Hamilton: The Musical

I don't know if we've already had a thread about this, but I feel this is worth mentioning. I've seen this musical being shilled all over social media by normalfags, which led me to wonder why there's such a drive to make it the next big thing.

I don't know if it's just me being paranoid, but could it possible be that the (((musical theater industry))) are trying to romanticize and glorify probably the Founding Father most damaging to the long-term survival to America?

For those who don't remember, Hamilton founded the Federalist party, established the (((national bank))), and was generally a statist bootlicker.

Are the normalfags secretly being conditioned to accept Hamilton as a hero, and his actions as admirable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCMyNq0FL1mJCElgboQXL-Pg
tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump
youtube.com/channel/UCFsE5G9l9mhBpI8-rw4MTPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_J._Archer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gettysburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_Meredith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism#Anti-Federalism
soundcloud.com/user-625608547
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They get away with it because they know the White Man will do nothing about it.

Propaganda, plain and simple. I saw this pop-up when normal fags on my kike book feed where dissing Andrew Jackson during the manufactured 20 dollar bill "issue".

(((Coincidentally))) it was a kikess doing the spreading.

The play is also noteworthy because all of the white founding fathers are played by people of color.

Not only that, but its surging popularity has reversed the impending removal of Hamilton from the 10 dollar bill. Instead, Jackson, who always fought against the central bank which now issues currency, will be removed instead, because he is now viewed as a racist… BECAUSE ITS 2016

The whole play and frenzied fans just reek of zionist handiwork. Now the play writer is a super star, recently did work with superjew JJ Abrams, author of the SJW psyop new Star Wars

They are not removing him.

They are putting him on the back of the bill, and Harriet Tubman on the front.

It's an even worse insult.

Get ready for a long story.

Back in December I hosted a band up at my farm for some recording. We dropped Acid and mushrooms too, which came courtesy of some liberal hippie chick from San Francisco. This girl, she is an aspiring actress and total liberal tool. I have experience with psychadelics, so I can control myself very well. I was outside with her in the cool night air, and she was jumping, almost bursting at the seams with some sort of enthusiasm she just couldn't contain. I tell her to let it out, and suddenly she breaks into a 4 minute musical number, flawless delivery and with passionate voice. It was a song from Hamilton, and she told me she had listened to the CD on repeat on the long drive to my farm from San Francisco. I had never heard of the play, and I was impressed with this young white girl's passion for American history. I asked her more about the play, and I hid my disgust when she told me that all of the prominent founding fathers were played by men of color. The whole play is a mockery of the history, Hamilton is portrayed as some great hero that somehow ties in with black power. Utter madness. I looked into her eyes and decided to probe her delicate liberal mind. I encouraged her, and said that if she was a fantastic performer (mediocre) and that she should be in the play. And she awkwardly shuffled, as she admitted it would be nice but that all the new roles in Broadway are going to the darkies. As I laughed inside, I saw the inner pain as she contemplated her cognitive dissonance, she said that on the one hand it was fantastic all this new work was opening up for minorities, but on the other hand white people like herself who stood up for that principle were finding their own opportunities cut.

Needless to say, I don't spend time with degenerates like her often.

OK, Its really rarely I see something in my field on Holla Forums so I'm actually invested in this.

As someone who has seen the show, and works in the industry I'd love to discuss this with people. Feel free to ask me anything.

How Niggery was it?

Did they portray Hamilton's insults of Aaron Burr's wife which led to the duel?

Daily reminder that Aaron Burr did nothing wrong

It's glorifies rap.

The two biggest SJW's at my school (a chubby yet cute white girl and a beta whiteknight cuck) shill this constantly. They're always singing it in class and talking about cultural appropriation, etc.

I've tried to stay clear of it so far.

Niggery, yes it was, not as much as you think. I definitely was not a fan of the amount of founding fathers they made minorities, but I was able to get past it because of the underlying story.

No it does not, it uses the election of 1800 as justification.

While I'm no fan of Hamilton or Burr, BUrr is the narrator, and a incredibly sympathetic character. He did nothing wrong and they show that.

you should have raped her than chopped her up and fed her to your farm animals

This is what happens when you meme irresponsibly.

MEME RESPONSIBLY.

Reported.

No, you.

My history professor played excerpts every fucking class. She said: "isn't great how racially diverse the cast is?" These are niggers pretending to be my goddamn ancestors, it's not great. Hamilton should go down in history as an honorary jew, he stands for everything that Andrew Jackson and anti-federalists stood for. He's one more reason to hate yankees. Whoever wrote the musical needs to be put in an oven.

Puerto Rican national. Total fag.
Subversive leftist, etc.

Punished Jackson

A Hero Maligned by the Federal Reserve

Holla Forums I do musical theatre and I'm sick of working with all the faggots and libcucks.

If I'm a true redpilled man, should I give up this destructive vice?

pic related is how I feel when I'm backstage in my costume and I hear my co-actors talking about evil my God Emperor is.

I also have other 'redpilled' hobbies like shooting and rugby, but I'm a good singer and I like to be on stage. Idk what to do.

No.
Music and art can be our domain too.
Ex:

youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw/videos

You can always kill yourself.

It's not Jews (directly). It's the nigger Illuminati. Jay-Z has shilled Hamilton in the past. I suppose it's easy to sell it to dindus because Hamilton was a poor orphan who got snatched up by the Rothschilds and turned into an agent.

Anyway fuck Hamilton.

