Should I take Putin's offer?

You may have seen in the last week Putin offered 2.5 acres of free land in the far east to 300 Brits, as long as they can settle it and survive the harsh environment.

express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia

I'm 20, British, going to University in September but NEET til then (living off savings, don't want a job so I can be free to travel and holiday).

I'm 6'5 (196cm) and as Aryan as they come, long blonde hair, jawline like a set square and bright light blue eyes, "the colour of the sea after a storm". I have a 6'3 (192cm) Aryan goddess-tier girlfriend of 7 months I intend to marry.

We have relatively little money, however we dream of being self-sufficient on a small farm in the countryside where we don't really need much money to live. I'm talking growing our own food, having a cow and chickens and having a vineyard, orchards and (maybe) a ganja farm.

Considering all we'd need for this is land and time, plus a few resources to start up, Putin's offer seems too good to be true. Beautiful virgin lands, hot (compared to here) summers, few (if any) neighbours and no western degeneracy in sight. The perfect environment it seems to first settle, then raise lots of based, tough, alpha aryan babies. I'd leave my Western life behind me and set out on a journey of self-discovery, challenges and getting back to basics, being a man the way a man should be.

I have a lot of survival and practical skills, hunting, fishing, building, tool-making, foraging and growing edible plants etc, I could happily set up water collection/purification and rudimentary power generation with wind turbines if there's not that infrastructure in the far east. It would be a tough life especially at first, but I'd relish the challenge and so would my girl, and I'm confident that by the 5 year mark we'd have a comfortable set-up and be able to speak Russian just fine.

I'd have already emailed the embassy but there are several doubts I have that need addressing, mostly political ones. I'm hoping someone can give me some more insight/good discussion on this topic.

1) Can I trust Putin?
- this all seems a bit too good to be true. Could there be an ulterior motive to offering SPECIFICALLY "disillusioned Brits" free land? I feel like this could be seen as suspicious. I don't want to be called up 2 years after being given citizenship and sent straight to WW3's front line to fight NATO.

2) Would I be seen as a traitor?
-on the one hand Russia isn't that popular in the west right now, on the other hand I can see them as White brothers, enemies of globalism and Islam etc. Putin seems more based/he puts the interest of his people first better than our politicians. Most of the enmity I see comes from outdated Cold-war mentality and SJW issues like gay rights.

3) Is the deal that good?
-Are the areas on offer (I'd go for Magadan or Kamchatka for geographical reasons) really a good deal? You only get 2.5 acres (which is enough to grow food on) but would these plots be in true, temperate wilderness, on the peripheral of nice Russian towns or in some god-forsaken freezing Siberian wasteland?

Any ideas, insights or advice welcomed, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No you shouldn't. He's not the "savior" of anything, and in the end you'd be subjected to Russian law. Anything short of an American styled constitution is absolute shit you shouldn't settle for.

Honestly, what else are you going to do with your life? Knock up some harpie and take a monotonous job where you spend all day around bluepilled normies, more than likely.

May as have an adventure

Two and a half acres of inhospitable land isn't too good to be true. Even if it wasn't inhospitable 2.5 is a small plot of land if you want to be a farmer.

Can you tell me the Russian laws that you think are so bad/would affect me in the far east?

Thanks, this is a good point. Although I'd weigh it up carefully sometimes saying fuck it let's go and never look back is the best way to move forward

Isn't that the point, that you make it hospitable? I can quarry, build, craft, farm. I'd start with a tent during summer if I had to (young remember) and build a simple but warm and cosy house first. 2.5 Acres is plenty if you know what you're doing and just want to feed yourself.

How is Russian law worse than UK law?
I mean, in Russia you do not have to be 18 to buy spoons, and muslims are not untouchable when they assault you.

Going to stop you right there OP. The offer was for 300 Russians living in Britain - or something like that.

Just to answer your other questions
1. No
2. Yes
3. No

If you do it op. remember to document everything. EVERYTHING. I need to know how it went because I want to move too.

