I have a relatively new 2TB storage drive I need to fill up with reaction images, dank memes, and interesting shit...

I have a relatively new 2TB storage drive I need to fill up with reaction images, dank memes, and interesting shit. I have a few computers with different shit I'd like to condense down to a single hard drive.

I'm going to use this thread to dump my shit, and you should, too.

dump your images, webms/mp4s, gifs, and whatever else 8ch allows you to upload here!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/imagesets/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's other shit I'm doing while posting ITT, so don't be shy dumping what you have to keep this thread bumped.

Saved

First one is a personal favorite.

Anyone have the "fukkin' saved" one?

this one cracks me up for some reason

Anyone have the source on the original comic? I've seen tons of edits and had a bunch saved but lost them somewhere along the line. Last image in this post is the only one I have. I've seen some dank ones though. Post 'em if you got 'em.

how do you intend to organise your files, op?

Any chance you have some of the other videos of this? Saved them forever ago but lost them when swapping hard drives. Probably have it on another HDD, but I don't feel like booting from a usb just to transfer shit.

If this thread doesn't disappear by the morning, I'll probably go ahead and do it just to have more shit to keep the thread going, but I doubt I'll do it within the next 12 hours.

We'll just have to see how motivated I get.

Just kidding. I'm trying to at least seperate shit by folder, i.e. have one folder for reaction images, one for car related shit, one for gun related shit, etc.

The last hard drive I had was a mess and I couldn't find anything, so before I fill up a 2TB drive with dank memes, I'm going to at least attempt to organize them. Hopefully I actually keep up with it, and don't just say "fuck it, I'll organize it later" because later never ever comes.

posting shit one by one from here out since I got an error saying I'm trying to upload too much shit at one time

no, just that one

Just fuck my shit up, fam.

Damn son, that's a whole new level of autism. Just fill it up with music, movies and games like a normal person.

Does someone have that entire gamergate comic?

It was worth asking. Keep posting shit if you have it.

I was primarily looking for reaction images, but I'm not too particular. Anything I like will get saved.

Pretty sure normalfags aren't on 8ch Holla Forums as much as some people pretend they are.

**the 2TB is in my desktop, so I'm not about to pirate games and whatnot. Never had an issue in the past, but I don't want to take the chance now. I really don't play many games anymore, I rarely ever watch and movie, and I usually just stream music rather than buying it.

Other than running shit through WINE, it's not like I'm going to play games on Mint anyway.

Shit I don't ever remember seeing that one. Thanks, fam.

Jesus Christ, I literally lol'd

I only wish I was the one who thought to create something like that

Life is suffering

you can find some nice torrents here
War stuff
A huge space folder NASA/Russian
Incredible set on Imperial Russia c. 1915-20
DPRK
etc.
There are 21 torrents in the download sticky w/info

The threads are new stuff I am working on
Have a special request put it in the request sticky

8ch.pl/imagesets/catalog.html

pretty sure normalfags put their shit in the nsacloud

Don't spam .pl in irrelevant threads, nigger.

It's not horrible, but it still sucks.

Perhaps one day imageboards will have a resurgence and won't suck, and the users will focus on the quality of their posts rather than gaining notoriety by using a tripcode, or just in general stop using anonymity to be a prick for no good reason, but I don't anticipate that anytime soon.

.pl is as good as an imageboard can get at least the last time I visited

If you're going to shill for it, don't post in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

It's an "I need to fill a hard drive with stuff" thread, it's completely relevant, and pl is old as dirt and has long been the bunker for 8ch anyways.

This seems to be true. Almost everyone I know who happens to be a normalfag seems to do this shit. Honestly, I don't have anything to hide, but I don't like the idea of google, apple, or any other cloud storage provider having access to anything I've uploaded any time they feel like going through my shit. Wouldn't be likely they would decide to go through my shit considering I'm one out of millions if not billions of customers, but I'm not about to accidentally upload something containing confidential information just to end up finding out my account has been compromised.

Saving things locally, as well as making backups of anything important and keeping them somewhere else is the safest thing one can do. Encrypting everything is also a good idea.

Seemed like you were a bot or a paid shill. My apologies.

I'll check that link out.

(checked)

Forgot to check your Hitler dubs.

Nice repeating digits.

here's a classic

OP here.

Pretty much out of shit I've saved on this drive. I've got a few laptops I can pull shit off of, but that's going to have to wait.

The sun is starting to come up, and I have shit to do today.

Have a great night/day, niggers.

found a few more I forgot

See you here tomorrow, niggers.

Wasn't me who posted it, just saying.

My apology remains relevant then. Nothing against .pl, I just don't want to see it shitted up the way it has been here. I don't visit often, but it's kind of neat to check out every now and again.

Pretty sure I didn't post this image in this thread yet. Maybe I still have things left to post.

Fuck I hate seeing the sun come up