Leafy

Alright we all know that Leafy faggot and his fans are some of the most autistic cancer on the internet, worse than Filthy Frank and all those other memespouter youtubers.

But now he's gone too far, he's talking shit about Evalion, David Duke, White Nationalism and the Führer.

I don't know about you Holla Forums, but I think something needs to be done. Leafy influences a lot of people, this video is a problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mEyi4UnQ4fY?t=9m17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Couldn't begin to care.
That's the real reason to be upset.

This weeb pandering bitch is a jewess.

I just threw Evalion in there because she's the main subject of the video, I care more about the other reasons as well.

Who the fuck is this

Leafy bringing attention to her useful IF… she is not just using this to make the Alt Right look dumb.

My take is that she can at times be amusing, and is doing it mostly for attention, and laughs.

I must be old. I heard people talking about how to kids now youtube stars are like real celebrities. Fucking weird. Good luck, fight the fight for your generation.

Sage goes in all fields

It's not a problem if you don't give it attention, which is what he wants

fuck off nigger.

She's been surprisingly on point and 100% 1488.

Her being a woman means I have doubts but what purity autists on this site don't understand is that women in the movement means you're gaining popularity and women think you're something worth fucking.

This is a way better sign than libertarianism ever had.

Look bitch, everyone here has a hairpin trigger for shill-ousting. I'm embarrassed for you. Shill your shit elsewhere, no one wants to watch a video of your stupid ass aping our talking points. Fuck right off. You are also clearly on the spectrum.

Wait? Is it a man or a woman? I see some people saying each? What the fuck is this thing?

I'm not sure, she does have some good facts and information in some of her content, and it doesn't seem satirical. I think she is helpful towards the cause.

It doesn't matter who I'm talking about, if someone has a following and they're bringing negative attention towards White Nationalism, it's a problem we need to address. He has over 2 million subscribers, that's a lot of influence.

Never heard of Leafy, but his channel looks like something that should be discussed on Holla Forums, not Holla Forums.
Also, anybody claiming Evalion is a shill is a shill. I have a feeling she is going to be target number one for the ADL and SPLC, not to mention the JIDF.

You honestly think she would celebrate Hitler's birthday if she wasn't making Youtube videos for attention? That she would go through all that trouble just for herself, because it means something to HER?

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with her doing what she does, and I think it's fine. I just don't think her motives are completely pure. And yeah you will get people calling her a Jewish shill, but all in all, watch if you like it, and don't watch if you don't like it.

This is no different from Repzion or Onision making a video about this shit.

Ignore dumb bullshit OP

nah fuck you

Alright, considering he has over 2.5 million followers, what is your plan?

Agreed. I think 70% of the people claiming Evalion is a shill are shills themselves, the other 30% are just being overly suspicious of her because she's a young girl.

Who are these people really. Am I so old that I've stopped understanding what people watch these days?

They're atheists Youtubers, but stand out from the others because they happen to be more on the emo side, and girly.

Repzion is an anti-feminist, and Onision is pro-feminist.

What? Of course she's doing it for attention, she's on god damn youtube after all.

I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt regarding her actual beliefs because there's no point in screaming shill at someone who has yet to "fuck up" like Red Ice.

The important part is that so far she's not subverting the ideology AND she's seeking OUR attention.

These are good signs.

She's still a young girl, she nearly had a youtube drama "I got hacked!" but everyone jumped on her and she quickly dropped the bullshit.

They're gamergate DeFranco ripoffs who are not worth anyones time.

Dude that is so fake looking it is ridiculous.

She could just be a witch.

Well I don't believe she is a shill (people here call everyone a shill over every little thing), I just think she is more moved by the attention she gets, then what she is saying. That some of it is an act.

Overall as I said, I think she is fine. If people like it, they can watch her.

Witches are based on old medieval jewish stereotypes…

Now you've reminded me of that holocaust video Onision made, wew that was the worst.

I don't know, but we should think of something. Maybe just leave a bunch of comments on the video and try to educate his Jewified fans.

I don't watch him, I just know from what I've seen that his channel is lowest common denominator meme-humor that appeals to impressionable young people. He always 'calls out' other youtubers in his videos and uses the same buzzwords such as 'cringe' and 'savage'.

Actually I screencapped it today from one of her videos. I found the perfect frame. It seriously does look fake though doesn't it?

youtu.be/mEyi4UnQ4fY?t=9m17s

I am not going to try to find the frame again, but good luck.

Also, she wants to promote lesser known redpilled youtube channels that haven't been able to grow as quickly but have some really good content.
I think that alone is laudable.

If you need an army for your shitty e-celeb wars, how about you pay for it? Shills aren't free.

FUCK OFF YOU RETARD THIS IS NOT AN ALT-RIGHT FORUM. YOU ARE A SHITTIER ASHLEY JONES, AND SHE WAS A FUCKING IMBECILE AS WELL. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL, ORIGINAL, OR WELCOME HERE. NO ONE HERE WANTS TO HEAR HAM-FISTED TALKING POINTS PARROTED BY SOME JEWISH 14-YEAR-OLD, GET A FUCKING JOB U SLAG.