Don't forget Cybernazi

youtube.com/channel/UCMyNq0FL1mJCElgboQXL-Pg

(((libertarians))) are disgusting.

Federalists did nothing wrong. They were nationalists.

Jefferson was such a cuck he almost didn't accept the Louisiana purchase, and was very much against sending the navy to defend trade routes from shitskins raiding it until he was forced to.

Fuck you, Lincoln, and every yankee on this goddamn continent.

Aaron Burr, first Meme-lord of the new world, so deft and masterful in his art he not only memed the secession crisis that would eventually rip the country apart he planted hidden memes so deep in the collective racial consciousness of the American people it would ensure th elegacy of his political enemies would be tarnished centuries after their passing.

There is no god but Kek and Burr is his prophet.

Oh yea, he's awesome too.
I may be biased, because synthwave makes me diamonds to begin with, but this "future-fash" is a dream come true fam.

Listen you nigger mongrel, the Union (Henry Clay, Andrew Jackson, Hamilton, etc) were all staunch nationalists.

Southern cucks imported niggers with the help of kikes.

Southern cucks had their first government cabinet have a kike in it.

Also northerners > southerners

I gave him 5 bucks when his album came out; Right Wing Death Squads just was a fun song and reminded me a lot of Red Alert series' albums with its marching boots and set off my nostalgia

also his other songs were fun

fucking cry more southfag, you guys got fucking rekt, daily reminder that the iron brigade was the best unit of the war and southfags can suck niggercock since they were the ones that brought them here in the first place.

t. michigan user

Oh, and Tokyo Exchange's Trump album

tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump

lel, I was going to give you money either way, you don't have to shill for your stuff.
The art speaks for itself.

Another great fashy music channel that I think is criminally underrated. Their Blink 182 covers are uncanny. youtube.com/channel/UCFsE5G9l9mhBpI8-rw4MTPw

It's not my stuff; my skills are in shitposting for free and being a military welfare queen, not in muzak

Yea, sorry, false alarm "shill sense tingle" on that one on my part.
I'm not at my best today.

Jackson kicked the Cherokee out so southerners excuse his actions. Hamilton and the 'Union' are a facade invented by the north, and when their facade fell apart they fucking invaded us. Even still our culture being much more conservative, racist, and based then theirs has had much more of an influence on America than the north could ever hope to have. Remember that when you see folks sitting on their rocking chairs on their front porhes, men holding the door for women, and Gadsden flags. It's because of us that this country successfully defeated communism and we make up most of the military motherfucker.

SOUTH RULE, NORTH DROOLS

It's fine amigo

:^P

Don't you fucking dare give up, nigger. You, other Holla Forumsacks, and I need to take over the arts or form our own Holla Forumsish counterculture.

Michigan user here too!

The confederate constitution was a copy+paste job of the US constitution and there is nothing inconsistent between confederate political philosophy and the core federalist position and outlook and many confederates saw themselves as the true heirs of the founding fathers' visions. Taking an anti-american position as a southerner is simply inconsistent with the attitudes of the people who actually fought in the southern war for independence.

When will the brother's war end? Do you not see we descend from one common people united in common religion, language and customs and possessing the same common land in cooperation with one another from the foundations of our peoples?

What would you have done if you were watching your homeland tear itself apart at the seems? If you were watching the nation your ancestors had endeavored to build at the risk and cost of their lives fall into mutually assured destruction? I don't agree with everything Lincoln did or said but I can sympathize with the man.

Nothings more anti-american than Lincoln. He was a tyrant who should have been shot the day he entered office.

yeah you are a moron, the gadsen flag was a "yankee" thing

rocking chairs are not southern culture, your entire post is retarded. we can thank the south for niggers, protestant zionists and our obesity percentages

While I am shilling like a fucking kike, Tokyo Exchange's Trump album feels very 80s with their vaporwave.

I found it relaxing while I took road trips and driving for hours.

and I'll repeat

I've heard a little bit of their stuff.
I'll check out some more, seeing as how you were nice enough to bother to recommend them.

TUEBOR

except he was shot right before he shipped all the niggers back, great work southfags! thanks!

We wouldn't have niggers if the north hadn't felt the need to fucking free them you retard.

a Union that can only be maintained by swords and bayonets, and in which strife and civil war are to take the place of brotherly love and kindness, has no charm for me. - Robert E. Lee

Lincoln was a tyrant who should have been killed from day one.

Blaming the south for one retards actions, sounds like Dylan Roof all over again.

He also brought in the military during the nullification crisis and kept the Union together against the secessionist cuckolds.

The Union is explicitly defined as a perpetual union. You never leave. It was never a facade, it was very clear what it was. The south also fired on Fort Sumpter after Lincoln was elected.

After the articles of confederation failed, they needed a stronger nationalist government and constitution.

All the south has is/has brought the Union is poverty, obesity, niggers, zionism, no nationalism, free trade, gay zionist protestantism, etc.

top kek

southfags desperately trying to keep the niggers in the US

Well you sure like to blame the entire north for the actions of a few crazy abolitionists.

Southerners are better fighters every time. You wouldn't have been able to fight a war since then without us.

Spotted the lolbergtardian.

And Lee was right, that doesn't make Lincoln not a fallible human whose failings we can understand and sympathize with.

The southern states can at any time declare again their independence and fight for their sovereignty, they do not. Do not sit their and talk about being forced to stay in the union when there is no active and continued effort to liberate yourselves from it.

