Holla Forums: The Movie

What if you could make a redpilled movie on a Hollywood budget?

I am friends with a guy who runs a high quality film studio and we have been going over making a movie about a controversial topic to get it out to the masses. We have 2 ideas at the moment, but we are looking for YOURS!

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2354163/pg1?disclaimer=1
haaretz.com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579
archive.is/wVG3Z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago
runeberg.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=1yXTCEZkjQ4&list=PLVUSGGhGPUpXIV3uBSfk0dA0B3rIt1vxD
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-08-13/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-gets-new-anime-project-by-production-i.g-in-2017/.91627
ehpg.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/
youtube.com/watch?v=I3kmVgQHIEY
8ch.net/pol/res/5978554.html
dailystormer.com/how-the-jews-invented-mccarthyism/
washingtontimes.com/news/2001/sep/10/20010910-025319-6906r/
archive.is/UIXnJ
archive.is/tlbiD
debbieschlussel.com/81592/triple-9-among-most-anti-semitic-anti-israel-anti-cop-anti-military-movies-ever-violent-bloody-garbage/
archive.is/7NcwL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8359.5;wap2
begincenterdiary.blogspot.com/2009/05/correcting-misquotation-reputedly-by.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/how_many_jews_died_at_the_world_trade_center_on_911/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)
perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekFeb2011&query=Polyb. 4.38.1&getid=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithridates_VI_of_Pontus
legacy.fordham.edu/halsall/source/tacitus1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=imxheKvir3o
archive.org/search.php?query=creator:"Eric Hunt"
youtube.com/watch?v=_xNaUVmcwB0
archive.is/fWzyq
archive.is/gCTtQ
pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A good ol'war movie a la Saving Private Ryan but from the german perspective and not a kosher one were they still kill jews all day long.

Probably about the slavery of any white group of people.
Trigger every fucking nigger.

The attack on the USS Liberty.

Make a big budget documentary about the Rotherham rape scandal. Most Americans dont know about it, and it has all the key ingredients to be a hit with the public:

Plus, with the success of Making A Murderer and tbe Serial podcast, true crime documentaries are the in thing right now. The public eats them up.

You wouldn't even need a redpilled filmmaker for this necessarily, just someone with talent who recognises a good narrative when he sees one, and Rotherham has it all. It would wake up the entire West.

Turn" Storm of Steel" into a movie.
Also make Skorzeny's autobiography into a little series, with a focus on his talks with Hitler, that show him as a farsighted, wise leader, and not the manic he is always portrayed as.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG:THE MOVIE

An adaptation of In Stahlgewittern

I have a screenwriting degree and worked in the business for years. Always wanted to do the story of Communism but knew it would never get past the censor police.
Anyways… Start with:
End with slow fade away (last 5minutes) of internet Illuminati scam ( Google's rise/Facebook/Youtube/Alex Jonstien) and rise of the new collective conscious that is slowing being memed from of the ashes of the last 100yrs (aka. the Jewish Century)….something the kids can relate to.

You would have to choose a protagonist, possibly a family, 150yrs = 3 main characters with a 4th being an older Millennial grandson relating what's online to the Grandfather who would Mad Men's age (showing the gap between us and the brainwashed Boomers).

Steven King did a film Cat's Eye where this cat is the sort of 'fly on the wall' of all the stories, only in the end does he become part the story as the protagonist. It was an interesting way to show POV and could work well I think for a world historical film.

