Rugbrats

What did he mean by this?

He meant "template threads suck".

That episode was odd…

we'll never know since he never asked

we'll never know since he never asked!

was a good series right up until that episode that started to explain the jews christmas.

fuck off

Which one?

what the fuck

What did she mean by this?

No one wants to think of a toddler's vag

You must be new here…

Just going by this thread

What did he mean by this?

Stu fucked him in the ass instead of sucking Barney's cock for a dollar

What did they mean by this?

For some reason this is one of the few Rugrats episodes I still remember to this day, mostly because it always felt like it was forced as fuck and completely out of context compared to the rest of the show. And I was a kid when Rugrats aired.

Daily reminder the ADL tried to get the episode cause they thought Grandpa Boris offensive.

I thought the circumcision joke was going to be the one they had in the song this world is new to me from the first Rugrats movie.

Chuckie has an early grasp of existential terror.

He said Lil, not Phil you dolt.

see

They could never do this now.

Life is a complex pastiche.

Don't forget that Angelica was raised by a spineless father and an overbearing feminist businesswoman who complained about glass ceilings and male-dominated world structure as a successful owner of her own very profitable company

Or Phil and Lil's parents who turned around the parental roles of the nuclear-family while being perfectly happy with their arrangement and the father being a bit of a beta-male but not totally spineless like Drew

Half-Jewish

What did she mean by this?

What show were you watching? Because it sure wasn't Rugrats.

Some people are so rich, all they have is money.

Yeah, we'd much rather see it. There some reason Angelica wasn't nude ever, when everyone else was?

Angelica is the Queen B, don't need a reason.

lil didn't have a dick

that was the comic strip when they were in temple or whatever. they said it was mocking jews by using such a holy occasion for humor or some crazy shit.

DELETE THIS

nope