GOP Insider says Trump will name RUDY GUILIANI as Homeland Security Secretary

Has the Trump Train been derailed fam?
infowars.com/gop-insider-says-president-trump-would-name-rudy-giuliani-as-homeland-security-secretary/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thad_Allen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reported.

Thad Allen would be the best choice tbh
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thad_Allen

He looks like he means business.

[DEEP CONCERN INTENSIFIES]

We can support Trump while being concerned about his jewish ties. Why is Holla Forums suddenly unwilling to look into this?

I only care about anti-white ties, Giuliani does not fit that bill and is also Italian.

Well to be fair, "GOP Insiders" have been saying this kind of shit ever since Trump won the nomination and none of it has seemed to come to fruition.

I mean Guiliani wasn't a great mayor, so I'd be upset if he was chosen as Homeland Security Secretary, but I'd say wait until Trump actually does something to make a thread. Speculators have speculated wrong this entire election cycle.

That does it fellow nazis, I used to be riding the Trump Train but now I'm a #HillaryMissile

That sounds fucking groce.

That might not be a great idea.

You're right fam, I'm hopping on that #CruzMissle now b0ss.

Holla Forums has been bombarded by obvious shills after Rato suspended so a lot of people are on edge about people question Trump.

Great.

Trump is obviously the only choice but are we really going to ignore his jewish ties?! Is this Holla Forums or what?! He has many jewish ties and I really don't think he's aware of the jews. No one is interested in this?

Because Holla Forums has been heavily co-opted by astro turfing Trump shills since he started his campaign.

I guess that's just the fucking way she goes, Shlomo.

Show me how Giuliani is bad for white people and I might believe you.

What's the problem with Guiliani? Give examples of reasons why we shouldn't like him.

NYer here. Rudy kissed a ton of yid ass but holy fuck did he clean this city up. Old Rudy put a ton of niggers in jail. And then Bloomberg came in and started fucking things up….and then DiBlasio….DiBlasio is a mistake.

Honestly the worst thing I heard about him was when he was being bashed by leftists while bush was in office for things like

Sounds like Rudy is good pick then. It's clear Trump is going to be friendly with Israel, there's no getting around that. What matters is that he picks people who can help clean up America. I don't mind if we treat Israel well as long as we aren't getting fucked in return for that help.

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

They were also salty about his policy towards civil disobedience. There was this thing called Critical Mass which a giant bicyclist rally/protest thing. He made sure a fuckton of them got arrested. There was immense butthurt.

Back on the topic of the kikes. He did have to kiss their ass (which in NY politics means making sure they have the safest neighborhoods and cleanest streets while meeting with their leaders often) but to his credit, he also didn't forget about the rest of the city. DiBlasio is undoing all his hard work bit by bit.

He was slightly better than the current guinea in Gracie.

Throwing a bone to the muh 911 crowd here.

That's impressive unless you realize that US federal "court" is marsupial in nature.

I'm laffin

Someone ought to patent some kind of dyke sex toy by that name.

I've lived through Dinkins, Guiliani, 3 fucking terms of Bloomberg, and now this faggot DiBlasio. Guiliani was the best thing to happen to this city in my lifetime.

Lel

I'm serious. That's a shekel grabber of an idea.

No derailment.

Here's the thing, fam - it's not a zero-sum game. You can support your own people AND simultaneously agree that Jews are entitled to their own homeland, and think it would probably be a good thing if Muslims didn't overrun it.

You'll also achieve a lot more for our people with a less militant, less zero-sum attitude.

Practical politics > online purity competitions.

nice D&C thread

sage & report

dammit

Act now and we'll throw in a box of Slick Willy Brand Cigars and a Bernie Bong.

You gotta be trolling. It's downright impossible to succeed in New York real estate unless you know how to handle kikes. And wops too.

This. The structure in NYC in terms of clout goes like this:
Kikes>>>>Wops>Chinese/Greek/Russians(depebding on the area you are in)

Reported

No Sinead, we do it for free.

I've seen this same exact post in every shill thread. Holy shit.

Jesus Christ, faggot, get a grip. It's not like he's telling you not to vote.

Who gives a shit?

He's aware of the destruction of the West. He might not be aware of the Jews and their role in this, but the fact that he recognizes the problem is twenty steps in the right direction whilst others ignore the West's destruction, and promote things like diversity.

And even if he is aware of the Jews, why would he even admit it? He's not autistic enough to start sperging out about the Jews during a rally.

Yeah I'll believe it when I see it not when some guy with no name says something so the lugenpresse can sell copy

To add on to this:

If a Holla Forumsitician is on Holla Forums's side, you should never truly know about it until they gain power. If anything, they'll dog whistle in your direction, which Trump has done various times over the last year.

