In my spare time I use social media to try and convince sex workers to get married and have white children

In my spare time I use social media to try and convince sex workers to get married and have white children.

What do others here do to spread the red pill?

I poke holes in condoms and impregnate attractive sex workers. We're probably working together on some level.

THERE WILL BE HEIL TO PAY

My aunt was a whore, but she is really nice and has four normal children (grown now). She also ran a babysitting business. I never even knew she used to be a whore until later.

Lurk more or kill yourself, promiscuity fucks up women for life.

you can't turn a whore into a house-wife

Way to go, fucking up another man's life.

Oh, I thought Hitler was going to tell us a picture story. I didn't read the description of the thread.

But now that I have, here is the final red pill.

#ARYANGENESIS

Mah I have one counterexample. It is rare but can happen.

#WHITEGENESIS

#MAKEWOMENGREATAGAIN

#MAKEMENGREATAGAIN

way to make whites look like the bad guys retard

If that's true, you're a fucking retard. All traits are heritable, you dipshit. You advocate for increased degeneracy among whites.

Kill yourself.

Smart niggers also exist. They're rare, but they're real. You're either troll or completely fucking retarded. Your very existence is a diservice to our race.

Your a typical example of a Christian cuck.

Whores are lost woman with bad genes, you don't want them to have children, you want them to go extinct.

here come dat goi!!!

wow, so if we don't get whores to have children, a group of people who are a very small part of our society, then White people will go extinct.

If you where smart and not a cuck, you would promote normal White people to have more children.

Why Hitler?

The Former British PM, Gladstone, would be more applicable to you.

He was in the voctorian period, and walked around the slums trying to convince prostitutes to take up another line of work as a hobby

the eyes from a mascot rabbit that is supposed to be against white genocide right?

why are they on the jew retard?

those images are ok but your memes are weak

xD

Go to bed, Sanic. Take the shitty memes with you since that's about as far as they will ever (and ever do) go.

Daily reminder that the Jews (golems) were abandoned by Yahweh in 160 A.D.

I help white people and businesses when I can
I boycott diversity institutions and arab shops/food
I try to make a good future for myself by building businesses and studying and working out, eating healthy
I am looking for a loving white wife with similar believes and values
I cockblock niggers in clubs

have a superior meme from like a year ago

also it doesn't look like a civil rights text book photo

not great propaganda but better than most of what you have posted

donate sperm at a sperm center to conceive babies, get paid € 50 per donation and no liability.

Because it's from the Stormfront FBI honeypot.

What is this shit?

It's (((a new meme))).

watch you dont get an std lad

OP you're fucking retarded. There's so many young women who are not whores yet and who are still worth saving. You should be investing your energy in them. Why are you investing your energy in absolutely the WORST possible segment of society.

ANY REASON??
Are you too uncomfortable talking to young qts? Do you have some sort of Jesus complex?