Global politics and people we insist calling politicians are so fucking morally and intellectually deprived they are picking up on internet bullshit and calling it "policy".

So, sure go ahead it is a great fucking idea no human ever thought of in 6000 years they had acess to those regions.

I think after 5 years you can buy more land anyway. Its a colonizing effort, they want smart hardworking people to turn the land into something and have kids. Seems like what you want to do, so quit masturbating and go for it. worst case scenario you'll have gained valuable life experience and just end up back home.

Russia functionally has no laws, just pay off the cops.

They haven't really changed since the commie days, everything they don't like, they censor. And while their whole "let's stand against muslims and homo propaganda" is great, it's just P.R. they're not really nationalists. Just stay in England and try to help in any way you can your fellow Brit, use the R.A.C.E system to spread facts about non whites like weev did. Compare 5 years in the middle of nowhere building stuff that you probably won't give a shit about in the end to 5 years in England dedicated to spread redpills with the link at the bottom of my post. My point is Russia is not like America where after 5 years you can get a citizenship and a gun permit and then move in the middle of nowhere to raise kids.

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/

Fuck off then you cunt.

Yes, I would likely make a youtube channel to document it from day 1 and keep track of progress.

They have appealed for "anyone who is willing to come and live in the region so that they could start a private business in farming, forestry, game hunting or some other enterprise"

sounds pretty perfect to me. Homestead sweet homestead

I already feel betrayed by this government. But I'm not sure I even want to move away, if I didn't go to Russia I'd go do essentially the same thing in Scotland which has beautiful country too. The main incentive here is the free land, without which I'd have to save for maybe 5-10 years to afford here.

This is your homeland you stupid cunt. This is the land which birthed you and formed you. And you'd run away, and for what? Because some cunts in power are fucking cunts? You wouldn't stay here and fight against it? Resist it? Overcome it?

Fuck you. Be a cunt elsewhere and don't come back expecting to be treated any different than some Johnny bloody Foreigner. You'd forsake this island – this God-given, sacred island – for a bit of cash? Fuck you.

No, fucking off in the woods and dying without spreading your seed is what the kikes want. You're going to have to work harder than your Western mind can imagine and for what? A tiny plot of land and a lonely future. 2.5 acres is shit btw, you could buy that in the countryside of your own national with a few years hard savings from a decent job.

Also from what I heard it's only offered as a right of return for people with ethnic Russian backgrounds.

Don't.
You'll cultivate the land, develop it, even prosper, and then you'll get gulag'd and/or killed and some Ivan takes it over.
Source: All the Wolga and Black Sea Germans

If you really think you can live this lifestyle just move to Wyoming or Montana, your time and work will be twenty times better spent and profitable.

Or stay on premierecuckland and fight it like these guys said

I thought about it briefly too, but your only hope is that a magnetic pole shift happens and the land becomes hospitable . You might as well come to the the US and join the Amish. Better land; more people; no chance of degeneracy, and you have a chance to be in a good portion when the world goes ass up.

Not that eother is a good choice, but Siberia isn't exactly a good place to live.

Actually I descend from Scandinavians who landed in Yorkshire some point before 1300 and have since moved around these isles including Ireland, so migrating is in my blood it seems.

These have convinced me. Although it seems romantic and pioneer-y, I guess the reality would be fucking cold, long, lonely winters and insecurity from bears/cold/potential for starving to death.

Hence why I made this thread, it's tempting but I couldn't tell if it was bad-tempting or good-tempting. Seems like a bad sort of temptation overall.

I guess I'll stay here, try to buy a nice bigger bit of land in Scotland or Devon/Cornwall and do it that way.

And yes I suppose if I'm staying it's time to get stoic lads.

Yeah you're a lying faggot.

You might as well move to Antarctica.

You know how people say that Siberia is this terrible place where the Russians sent prisoner to be worked to death? These places are worse than that.