You are peaceably remaining in the union, if it was such a shitty arrangement that the southern people resented they would not be peaceably standing by it.

keep LARPing like its 1863 you fucking retard

you do realize that technology defeated the slave system not the north, niggers were outdated as farm equipment and they needed to be shipped back, but your richfags brainwashed you(r ancestors and mine [I have confederate ancestors you faggot larper]) into fighting for their outdated lifestyle

lol bullshit the iron brigade is considered the best unit of the war by most serious historians who aren't southfag fetishists

yeah but you lost the war fucking hard and you had a smaller population so that graph is bullshit

Which is why southerners have always found it to be a form of tyranny of northerners over southerners. We've 'left' a number of times without y'all doing jackshit.

We should have just fucking killed Lincoln and taken over the north for ourselves. Look what happened to this country under northern rule.

We have our own people to look out for.

You could have fought with us and not against us. You could have tried to dispose a tyrant and gone full Brutus, but no.

Lincoln was the worst president in U.S. history and you should be ashamed for defending such a degenerate individual.

It was our right to decide our own laws that we fought for, not merely slavery. But of course, yankees get taught something else.

Exactly, but all of our men went out to fight, most of yours stayed at home like pussies. Southerners are always better patriots, the military wouldn't be shit without us.

And we had fucking draft riots against this war, but no, your aristocratic elites wanted slaves.

Oh, you don't actually want a dialogue with people who have different views than you, I see. I'll kick the dust off my feet post haste.

this user is a perfect example of the worst kind of american, arrogant and stupid and completely filled with unearned hubris.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_J._Archer
daily reminder that midwesterners dominated at gettysburg and southfags got utterly rekt to the point where they still cry about it almost 200 years later

That's not how you spell Woodrow Wilson you fucking dumbass.

he probably has a 9th grade knowledge level of history due to how heavily he is embellishing the civil war

It was our right to own those slaves and not be fucked with. Y'all just let progressives do what they want with you, while we prefer to fight.

We were outnumbered, without as much provisions, and we still had better generals and better soldiers, our turnout was nearly total and yours was pathetic. The war meant much more to us than it did to you. We still makeup a disproportionate amount of the military because we love shooting guns and killing people. Fuck yankees forever, rude motherfuckers don't even know how to treat ladies properly.

yep thats the worst part, southfags were the prototype of ZOGbots, they willingly fought for their oligarchical elites stupid niggersystem which could only end in race mixing or a slave war. they willingly killed their cousins for their elite class which gave two shits about them in their little shacks, while in the north copperheads hated niggers and were trying to stop the war and McClellan was purposely avoiding cornering Lee so that less Americans would die

Yeah, thanks for having niggers on our land.

Holy shit, like you're the only ones with manners.

And the fucking arrogance of these cocksuckers too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gettysburg
you are just making shit up at this point picketts charge was a idiotic blunder that only a bunch of arrogant morons could make and in general the entire battle was a complete laugh for the Rebs

all the stereotypical behaviors you ascribe to southerners don't exist and ceased to exist around the end of the 1960s when culture began to homogenize. now it is more of a rural/urban divide

southfags are narcissists, most know next to nothing about the war but could talk your ear off about it. they are fake and most of the biggest talkers never actually come up north and back up their talk.

also you were not in the civil war and I have actual recorded confederate ancestors as well as Union ancestors because the war happened well over 100 years ago, but keep living vicariously through shit you never did or had any part of you fucking moron

You fucked with us, you invaded our homeland, you burnt down Atlanta, and we killed your ilk by the thousands. I couldn't think of a better way to die than by slaying a tyrants tinman in my native state.

It wouldn't have been a problem if the north hadn't decide to let them go. We were going to send them back to fucking Africa.

Don't even fucking start. Almost every goddamn yankee who comes down to the south is rude as hell. No one says 'excuse me sir' or 'pardon me mam.' It's absolutely disgusting.

The north never had a sense of culture so who are you to talk about that kind of shit? Southerners still have our culture and it's rubbed off on the rest of the US.

My ancestors only fought for the south. I don't breed with goddamn yankee degenerates. Your ilk are defective. Proto-jew merchant scum.

So were we, but John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln, holy fuck are you joking? The whole point of the Republican Party was to free slaves to ship them to Africa.

Right, and I'm sure you showed them your Southern hospitality. You can be polite without saying "sir" and "ma'am" all the fucking time.

This is very true. Having lived in the north and the south, the farther north you go, the ruder people get for whatever reason.

its pretty obvious you are trolling now
I mean its funny because there really are southfags who run their mouths like you do IRL

you guys are why everyone thinks white americans are stupid and unsophisticated, its funny because you think everything north of the mason-dixon is the northeast, you've probably never been to Iowa, minnesota, wisconsin and michigan and indiana or even been in or near one of the great lakes. you are just some hard talking idiot who lives in a generic McMansion in the south with your lifted truck and your middle american anti-culture. I've been down south, its just like the midwest but with different accents and more bugs and shittier trees

No Shit Sherlock. It's nigger crap made by a Puerto Rican that begged daddy America for money because he fucked up his credit

Which is an expression of northern tyranny, they were our slaves, our property, we were to decide how to dispose of them. You should have left us alone.

I don't know why you wouldn't. If you are a grown man or a grown woman you deserve some title in recognition of your status. I bet you don't even say bless you when someone sneezes.

lol confirmed for never having been to the actual canadian borderlands, how fucking ignorant are you idiots. fake fucking loser

I do though.

Well you lazy fucks were taking to long. And your "property" also lead slave rebellions and were causing trouble, yet you didn't do dick about it.

and more precisely their "property" was being freed by them and moving north and into unsettled states

Why the fuck would I leave the best part of America?

