What happend?

Wasn't on InfinityChan (or any chan) for almost a year.

Everything seems different and hotwheels is appereantly gone, what happend?

Other urls found in this thread:

live-for.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's an imageboard faggot. Not a "chan". Until you learn this no one will answer your shitty newfag-in-disguise posts.

Hotwheels' life was finally claimed by his cripple disease. Our new admin Jim fed the corpse to his pigs and claimed ownership of Holla Forums. He then banished the pedophiles and is ruining the site in a multitude of other ways. Holla Forums is a sinking ship and there aren't many lifeboats.

Everything started when one day, there was an especially strong gust of wind heading for the Philippines…

So the community is falling apart. Are people going back to halfchan or is a new site in the making?

Is Holla Forums still good?

AyyLmao sorry dear memelord I shall remove myself back to Reddit.

I don't remember this site being good, people always complained about shit.

The complains are usually also justified, we had entire weeks in which this place barely worked.

even right now it doesn't work properly, can't even upload a webm.

Never.
A plethora of new chans have appeared but all of them are smaller and deader than Holla Forums was/is.

If those tits are real
If not

Not sure if newfag, shit troll or retard.

This has been a thing for people here for some time.
It's their version of the SJW's "You used female as a noun, now I won't talk to you anymore."

kill yourself my man

Removing pedos was a mistake.

Right back at you, retard.

I can also inspect element you dipshit.

I know, I have experience in web design.
I'm still not the other guy I "defended."
What else am I supposed to do, retard?

HW was Holla Forums, he died and well, you know how things work.

Hotwheels was working for the jews all along, outsourced the code to an autist who tried to turn the board into his own hugbox, then just disappeared until someone else took control recently.

Do you think I give a flying fucking shit?
Raise the average worldwide IQ by committing suicide?

So you insist that I wrote both of these posts pretending to be a different person and forged a screenshot showing that's not the case to prove what exactly?
How much of a retard are you?

Samefag

Unfortunate

You got me.

Have a look at the infographic, It has all the info on the current imageboard crisis.

I'm not a faggot though, I wouldn't write something as thoroughly retarded as

Sorry fams, actually, I did.

kill yourself my man

Samefag tries to cover up his autistic outburst at referring to the chans as the chans.

I'd have to agree

It's true.

kek ok

Face it, I am you and you are me.
There's no need to hide that you are a cock-guzzling niggerfaggot.

Actually, the community is growing after they fixed the site 1-2 months ago.

I'm not sure if you remember all the technical issues which plagued the site for a year, but its all fixed now and people are coming back.

Stop trying so hard.

Masterchan has the monopoly on cp now

kill yourself my man

Am I doing it right, my nigger?

I'm the top two, just like everyone has been telling you from the start and joking about for the last 30+ replies, bantzfumbler

I made that post you replied to.
I am the third in the list and I'm the guy who has been "samefagging" the retard who called us out for samefagging.

Nice try samefag, but I'm

and

Joke's on my, I am every single person in this thread.
Pack it up, gentleman (Me).

*Joke's on me

New Teen JB girls board

live-for.pw/