No, if you want to survive out there, you would need a grant of 10,000 acres so you could hunt, log, and mine. 2.5 acres is a big home site, nothing more.

You would be better off coming the US and buying some mountainous or desert land from the government. At least it would be warm and have enough sunlight for some solar panels. Also not 10,000 miles from everywhere but North Korea.

just in case you are interested in this.
/mgtow/ board owner confirmed for kike. until now he never posted with his country flag.

Oh by the way,

The law of fuck you, this is mine now might give you trouble.

I could tough it out fairly well I think, I'm much tougher naturally than most fellow Brits and have the intelligence/skills.

But it looks like a bad option now, so much easier to move somewhere warm-ish and bear-free.

Exactly, the main reason I won't go I think. I just wouldn't be able to shake the feeling I'd be fucked over somehow, either immediately or at the 5 year point.

Its not at all easy to settle land and you would be very poor and it would take you your entire life to raise enough money farming or doing whatever else you can do just to build a decent house and buy non slave tier farm equipment or etc. Settling it probably means eventually funding roads and power, farming is probably a part of it because the idea is to build a community. Your son's son might finally have something nice, if you ever meet a woman in what is likely a very remote, economically desolate, inhospitable, very nasty winter, region of the world.

no because its for russian citizens living abroad
and good luck getting russian citizenship.
focus on making britain great again

It's basically what our ancestors delft with. Which has doesn't make it any easier. We had ten thousand years of breeding to perfect us for that climate, but that doesn't mean we should go back to it. I am entirely sure you "could" do it, but why? If there was a massive amount of whites that opted in, I'd do it just to be around other like minded people, but the fact of the matter is, you'd be very alone. It's something to keep in mind, but as things are now, it would be better off fight than to run. Should things get worse over the next 30 years, thanot I say do it, but we aren't there yet.

You can get 2.5 acres in much nicer places for peanuts, check landwatch.com.

Looks like another shill lol.

Jews losing their fucking minds at the thought of some of their goyim going to a place they can't tax them.

Ok, fuck Russia, fuck Putin and fuck the far east.

Thanks for all the advice, I think the conclusion is pretty clear that this is a BAD idea.

So here's to staying in Britain, not falling for Russia's b8 and making Britain great again.

Now.. how?

I firmly believe Homesteading is still the ultimate redpill when it comes to the ability to protect and feed yourself against an uncertain economy, global warmongers, any potential unfriendly local factions (mobs of Shariah enforcers etc) and happenings.

Obviously the best location for a homestead is in the countryside in the hills, perhaps in a valley to protect from nuclear radiation/blast waves and easy discovery. Ideally within a mile or two of a small rural village for connections/water/electricity/goods.

As someone who knows the country and land quite well, I'd say North West Wales and Scotland, Devon and Cornwall are ideal locations. They also happen to be far from any likely nuclear targets and upwind of predicted fallout.

So I'd say as a Brit you should be aiming to own some land in one of these areas and set up a self-sustaining lifestyle with as much automation as you can manage (solar, wind, water etc.)

This gives us a good base and if/when it all goes to shit in this country we can regroup from the hills, inherently very white, low-population areas with lots of guns.

Has anyone done this/ planning to do this?

You'll starve to death and die of hypothermia in the first year out there. Have fun.

While we're on topic OP, as a Russian I was actually planning (more like dreaming) for a year now to save enough cash and build a house and maybe even start my own village somewhere in Siberia, so I think this offer is really cool.

1. Can you trust Putin? Yes, because no matter how well you succeed or poorly it fails, it plays into his hands. If a bunch of chavs took him up on his offer they'd all die out after realizing there's no telly available to them. Putin could look at that and spin it as British people being completely weak and incapable of handling the harsh climate that he and his fellow Russians handle regularly. If they succeed, it's proof that Brit's are more than happy to convert to the Russian way of life and be lifelong supporters of the fatherland. You can rest assured, your success or failure is equally valuable, and so you're on your own.

2. You would be seen as a traitor to those in the west who have bought into the ideological media spin. I think you'd more than likely be seen as a frontiersman of the highest order.

