HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how desperate will the kikes get?

Other urls found in this thread:

users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St.
avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp
mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They already reached maximum "Come on now" with their claim that Hitler liked to lie under a glass table while Eva Braun shat on it. This is just doubling down like a bad gambler.

"No, it's not projection or slanderous fantasy. His fetish for dirt and excrement is all there in 'Mein Kampf' goyim. What do you mean 'where'? Trust me, it's all in that evil, evil book that you never, ever read. You do believe the (((learned doctors and scholars))) who psychoanalysed the man through his writings, don't you goy? You'd better, because it's a criminal offence to doubt them." /jewmode

The projection is real.

Oh it's this thread again. Oh and Hitler was related to Rothschild too right?

I have no reading comprehension.

Don't worry, dear user! I have a great suggestion for you.

So does anyone who buys energy drinks.
They have taurine in them.
One guess where taurine comes from.
Why do you think they call it red bull?

I don't understand jewish fetishes.

They love bodily fluids, especially if it's sticky and comes from the lower body.

Taurine is extracted from bull bile… This meme needs to end.

this shit is retarded, are they still pushing this? And people eat it up

glad those days are over

Or artificially synthesized.

taurine may be in bull sperm but that doesn't mean that's where they get it for energy drinks

cough cough
you're wrong fam, the chemical does exist in bull semen but it's synthesized in a lab

it's awfully inefficient to milk a bull's dick when you can mass produce it, right?

Huh, I guess we can debunk actual conspiracy theories.

Like bull semen being the source for taurine.

This is the type of bullshit even good goys would roll theur eyes at.

Human brains contain a non-zero amount of vitamin C in them. QED orange juice is made from human brains.

Don't forget their shit fetish too.

lol look at all these faggots literally in denial about drinking bull semen.

YEAH BRO WE EXTRACT THE BULL EQUIVALENT OF TESTOSTERONE FROM THEIR VOMIT!

Acording to jewllywood
Hitler took all drugs in existance, was an evil sorceror and sith lord on par with Sauron, Voldemort and Sidious, made contact with aliens, created bases on Mars and the Moon, had an army of cyborg ninja vampire werewolves, and somehow found more lost cityes and ancient magical artifacts than Indiana Jones, Nathan Drake and Lara Croft combined…

The more myths they incvent against the Führer, the cooler they make him look like

About that.

user, chemical engineering is cheaper than what you propose.

Love how they built up the narrative that Hitler was off his head on drugs with poor judgement, and then had to try to shoo away the next logical step that he didn't have a prominent role in the implementation of the final solution.

Boy are you in for a mindblower, check out carbon.

All of this sounds like some hardcore Jew projection to me.

Hitler has only got one ball,
The other is in the Albert Hall,
His Mother, the dirty bugger,
Chopped it off when he was small.

It rolled into the deep blue sea,
Picked up a bit of fresh seaweed,
The fishes got out their dishes,
And had scollops and bollocks for tea.

Please, stop posting

Jesus christ, what a monster

this is intolerable even for a joke

you disappoint me

everything else is bullshit

gtfo kike, stop defacing the Fuhrer.

no_fun_allowed.png

You're not funny, ill kill you first

Holy shit, I'm glad they killed Hitler then.
Brb gassing and incinerating my digital archive

How Jews think of Hitler, is basically Darkseid from DC Comics. In fact, Jack Kirby (the jew who designed him) outright said he was based on Hitler, not the other way around. He's the embodiment of all the things that a jew considers bad. He also controls an "evil" religion that's pretty much based off Catholicism.

Hell, there was one time when Darkseid set up an amusement park to murder people and I thought "man, this sounds just like those crazy holocaust stories"

Kill yourself, my man.

Hitler would personally gas Jews with milk farts.

kek, that's jewish as fuck

The amphetamines one is probably the most likely, because literally everyone was on amphetamines in the 30s and 40s.

Note: Amphetamine salts are very different from methamphetamine. They are not the same thing. Amphetamines are not made with drain cleaner and cough syrup in old Gatorade bottles.

Its funny. The degeneracy they try to attribute to Hitler is a lot of the same stuff they push in the 21st century.

Sort of shows you that they realize these things are not positive because why else would they say Hitler did them. They realize these things are negative yet out of the other corner of their mouth say all this shit is good and for the regular goyim to do this.