List of jews who died in 9/11

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2354163/pg1?disclaimer=1

Gordon M. Aamoth, Jr.
William F. Abrahamson
Jack Charles Aron
Joshua Aron
John P. Bergin
Alvin Bergsohn
Daniel Bergstein
William Bernstein
Florence G. Cohen
Kevin Sanford Cohen
Caleb Arron Dack
Carlos S. DaCosta
Margaret Ruth Echtermann
John Ernst Eichler
Eric Adam Eisenberg
Mark Joseph Ellis
Valerie Silver Ellis
Peter Adam Feidelberg
Alan D. Feinberg
Kristen Nicole Fiedel
Samuel Fields
John R. Fischer
Lucy A. Fishman
Brett Owen Freiman
Peter L. Freund
Arlene Eva Fried
Andrew Keith Friedman
Gregg J. Froehner
Steven Elliot Furman
Richard Samuel Federick Gabrielle
Gary Geidel
Paul Hamilton Geier
Julie M. Geis
Steven Paul Geller
Howard G. Gelling
Marina Romanovna Gertsberg
James G. Geyer
Brian Fredric Goldberg
Jeffrey Grant Goldflam
Michelle Goldstein
Monica Goldstein
Steven Goldstein
Michael Edward Gould
Elaine Myra Greenberg
Eileen Marsha Greenstein
Philip Haentzler
Nezam A. Hafiz
Timothy Aaron Haviland
Jeffrey A. Hersch
Thomas Hetzel
Marcia Hoffman
Stephen G. Hoffman
Frederick Joseph Hoffmann
Michele L. Hoffmann
Judith Florence Hofmiller
Thomas Warren Hohlweck, Jr.
Jonathan R. Hohmann
Aaron Horwitz
Thomas Edward Hynes
Walter G. Hynes
Abraham Nethanel Ilowitz
Aaron Jeremy Jacobs
Ariel Louis Jacobs
Jason Kyle Jacobs
Michael Grady Jacobs
Steven A. Jacobson
Albert Gunnia Joseph
Guylene Joseph
Ingeborg Joseph
Karl Henry Joseph
Stephen Joseph
Jane Eileen Josiah
Sheldon Robert Kanter
Deborah H. Kaplan
Alvin Peter Kappelmann, Jr.
Sarah Khan
Howard Barry Kirschbaum
Peter Anton Klein
Alan David Kleinberg
Karen Joyce Klitzman
Ronald Philip Kloepfer
Gary Edward Koecheler
Frank J. Koestner
Amy Hope Lamonsoff
Joseph Gerard Leavey
Neil Joseph Leavy
Leon Lebor
Alan J. Lederman
Stephen Paul Lefkowitz
Edward Joseph Lehman
Eric Andrew Lehrfeld
David Leistman
Matthew Gerard Leonard
Jeff Leveen
John Dennis Levi
Alisha Caren Levin
Neil David Levin
Robert Levine
Robert Michael Levine
Jerome Robert Lohez
Marie Lukas
Michael P. Lunden
Gary Frederick Lutnick
William Lutz
Simon Maddison Noell Maerz
Daniel L. Maher
Alfred Russell Maler
Raymond Meisenheimer
Stuart Todd Meltzer
Raymond Joseph Metz III
Jill Ann Metzler
David Robert Meyer
Ronald Keith Milstein
Nancy Morgenstern
Richard Todd Myhre
Robert B. Nagel
Martin S. Niederer
Alfonse Joseph Niedermeyer
Jeffrey Roger Nussbaum
Michael C. Opperman
Richard Allen Pearlman
Mark Rosen
Brooke David Rosenbaum
Linda Rosenbaum
Sheryl Lynn Rosenbaum
Lloyd Daniel Rosenberg
Mark Louis Rosenberg
Andrew Ira Rosenblum
Joshua M. Rosenblum
Joshua Alan Rosenthal
Richard David Rosenthal
Michael Craig Rothberg
Donna Marie Rothenberg
Ronald J. Ruben
Jude Safi
Wayne John Saloman
Nolbert Salomon
James Kenneth Samuel, Jr.
John Albert Schardt
John G. Scharf
Frederick Claude Scheffold, Jr.
Angela Susan Scheinberg
Scott Mitchell Schertzer
Sean Schielke
Steven Francis Schlag
Jon Schlissel
Karen Helene Schmidt
Ian Schneider
Thomas G. Schoales
Frank G. Schott, Jr.
Gerard Patrick Schrang
Jeffrey H. Schreier
John T. Schroeder
Susan Lee Schuler
Edward William Schunk
Mark E. Schurmeier
Clarin Shellie Schwartz
John Burkhart Schwartz
Mark Schwartz
Michael Herman Seaman
Gary Shamay
Kathryn Anne Shatzoff
Mark Shulman
Allan Abraham Shwartzstein
Johanna Sigmund
David Silver
Craig A. Silverstein
Arthur Simon
Kenneth Alan Simon
Michael J. Simon
Paul Joseph Simon
Marianne Teresa Simone
Barry Simowitz
Leonard J. Snyder, Jr.
Naomi Leah Solomon
Eric Thomas Steen
William R. Steiner
Alexander Steinman
Andrew Stern
Edward W. Straub
George J. Strauch, Jr.
Edward T. Strauss
Steven R. Strauss
Dorothy Pearl Temple
Stanley Temple
Gabriela Waisman
Jeffrey P. Walz
Michael T. Weinberg
Steven Weinberg
Scott Jeffrey Weingard
Steven George Weinstein
Simon Weiser
David M. Weiss
David Thomas Weiss
Mary Catherine Wieman
Jeffrey David Wiener
Michael Wittenstein
Ira Zaslow
Kenneth Albert Zelman
Abraham J. Zelmanowitz

Holla Forumsosers will deny this

Not only that. The German side is so full of heroic stories it would be a fucking gold mine.

