The Anti-Trump Thread

Post your best negative memes of Donald Trump.

God dang, you really are insecure.

He's hitler! he's a juggalo! he's got a small penis! he's an unwitting cuck!

You are projecting pretty fiercely their mate

Pretty poor memeing lad.

le cuck

This is now a pro-donald thread.

I don't even like him but the memes are 👌

This thread in a nutshell

You're obviously triggered. What exactly do I have to be insecure about? Oh wait, you're the one projecting here. LOL It's quite obvious too because you accuse me of "projecting", when all I am doing is posting funny negative memes of Trump and you get all angry about it. It's as if you Trump supporters think of him as yourself or something, getting offended the way you do. Hence why this pic perfectly depicts how triggered you are.

That response was way too long and desperate not to come from someone insecure

False. And once again you're projecting by accusing me of being insecure.

I've got a whole folder full of these, but it's more fun flooding the pro-trump threads with them, haha.

THIS IS A TRAVIS THREAD NOW

Get the fuck out leddit

…

….

…..

. .

. .

.. .

. ..

…

. .

….. .

. . ..

. .

…

Haha holy shit

Your projecting. Don't kid us.

.. ..

.. ..

… .

. .. .

.. .

. .. .

. .

. .

I mean, look, I know he´s not the greatest option of all time, but who else are you gonna vote for?

SJW butthurt off the charts :^)

i know trump fan are that butthurt

Someone with a basic level of scientific literacy?

Name one candidate with those qualifications.

I thought this was supposed to be an ANTI-Trump thread, not a PRO-Trump thread

GROW STRONG TREE WEE

True, it would be more fun flooding these memes on a Pro-Trump thread.

I'm not projecting. It seems to piss you off though. LOL

Besides I'm Latino and I had sex with some white dude's girlfriend. Wait a minute…maybe I am projecting, because I'm exactly like that Latino fucking that hot redhead. LOL

Gary Johnson

LOL

False. But I can see that you Trump Supporters get butt-hurt.

People who hate Trump, compare him to Hitler you moron.

Chip on your shoulder eh m80?
I'm a pro-Trump Latino because I want border laws to be enforced so poor rapists get registered and stop making my people look bad by spreading ghettos in LA

When are SJWs not butthurt anyway?

Pro-trump latino here too
Fuck the illegals who bring crime, ignore the law and think they can do as they fucking please, those vermins are garbage in our countries and misrepresent us.
They're just as bad as gangster niggers.

WHAT? HOW IS TRUMP LIKE HITLER?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I find that very unlikely. Unless you hate your own race and pretend to be white like Chavo Guerrero did with his Karwin White gimmick. No real Latino would ever support Trump due to his racist stereotyping of Latinos. My dad was an illegal(until he got married) and he's a hard worker, a boss of a roofing company. He's never committed a crime a day in his life. Which is why no one in my family supports Trump because most Mexicans come here to look for work, due to how bad the economy is in Mexico.

Anti-SJW's get just as butt-hurt. Luckily I'm neither one of the groups.

I fuckin loathe Donald Trump, but liberals really suck at memes.

This one kinda made me giggle because it's true – I've never encountered a single Trump supporter who came across as particularly intelligent.

Republicans are the fattest kids at fat camp… and I think deep down, they know it.

Talk about a certified cuck. I hope you get fucked by Trump like you so desperately want to. I hope he wins.

Surprising absolutely no one.

Care to say why? I'd also like to know what lies you tell yourself to convince yourself you're not every bit of an SJW liberal.

you need more muh small ands

You would have to be among the top 1% if intelligent people in the USA to qualify for Wharton.

Presuming Trump supports himself, there is at least one smart person who supports him.

Why would I possess any anti-Trump paraphernalia OP? Besides, this:

Salt is tasty.
:^)

I'm not that same guy

The cards are on the table. It wasn't speculation, I'm sure of it.

obsidian

The autistic faggot still has no new images.
I'll show you trump supporters LOL