Hello 8/b/, I propose to you an inter-Holla Forums Minecraft factions server

This server will be a survival mode, anarchy-like factions server. This should be pretty self-explanatory, but in case it isn't, the server would work like this: The random or Holla Forums of all chans can play on this server and make a faction that represents themselves. (A faction for each Holla Forums: 16/b/, 8/b/, 4/b/, End/b/, /fam/, /sp/-/r/, etc.) No other boards, just Holla Forums. There are no real rules to the server other than that, it's survival of the fittest. Simple.

BO's get automatic authority in the faction if they chose to play on the server.

Thoughts?

Main thread: 16chan.nl/b/thread/6001

Other urls found in this thread:

16chan.nl/b/thread/6001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't play minecraft

This sounds pretty cool. I don't play a lot anymore but I would be interested.

I actually kind of miss the original Holla Forums MC server.

Dumping screenshots.

Shame, it's a very fun game, you should buy it.

i'd be interested. sounds fun.

Was it on a custom-made world?

It was a custom world with lots of fun mods for generation.

The original idea was to generate a lot of islands for each board on Holla Forums that wanted to be a part of it, and then the factions would do what factions do.

Eventually the server owner said "it was just a test to see how many people would like this kind of thing" and then he went on to make a server and make money off of some kids.

It was pretty good bait though. Holla Forums had lots of fun. I think we had a max of 50 people on at a time.

So this server is no longer up I take it? Oh well, this just leaves more room for the OP idea to create a new era

Nope. It was shut down around summer 2015

it was a nice autismfest
>>>/8craft/ was the board

So assuming anyone knows how to actually start a Minecraft server, post it on
16chan.nl/b/thread/6001

Wait, you're proposing the idea without knowing how to take care of it?

not much of a minecrafter, but I'd be willing to play this. do you have the ip?

op is a fag and hasn't made it

are there any non fags that can set up a server?

You should check out Civcraft, a new version is releasing tomorrow and we already have 40~ channers ready. We also have the infamous Vincent Canfield from cock.li with us. We will be united under Holla Forums leadership, and will have multiple towns, such as /k/, Holla Forums (im leading that one, amicoolnow?), /christian/ and a few others.

If you are interested, considering checking out >>>/civ/

I actually just loaded all my old minecraft shit today. I kind of stopped playing altogether and thought I'd check it back out again today. Fuck, they added a whole lot of shit I gotta learn how to use if I wanna play again. But I'd be down for a gold ol' server to fuck around on with other 8channers.

I'd host one but I'm on vacation right now and my laptop would probably crap out if I hosted a server and played on it at the same time.

oh fuck that's tomorrow?
forgot about that once the old one went down

Saturday, yeah. Ill be there as well.

Seems cool. I'll check it out.

bump

lol

Sounds like a great idea, bring those freaks from Masterchan in… >.>

Hey guys, I may host this if you can wait till Monday. I will put it up on Monday with Bukkit+Factions+other plugins.

IP: centrifuge.cf:25565 (not up yet)

Only if it's minecraft beta 1.6

Alright faggots, connect to centrifuge.cf:25565. Nothing but Factions installed, fresh map, Minecraft 1.10. Enjoy

BUMP

Join centrifuge.cf:25565
Freech goons are already in, make 8/b/ faction

Drop the 25565 port, you don't need it.

centrifuge.cf

Holla Forums server

bumb

omg lets make some lets plays!

thanks user

I am right though, you retard.

captcha: lowkeg

sena without sena?

it goes to chaos whenever 4chan gets on

nigger

r u fuckin stupid? Why would i buy it, if i can steal it?

Morning faggots. centrifuge.cf admin "Server" here. I am getting on a PC today so I will be able to join you people. Have fun.

I don't like factions too much, but I'd join an Holla Forums autismcraft server

centrifuge.cf

4chan tends to ruin things like at the start of the last habbo raid

Well, you're sort of right. This one active guy from 4/b/ has done the most griefing/raiding by far out of anyone. He has set spawn traps multiple times, which I have dismantled. But spawn destruction is inevitable on servers like this, just hike out really really far and you'll be good

I'll get a random spawn plugin as soon as I can log in (about 2 hrs.) And yes YoobinIsStephen is a faggot.
However you have to realize that this is an anarchy server. I decided to not interfere until someone abuses hax. (I installed anticheat plugins for good measure)

I logged in niggers. Come join
t. admin

all the cool kids play at

Holla Forums.minewind.com

nigger detected

I'll try this out tomorrow. Save some autism for me.

neato

Server's up now. I've heard that the Holla Forums faction leader is hardly ever on. I've built my own base under the Moonmen faction, join me until we can get to Holla Forums base.

IP?