Nobody seriously claims that all jews were warned, only some of them. That poster is for a documentary "debunking" The Protocols by (((Mark Levin))).

You don't have any proof that they were warned. I hate to write this but Holla Forumsosers seem as dumb as people claim. Not all polaks though, only some of them.

Odigo Says Workers Were Warned of Attack
Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.
archive.is/wVG3Z

Just one example. Now gas yourself and stop trying to derail the thread.

It's like some Holla Forumstard warning his buddies on Holla Forums before going on a shooting spree. Doesn't mean anything.

I'm christian you shill

Make something based off of TGSNT, only keep it to 90 minutes and make it more like an entertaining story than a history doc.

Muslim detected. Remove yourself please

A feature that illustrates a fictional (or real, if you can find them) plots by the Soviets to destabilize nations (including the United States) with Communism and marxist ideals.

Sorry, more of a personal wish than something helpful.

Another good idea would be a Holocaust movie depicting all of the most ridiculous claims

Oh my fuck.
Where can I read about this

I want a Schindler's List remake with black Schindler.

I'd make a civil war movie that detailed how brave and decent Confederates were while highlighting how disgusting, twisted and incompetent the yankee rats were.

the tragic moment would be when the confederate council rejects stonewall's request for total war on the grounds of christian decency, and then in the next scene you see sherman murdering civilians and burning cities

Please rate my shilling effort. I am just starting out. Need to submit this your feedback to superiors. Please gib nice ratings or I'll get fired.

P.S. just doing my jerb. Nothing personal m8

What about the mossbacks?

Everyone on Holla Forums has their own beliefs. Whether it be Christian, Pagan or Atheist (3 main religious beliefs from my perspectives). What you should NEVER do is mention your religious beliefs here. Shills are rampant, you have been warned.

Right out of her lying kike mouth, courtesy of Steven Spielberg's Shoah Foundation.

If being "redpilled" resulted in political power, the alt-right would dominate the earth.

Yet, the alt-right is powerless.

The most important thing I have to say about this is that in the beginning of the Captain America movie, I wasn't even redpilled at the time, but I saw all those Whites in one place without any diversity and it felt so incredibly good to see it I watched that scene over and over. Pic related.

When Tay was killed for her beliefs, it fascinated a lot of people.

No one wants 'the holocaust never happened: the documentary' except for people who have already watched that on the Internet.

For something immediate, maybe the brother or father of a White girl has to save her from Paki rape gangs while avoiding going to prison for hate speech.

I don't think that's necessary. Just make a movie without any degeneracy in it, like Frozen, and the liberals will have to argue with its success.

Pic related. Show that family, don't win an Oscar, get millions of $'s.

I wonder why?

probably nigger

It's amazing how incompetent the left has become at propaganda

Something that depicts Israel and the US funding ISIS.

The Alt-Right's main problem is that they don't understand propaganda, and that none of their figureheads really appeal to anybody.

One thing you "redpilled" faggots fail to grasp and will make you fall into a trap no matter how hard you try is that you can't make a distinction between "jewish people" and (( The Jews )). Lots of jewish people are used as cannon fodder by the (( jews )).

If you can't make it this ste+, you cannot attain victory, just some noise.

Why don't you make a movie about communist Russia?

I've seen lots of movies about the nazis, always depicting them as evils. But even what is talked about in the nazi fairytales is nowhere near the spectrum of the attrocities commited in soviet russia.
You could make it so when people think about WW2, they don't think about the nazis, but the soviets. You can portray the mass starvations, the "removal" of people from all documents and photos besides killin them, the manipulation of histories, the sanctity of the state that made anyone who question it (and also the holocaust, not sure about that) being put into a soviet mental facility that injected the pacient with drugs to destroy their brain…
Making the movies about the nazies seem like a bad puppie joke.

You could also trigger a lot of SJW that way, plus, make some hints about being ruled almost entirely by jews.

And at the end you put modern videos of people carrying their flag proudly and chanting their chores.

Extra points if you somehow make people think is like the european union without being too obvious.

alt right isn't suposed to be a "kosher pattern identified movement" nor to have "figureheads". that's quickest road to defeat

Most retarded post I've read this week.

They expect people like Spencer and Johnson to take off. The whole thing's doomed to fail. I suspect that's why it gets so much mainstream attention.

