OK now just hear me out here Holla Forums ok? I have been awake for about 48 hours straight...

OK now just hear me out here Holla Forums ok? I have been awake for about 48 hours straight, but I think I just had an AMAZING IDEA….

So you know how the Jews are saying that according to their 'Holy Books' they are going to enslave all of us goyim one day. Well a thought has occurred. In order for a person to be considered jewish only their mother had to be Jewish. So if you don't want your children to be born slaves, all that you actually have to do is rape a Jewish woman! It is so simple! This should be our Official Plan B. Because if you rape a jewish woman and she becomes pregnant, then you child will not only not be a slave but actually a slave owner! And to top it off, if the jews are raping their slaves as well, or perhaps as revenge, then its all good because their children will then be born as slaves and our children will actually end up as their owners! Is it just me or raping every Jewish girl you can find actually a really really good idea if the Jews took over? I think
I have found a loophole in their rules…

I don't know why it looks like my first post saged itself.

How hard is it to have sex with a Jewess? Are they ugly? Would it be easier if she has been whipping you while you are out in the feilds?

My experience with fucking Jewish girls has always been that they don't allow goy cum to get inside them.

We need to figure out how to force them to take our cum the same way the Jews figured out how to get Swedes to take Muslim cum.

If things do not improve for the white race, our only hope may be to co-opt the Jews for ourselves.

They have no power to actually top this from happening.

I have the solution. Rope ,tape and your soundproof hideout. She is gonna be trained into a full on sex slave. What will bind her after you are done with her is gonna be a lot stronger than the ropes that you used to confine her with the first months. She is going to be a slave to the pleasure you offer her. Any questions ?

Well my plan was not to have sex with them until they have already taken over at which point I would prefer just to rape them (as interracial would obviously be illegal for Jewesses.) But of course having sex with them in the current year is also an option though probably not one that I myself will commit to being that I really would prefer never to get jew vagina on my Anglo Cock.

Create a child who hates goy more than even Jews? Create one with a higher IQ than most Jews while you rot in prison? No…

Yes this would be a good idea. We could take turns and everyone could have their own half-jew child who would be raised to infiltrate Jewish ranks and destroy them from the inside out.

Besides most shekelbergs would sell their own kind in a heartbeat. Which would also make our job easier.

sage

No ski masks. I personally despise them, perhaps something lot more stylish since we are not common criminals. We fight for a cause. The mask we wear must also symbol our cause. Since our cause is to exterminate the kikes and kikes so love their holocaust stories we can wear gas masks.

What about this?

Perfect.

ok so I gotta ask.. Who's gonna bite the bullet when we get to this one?

I'd probably rather fuck Cthulhu.

It would be easy to spot in hiding which is a problem so no. Stealth is our friend.

As long as the body is fit i can kinda overlook the face. Kinda although face is also a massive factor. So i can bite bullets.

No man. Her body is the real horror. Trust me on that.

Well i guess if you have to infiltrate demons you have to do sacrifices my friend.

Correction : I can do sacrifices i dont know about you guys

Seen worse.

OP. go the fuck to bed

my cock is going nowhere near any jewish whore.
my penis just inverted even thinking about it.

fuck no.

Wow, I've never seen a more obvious red flag thread. Great job on becoming a potential registered sex offender. Have you ever seen a Jewish woman? They're disgusting. The most inbred backwards power-hungry cult on earth comes from the most disgusting vaginas, and most disgusting women on earth. Their strategic choice for maternal bloodline is advanced ahead of paternal bloodline in terms of genetic stability and favorability, but their women are disgusting creatures, and their only incentive is to steal your Aryan genetics for their jew eggs and make Hebrews closer to Aryans, while demoralizing their entire nationality because jews have nothing to defend but their own jewry.

Source: dated one. Never again.

Do you have any more input from your dates ?

You must be a sandnigger or other >80IQ shitskin to have such retarded ideas.

Her body is just a brick with shit tits, how the fuck did this happen?

You know, I just got out of the hospital for kidney stones and somehow this thread hurts worse.