What the fuck is that? People in McMansions don't drive trucks btw, it's usually SUVs.

FUCK YOU

There is nothing more beautiful than a magnolia tree.

that shit sound gay as fuck

you aren't even white if you don't like the smell of pines and feel the kiss of snow on your face

I honestly don't know why neither the south nor the north sent the niggers back to Africa after all was said and done. I wish I could point the finger, but I'd need to do more research to adequately blame someone.

Actually I've lived up there for a good number of years due to work and even lived in Canada. Canadians are rude as fuck as is most of the surrounding areas. The Dakotas have some nice people but overall, people get ruder as you mover further north. The driving gets worse as well. Canadians are by far the worst drivers I have ever seen.

I'm from Michigan (right be the border) and I can confirm this shit. Holy fuck, they are so passive aggressive and arrogant. Their humor is like the awkward 15 year old kid at the adult table; it's so forced and plastic. And their driving? You wouldn't believe how slow those fucks go sometimes.

*right on the border

yeah well you can keep your anecdotal evidence, I've lived in the midwest for my whole life and the only people I've ever encountered here who were assholes were californians, east-coasters and niggers. southfags are usually pretty rare since you guys are pussies about snow (like the califags). but when I went down south every southerner I met had to remind me how I was from the north every third sentence and they all for some reason thought I was part of the federal gov't because they always had to tell me how independent they are and so-on. there are some pretty sites down south but I really don't like southerners you guys are very arrogant and you like to pick fights

its weird how different ontario canadians are from alberta canadians, ontario canadians are fucking the same shit as new yorkers

its also fucking hilarious how different canadians are from Yoopers, must be that finnic blood that makes them 1000 times more nice than canadians

Yeah, the ones from the Windsor Corridor are pretty much fucking tools and it gets old. I mean, where I'm from we're all jaded shitheads too but we balance it out with sarcasm, lightheartedness, and general banter. Those guys are just dicks totally.

Pussy.

port huron?

That's just banter (though we do value free living). The southerner is a rowdy creature by nature.

We only seem arrogant because the north comes across as needlessly stuffy and hostile to one another. We don't understand that. Our excuse for our rowdiness is that it is hot most times of the year (unless you live in OK). I don't know what excuse you guys have.

with a record like the Civil war you should learn your lesson about that mouth.

Define drugs.

If anything that should have taught you we fight and die together, no matter the odds.

you sound like a fucking nigger
you are arrogant, this entire thread is evidence to that. the south is where all the hatred for the americans worldwide comes from. after the jewish oligarchs, they hate the hard talking tryhards from the south who fling shit worldwide from the safety of america

and you will die with a mouth like that

and then no one will care about how rowdy you are because you will be a corpse bloating in a field just like last time

We establish the safety of this country everyday, more than any other people from this country. We are your finest patriots, and we don't shy away from a good fight.

I'll live and die like a man. Yessir.

Sounds better than kneeling to tyranny.

you don'f fight and the soldiers who serve in the military fight for political zionism and the oil barons I could give two shits about some jingoistic POG faggots roleplaying as bushwacking rebs.

Redundant. Just say (((protestants)))

That was a joke. You see? Uptight to a fault. And then you'll get butt-blasted about it later on about how southerners picked on you.

No we're not. You are a wuss. Your own anecdote is proof of it. All I see is some guy who felt intimidated and got butt-flustered over it. All I see is a guy who had the faults pointed out and got even more fanny-flustered over it. The north for the most part, are rude as fuck. There is a reason why "northern hospitality" is not as known as "southern hospitality". The latter is a real thing and something one realizes when they leave the south. I sure did.

Sure. It has nothing to do with the US's interventionist stance and the trouble that tends to lead to. Iraq ia a mess because a southerner peddled some banter at a sunni. I mean really.

It's no different than the stuff slung by strayans and brits. No one is bothered by it but you and many look-up to it. The macho persona associated with America sure as hell did not come from the north.

protip the Virginian you memed got BTFO on the first day of gettyburg by midwesterners, I mean completely destroyed as in routed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_Meredith

How this thread devolve into civil war bullshit? It was meant to discuss the propaganda that was this play.

We are your bulwark against tyranny and without us this country falls apart. You need us way more than we need you, and I don't care if I have to remind you every day for the rest of my life.

3, 2, 1, THE SOUTH SHOULD HAVE ONE

I can't hear you over my undying patriotism.

If you have something to contribute then do so.

it would be pretty fucking funny if they included that in the play since hamilton is played by a nigger

Dude somebody has to bite the bullet, and establish castels in the south-lands.

yeah this whole thread was derailed by your cousins autistic jingoism WELL past the point of it being funny. you faggots were shitposting about how the north is all the same and we all have zero culture and so forth, there comes a time when words lead to blows I don't know about how you pussies do it down there but nobody talks as much shit up here as you faggots do without getting murdered

lol UP here

That would be hilarious. They honestly should have too. I'm pretty sure it was one of the many things that caused Burr and Hamilton to fall out as hard as they did.

southfags had to virtue signal

You were the one sperging out and defending the ultimate SJW Julius Lincoln.