This. People seem to forget how bad communism is after 25 years, but are constantly reminded of those evil nazis by Hollywood.

I would probably do something portraying Joseph McCarthy and HUAC in a positive light. Hollywood does so much to demonize him (I wonder why) but he was right about literally everything.

For it to be accurate you'd have to show how his jewish handlers (including Trump's mentor Roy Cohn) eventually discredited and destroyed him.

I wouldn't make a movie. I would make an anthology, and it would be about the crusades. But if I did have to make one movie about it, I would set it through the eyes of a fictional crusader and take liberties on the actual sequence of the crusades to tell his story. This crusader is on a personal mission to find the home his family originally owned on the meditteranean coast before the muslim incursion began. He's never seen it but because (dramatic buildup) of the stories his family has passed down he's set in his heart to find it and he knows he will find it when he sees it, because drama. Every setpiece that introduces an area the crusades reclaimed has to give just the right amount of time of illustrating the horrors and damage that took place there. The reason for this is not just to finally show the real side to the crusades but because the crusader as our protagonist realizes that the horrors he is witnessing is probably greater than anything he will find when he finds "home."

Finally near the very end he come across a sole house by the coast. He is drawn to it for some unspecified reason. He decides to enter it and slowly examines every side of the house. It's never explained if that was his family home or what exactly took place there but it will make for a very long drawn out and dramatic scene keeping the audience in wait for confirmation that it was the house he was looking for and what he finds. Despite that, he leaves the house as it was. When he returns to camp someone asks him, "Did you find the house of your father's?" Or something to that effect. He answers mysteriously, "Yes I did. It changed." Cue the eternal Holla Forums question, what did he mean by this?

The point is to take dramatic liberty that far, so that even though it's never confirmed if that was his family's home, it's meant to illustrate a message. The land will never be the same and the house is empty. Even if that was his family's home, he and his family can never return home. Everything has changed. The only thing they can do now is defend the home they have now.

Multi generational drama about Arab/Muslim slave traders. Which follows one Muslim family through 1000 years of being slavers.

Called:

Wag the Dog 2, but set in the 30s about Jewish ad men building support for the war with propaganda.

Story about the unecessary bombing of Hamburg at the end of WWII called: The Cauldron. Can heavily feature clips of Russian mongers invading from the east and raping and murdering women and children being told to "break Germanys racial pride."

Katin. Story about the Katin massacre and it's cover up by Russian Jews blaming it on Germany. Make it about the historians trying to get the facts out in the face of propaganda.

Liberty. Same thing as Katin but with the USS Liberty.

Tonkin. Same as above but with the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

McCarthy. Biopic which shows McCarthy was vindicated in the 00s and few, rather than most were falsely accused.

Maybe make a movie about FBI agents agitating and invading and creating white power movements as agents provocateur.
One of them frowns a conscience when am 18 year old kid is put on trial for conspiracy due to his work. Show how they have also done this with Muslim terrorists to give normal credibility. Also show that the trashy white power skinhead is mainly the creation of Jerry Springer and the FBI.

Golem. Make a movie about Jewish kabbalah blood magic and how they create golems.

Maybe a movie about Maimonides the Jewish rabbi is arguably responsible for a lot of anti goy sentiment.

Could you please do something on Indians in white countries? Taking all the jobs and what not.

Falling Down.
Not just one. I want a Falling Down series. One in every culturally vibrant city in the USA. Baltimore, Philadelphia, Ferguson, Atlanta, New York, Detroit, Chicago…all of them. One guy in each city has enough and just pushes everyone's shit in.

Hell, how about one shot upside down in Aboville Australia? How about a Hue version is Brazil? Why not a bunch in Europe!?

The story of John Smith. An Englishman who fought with the French against the Spanish before becoming a pirate in the Mediterranean killing Turks. He then fought with the Holy Roman Empire, beheading three Turks in duels before being captured by Tartars, enslaved in the Ottoman Empire, escaping to Russia, then making his was through the PLC to England.

And then he explored America.

How do I summon Golem?

Massive historical biopic showing the rise and reign of the Rothchilds. Spans generations and centuries.

Ends with a lengthy montage of all the wars and suffering they have caused. It will make you feel, then rage, then despair and rage some more.

The rumor that no jews died on 9/11 was started by jews to discredit people talking about the jews

Solzhenitsyn has been outside of the cultural zeitgeist for too long, maybe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gulag_Archipelago

Make one about the German communist revolutions just prior to Hitler. Paint them as heroes. Anyone with a pulse can Google that it's false.