That un-descended testes is actually endearing.

Dubs confirm, but why? Of all the fetishes to have - BDSM, transformation, weight gain, gang banging, cunt boys, herms - Jews chose the shittiest (no pun intended), furry-tier fetishes. Do you think if I made poop jokes to this one qt Jew girl I know, she'd want my nuts on her?

Darkseid sounds badass.

I too am a nazi superman who uses drugs. Big fucking deal.

GGGGG-GOY HITLER IS A TRANSVESTITE AFRICAN JEWISH WOMAN, OY VEY IF YOU DOUBT THIS IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

When they go to that level you can really go at them.

Because according to them there is nothing wrong with any of that, so why is it bad if Hitler was like that that? =^]

How can they still keep spreading these lies with a serious face after the Morell-diaries were found?

Why doesn't any "real" historian go "well that's not exactly true, we have the sources to prove it"?

Sometime in the future, there will be a straightening up of the story. There has to be.

There are. They just dont get published on fucking Buzzfeed and the Dailymail.

You shouldnt expect them to be published on those outlets either. Because everyone, even most normalfags know those outlets are retarded.

One fucking job, daily mail.

JUST

I'm surprised at how little of that bullshit I had. We had the little joke song of Hitler having one ball, but we weren't taught it by teachers.

I think the most I was taught in this realm of things, was that Hitler had an obsession with Aryans so had every blonde hair and blue eyed person couple up to have kids. The teacher even pointed out the few Aryan kids in the class.

Isnt everyone who is white Aryan?

Basically, but the schools are really pushing the

I see it sometimes, its like Holla Forumsacks have actually bought into that and think that if you arent blonde and blue eyed you arent white. Either that or it's just trolls.

Both are highly likely, honestly.

No such thing as "white", don't reduce yourself to the colour of your skin, there are several, distinct white raceS, not all of them aryan

Another part of D&C probably.

I heard hitler reused his underwear for two days in a row once.

And his socks.

So they talk shit like Australians too?

NEEEIN!

Actually I just read those images.

That's … pretty effed.

Not even indians, that shit in the streets, think that way about poop.
It's not funny, it's just poop. Get over it.

Fucking jews mate.

What did I just watch.

kek

Another thing,

If you're thinking about shit all day then you must be a shitty person.

But seriously - what. It's not disturbing so to speak (aside from their obsession with it), it's just the thing they think about is so 'meh'.

Like get over it seriously.

Literally memes.

If you make an idea popular - it tends to violate the truth.

Holla Forums is like 50% very, very intelligent people and 50% absolute retards who would be lucky to have a fucking 95 IQ

I think I was the first to link that video here, and it's straight awful. I first had to watch that in History class, and it was the most cringey thing I've ever had the displeasure of sitting through. Don't think I'd like to do it again.

It's been too long since I've kek'd at this.

They are still your fellow man.

You don't just rely on the strongest players in teams. You train the others to keep up.

They will never stop, because they know what he represents: their demise.

Thus, they must continue to try to demonize him…

…. What they don't realize, however, is that the more pathetic they try to make him seem, the more pathetic is makes them seem by extension, given that he absolutely wrecked their shit.
Further, because the young generation is so 'accepting and tolerant', especially of weird shit such as they keep accusing him of, more and more of them are prone to look at him more closely, to relate to him more because of these supposed issues - none of which are true, but its irrelevant - and the result is them investigating him for themselves… And we all know what happens when white people start looking into Hitler, going beyond the narrative.

As usual, the arrogant kikes are going to destroy themselves through their own evil and stupidity.

Are you retarded? There's no way in hell Holla Forums is 50% very, very intelligent. I'd like to here your reasoning to why Holla Forums would be that.

Actually, statistically, Holla Forums is likely more than 50% very-very intelligent people.

I mean, the majority of the planet is below IQ 90.
Just based on the fact that people on Holla Forums are mostly males (tick), from Western countries (tick), who are familiar and interested in politics (tick), technology (tick), and philosophy (tick), and that most of them are white (tick tick tick), its basically statistically assured and proven that Holla Forums is a place of highly-cognitive individuals, at the very least in the context of the planetary population, and in fact, very likely in the context of white males in Western countries who care about politics, technology and philosophy.