Lol, you sound mad. The funny thing is death threats aren't taken too kindly down here as we are the most well-armed portion of this country. You really are of a vicious disposition by responding like that.

typical yanks

nobody looks up to southfags, europoors all think of you as hick and buck toothed hill billies and they conflate your jingoism which is often in support of zionism with the rest of the country.

don't compare yourself to austrailians and brits that is typical newfag crap, we americans are far too arrogant to be good shitposters, you guys actually believe the shit you are peddling
you are an embarrassment

Wew lad. This is all you said. I wasn't entirely joking. I stand by what I said that northerner are rude. I also stand by what I said about you being an easily tushie-tussled kid. And you keep proving my point by how mad you keep getting, throwing about all kinds of vivid fantasies you have about southerners.

the whole point of the republican party was to give niggers the vote to fuck the south up after the war.

We are probably the most conservative people on the planet, of course they think we're backwards hillbillies. We're not progressive enough for anyone else, especially you fucks.

who cares what you said, I never actually was interested in your opinions anyway you inserted yourself into a civil war discussion and started talking about your anecdotal experiences as some truck driver

the fact that you know absolutely nothing about the civil war while claiming it as your identity is pretty damning evidence toward the stereotype of southern idiocy

Silence yankee. Your opinion is no longer valid.

I probably know more than you do. I'm just not inclined to flaunt my knowledge like some pretentious liberal yankee.

why don't you post some more rebel flags and wax poetic about shit you've never done while we sit on our computers on a friday night

Why not?

Again, this why no one looks up to you guys. No one thinks of the jew banker on wall-street when he thinks of America. They don't think of the corn-husker as well. They don't think of the surfer (well, not entirely), or the hipster. They think of the southerner and his bravado. Of his drawl. Of his love for fightin' and freedom.

I felt the soul of a bald eagle just pass trough me now. It was glorious. I wept.

And yet you are the one getting mad and replying to the same post twice. You are beyond mad at this point. You can;t even fall back on the oft utilized "merely pretending".

He said through snot and tears.

kek

every day I am reminded why I don't give a fuck about all the spics flooding into the south

Obviously you do or you would not keep responding or quote the same post twice in some instances.

And yet you keep responding. Rather butthurtedly.

And? Again, this shows how uptight you and northerners are. Quit being uptight.

Says the person who also provided his anecdotal experience but heaven forbid anyone call him out on that. I could have before and made you look more foolish than you look now, but deiced not to. I'm polite. That's southern hospitality for you. You would do well to learn some.

This is like the redneck version of WE WUZ KANGZ

I mean of course I am mad you moron, you are flinging so much shit at places you've never been to and wanting to refight a war that happened ages ago. you guys are a clearly also mad as shit as well since you keep shitposting with me and completely derailing the thread

hahaha you are mad too ha you are double posting hahaha holy shit look at how petty we are being, ISN'T D&C GREAT WE CAN BE JUST LIKE THE BALKANS TOO YOU FUCKING RETARDS

its gets better read the thread

You mean

Don't be mad. And the illegals are everyone's problem. The way you're acting, so much arrogance and narcissism and an inability to empathize. This is why you guys are seen as rude.

the best part is you are now making paeans to WN, i bet you wouldn't even shake my hand IRL of all your talk of banter and "southern honor" you are just as mad as any one else and you are just as petty as any albanian goatfucker in a yugo thread looking at macedonian posts

Well that much is obvious. I thank you for your honesty.

Except I have. I have traveled all over and lived all over.

I never said that. I said you guys up north are rude as fuck. You're proving me right.

I don't kick a fence with a barking dog behind it because I'm mad. I do it because the dog is silly enough to bark at me each time I do it. I guess I shouldn't fault it though. That's its nature.

And now the excuses come out. This is embarrassing. This reminds me of the NeverTrump people declaring themselves to be cucks. You're not a cuck are you? You post like one.

;^)

Said the person who is making light of illegals flooding the country. Your concern, or apparent lack of, is noted.

Why would I shake your hand? Am I trying to fill my pockets with misbegotten salt? Because that's all I'd get from you.

Says the person tossing a fit and complaining about derailing while derailing, responding to the same post twice, expressed desire to kill people, expressed nonchalance about illegals pouring into this great country, and has outright admitted his anger while typing IN ALL CAPS.

I mean really now.

lel

I captured that trick posts before merely pretending man. :^)

holy shit this thread is fucking cancer

fucking Holla Forums

HOLY FUCK THIS THREAD IS FUCKING CANCER

he is right though, all you have done this whole thread is make the stereotype look completely true. and fuck you for shitting on canada you fucking spic

cry me a river build a bridge and get over it

Oh dear. Totally not a proxy. Better switch back before anyone gets wise to your efforts.

By stating an opinion? Oh boy.

You deserve it. From from electing Trudeau to many other shit, you fucks are intolerable.

WE WUZ REBELS

holy fuck dude stop posting

this kid is fucking fedora tier with this we wuz rebels shit hhahahaaha this is fucking gay as fuck

sage for interesting thread that got derailed by retarded southerners

You first.

lol this is the play that was made by some puerto rican nigger about how
WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS

this faggot wants to keep arguing with people like it means something

hey faggot the south sucks asshole

hey cletus suck my uncut cock you fucking redneck cunt
lol go fuck yourself m8

Oh dear.

My work here is done. I fully expect you to commit sudoku on camera and blame the south for it.

Daily reminder that if the bank would've been nationalized, there'd be literally nothing wrong with Federalism.

Nationalizing banks is one the tenets of communism.

/thread

I just wanted to talk about a play, goddammit. but seeing as though Holla Forums would rather fight the American Civil War 2.0, let me add some fuel to the fire.

CIVIC

You know Jackson's platform was almost identical to Hamilton's, right?