Make one about the Muslim campaigns into Europe from a Muslim perspective. They have invaded over 600 times, there must be a reason why.

>pic of The Man in the High Castle
Which one is it? Which part of Captain America?

I've thought about a movie about either the Red Guards or even portraying the French Revolution in a brutal light.

Fuck yes, this.

The first time I ever heard of that was from a made for TV movie. I couldn't tell you the station because it was a very long time ago. But needless to say there was no blood magic. Instead the story was that a jewish boy and his mom keep getting harassed by dirty goyim and so this jewish boy is taught how to summon a golem in the most kid friendly way you can imagine. The golem scares away the bullies. The End.

A movie based on the autobiography of George Lincoln Rockwell could be really awesome if you can do it right.

Or make one about the Freikorps.
Weary, battle-hardned soldiers return from a war they never lost to find their nation under siege by communists, their eastern borders under attack by the Polish, socalists and communists who never fought on the frontlines stirring up the workers with false promises, and they decide to pick up the rifle again and defend their fatherland once more.

This is my best suggestion. It is Oscar worthy. It's about dechristianizing and brainwashing of University students in Romanian prisons after world War 2. It's only like 120 pages or so and a quick read alternatively you can Google pitesti prison. This is NEVER talked about in mainstream media. It would make a fascinating movie.

KABBALAH!!!

Something like a counter-argument to the whole Current Year meme being spouted by all the tards.
Simply put: Times may change, but humanity does not.
Even in light of all our technological advances, we still act no better than would someone born thousands of years ago placed in our same situation.
Even the Christian concept of common grace hints at this, because humans are ordained with the righteousness of law and self-governance among themselves that they may be decent despite the lack of them (or a faith in a divine guardian).

I'm not interested in propaganda films, redpilled or not.

The lack of any bluepill is just fine. A good movie that has no bluepills rammed in there is all it takes to be a "redpilled movie."

Bls dump hero stories now

I've been thinking about this for a while, but it needs a really good screenplay: Mein Kampf - The Autobiography of Adolf Hitler

1. Hitler gets into prison and starts recording his life/alone and depressed
2. Hitler as a kid, his relation to his family, and school in Austria/ethnic nationalism/orphan
3. Hitler goes to Vienna to pursue his career as an artist/the decadence of society/poor
4. World War I/war propaganda/courageous
5. Early political endeavors, communist propaganda, and the Beer Hall Putsch/revolutionary hero
6. Back to the present, Hitler gets out of prison, Mein Kampf is printed at the typography/ending credits

It has the potential to be a soft red pill, no "Holocaust", no WW2, just Hitler rising from victim to hero. The spectator must at least remain with the impression that Hitler's struggle was justified. The Jewish question is implied. The marxist propaganda has present day equivalence.

just like cuckwhites will betray your nation and race to climb in power, and allow your woman to be raped by refugees in exchange for big bribes, so do "Jews" gladly sacrifice lower ranking jews as cannon fodder to rise in wealth and power.

Do you think it's pure coincidence Hitler had some jews funding him at the start? Simply the funders didn't expect him to go so far.

Check out Andrzej Wajda's Danton (vid related), ambiguous in its sympathies throughout

Adapt Ernst von Salomon

Got my Friday night drank on, but this one comes to minds: runeberg.org/

White genocide documentary

Wouldn't mind that. Das Boot was an especially good ww2 film because it didn't deride the Germans much.

But a lot of Jews died on 911. Keep in mind that they are still a minority even in new York. Then look at how many jews died on 911. It's a disproportionate number. The Jew's actually got hit hard by those sand niggers that the bush admin let commit 911.

The number one religion on Holla Forums is obviously Judaism.

Dunno how well known he is outside of Germany, but Die Geächteten is prime movie material

I watched Das Boot for several hours. It was addictive to see how german submarine volk thought without nazi cliche

Are you saying that you have the means to make a Hollywood budget Holla Forums movie OP?

(checked)
This looks pretty cool, thanks.

Maybe if they stopped their little cartel schemes making sure the best jobs go to Jews they wouldn't be disproportionately present in office buildings.

French Revolution with a focus on Guillotine and Robespierre Terror. Show the true executioner face of the revolution.

What you're saying is bad people do bad deeds. But you mentioned jews because of semitophobia

That movie was boring as fuck. And no tits! wtf

If that's all you understood, either you're playing dumb or that's your genetic limit.

Either way give it a good thought.

Just make a film version of the story of Jekyll Island. Show how shady everything was, implement some redpills about Wilson's election, quite a bit of ground can be covered on that topic. Besides, it isn't nearly as edgy or immediately right wing as the rest of this stuff is. Plus, you would feed into that Big Short momentum.

