President Hillary Clinton

Who else here is looking forward to the shitstorm on Holla Forums when Hillary gets elected in November?

Get Used To It

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/02/05/john-bolton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how salty can you get?

then why would you get excited if you never go on there?
unless if you're really that salty b/c 'muh opinuns are better than yours'

Just because I don't post there doesn't mean I don't go over there to laugh at them.

kys

It doesn't matter whether you want Hillary to be elected or not, fukboi. She's going to be elected, and there is nothing you can do about it. At least I'm not under the delusion that Trump has any chance of winning. I thought everyone already knew that elections are rigged.

Trump 2016

I've posted on Holla Forums maybe a handful of times, but after Clinton wins, I don't think I'll be able to resist the urge to pour fuel on the fire.

KEK

That is by far the most modest, feeble, pitiful Trump post I've ever seen.

Nobody's telling you who to vote for, little boy. I'm just reminding you that voting for Trump is futile.

Hard to be buttblasted about what you already know will be happening. I mean she basically committed something Snowdens been charged Treason for, and is allowed to run for President.

If that's not a sign shes a lock-in then I don't know what is.

I would normally disagree, but you're right. If Hillary is a shit administrator and handles secret information like a jackass all while using her lecherous husband as a resource and still has all of the system behind her, it's pretty fucking rigged.

if trump wins, he dies and gets replaced. he doesn't have enough time to get anything done

western civilization is done. all that matters now is controlling how it falls to determine what comes afterwards

Yeah as much as i hate the cunt, she will undoubtedly be our next president. The country simply won't elect someone like Trump (even tthough he cracks me the fuck up)

Outside of lifelong dem voters who is she getting votes from? Compare it to who will vote for trump and realize how wrong you are.

This is such low energy b8
Sad

LOL

She's entirely fucked.
Trump has enough ammo to sink her to the bottom with the FBI declaration that she's guilty as fuck. It's over for her.

People who don't vote are fucking idiots when they bitch about the administration. They do absolutely nothing either within or outside of the system to get their way, but they still bitch.

This.

"I won't bathe because I'll be dirty tomorrow anyway"
If they were smart at all they'd take a hint from Pascal's Wager and just vote anyway, it costs literally nothing and it's a safer bet than not voting.

explain please.

I'm not murican but I thought she was proven innocent in hiding information a long time ago.

No, the FBI head went on national TV for 1 whole hour explaining all the laws she broke and how she'd go to jail for 10 years minimum if taken to trial for sure.

Nigga u dumb

WOW!

I follow the Guardian because I thought they would write articles about something as important as this.

Can't find the exact video.
>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/02/05/john-bolton/

But the FBI guy literally said something along the lines of "If it was anybody but Hillary Clinton he'd be in jail now for sure".

I saw the video right after I posted.

Ande yes he said "another person than Hilary Clinton would face charges", he did not say jail.
It is also worth noting that the speech he gives is not known to nobody else (FBI and other government officials).

He went solo on this speech without approval and he seems biased the way he talks.
I don't even know this guy he could be spinning the whole thing I don't know him (I know he is FBI Director) or trust him just like Hilary Clinton, he could of all I know be corrupt himself as well as Hilary Clinton.

nice kennedi dubs, remember trump and kennedi are natural/organic memes

Posting on Holla Forums can make your head explode.

In the unlikely event shillery is elected president, it will be for a very short time.

Whatcha plannin do to the ol' shitlery, user..?

Fuck Cinton.

Holla Forums thinks that it will win.

you people are the reason i'll have a show ready for me no matter who gets elected

remove kebab

i'l just be happy to see the end of all this political shilling on this board from such a degenerate country

regardless of who wins