3. I'm not sure, maybe a more skilled perma-culture fag can weigh in on this. However, it is possible for you to get a solid enough understanding of how to make a setup in that climate livable based upon different conditions. If the soil is all silty clay and the land floods annually, then you'd prepare and work it differently than if it were soil comprised mostly of organic detritus (pine needles and leaves that break down slowly).

My opinion is that this is Russia's response to BBC's "Big Brother", except more hardcore. 2.5 acres of land that they don't use isn't even chump change to them. This is just a really funny idea.

Kill yourself and stop derailing this thread

Bump.

Shill harder Nsa drone,

The life in Siberia is very hard but at least there are a lot of white people over there though.

All those "free land" is right next to chinks, they'll fuckin eat you.

It's a TRAP!

Aren't they all mongols?

This is our land.
t. chink

He's trying to prove a point to the EU, as in "so many of your people escaped to Russia" and no you will be expected to take part in propaganda that says "here are the people that moved here".

You'd have to speak Russian *well*, otherwise you're not going to be able to conduct any business, and the Kamchatka area is fucking cold in the winter.

Can you trust Putin? Yes, if you are aware why he wants you there (political pawn).

Would you be seen as a traitor? Not by me at least, the UK is fucked beyond repair, most of us know this and are making exist strategies in the back of our minds. I don't want to send my kids to school with monkeys.

Is the deal good? I'd strongly take into account what your children are going to do when they grow up, that area of Russia is mostly empty, beautiful but empty. Perhaps they could look for careers in nature photography? Or herbal medicine? Don't assume because you want a farm they are going to want to work on a farm, you're going to have to give them some options to keep them close to home. Some leeway to rebel in and find their own interests.

And check if you can get an internet connection, plenty of edX courses to keep their minds ticking over.

Not all of them are. Dead USSR deported a lot of white people to there for hard labor and colonisation. The Siberian population is 80% or more Slavic and european races. The mongol or other Asiatic types are minority in Serbia.

Ugh I meant Siberia. What am I thinking?

Enjoy living in a frozen swamp with russian injuns.

There are a lot of cities so it's not necessary to live with the Injuns.

Undeveloped land in middle of fucking nowhere is worth less than the air above it.

Op, only take the deal if you can get more than the 2.5 acres. Get your significant other to get the same deal with adjacent land, do the same with any kids who are of age.
You need to jew the deal as much as possible, get as much land adjacent as possible, and try not to get any mountains or rocky places, but riversides and fields.

Tried it. Couple of things fell through, in the end decided doing it with very little cash doesn't work because too many normalfags want their regulations enforced and the move to push the poor into urban centres via Agenda 21 / CPRE bullshit is far advanced in the UK.

Now I'm in S Europe, shitposting when its too hot to work, fucking up my body building an underground house and surrounded (in a very rural sense) by extended family clans. Its a dead end but there's no muzzies and I don't have to smile and grin all day at people I'd like to kill.

If you're looking for doing something as a group, you should look at the Ecovillage movement, there's a wealth of literature and knowledge out there and plenty of lessons to be learnt. Good news: a ethno-nationalist motivation during such times will build cohesion. Bad news: you'll be swarmed by antifa cunts when they find out about it. Think hunt sabs only worse.

Honestly if you need the validation from Internet strangers for your decisions then you weren't going to make it anyway

lol this

seems like he was just looking for excuses not to get off his fat ass.

The offer wasn't meant for you and if it was the land Putin would give you is small and infertile. If you want to live off the land you can still buy cheap land in Canada and the US in remote areas.

lol don't. If things start to heat up and that is kind of happening already you will be a scape goat. It happens with all foreigners in every country, a bit less in US or other heavy multicultural countries maybe.

Out of nowhere you can get charged/blamed/harassed for being a traitor, spy or just foreigner…

Only difference is that there will most likely be no guards, but once you get there,, you most likely won't leave easily.