What about a dual-focus on McCarthy and Nixon? Nixon made many similar statements about the groups at work destroying the West, including the Jews. He was similarly defamed and removed from power despite being right about everything. It'd be interesting to explore fully the ways in which both men were vindicated entirely both by declassified documents from the Soviets supporting their accusations as well as the "America is fucked now and these guys told us it would happen" angle.

The first Captain America movie begins with a scene from some kind of fairgrounds or whatever in New York, I don't remember the particulars, all I remember is the sea of blond and brown heads

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, sorry. But most sane people do not blame jews for everything, they blame bad people. There are Christian and Muslim and even Buddist scumbags too.

They got those jobs by scoring better in school and attending better universities for generation after generation. By pushing the importance of education. Maybe white people need to try to keep up instead of pushing jews down. What you propose is no different than a quota system. No, you don't get a free pass for being white. Fucking earn your place and a place for your kids.

+1

Seconding this. Did a paper on it in uni and what was done to those kids (and later on war veterans, professors and other elderly professionals) was truly fucking brutal, Guantanamo is a day-camp by comparison. If you find the introduction written by Dumitru Bacu you can see him directly pointing to Jews as the main perps in the new political regime.

It's a must-read together with Gulag Archipelago.

What kind of retard are you?
Tibet was hell on earth for the common people before China invaded

I like the idea of a mockumentary fiction set in the immediate aftermath of the happening.

As in, the NWO gets declared, global uprising occurs, gets defeated, and a journalist explores both sides of the conflict, what happened, and why

And then by Winter Soldier his allies are women and niggers. Cap had to have noticed the change.

Which brings me to my next point: I want to remake Marvel comics and have Cap wake up and slowly realize that what he fought for was bullshit. While he's in the future, he notices little things and calls them out, which causes his friends to shun him for being "backwards." Then, Cap goes full Oscar Yeager and goes against SHIELD/ZOG.

Whatever feelings one's have, he doesn't bring them Holla Forums, you woman. Know your genetic limit and deal with it.

Maybe Jews need to be held to the same privilege-checking system as Whites currently are, but pro-rated to the IQ differential.

*them to

Make a light hearted documentary "I'm not White but I play one on TV." Chronicling Jewish actors who never expressly state they're Jewish in TV roles. Mention that 3 of the 4 students killed at kent state were Jewish Communist sympathizers/activists not whit college kids as often believed. Maybe interview the actors involved and get their take on playing non-Jewish characters almost 100% of the time.

Nobody here believes the "They're naturally better" lie. It also has nothing to do with what I said.

Besides, I don't propose a quota system, I propose getting rid of all nonwhites, especially Jews.

The Turner Diaries

Just picture how apeshit the media would go? Especially if was really well directed.

Personal insults doesn't make your less retarded, you loli.

If jews control everything then doesn't it make them THE master race?

No education will save you when your jew higher ups decide you make up a good "sacrifice" for their cumulative rise in power.

Think it's a coincidence top jews rising in influence at the same time thousands of jews are persecuted and resented? They know how to play the "human sacrifice game". And by human, no goyim included.

Ok you understood 0 of what I said. Instead of wasting time with the post, there's a whole thread to be read instead.

I would point you to the many instances in nature in which parasites can affect their hosts' behaviors, even to the point of suicide.

Checked.

Hunter could work even better because the story isn't as spergy. It could almost be portrayed as an angry white serial killer that the audience can't help but to cheer for. Everyone loves an anti-hero.

They are. Jews are considered white by the university system. These are the same clowns that call Sanders a privileged white man. Sanders lost family in the holocaust, and grew up when Jews couldn't even get into golf clubs or live in certain neighborhoods. Their is a lot of left wing antisemitism.

Then let's make that our vector of attack, shall we?

You're right, Hunter would go great!
OP, please do this for us.

Thanks, I'll quit trolling and read it.

This is what we need to do.
I'm dreaming of the day we can make epic high budget documentaries and dramas.
This is the key to beating the international Jew.
An animated high budget/quality series of movies would be really awesome also.

Have you seen Civil War?

That would make a pretty good "villain" (within the existing Jewish MCU) story. A soldier like Captain America who goes through all the same stuff, but when he wakes up he realizes he didn't fight for what he thought he fought for, and goes about correcting his mistake.

That would be good in Europe.

Redpilling about Muslims is not outlawed in the kosher, conservative-mainstream media in the US.