Jackson stood for everything Hamilton stood for, except the bank. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Also, fuck anti-Federalism. Agrarian republicanism is bullshit, anti-constitutionalism is bullshit, and seccessionism is thoroughly Jewish bullshit.

The South was pretty interesting during the Civil War in terms of the divide between large plantation owning whites and poor white farmers. The large plantation owners wanted war, but the poor whites had to fight it. It wasn't even a war that South had a chance of winning past the first year or so too.

Jackson was a fellow southerner and he kicked the redskins out on federal authority. Best use of federal authority with Teddy Roosevelt's anti-trust policies coming in second. Hamilton was an honorary jew who didn't give a fuck about southern states.

Anti-federalism is the ideological basis of modern paleoconservatism. States rights always matter more than the federal government. The fed wouldn't fucking exist without state consent you dumb nigger.

Yes, there is. The Confederate Constitution differed in a very important way: it shifted away from nationalism, and explicitly prevented Congress from regulating trade because the Southern leaders were Jewified cucks who cared more about getting money than keeping the nation powerful and sovereign.

Yeah, one who went against Confederate principles. He abhorred secessionism and put down a South Carolina attempt during his presidency.

He gave a shit about having modern industry. The only thing that's anti-Southern about that are the rich Southern whackjobs who considered themselves to be American nobility and thought that agrarian republicanism and anti-industrialism was sane or intelligent. Hamilton was the architect of US power, and all great presidents (like Jackson) followed in his lead. The only place he stumbled was on banking, but Jackson corrected that.

Hilariously wrong. Anti-federalism is closer to kosher libertarianism. Paleoconservatism is almost thoroughly federalist, and supports basically 100% of the federalist position.

No, they don't. States rights are a fiction created so that slaveowners could keep buying cheap British shit instead of helping their own industry grow.

Also, paleoconservatism in no way stands for states' rights. That's libertarianism. Paleoconservatism has no problem with the Union staying intact and for the Federal government to exert power to keep it that way.

It doesn't exist without the consent of the people, you dumbass. It's also a red herring, because states' rights has basically no relevance to anyone except secessionist Jewish provocateurs who hate seeing strong white nations.

I never said he was perfect.

AKA the power which the jews had the most power over in America. Hamilton did more to help out the jews than any other American. He is the opposite of a patriot.

Paleoconservatism is very sympathetic towards anti-federalism and it's a distinctly southern outlook. Do your research.

So southerners fought a war over a fiction? Without the states consent to be in a union there is no fucking union.

The union is a fiction.

Southern nationalism was coopted. You weren't fighting for anything more than to keep yourselves weak and impoverished.

Your nose is showing, you anti-nationalist kike.

For a moment the U.S. had betrayed us, Lincoln was a fuckign yankee tyrant, and he violated our rights to determine our laws, and what is considered property. We fought for freedom, which is what our ancestors did against the British. Yankees have always been more merchant friendly and Hamilton is a great example of that, he wanted northern states to have more power because the south had more sway in how the federal government operated. Hamilton was basically a jew. Southerners also weren't so materialistic as to obsess over class differences, it was our homeland regardless of who owned the most slaves.

Dixieland forever.

Secessionism is Jewish and so are you.

You're a retard if you think luddism is great. Stop fighting to be a weakling.

That's not how you spell "secessionists." Hamilton ensured the US was independent and powerful. If secessionists and other anti-nationalists had their way the US wouldn't exist, instead being a mix of irrelevant Brazils fully dependent on Jew-controlled Europe and Asia. Fuck you for advocating that, you kike.

That must be why paleoconservatism basically just advocates the entire federalist position, right? Paleoconservatism is against secessionism, anti-nationalism, "free-trade," anti-constitutionalism, anti-industrialism, and any number of stupid policies part of the anti-federalist position.

Yep. Pretty sad. They should have fought to modernize, kick the niggers and Jews out, and make themselves powerful.

*People's consent

Sorry man, but the South didn't fight for freedom, they fought for Jews and Lincoln saved our country from destruction. If the South had won, the British (controlled by Jews) would have taken over both the north and the south in their weakened state.

lol just stop already

oh god stop

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism#Anti-Federalism

Hamilton fucking hated this type of thinking, and so do kikes like you.

Because the modern world is so great and everything.

Lincoln was a jew puppet and a tyrant.

Since when is freedom "control by British Jews, rich Southern Jews, life with niggers, luddism, and irrelevance"?

No, he wanted the US to be an industrial power. Because rich Southerners wanted to remain a dependent agrarian hinterland to British Jews that came across as being "anti-southern." It's not anti-southern to want regular southern people to not live like slaves.

That's a nice sentiment for rich faggots. Poor regular southerners I'm sure cared very much who was undermining their power.

You're the one fighting to be dependent on Jews, you cuck. There's nothing anti-tyrannical about your position.

Yeah, nothing luddite about being against industry. Clearly remaining irrelevant and agrarian is the path to success.

Localism is basically 1% of anti-federalism, you kike, and if that's the only thing you're able to name in comparison to what I named you there's clearly nothing you can say.

Totally not a luddite. You swear, right?

Im gonna go ahead and shill for Xurious.

soundcloud.com/user-625608547

Jews are merchants by nature, they prefer industrialist economies over agricultural economies. Surely you can process that right?

Yeah, Lincoln, whom they fought against.

Federalism is tyranny.