I'm gonna have to go with this nigger right here.

kek

There is a reason he was called "The Ghoul" when he ran for President in 08, as he shamelessly plugged 9/11 over and over every chance he got. Rudy Giuliani is a Bush-tier Israel-first neo-con. If another false flag occurs you can be sure Rudy will make sure it slides through as Homeland Security Secretary.

lel, the ride never ends

I'd rather see Dick fucking Cheney in charge of the DHS than Rudy Guliani

good

People who hate Giuliani obviously didn't live in NYC in the 90s. I have tremendous respect for him.

But that being said, this is all speculation.

Giuliani is an opportunistic piece of shit. Is he STILL riding the "I was mayor of NYC during 9/11" train?

Rudy the Turd must publicly apologize to Ron Paul.

The Hillary shills follow the same stale formula that GOPe shills followed.

All shills will pay eventually, those brown-nosing fucks deserve it by gambling and latching on to the group they perceive as stronger. Once Trump wins they'll support him from a position of mental weakness not mental strength. They're garbage.

I trust Trump makes the right decisions on forming his death squad. Your shilling won't work here.

I'm thinking the DHS will radically shift in the mission statement in achieving American safety and security in the homeland.

I envision DHS being more about keeping tabs on Muslims in the US (just like Singapore openly spies on it's Muslim population) and aiding the ICE as an agency in the apprehension of beaners and chinks.

Not to mention deploying DHS and the National Guard in woefully high crime jungles and savannas of Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore, New Haven, Chicago etc so that maybe White people can move back and rebuild these cities.

Oh and the FEMA camps will be used to temporarily "house" refugees if Canada gets cheeky and goes through with their threat of sending us refugees and spics over their border.

Cool. I like Giuliani. He's tough on terror and crime and isn't an evangelical cuckservative. He's pretty much right next to Trump on the spectrum, and will help swing over more Democrats and independents, which is what we need to focus on. Every republican, conservative, or anyone else on the right will already be uniting behind us. Anyone who votes for Hillary in any context was never right wing to start with.

He did dress in drag that one time, but I never got the full context of that tbh. If Trump's New York insider past hasn't brought him down, I don't think Giuliani has any real scandals to be concerned about.

Ron Paul must publicly apologize to Donald Trump, the only candidate who wants to audit the fed.

And "anti-Semites"

Shut the fuck up. Responses like these to threads like this have been the norm since this whole Trump thing started on this board.

You need to let this meme die. now.

guiliani did a good job with crime in new york, cleaned the place up after years of leftist stupidity(only to go back to leftists stupidity after he left)

Hurr…

Just because mudslimes and kikes fight each other does not mean they are our allies… even less when they're outside of their rathole countries invading ours.

Are you autistic?

There's no way an Israeli-firster like Jewliani wouldn't keep an eye on anti-Semitic infidels.

for god's sake these never pan out, even when its someone you know saying this shit like Carson it's still a pile of bullshit

I trust Trump's judgement.

Besides there's a lot of goyim that had supported kikes only because they were the ones in power… just like I imagine Hitler worked with some people who served kikes in the Weimer Republic and then became proud warriors for the German way.

Delete This

Key word: HANDLE. This isn't Hollywood where you become successful by sucking jewish dick, there is no way to suck up to them in NYC (especially in real estate) and get anywhere in life. Consider that the jews have been utilizing group subversion for decades and we have JUST found out what "meme magic is"… Trump knows it better than any of us, and every move he's made this election is a shining example.

You're in denial, user. Trump's made an undeniable shift in the past few months.

He's a business man who sold out.

Are you going to tell me you're now a Hillary missile?

Oh look. Unverified anti-Trump articles popping up on Teusday again. What makes Teusday such a big day to do this on.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

At least it's not JEW-Liani, am i rite?

NOBODY WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT RON PAUL PRETTY MUCH SHILLED FOR HILLARY ON FOX NEWS?

….you mean gross? wtf planet are you from

No, I'm saying this election is any different from the last one, or the one before that.

Whatever you say, Renegay

Nice argument, but I've been shitting on the Renegays long before alt-right cucks like you were.

Here's a screenshot of Kyle claiming the Glenn Miller shooting was staged with crisis actors as an attack aimed directly at him.

Ah the "le don't vote option".

You kikes and shabbos goyim only have 3 types of stale attacks.

Yeah, the kikes who control both political parties are the ones who want you to realize that we aren't going to win this by fucking voting.

Nice autism.

Sure. It's worrisome.

Best case: Wall, beaner and kebab removal.

Status quo: He lies, America still run by jews

Lib Tier faggotry: Hillary and the "progressive agenda"

Worse case: Communist Jew revolution we have to pay for.

Still voting Trump. He's the best candidate on offer.

I'M REALLY CONCERNED!

Okkid.jpeg

Okay FAM you finally convinced me, I am now a #CuckMissile :^)

Is there a guy running for office with the name of cuck?