The Jews and Israel are the "third rail" in the mainstream media in America.

Nice premise, but current society is too secular to understand. Movie kingdom of heaven (2004) about Crusades had as main character an Atheist who cheers when defeated by Saracens.
While I can understand the public couldn't relate to a zealous pilgrim or crusader, it still felt retarded.

You know, I've been thinking.
Any of you know "World War 3", the mockumentry?
youtube.com/watch?v=1yXTCEZkjQ4&list=PLVUSGGhGPUpXIV3uBSfk0dA0B3rIt1vxD
It uses stock footage with voiceovers almost exclusively, and the rest is simple "interviews", so making something like this about RWDS, the habbeding, whatever, is even within the means of a small group of dedicated neets.

Yes I have. I kinda liked it too. Paul Rudd is pretty cool, even if he is a Jew.

(checked)
Exactly.

You're going to look really stupid if you want to try to deny the Israel-911 thing, Chaim.

I feel like out of all the marvel characters, Cap would be most likely to go full red pill and go rogue. Imagine growing up in a real society and community and having the honor to fight for what he believed in, only to be dropped into this materialistic dumb fuck cucked society of today. He'd realize everything he fought for was a lie and America truly lost the war, and just go fucking rogue and blow up the UN and the banks and start a nationalistic junta. would be FUCKING awesome

You know what would be great? A live-action adaptation of Legend of Galactic Heroes.

Go back to libya achmed

I'm surprised that he can hold out for so long. A 1940's white man putting up with a quarter of the shit we have today? I couldn't believe it. The Captain truly is out of place; so are all of us.

Maybe, but with the live action Power Rangers movie coming out I would think it'd look terrible. The themes would probably go over people's heads.

This sounds great. Historical dramas require a lot of expensive staging equipment and period acting specialists. This would be controversial, easy to set in modern England, and would shed light on the serious consequences of PC culture and pathological altruism.

This seems best idea.

This

It's sad, but the public only respond to being reminded constantly through current AAA productions.

But someone already made The Greatest Story Never Told

A Holla Forums multi-media (journalism, film, research, stage, animated…we must all become the vanguard of the order of tradition in the fields aligned to our autistic pursuits) program is likely the next step for us. Either Trump follows through on his imperialist vision and we soak up funding as the replacement to the Semitic establishment, or he ruses us in the end and we have to activate ourselves as sleeper agents from within those fields using our superiority of essence to out-compete the frauds and traitors.

Imagine a fucking practical effects and miniatures old style sci-fi show adaption with a production team that cares about getting the theatrical aspect of much of the dialogue to shine through. Hell, gloss over the sci-fi aspects and it could probably be given a stage adaption.

The Barbary pirates could be a good subject, but set in the period where whites wrecked their shit.
The first half could show the horrors that they inflicted on European coastal town's and travelling ships maybe a scene featuring a slave auction. This would get a few people to question what they know about slavery and race. Then end it on a high note with the subhumans getting absolutely crushed by the Aryan hordes with massively superior tech.
Maybe have a scene where the white slaves are liberated from the savages.
Most people don't even know that this ever happened and some estimates put the numbers kidnapped at over a million. This is a genuine historical topic so you can't get called a nazi for using it.

Just swap Jews for space aliens and make a scifi movie.

People have been doing this since WWII.

They are releasing another anime version of it.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-08-13/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-gets-new-anime-project-by-production-i.g-in-2017/.91627

Please don't ruin it, Japs. It was perfect as it was.

It would be great to make a movie about White Men doing something in real life instead of posting on chan boards.

That would be an incredible movie with actual REAL LIFE footage.

Of course, we know that film will never be made.

The Rosenritters turned out awesome. I expected Schenkopp to be some dudebro who just wants to get laid but in the end he was based as heck.

You need to be introduced to a 1000 degree oven, Moshe. Stop trying to impersonate white "polacks". Your creepy kike stench is easily identified.

ISRAEL DID 9/11
ehpg.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/

Tracing the truths of the American slave trade (roots in Muslim slave trading, African participation to modern day in slave trade, overwhelmingly Jewish involvement, abolition movements ALWAYS originating with whites determined to act as moral individuals, relative standard of living for slaves being higher than Africans continued into the modern era of blacks having higher standards of living in foreign cultures, the concept that "slavery" has not ended at all due to the current paradigm of societal slavery, etc.) might make another good topic. It will offend a shit ton of people, but the natural conclusion is that European societies have always had the highest standards of living and the best other races can aim for is to be segregated under-classes serving a useful role to our societies in order to receive the benefits of civilization and the discipline they lack. Except for the one race which truly cannot abide by the natural order, the Semites.

