Time to remove ownership of /pol

The board has nothing to do with political correctness. It's just a Nazi White Nationalist fetish
board that bans anyone critical of their movement.

One can be pro White yet not wish to worship Adolf Hitler. The board is a lie and should at least be called /WhiteNationalist or something similar.

Why do all the banned shills go to slash bee to bitch?

Sure, why not take the bait.

Nah, nevermind.

Ha ha, OP got banned from Holla Forums for being an idiot. LOL!

leftypol is just assblasted because furry has more posters than them

No shit, it's politically incorrect.

Oh fuck off, the entire point of this site is that if you don't like how a board is run you can go somewhere else.

No, it's not politically incorrect. It's just an Adolf waking forum. Hypocrites banning others for politically incorrect speech.

You're so silly, user!

It kind of is politically 'incorrect'.
It goes against what (((they))) tell you is correct. That is the point.

Just like Facebook, Twitter and Reddit right?

Just like Facebook, Twitter and Reddit right?

(((They))) ban speech just like (((you))).

Holla Forums is a big black cock worship board

Pretty much this tbh. I agree with almost everything the general consensus is there, except
A) Muh_Joos. Every human is fucked up apart from Divine help. The Jews aren't the cause of the all world's problems–sin is.
B) Hitler did nothing wrong. He was a murderous, bipolar, megalomaniac who is more or less directly responsible for the deaths of 50+million. I'd say that's pretty.fucking.wrong. regardless of the Holocaust.

It kind of sucks that most of them take such an adamant stormtrooper position tbh, because I like many of them, and in general think most of their views are the best ones.

Ban speech?
Might want to be clearer on that?

Overestimating the death toll there, aren't you?

White women love black cock

No, that's about right taking the entire war deathtoll into account. Even if it's somewhat high in fact The Lord only knows tbh, it's still in the 10's of millions, and a pretty outrageous outcome from Hitler's obsessions and influence.

It is sad you have these saved.

You love the superior black cock

How long did it take for you to realize this, OP

6/10 bait, can't tell if you are serious or baiting but I'm answering because there are newfags that don't know how it works.
Board owners can run their board however they want, Holla Forums has been fucked since the half/pol/ exodus when moot removed captcha.

It's a shame because 8/pol/ was great in late 2014.

JIDF pls