Who was best?

Holla Forums Originals
poal.me/uammf5
Any others I forgot?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonpaste.net/?p=1c820
ghostbin.com/paste/yoxoa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely don't remember honeypot-chan. She looks like she's 13.

Zune.

She was a special guest star. In no way an Holla Forums original.

Otherwise yeah.

In that sense none of us are originals, we're just 4chan guests.

Not me. I never used 4chan much at all.

Did she ever say her age?

I can't remember. I think she might have said 16-17 but no one believed it. She didn't say much, and all those "monitoring this threads" pics came flying out of dusty folders.

I don't blame others for fearing the van, but just shitting up the thread was sad.

She'll come back. ;_;

Kek. She has been sold into slav whoredom. When she comes back it'll be very sad.

Yeah, it's understandable, but anons are some of the most paranoid faggots on the planet – common sense doesn't usually factor into their reasoning.
Kek. That said, it is extremely strange that a girl who looks like that (young and normal) would even come across Holla Forums, much less attention-whoring.

It was fucking bizzare. Which I think was the truly creepy part if your imagination got the better of you.

Not LEO. But who then?

Plus those fucking far away body shots looked much older. Whole thing had a weird horror movie vibe. She had a kik, right? People were hesitant to even dig into the exif.

I think it was dysnomia's neice and his asexual taint fouled the air around the whole incident.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the creepier it becomes lol.

I dunno, I wasn't in the thread

My Sister in law is 32 this year, she got pulled over a few months ago by the police because they thought she was joyriding.

Even after she showed he ID they thought it was a fake and spent an hour calling it in. And her patients regularly ask for a more experienced Doctor.

Post pics plox

Also shes 4'11

She doesn't look THAT young, but she definitely looks younger than 32 – as do I.

Ideal

Thats her with makeup trying to look older lol

Tell her to come on Holla Forums and whore it up.

shes one of those "I don't really know how to use computers outside my immediate job" people

Yeah she could have definitely had a baby face.

I wish someone had kept those individual pics though. You can see one of the far away ones in the lower left hand corner. No face, not too strange but the timestamp sign is already with her face. Also could have cropped the head or judged from the screen where the camera cut off her head. But again if I let the spoopy vibes grab hold, there is someone there we don't see taking that picture in my mind. I can fucking feel him there.

All that shit on the table too. I think someone ITT was trying to see what brands they were. The lighting not match in the other face pics makes a good bit of sense, selfies, hallways, etc.

But none of that shit feels like it really fits together. Feels staged and sinister. And that green fucking 8 is huge. She could be a loli ad for here if the pedos didn't get booted.

I don't know, I wasn't worried in that thread until she bolted kind of suddenly. It wasn't just the others posting stupid shit, she got spooked.

I'm ashamed I haven't already asked the obvious, but do you ever… you know… think about her?

This should no longer be filed under "cam-whores of Holla Forums", but rather "4spoopy5me"

theres probably 10 people thinking about her right now anyway

Ah, but you didn't answer my question
nvm, yes you did

There was a girl on /bane/ that wrote "4U," "big guy for you" or something like that in her period blood. That was almost two years ago.

Shit, I want to see that. Any idea where that could be found?

Ashley was queen of b/

I'll ask them.
She didn't show her face, by the way. You only saw her vagina, her hands, a piece of paper, and the period blood. I also believe you could see her feet.

This girl was one of the few attention-whores who came across as truly narcissistic – most of them just seem pitifully damaged in some way, but this cunt struck me as a little hipster who was being ironic.

Reminds me a bit of the guy who did HW's portrait in his blood.

I actually think I did see those bane pics you are talking about. Thanks user, good luck.

Wasn't she a boy? Or am I thinking of someone else?

No, she's just a liberated snowflake with short hair.

/bane/ delivered.

looks like a thread, where i can fin the answer to my question
Whats the name, or link to the channel of that little girl, that was talking about gay dp being hot an how she wants anal beads?

That was fucking awesome. Honestly.
Thank you >>>/bane/ and gemanon with the first menstrual blood art I ever actually liked. Or ever saw, but I assumed some similar feminist college kid bullshit existed somewhere out there.

/b has only one queen.

I'd say the girl who cut herself and drew with her blood was the best Holla Forums original.

Was she ever even here?

Doesn't she have a giant jew nose?

I know there is this one chick who goes by Marky Thompson. But I'm not going to post her pics. Those pics are bait set by the FBI to trap anyone who post it. Which is why I don't save CP on my hard drive, because unlike you guys, I'm not that stupid.

You spelled Holla Forums wrong.

Speaking of cp, what happened with the pedos?
Ive heard people talking about something that happened but I was gone for a couple months and got all out of the loop :(

Butter tits for your time.

Last month they flooded Holla Forums and all pedo boards with CP which stayed on there for a couple weeks. We're talking terrabytes after terrabytes of hardcore unfiletered CP videos and pics.

I even got to make some requests. Anything you wanted, name it and they'd deliver. You missed out on a lot, man. It was heaven.

Then the feds came and forced the owner of 8ch to shut the pedo boards down after which they left for other chans.

