Advice

Guys? Right, am I wrong to be pissed off?

Basically, me and my gf were talking about plans and shit, I told her I didn't really have any, she said she might be going out on Wednesday.. I asked her what her plans were and she said she didn't know, but I was talking to her friend earlier and he said that they all planned to get in the train to the beach on Wednesday.. Then she was talking to her mum earlier and turns out she's also going to a party at some point and she didn't tell me.. She said she didn't know what she was doing even though she clearly did/does..

Just need some user advice, pic not related..

She's just gonna go enjoy herself and get fucked by a few bbcs dude, what's wrong with that? Plus it's good for you cos you get all that fermenting cum to eat out of her ruined pussy when she gets back!

Best case scenario she just doesn't want for you to be worried but i dont know. If you know where the party is ask if any of your friends are going there or assuming she doesn't know that you know you could tell her that you are planning to go to the party and watch how she reacts to it

I wasn't worried until she lied to me, and I can't just turn up at the party because 1. I don't know where it is and 2. I buy weed off the girl who's party it is' boyfriend..

Advice: don't give a fuck about how girls feel/think/do until you want to settle down. She slighted you. Cut her off cold. Next time she wants to hang out say "I'm busy". She'll probably freak out at some point at which you can say "Maybe we should take a break from seeing eachother". She will instantly respect you and want to fuck, but don't give in. It's already over and I think you know that.

Kind of did that already, not quite though.. She broke a promise (big thing in our relationship) so I fucked her off for 4 days and spent them fucked up on acid.. I told her that's what I did.. She was pissed off at me for a while but she soon piped down..

Yeah, I kinda knew it was over.. I mean, I'm coming to fucking Holla Forums for advice..

prep the bull, op

it sounds like she's looking to get fucked by someone else. It's really up to you on how you want to handle it. You could either confront her before or after the fact. If you do it before she goes, she'll probably try to accuse you of being jealous or possessive to distract you from the fact she lied to your face.

I'd be more curious to see what happens if you wait until she comes back, and then confront her. Be really casual about it and ask her what she did and where she went. Then you can compare to what you know is true to what she says. If something doesn't add up, there's a good chance she's hiding something from you.

Oh, fun. I always enjoy a good ol' fashioned cuckold thread.

You're right, OP. Once you're coming to Holla Forums for help, you are pretty much fucked. It's over, dude. The best you can do is sit back and watch the shitstorm roll through.

If she sends you any cuck photos, you better post them here. I need more material.

user, this may come as a shock to you, but your girlfriend exists as a person outside of your life. Just like you have shitposting on an australian fingerpainting website, she has a group of friends that do things without you. You understand this, because you talked to "her friend," not "our friend." She is doing something that doesn't really involve you. This doesn't need to piss you off, after all, it wouldn't make sense for her to be pissed off at you for not telling her about trolling Holla Forums.

Relationships are about trust, and you both need to give it. Of course, as some of the other fags in this thread have brought up, she may be trying to avoid having you at things because she's doing something she knows she shouldn't be. That's messed up and a violation of your trust, don't date people who do that shit. BUT you don't know that something like that is going on, so overreacting and getting pissed off sounds like the wrong course. Talk to your girl, Holla Forumsro, tell her the honest truth, ask questions, and if you're interested in going with her ask if she'll bring you.

she'll say you raped her.
congrats you're in prison for 20 years.

Found the kissless virgin who gets his views on the outside world from internet articles.

found the tryhard newbie from 4chan that was probably banned for cp.
kill yourself.

get a new gf. Don't fuck with liars.

just Holla Forums yourself

If you had a friend who did the same thing, would you feel a little shitty about it? Would you think he was being shady? Of course you would, so I don't see why it should be any different with a girlfriend – if anything, it should sting a bit more.

Your girlfriend seems like a dishonest cunt who obviously doesn't want to include you in certain things, and is probably "keeping her options open", because most women are never satisfied.

That said, instead of bottling things up like a little bitch, be open and honest with her, despite the fact that she's being surreptitious – it's the only way to prevent the relationship from becoming a toxic game of who has the upper hand. Be the man, cause cunts are always gonna cunt.

Spoken like a true cuck

You dun goofed. Dump her and try again.

She wants some bbc, stop being a fucking cuck, and beat her straight. Nigger.

Git gud m8

cute eevee

my bf does this shit to me all the time and he knows it pisses me off.
previous relationship was an abusive one, so im the type of person whos like '100% trust or gtfo'.
best thing you can do is just straight up bring it up to her, explain to her that communication on these things is sorta necessary in order to avoid suspicion, maybe ask her to just be like 'yo, i'm going to a party this wednesday with some friends' and don't press it on further, it only worsens the situation.
if it becomes a continual thing then each time just keep reminding her that communication is key to avoid any sort of mistrust or doubt in the relationship. if she doesn't get the message then you know somethings up.

you're leaving out the part where you're cheating on your cuck boyfriend.
Don't do this OP. You will gain the reputation of emotional crybaby cuck.

Why are you retards still replying to this thread?

if she's lying to you something is up. You should probably break it off.

quads

not quads

This is the gayest shit I've ever read. If your girlfriend is lying to your face and going to parties and beaches behind your back, the answer is not to "just trust her." She already violated his trust, it's over.

You deserve everything you get in life.

nigga leave your girl immediately fool

what the fuck

fuck that stupid hoe if this is how she wants to play her cards man, cut her loose bro.

save yourself from humiliation god fucking damnit

the cuckening has begun with this one…

pls lord help this poor soul ):

get a waifu and get off the fucking iphone you faggot

6.6 more

No,because you still like pokemon.

user, She's not your GF anymore.
She's using you, Like a doll.
She went to A FUCKING PARTY MAN WITHOUT U KNOWING.
SIMPLY CHEAT ON HER YOU DUMBASS
Go to parties!
Live your fucking life mate.
She's your bitch now, When you have non to fuck call her.
If she tells you "We need to talk" tell her that your busy or some bullshit.
Then Dump her before she dumps you.
take pictures of girls with u, so when she sends u the cucking pictures
send her urs