ITT a white user needing advise form black anons

any advise for dating a black girl that doesn't apply to dating a white girl? so far i have found that you aren't suppose to touch a black womans hair the way you would a white woman. anything else i need to know ?

Unless you're trash, it probably means she's a "better off" type of black girl. The hair stuff only goes if she's got a weave, but you shouldn't just straight up ask. Use your smarts, tap into your inner gay (deep, deep down, just a little) and figure out the truth, girl!

I've never dated black women, only white girls and men, but I've heard black girls are more open to anal than other women. Don't know how to verify that.

If they're proud of their butts chances are they'll be more open to put it to use.

What the fuck is wrong with you, OP?

He has white guilt and is being doubleplusgood by dating an enriched pavement ape.

This is secondhand information I've picked up, but since you're white there's a chance she hasn't been approached by many white guys. Because of this fact, she'll probably be more interested in your approach. Besides that, she's still a girl and most of the rules that apply to dating white girls goes the same for black ones. I have heard that if you hold hands or show affection public you can dirty looks from black guys and white girls.

I've taken a black girl on a date before. I took her for ice cream, I teased her a lot, we talked, and I gave her a peck on the lips at the end of it. Too many red flags popped up, so I didn't want to get involved any further after it. Plus she kept pushing me to go to Buffalo Wild Wings, but I don't like them. From what I remember, I can't think of anything that different from any other girl in the West.

White girls are cuter but black girls have a better ass.

… or he likes and is trying to get his dick wet?

God, not everything is some goddamn fake conspiracy bullshit. The autism is real.

You are going to get an std.

Silly user, niggers don't come here.

Newfags do though.

Jesus, you must be desperate.

Obviously, don't refer to her as "nigger" or "slave", as this might give off the vibe you're not as into her as she might think. Maybe if you two hit it off, she'll be the kind of woman that enjoys racial degradation in the bedroom. It's rare, but it's an actual thing. Had a black FWB that right as she was really getting close to cumming good and hard, she'd start saying shit like "call me your little nigger slave, master." At first it was super awkward, but then it was normalized.

Secondly, just treat her like a lady. There's really no background information here, so I can't comment on how she is culturally. Do your part as a man by showing her you're a man, and let her fill in the things that are "acceptable" by her black standards. Obviously if she's hood-trash, then break that shit off before she makes your life hell with super petty hood-trash shit.

Life lesson: all women are into being dominated. Even sheboons.

OP here ,thanks for the advice.
pic of her.

If that's what you're chasing, you should self-terminate. Fortunately you can't prove any of it or I'd do it for you

if she gotta weave
she gotta leave

Call her a filthy nigger slave. I heard they like that.

Leave their hair alone and thats about it. I've dated 3 black chicks and they all differed greatly. They all seem to dislike their hair being touched unless being pulled while fucking. They're the same as other women though imo they're far more easily to anger than other women. Btw black user here but you don't need to ask black guys for advice on dating black women. Gl if shes one of those black power girls. I can't fucking deal with black women who really think they should be treated like a queen or as if they're the center of the universe. That's just me though.

Dem titties. Don't blame you OP.

Also, this thread has sent my sides into territories unknown. A load of kissless virgins who see everything society has excluded them from as degeneracy? Well I never!

Can't blame you if she's got a pair like that.

permanent virgin detected

Holy fuck, grab the harpoons

see

Just because you've given up and fucked a fattie because you couldn't get anyone else doesn't mean all non chubby chasers are virgins.

Now go be a good beta and clean out your wife's fat rolls so she doesn't stink too bad when you fuck her.

Jesus user stop being a teenager,be a man ,put a condom and go for it.Fuck every pussy the Good lord send to you

Too many assumptions, too many insecurities.

This post gets more evidence in its favor

Don't date a black girl. No matter what.
They're the typical dramatic, semi-hood, socialmedia consuming trash you see all the time.

Jesus user stop being a teenager, be a man and go eat food out of dumpsters. Eat every scrap of semi-edible material on the planet!

What's wrong, did I interrupt your fapsession by reminding you that your wife is a 300 pound nigger?

You know goddammed well I don't have a wife

You fucking know.

Okay, fine. The gorilla you're dating is a 300 pound nigger.

You know when you say things like this to people who have lost their virginity and have left the house more than just their societal obligations (school, work) it sort of draws attention to how much of a bunch of autistic, kissless and bitter virgins you all are?

I don't see anything in those posts that imply anything you're saying.
Did you just got butthurt there's people don't like black girls?