Bullshit. Pedoboards were nuked because Jim (new site owner) suddenly realized there were pedos on this site he hardly pays attention to and got triggered.

You forgot spiderchan.

Spiderchan is the third pic, with the timestamp 2015-6-25. Tomboy girl on the poll.

Jim is a homo

Know your eternal queen newfriend.

was*

anonpaste.net/?p=53355

first one is kendra

Who was this?

roxy. fist tits on Holla Forums

Very cool. I think I remember hearing about her but never saw these. Thanks,

anonpaste.net/?p=1c820

confirmed on sl

I think she left bc people were posting everything except actually talking to her. She did what was asked and got shit for it and I don't see how people are surprised that girls like that leave suddenly or say they have to do something. Maybe it was a date or maybe something else/someone else led her there but don't forget that most people younger would be intimated in posting something/replying (especially a girl who probably had low self esteem to look for attention like that), worried about looking grown-up and wanting to be accepted, not wanting to say something stupid or get made fun of, etc. If not any of that then she could have been saying that she would brb (when she said she had to get something) to do any number of other things.

What I do know is nothing was fucking illegal in the whole thread and the fact that she left suddenly proved it wasn't a "honeypot". I know people think it was trying to bait them into chatting somewhere else but I don't see that when looking at everything else.

Another fucking idiot in that thread claimed she had erased all the metadata in the pictures she posted. In reality she had not and another user pointed that out later on. It's that kind of shit that one person posts something and everyone else jumps on board like the dumb fucks they are without thinking for themselves. Someone else even wrote "honeypot confirmed, everyone get the fuck out". And like bitches, everyone starts panicking without using common sense.

So the moral of the story is that if you are surprised when a girl leaves, after no one says anything worth mentioning to her, except to claim a bunch of bullshit that she probably didn't even understand, and if you are surprised when a teen girl does something erratic and doesn't have the concentration of an adult (as for her leaving for a minute and going overboard on the infinity symbol), then you are fucking stupid.

Have a good day.

Meant *dare intead of "date" in first paragraph.

Same thing happened to Potchan this week.

Then they all bitch when the girl takes off. Then blame it in the FBI because they are too stupid to understand.

Not everyone, mostly just dysnomia.

Does anyone have an archive of the first one? I want to see how that thread went. I've already seen the image, so please don't post that again.

She claims that she browses 8/pol/ on one of her streams or vids. She never mentions Holla Forums though.

Good, leave the disgusting 3dpds for the stormfags

No one can find it??

Which thread of who?

An archive of the thread where Kendra, the girl in the first image, appeared.

I don't but I am talking to someone that has a lot of stuff on her, trying to get them to share more and will post.

Fucking hell, that first chick is so freaking HAWT… I want her, no matter how old she might be!!!

Potchan wasn't real. Disqualified.

Yeah it was for good reasons he did it but agreed.

She is fucking pissed at me right now for revealing that.

I think I'm missing something but you are this OP and you created potchan? I thought this OP and "Potchan" (Her Creator) were too different people.

Why would she be pissed? (1)In another post you said that both of you are almost completely anonymous to each other. (2) Her face was never shown, or identity revealed. (3) She never showed an interest, apparently, in posting anything on her own. The only things posted were from guy who paid her so I doubt she will miss anything.

Just curious, didn't make sense to me and thought I might not have my facts straight.

Post what you have on them. Does anyone talk to them, can someone get them to come back?

She is pissed I revealed it was a ruse. Yes I made this thread too. I miss camwhores and wish we had more, and new there were one or two I didn't know much about.

Why is she mad about that?
Is she upset about the prospect that you won't hire her anymore?

She was waiting for enough likes to do sharpie in the pooper but got found out before she could insert…

Enough likes?
I don't get it.

She won't say. I most likely won't talk to her again. I don't quite understand why myself. Could be she was looking forward to more work, but it seemed more like she was hurt on a personal level. She won't elaborate much except that I fucking suck and had no right to do that.

Too bad to, as she's very nice and a fun girl to chat with. I apologized a few times but not many answers responses. I betrayed her trust somehow. I thought it would be fine. That's how it goes, though. I didn't expect to get friendly with her in the first place, just a model and the guy who hired her.

Sorry again Potchan, if you see this.

So did she actually read the threads?

Yes, some of it was live. She was laughing and had a lot of fun.

Then she could easily pull an MGSV and actually become Potchan, but she will have to do it for free.

You can see here ITT what I know about Potchan, and why we'll most likely not hear from her again. Spiderchan left saying she would be living in a remote part of Canada and not have much internet access, and when she returned she would just be anonymous.

Nobody seems to know anything about Honeypot.

Yup. I told her as much and actually tried to get her to take the wheel during the threads and post on her own.

We shall see.

Leave Holla Forums forever faggot.

Bumping hoping for Kendra to come back!
You're soooo cuuute bb!!!

This user is Gilbert Raborg, the Kennedi spammer. Dox:

ghostbin.com/paste/yoxoa

THE FIRE RISES, Holla ForumsROTHER!

Kendra come back

Bump for the return

And now our watch begins…