That whole
Is a dumb austin powers meme to divide people and make others question their sexuality even though it's not even true.

lol this leafy guy sounds more like a woman than evalion.

Finally someone that points out his stupid sounding voice. I've brought this up before and people tell me his voice sounds normal.

only a Jew would get as upset as this Leaf guy is about Evalion.

Jews always go on the comments section of her channel and call her an evil bitch whore or whatever, just like Leaf is right now.

You can tell Leaf has a vested interest in tearing down Evalion and making her look crazy or evil.

godspeed.
the new vanguard in the culture war is taking shape.
godspeed milo, sargon, and other e-celeb fags.

Even though I posted that she could be doing it for attention more than interest, you guys really need to know that it's the people who hate Holla Forums who're the ones trying to get Holla Forums to attack people they hate; by getting us to attack ourselves. People calling her a Jew are not Holla Forums imo, but SJWs trolling us.

Behold this fag:

No, she makes herself look crazy and evil.

Also she is clearly a jewess. If she isn't controlled opposition she is literally doing their job for them. She is painting us out to look like tinfoilers.

Stop supporting this kike

Illuminati, reptilians and tinfoil hats all seem like jokes though? The Hitler Shrine is weird.

She throws in some satire but for the most part she is serious about this stuff.

He also sounds like a little nancy boy jewish faggot when he mutters
You can really hear the nasal in his voice. Then comes the bombshell

Oops, that picture was meant for

He could be a kike

watch the vid. it was a joke. Only kike would try to misconstrue that.

it's funny and cute

also jokes

the middle east, the Mediterranean, and eastern Europe are big places. Not everyone with her features is Jewish.

wtf is your problem?

you're probably going to call me a shill for defending her, but the actual video evidence is on my side.

No, we fucking don't. Stop attention whoring.

To us, sure. To potential redpillies? No. They can't tell what parts are satire. I don't think she is all bad, but her methods are flawed, and she is going to do more harm than good.

I understand that

I understand they are jokes. I like her, I do. She is clearly at least part jewess though.

I didn't know about all of this, and I had already assumed in my first post that she could be doing it for the laughs. Now I think she really is, but that still doesn't mean she is a Jew. She probably believes this stuff to a point, but is just having fun with it by pushing it further. You know, if you guys are always serious, you will never get many views on Youtube. You have to be an entertainer, which means you have to learn a bit from her.

I remember when this Elegion shill started being pushed on Holla Forums. It was about the time when Shillhead had been rejected, and was having a mental breakdown. Suddenly two new shills came out of the woodwork to take her place, this shill and that other blonde shill. Looking at Evalegons youtube views it looks like this shill has had better luck, or at least better handlers.

Seems like it's very important for someone to link Holla Forums to flat earth and ufo's and illuminati and all that shit. I guess her job is making us look crazy by association, but at least I'm proud of Holla Forums for rejecting her (a few white knights and shills nonwithstanding.)

Oh it's all jokes, isn't it shills? No problem then.

E-celeb shills, not even once.

THIS IS THE SECOND THREAD YOU POSTED ON THIS, FUCK OFF

Where did she mention 'flat earth and ufo's' in her videos?

The video was uploaded 2 hours before this thread. I didn't see any other threads about it in the catalog.

Just watched 16 seconds of that video.

- sounds like a whiny beta numale
- has a fucking wind waker Link avatar further enforcing the above
- "she's singing happy birthday… to fucking hitler!!" like OMG RIGHT? faggot. is this your first day on the internet
- Has over a million subs? That's the real shocker here.

And that's my first impression: a humongous faggot that gets a lot of attention from lemmings.

She could just as easily be part-Armenian or something though.

If she is Jewish, then there's nothing wrong with a cool self-hating Jew on our side. Think Bobby Fischer. Of course you should trust her 100%, but as of now she's very useful and helpful.

She hasn't done a single crazy thing, only mocked crazy things or made light of them.

As I said, you are not from here. Your appeals are labored and disingenuous. You are the confluence of autism, buzzwords, alt-right faggotry, and ambiguous semitic origins.

You are not helping anyone on the right, nothing you say is informative or funny (female). You're a cut-rate shock-jockey and you're shilling your bullshit on the chans. Bad things happen to dumb cunts that play that game. True story, this cunt lives two blocks away from me. Ruined her life shilling her own pussy on 4chan. You don't want this.

Also this. Try harder why don't you?

No, that was that other shill bitch. The first one. Shinhead or whatever. I agree it's hard to keep them apart though, having intel work written in such big bold letters all over them.

I just watched her latest video. Looks like the shills may have finally broken her spirit (and maybe killed her cat).
Oh well, she was entertaining while it lasted.