Funny.
My local news had articles about nazis feeding rabits but letting jews starve.

And I'm in fucking eastern europe.

Checked.

Lessons in history:
Never trust the victor.

The victor writes the history, and I don't think there's ever been a case in history where the victor, if they were the bad guys and basically assured their own demise through stupidity or corruption, will be so bold as to tell their descendants as much, as to put such in their history books.

So never trust the victor - because the victor always lies, specifically, the victor always lies about themselves, and their enemies.

Historical context
{{see also|Events preceding World War II in Europe}}
At the conclusion of the [[World War I|First World War]], the [[German Empire]] signed the [[First Armistice at Compiègne]] on 11 November 1918 as an end to hostilities with France, the British Empire, and the United States during the convoluted [[German Revolution of 1918–19]], which began 29 October 1918.

Negotiations between the Allied powers regarding post-war Europe started on 18 January 1919 in the [[Salle de l'Horloge]] at the [[French Foreign Ministry]] on the [[Quai d'Orsay]] in Paris. Initially, 70 delegates from 27 nations participated in the negotiations. The opposing nations of the [[German Empire]] and the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] were excluded from the negotiations. At first a "Council of Ten" comprising two delegates each from Britain, France, the United States, Italy and Japan met officially to decide the peace terms. It became the "Big Four" when Japan dropped out and the top person from each of the other four nations met in 145 closed sessions to make all the major decisions to be ratified by the entire assembly. In June 1919, the Allies declared that war would resume if the German government did not sign the treaty they had agreed to among themselves. The government headed by [[Philipp Scheidemann]] was unable to agree on a common position, and Scheidemann himself resigned rather than agree to sign the treaty. [[Gustav Bauer]], the head of the new government, sent a telegram stating his intention to sign the treaty if certain articles were withdrawn, including articles 227, 230 and 231. In response, the Allies issued an ultimatum stating that Germany would have to accept the treaty or face an invasion of Allied forces across the Rhine within 24 hours. On 23 June 1919, Bauer capitulated and sent a second telegram with a confirmation that a German delegation would arrive shortly to sign the treaty.

On 28 June 1919, Germany signed the [[Treaty of Versailles]], a peace treaty which formally ended the state of war and imposed various punitive measures upon Germany, including [[Treaty of Versailles#Military restrictions|military restriction]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Territorial changes|loss of territory and colonies]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Reparations| war debt, and effective acceptance of blame for the initiation of hostilities in World War I]]. At the time of the armistice, an attempted [[German Revolution of 1918–19|Communist revolution]] transpired (October 1918-August 1919) , resulting in the abdication of the [[Wilhelm II, German Emperor|Emperor of Germany]] in November 1918, and what became known as the [[Weimar Republic]] was subsequently established in the wake of the uprising. The transition from [[monarchy]] to [[republic]] was difficult, and many in the new government were not supportive of the democratic system of government. The officer class gave little support to the Republic, and Germany was forced to borrow money from the United States and others to pay its [[war reparations|war debt]], imposed by the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In the early 1920s a period of [[hyperinflation]] made the [[Reichsmark]] almost worthless. In January 1922, one [[US Dollar]] was worth 191 Marks, but by November of the same year it was equal to 4,200,000,000 Marks.{{cite web|last=Kalfus|first=Richard|title=Weimar Republic 1919-1923|url=users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St. Luis Community College|accessdate=6 May 2014}}

In 1932, [[Adolf Hitler]] was appointed [[List of Chancellors of Germany#Weimar Republic (Reichskanzler) (1919–1933)|Chancellor of the Reich]] following a contentious election. Under Hitler's leadership, the [[Reichstag (Nazi Germany)|Reichstag]] turned the government into an effective [[dictatorship]] under Hitler's oversight on 21 March 1933 with the passage of the [[Enabling Act of 1933]], and the economic hardships were significantly diminished via implementation of new economic and social policies. After five years in power, Hitler [[Anschluss|annexed Austria]], former component of the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] (allies of the former [[German Empire]]), into Germany, despite such an act (specifically, "prohibition on the merging of Austria with Germany without the consent of the League of Nations") being banned by both the [[Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye (1919)|Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye]] and the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In early November 1938, the [[First Vienna Award]] was signed, allowing Germany to seize the [[Sudetenland]], a German-speaking area of [[Czechoslovakia]] which was formerly a part of the [[German Empire]]-allied [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]]. Soon after, Germany invaded the rest of Czechoslovakia and also gained [[Memelland]] (part of the former German Empire from 1871-1920) through the [[1939 German ultimatum to Lithuania]].