IT'S 2016 GUYS

I'm sorry man, I know it's hard to swallow, but your image neither contradicts what I said (or my image) nor supports what you said. It's sad to me that even to this day there's still people swallowed up by fake Jew-invented North vs. South propaganda. What matters is nationalism vs. Jewry, and unfortunately the South had been the part of the country that the Jews had chosen as their primary target for control. Making the Southern economy dependent on slaves was entirely due to bringing slaves in in the first place plus passing various economic policies to ensure that the slave owners (who were mostly Jews) would stay in business. All of that was pushed by Jews. Slavery was actually very harmful to non-slave workers because they stole their jobs, just like illegal immigrants today. And just like they do in the whole country today, the Jews back then pushed for free trade policies in the South, further wrecking their economy. To blame this economic failure on your fellow Americans to the north instead of on the Jews is exactly what the Jews want… why play their game?

I could just as easily argue that the Jews were behind abolitionism and fostering federalist sentiment among yankees in the interest of gaining power in the growing merchant class of New England. They were probably behind the mill towns of New England that helped fund southern cotton production, which in turn promoted further use of slavery. I doubt that the jews only had a hand in creating dependents of just the south and not the north, after all, the north had more potential for jew power at any given time. Manhattan is fucking jew central. Think before you talk.

Jackson greatly expanded the powers of the executive along with Lincoln and the Roosevelts. He would have been considered a radical federalist in the 18th century. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but learn some of your own fucking history.

I'm well aware of what he did. The fact that he took on the bank and kicked out the cherokee is why I respect him. I don't like everything he did, nut nevertheless he was one of the best presidents of the U.S. next to Teddy. Lincoln and FDR are on the opposite end of the spectrum, fucking commie nigger jews.

The fact that you call TR an American hero but FDR at the opposite shows how little you actually know. They effectively had the same ideals even though they were in separate parties. Back in the early 20th century both parties were run by industrial bosses, and involvement in the party was based more on family history/religion/geographical location than actual ideals. Both Roosevelts were part of their respective party's 'progressive' wing. TR wanted to force through the legislation that FDR managed to pass through and is directly responsible for his ability to do so.

That picture is such a bullshit rationalization for defending 2% of southerners (who were in large part Jews) while the rest stayed poor.

No, they take any. By your logic it's better to commit suicide because then Jews can't manipulate you. Surely you've noticed Jews prefer corrupting living people, right?

No, it isn't. Federalism is creating a strong enough country to stand against Jews. Federalism is the only reason you have guns now; if anti-Federalists had their way, there would be no 2A because "people will just know the rights, mkay?" and how big of a chance do you think you'd stand then?

Wow, completely irrelevant to what I said. Go live in mud huts then if you think that technology is so evil.

Forgot to add, you didn't fight against tyranny anyway, so stop complaining about it. The Confederates fought to be a nigger-ridden Jewish dependency. That isn't fighting against tyranny.

Of course they were behind abolitionism. Why bring over blacks and then not use them to more effectively destroy whites?

You'd think that being on Holla Forums would have taught you that Jews are generally behind both sides in order to fuck you in the ass to the maximum degree.

There's nothing wrong with support for an intact and independent Union, a Bill of Rights, and regulated trade.

You know it only became that way after the late nineteenth century migrations, right?

I wasn't suggesting that the Jews weren't kiking up the North too, it's just that they caused a lot more damage to the south. This was intentional, as they were planning for a civil war from the start. The point is just that Lincoln did nothing wrong. He wasn't fighting against southerners, he was fighting against Jews and foreign powers who wanted to destroy America.

Lincoln fought to force the south into compliance with his Jewish world. He was a tyrant and a lover of jews.

FDR was a fucking socialist who expanded the American bureaucracy in response to a Depression, which increased dependency and he established a fucking welfare state, if WWII hadn't of come along he would have had his ass fucked. Teddy on the otherhand used his authority to enact anti-trust policies and conserve national parks. Teddy was a badass who hated materialism as much as any national socialist, FDR was practically a communist.

Poverty is a fact of civilization you retard. People fought because they cared a lot more back then about the laws that were enacted on a state level. Slavery wasn't the problem, the problem was the Union giving our laws the finger.

You can have a strong country without it being centralized, that way you have a better guarantee against corruption.

lol guns are why we have guns, laws don't mean shit if you can't back them up with power. If you want to enforce federal gun regulations in the south you will start another civil war, and we're much more prepared this time.

The problem lies with the inverse relationship that technology has with morality. Technology is neutral, it's humans that need to keep pace with the morality of our ancestors who weren't as well off as we are.

If it wasn't for the Bill of Rights there wouldn't be a union.

Lincoln could have just killed himself, we would be better off for it.

And the Confederacy fought to be a nigger-ridden Jewish dependency. But that kind of tyranny is okay with you, right? Because Jews told you it was about states' rights, so clearly that's worth being the bitch of industrial states and being forced to live with niggers so your top (Jewish) 2% can have it good. Totally worth it, right?

It's funny that you call someone a retard whilst not knowing shit about something called "degrees." All poverty is not the same, and you can't honestly be so stupid as to say "Who cares how much of the population is poor? We can't do shit about poverty."

Yes, it was effective propaganda to get them to fight for Jews and their own cucking. I feel bad that Confederate nationalists died supporting something so stupid and against their own interests.

Nonwhites in your land is always a problem.

And yet here you are defending being weak and dependent on Jews. Federalism is more than just "give the federal government power" you know, and if you thought deeper than Jewish propaganda you might realize that.

Debatable, but that's a different and interesting discussion.

