital one time, the pain was so bad. One of the last times it happened I vomited because it hurt so much.

If there is a god, he either hates us or doesn't care about us. I'm guessing the latter.

What did it feel like?

… so what the fuck is wrong with your stomach?

a bee stung me in my dick while I was taking a leak in a forest

If you've ever poked yourself in the eye, multiply that pain by about 10. And when the initial pain began to subside, it felt like I had glass in my eye for about 24 hours.

A bee stung my neck. It was painful for about five minutes.
I almost died, mang.

I ate too much butter once. Felt like my guts were going to blow

a girl i really liked friend zoned me

Worst pain ever. I had trouble eating a lot of broccoli after that.

when will people learn that broccoli is nature's most deadly vegetable?

This is a KNOWN. FACT.

No idea. They've gone away now, or at least are a lot less common/painful.

friend of mine had similar symptoms throughout his teens and early adulthood

when he was 25, they found cancer all over his intestines

Physically, probably perforated appendicitis.
But yeah, physical pain is nothing compared to mental pain.

this is why you never shit in a public toilet, and never browse your phone while shitting

Falling 4 feet and landing on my ass when I was 8 or 9. Got my back really fucked for a while, and the pain wouldn't go away.

Also I don't go out that much so this has been the worse to this day.

how did this happen?

It's called life. You get used to it.

It was triggered, I've come to believe, from eating too much bad food (hot dogs, cake, etc.)

mother fucker shit

I had a tooth pulled and took a nap afterwards. When i woke up, the painkillers had worn off and it hurt like a bitch.

Broken ribs with collapsed lung, doctors in my country are jews with painkillers. They give you some low-tier shit and you basically spend weeks being unable to sleep because it doesn't work

Wrong, I know you think that girl is important, but you would sell her to hell to be safe of unbearable pain.

Broke my leg when i was 15.

Was skating and tried to 540 a gap, smashed my leg into a metal pole holding up a rail. Was complete agony for ~20 minutes until the paramedic came.

Nothing since then has come close to that

Hurt like a motherfucker though. My dad offered to let me go inside, but I was able to keep going. We swapped in a new chain, and eventually got the stump out

If god exists, loves, and cares, he's not forcing you to shovel… whatever it is you were eating that make you shit hell into your mouth. You did that on your own. dummy. hang up your fedora.

I blame the lemon pepper, but then again, I have a phobia.

I never really had anything significant. I got stung in the ear by a wasp once, and I once had a seizure on a flight of stairs, but nothing hurt until I came to. Got hit dead in the testes by a kicked soccer ball in elementary school, never played goalie after that.

Suicide was a more favorable option than living.
Nerve pain.

Worst I remember was when I was about 18 or 19 and had an ingrown toenail. The toenail wasn't really that bad, and I would go to a guy regularly to get it cut out, but it always grew back. One time I must've waited too long to go back and the toenail was so ingrown the guy had to numb my toe, and the injection was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life so far.

I eventually got the root killed so the toenail would stop getting ingrown, but I went to a different podiatrist for it, and that guy was able to inject the toe with no pain so I dunno what the fuck the other guy was doing but at least it's done with now.

tore ligaments in my foot.
never healed right. can't run. sometimes walk with a limp.

Pericarditis and myocarditis. spent a week in hospital on morphine. i have since had 9 recurrences of pericarditis. sometimes it's not too bad and other times you need to be on oxygen because the pain of breathing is so bad you involuntary hyperventilate.
i have also had a migraine that was so bad that the doctors in emergency were preparing to do a spinal tap to test for meningitis before it let up. that was probably more intense pain but only lasted for about an hour or so rather then weeks.

..oh and i had surgery once to remove a softball sized amount of my guts from my left ballsack, that was pretty painful the first time i woke up with the painkillers worn off but not too bad relatively.

Shit, dude. I've had a friend that went through trigeminal neuralgia and I can't even fucking imagine that level of pain.

Swam into a swarm of jellyfish one morning, 50 yards offshore in a calm sea. Thought it was a shark attack and nearly drowned. Chest, neck and face one vast blister.

what were your first thoughts when you realized there were jellys everywhere?

relief it wasn't sharks. I barely saw the jelly-fuckers and it was the lack of blood that tipped me off. I was in full panic, thrashing around like a moron till then.

that's a naruto character