While some sources claim Hitler still wanted more, to create [[Lebensraum]], or "living space", for Germany, other sources claim evidence of [[Ethnic cleansing|hostility]] on behalf of Polish [[partisan (military)|partisans]] toward [[Germans|ethnic Germans]] in the [[Polish Corridor|Danzig Corridor]] (territory lost to [[Germany]] as a result of the [[Treaty of Versailles]]) which may have served as a motivating factor for the [[Invasion of Poland|German invasion]] (often portrayed as [[propaganda]] to justify German [[expansionism]]).

Two [[Western powers]], the [[United Kingdom]] and [[France]], gave [[Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#British_Guarantee_to_Poland|guarantees]] to [[Poland]] that they would declare war if Polish independence came under threat, as presented in a statement to the [[House of Commons]] by British [[Prime Minister]] [[Neville Chamberlain]] 31 March 1939 (formalized by the British 6 April 1939; not ratified until 4 September 1939 by the French):

{{quote|… in the event of any action which clearly threatened Polish independence, and which the Polish Government accordingly considered it vital to resist with their national forces, His Majesty's Government would feel themselves bound at once to lend the Polish Government all support in their power. They have given the Polish Government an assurance to this effect.

I may add that the French Government have authorised me to make it plain that they stand in the same position in this matter as do His Majesty's Government.[avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp Statement by the Prime Minister in the House of Commons on March 31, 1939.]}}

Although they honoured these guarantees by declaring war soon after Germany's [[Invasion of Poland]] on 1 September 1939,{{cite web|last=Rapten|first=Pema Dechen|title=Political Disorder: The Weimar Republic and Revolt 1918-23|url=mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount Holyoke College|accessdate=6 May 2014}} and although the [[Dominions]] of the British Empire quickly followed suit, so little
practical assistance was given to Poland, which was soon defeated, that in its early stages the war declared by Britain and France was described as a [[Phoney War]].

Further, neither the [[British Empire]], nor the [[France|French]], ever declared war upon the [[Soviet Union]], which invaded Poland on 17 September 1939 (17 days after [[Nazi Germany]] invaded from the West) and held sway over the former-Polish territory at the war's conclusion, having become a part of the [[Allies of World War II|Allied front]] in the course of the [[World War II|war]]. At the insistence of [[Joseph Stalin]], the post-war [[Yalta Conference]] in 1945 sanctioned the formation of a new provisional pro-Communist coalition government in Moscow, which ignored the [[Polish government-in-exile]] based in [[London]]; a move which angered many Poles, who considered it a betrayal by the [[Allies of World War II|Allies]], and, as a result, [[Anti-Communism in the Communist Bloc|as elsewhere in Communist Europe]], the Soviet occupation of Poland met with [[Cursed soldiers|armed resistance]] from the outset which continued into the fifties. The consequences of the [[Yalta Conference]] subsequently added new permanence to the end of [[Poland#Postwar communism|Polish independence]] on 22 July 1952 with the creation of the [[People's Republic of Poland]], a [[Communist]] [[puppet state]] of the [[Soviet Union]] which held sway over the territory from its inception in 1952, until [[Poland]] once again achieved [[independence]] on 13 September 1989, following the toppling of the [[Communist]] regime and preceding the [[dissolution of the Soviet Union]].

This, still astounds me that people think nuking japan was justified

While it's not produced from bull sperm, you can't deny there's a certain way to how it's advertised that's meant to imply it makes you strong as a bull.

Kind of like those people that use grounded baculums as impotency remedies.

I dont even care about that so much lol

You think you're intelligent just because you're interested in politics, technology and philosophy? Oh boy you're deluded.

There are a lot of self-important morons on on here.

Maybe 25% intelligent.

Step aside boys, see the real meme magic.

See how it's done.

I agree.

I don't think they were nuked to be totally honest.

Something about the Arms race doesn't quite add up. I think the nuke amount it too high or even non existent.