And power doesn't mean shit when you can't justify it. You're being boneheaded here. Look at the rest of the world that didn't explicitly guarantee rights and tell me that your rights would have been protected without the Bill of Rights. Tell me that without the first ten amendments the US wouldn't be as tyrannical as Europe.

Englishmen would have said the same thing one hundred years ago, and look at them now. Without a framework for defending your rights they'll vanish, and you have federalism to thank for that framework.

There is no such relationship. We have had less moral periods in the ancient past. None of what is happening is new.

Besides which, the white man deals with problems, he doesn't just ignore them and push them away when they come along. Abandoning technology out of a ridiculous belief that it causes degeneration is Congolese witchdoctor-tier.

And your point is…?

>JEWS!
>JOOOOOOOOS

Have you retards ever heard of Occam's razor?

State your point explicitly.

My rights are not protected because of a fucking piece of paper, and neither are yours. They are guaranteed by my willingness to shoot any motherfucker who violates them.

Fuck your federal bullshit. States rights always matter more.

These are three book covers I found at a bookstore owned by jews. Coincidence?

At this point, you're either just butthurt or shitposting. If you'd paid any attention to what I said you'd understand that without Lincoln, there would be no USA, neither north or south.

Lincoln sucked dick and you, in your heart, you know I'm right.

Way to miss the point entirely. Don't go boneheaded American exceptionalist on me.

Your rights would not still be protected if it wasn't for the Bill of Rights. The BoR enabled the defenders of rights to ensure they were still protected.

Look at the rest of the world, especially Europe, which had nothing explicitly guaranteeing their rights. Look at that and tell me that America is a magical exception where rights are defended and preserved no matter what. Look at all the infringements of our rights nowadays and tell me that we don't need any help to defend them. Tell me that your rights would still be here if there wasn't explicit wording in the highest legal document of this land preventing kikes from legalizing your slavery.

If you could honestly tell me all of that, you'd be retarded.

No, they don't. Individual rights do, and only when balanced against the strength of the nation as the whole. If the nation emaciates and weakens to the point that it can no longer defend the rights and freedoms of its citizens the citizens will not have their rights anyway.

Cries for "states' rights" are a red herring and diversion meant to incite division and weakness, and thereby to undermine rights.

You are a fool for weakening the nation.

And the shill reveals his true colors.

Yes, look at the UK, which banned guns and now they've banned knives? What's crime like in London?

My rights are guaranteed by my ability to back them up with force via a fucking gun. No document will give me that kind of security, and you are either naive or a kike.

States rights over kike-run feddy government everyday. Arizona has been fighting for it's right to close it's borders against the federal government, where do you stand then?

If all else fails call them a shill.

Amusing.

You lost the conversation, get over it.

You're just strengthening my point.

Calling me naïve? This is projection.

Look, I'll spell it out nice and clearly for you, since you seem unable to think in anything but propaganda and slogans.

Englishmen used to be as fierce and protective of their rights as Americans. They would fight and die for them as they had before, and they had guns. What they didn't have was any sort of legal backing. There was nothing they could use legally to defend their rights, and so after careless slip, apathy, neglect, and blindness, Englishmen lost their rights. When they tried to defend them they had no legal recourse.

America has something that the defenders of freedom can legally use to do it.

You're a fool. A blundering fool.

You're absolutely retarded if you think that the people that came before you would have managed to keep freedoms alive if they didn't have the Bill of Rights. But this is just the sort of delusion I'd expect from anti-federalists. Obviously we don't need anything to protect ourselves except some slogans. And remember, America is the magical exception to history! What happened in Europe can never happen here!

I stand with the nationalist position of kicking out nonwhites, first by barring the entry of more. States' rights is irrelevant to the discussion. California is fighting for their right to have open borders, and you support that because it's states' rights, right?

Not even white, but I agree it's fucking stupid, I don't even get how people like this shit it's retarted. I enjoy historical accuracy not some bullshit diversity that breaks the fucking experience.

Also fuck Alexander Hamilton I'm glad he got shot.

I'm seeing yankees and dixons shouting at each other while yelling "The jews are with you" and "YOUR jews are worse than MY jews!"

The whole spectacle is ridiculous. You could substract the jews from their arguments and they would still hold. The jews are superfluous.

In this reality Jews are never superfluous. Jews and traitors are the cause of 99% of the world's man-made problems, and traitors take the much smaller share of that.

What is your point? Oh wait, you don't have one. Just because one political ideology does something doesn't mean that it's wrong for all others. How fucking stupid are you?

You are an embarrassment to us all.

Unabashed historical revisionism. Daily reminder that Republicans have been cucking since the 1800s. I hope you're proud of yourself.

This, tbh. At least we have snow in Virginia. The rest of the South is trash climates meant for niggers.

10/10

Except you're a secessionist and a rebel, not a patriot.

God damn, you are a fucking retard. Paleoconservatives are federalists, and paleoconservatives don't get butthurt about government like the neo-Confederate "Don't Tread On Me" thumpers. Please explain to me how anti-immigration, economic nationalism, and national unity is anti-federalist? I'll wait.

SPICE THINGS UP

songs could include ss man, russian front and hello spain
songs would be traitors tango and dead red rumba

fixed. Republicans were no different than modern Democrats except they didn't have to import their new drone voters

this whole thread is shit thanks to that faggot

the southfags also made a hugbox thread as well, why are they so thin skinned? they yell and get all mad over the smallest things

southerners literally die because of 7 inches of snow

Muh fucking dick. That would be great, regardless of how Holla Forums it is.