ITT:

Didn't he get butthurt after another youtube channel started a series that sounded like a concept he had in mind?

Why are you even talking about shitty E celebs?

I don't get why this channel is so popular, they understand nothing of movies and just make nit picks of shitty blockbusters in an obnoxious voice.

If it was more "this shit is absolutely stupid to the point of breaking the flow of the movie" I'm all for it. But it seems like an excuse for pointless nitpicking, shittalking movies he doesn't like and showing how fast he can talk when in reality it sounds a lot like he sped it up in post.

The people who should do this:

DID SOMEONE SAY DUNKACCHINO?

and CuckSeeker, dont forget about CuckSeeker

lol sudocuck still mad

I'm not fucking mad. CuckSeeker will never be a fucking meme.

Did someone ever tell this kike that liberty is not being forced to pay for some faggot's ass cancer?

lots of people. he blocked them all.

I'm not who you think I am

Didn't he also give his wife grief for voting for Johnson?

yes. he's probably happy that they found tumors in her uterus

Shush sudocuck

No.

IMMEDIATELY DROPPED

That rich faggot isn't even American and he expects us to pay for his healthcare. I feel sorry for the cancer having to life inside that scumbag.

Who says monstergirls aren't real.

Get the fuck off my board.

Shh sudocuck

It appears he's deluded himself into thinking he's BO after being spurned by Codemonkey one too many times.
This is sad communism.

not an argument

If you want to pay for a rich foreigner's healthcare, then donate your own money. Put your money where your marxist mouth is, you faggot. Go support his Kickstarter or whatever. Do it. Do it now.

TRUTHSEEKER IS NOT FUNNY
COMERCIALS ARE NOT MEMES
THESE ARE NOT MEMES

Got to admit sudocuck
IM LOVIN IT

How about he sells a GPU or two or three to pay for it? People think Obamacare is the only reason they're not turning into dust.
Fuck's sake, anyone can see how this shit goes.
Maybe if it didn't cost $10/minute to breathe the air in a doctor's office and another $500 for him to jab you with an epi pen these idiots wouldn't be so mad about losing their gibs.

I agree. I know that cancer treatment and all that shit cost a lot but perhaps he should re-think about his lifestyle choices before insulting his twitch subs. He's got god knows how many pets, several high-end computers and high tech stuff, all that shit isn't cheap.
Some of those youtubers seem to forget the value of money once they get famous, I remember Gavin from RoosterTeeth (who makes millions with his slowmo videos) saying stuff like "there's no protection on my iPhone, I don't care the screen breaks, I can buy a new one the next day", sometimes the AH crew made remarks about Ray (I think he comes from a lower-middle class family) and how he doesn't spend his money on dumb shit like they do all the time.
sorry for the blogpost

Clickbait

lol sudocuck is losing his rulecucked mind