Think about it. Jews would use that conveniently to prevent invasion.

This is just getting silly and completely mindless at this point.

Adding more and more bogus claims filled by questionable sources at best only makes like everything that was said, and maybe even truthful, a total fabrication.

The world gets it kikes, you don't like Hitler, the rest of the world doesn't care.

Well than they're not denying the holocaust at all, are they?

He was an asexual too.

Why would they risk being seen as defending THE MOST EVIL MAN OF ALL TIME? Because that's what the ADL or some other whining kikes will invariably accuse them of.

My grandma who lived under the nazis can confirm all of this is true. He was a mad man who hated other sub groups of white races.

TO afford to this. He ate bull semen for protien. Since be was a vegan airhead who was in desperate need of protein.

all that "[historical figure] used [drug]" shit is likely true, they sold shit like cocaine and heroin as pain relief back then much in the same way tylenol and sudafed are sold now.
that bull cum shit is bull shit though! they are probably talking about taurine.

this is why they invented mental health (if you're into psychology you'd know that the first real experiments were done by the nazi's).
To find out the 'deviants' (persons that could build an empire)

yawn, come up with some new stuff moshi

H-he ate boogers you guys!!!!

t. Jewish Blogger

You greatly underestimate the depths of jewish depravity.

holy shit, this stuff is in kids???

Obviously he's not talking about you.

This is my standard counter-argument when someone says Hitler did drugs or was a sexual pervert.

It was a surprisingly neat class. the Jew teacher was easily distractable and we spent the majority of the class exchanging light bantz because she was a blabbermouth.

The Japs were imperialist cannibal scum. Also, the firebombing was worse and the nukes were comparatively light.

look at those chimplips and try and tell me that italians are white

"It has been proved that Adolf Hitler suffered from idiopathic Parkinson's disease. No indication for postencephalitic parkinsonism was found in the clinical symptoms or the case history. Professor Max de Crinis established his diagnosis of Parkinson's disease in Hitler early in 1945 and informed the SS leadership, who decided to initiate treatment with a specially prepared ‘antiparkinsonian mixture’ to be administered by a physician. However, Hitler never received the mixture, this implies that the SS intended to remove the severely diseased ‘Leader’.

Two different character traits can be analysed in Hitler's personality: on the one hand the typical premorbid personality of parkinsonian patients with uncorrectable mental rigidity, extreme inflexibility and insupportable pedantry. On the other an antisocial personality disorder with lack of ethical and social values, a deeply rooted tendency to betray others and to deceive himself and uncontrollable emotional reactions. This special combination in Hitler's personality resulted in the uncritical conviction of his mission and an enormous driving for recognition. The neuropsychiatric analysis of Hitler's personality could lead to a better explanation of the pathological traits of one of the most conspicuous historical personalities."

here's more bullshit

why are they describing Hitler EXACTLY how I would describe a Jew? What the actual fuck.

Spinning this is so easy.

KIKES, YOU HAVE MADE WEAPONIZATION TOO EASY FOR EVEN A SHIT TIER PLEB LIKE ME

Actually, the fucked-up thing is that double standards are so universally recognized that it no longer matters if the average dupe would agree with it anymore.

When Hitler is namedropped, everything associated with him becomes evil.

It's all I can do to just let people around me have such conflicting ideals without addressing any of them. I'm kind of afraid that I'm one drunken encounter away from just pointing it all out just to see the reactions.

Point out Hitler was nice to animals.

This is where I've seen the conversions start.

Really? I've noticed just the opposite. People find out you're a vegan or a vegetarian or you volunteer at animal shelters, they are quick to mention that Hitler was a vegetarian and since Hitler was literally Hitler, that means you should kick German Shepards and hate animals. At least that's what Texas-tards say.

Not on cuckservatives lad, they're not hard to red pill if you find the right persuasion.

Lefties always melt for animals.

Not to mention, it's fucking Texas. They'd rather talk about being GOOD OL' REPUBLICAN BOYS than realize Texas is going to become El Texeco in 5 years.

Hitler was everything to everyone.

Did any kid draw a swastika after class? Did their parents react with shock and slap it out of their hands saying "that is evil!" when they saw it?

(1)
dude fuck off and don't talk about things you know nothing about