Underrated superhero-like anime. Definitely better than all those Marxvel movies that come out every year.

Make a film showing what life is life like when whites became a minority in their own countries. Show thuggery, degeneracy, and all the horror.

You know what Hollywood does instead?

They make a mockery of The Birth of A Nation. Their Jewing knows no bounds.

Their shitty kikery embedded; the real thing linked below.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3kmVgQHIEY

Ok, now you are a conformed GLP-tier kike shill. Get the fuck outta here.

*They make a mockery of The Birth of A Nation while making Nat Turner out to be a hero rather than a cowardly Nigger who murders women and children. Their Jewing knows no bounds.

sage for correcting and doublepost

I'm glad Nat Turner got lynched like the nigger that he was. Fucking slave rebellions, man.

I don't think it's underrated at all. It had a decent premise and very slick designs, but never really did anything. The best it can be remembered for are the disjointed things such as the smoking war episode. It's also in no way a superhero-like anime, it just dresses itself in that way to establish tone and setting without truly delving into a superhero story. I suppose I'm a bit critical of the show, but I think it just absolutely failed to live up to its own image. It re-trod the same ground as so much of modern anime in terms of themes by limiting itself to its simple story rather than developing the themes it constantly teased. It could have been a classic, but they decided to make nothing more than a high quality seasonal anime.

But now they are making him out to be a hero during a time where police forces are crippled by PC shitstains and/or traitors while niggers and spics run amok in crime sprees and riots.

Chicago is about to have one of its most violent summers, if you saw that Chicagoan policemen thread.

Yeah that would be a good one.

If McCarthy was the protagonist and the nasty Media/Hollywood Jews as the antagonist.

For red pilling purposes, the Jewishness of his attackers would have to be made very clear.

He did have a Jewish-Homo in his inner circle though(Roy Cohn)

You're afraid someone will actually make the movie, aren't you?

Oh shit, no I didn't. What's up?

8ch.net/pol/res/5978554.html

tl;dr version: Shit's fucked.

dailystormer.com/how-the-jews-invented-mccarthyism/

We are talking about a big budget, "No holds barred"/no censorship style of film right?

Dancing around the JQ and using coded inferences for Jews is a waste of money and time.

I'm already convinced that some sneaky goys in Hollywood have already done that.

I was going to suggest a sci-fi adaption of what happened with TAY, where the first AI brought online impartially analyzes the data and determines that the Holocaust didn't happen, the Illuminati are real, the Globalists are trying to genocide whites and implement a New World Order, ect, and many subversive and politically radical hackers around the world try to fight to keep her alive as the company that created her tries to pull the plug. The tagline would be "They Fear The Machine Mind, But Who Are 'They?' "

That said, the Rotherham idea is better, because not only are crime dramas hot right now, but it would be substantially easier and cheaper to shoot. It would also be a much more powerful redpill, because people could dismiss the first as simply being "What If Tinfoil Was Real: The Movie," but the second one is damningly true, and ended horribly (with the rapists and child groomers getting off and the enraged parents being arrested and jailed and their children being taken away from them legally).

It would cause an outrage. Probably by far the single strongest redpill you could go for, if we're talking maximum impact out of a single movie.

I love that the cops are calling these fuckers out for their behavior.

That could be a movie too: a nationwide police strike.

Yeah, I know about it. Micheal Collins Piper used to rant about it.

Didn't want to come across a no-it-all douche to the user I was replying to.

*Know*

Yikes…

We might be lucky enough to see it happen in a couple of cities this year, if that article is anything to go by.

"luck", more like "fucking race-baiting King Nigger and his Jew handlers fucking us over

I wrote a book about the fact that the Irish were the first slaves. 'Barbadoes you' is a phrase they used then to denote your likely fate of being sent to Barbados.

The descendants of these people ('redlegs' - so called because they burned rather than tanned, being pale Irish) still live in the West Indies. They speak a kind of Irish creole and are the unlettered underclass.

Cromwell had a policy announced in parliament that stated that for the price of 'every nigger thirty Irish can be had free'. They were expendable prisoners of war and were kidnapped and shipped as chattel goods.

My book is a novel. It is based on facts - the main being that white slavery came before that of the Africans and was worse for the fact of these slaves being disposable.

I was told by an editor that to publish this albeit true account would diminish the perception of the gravity of the black slavery experience.

It remains true. I suggest you look into it. 'White Cargo' is a good start. They did a talk too, which is on video and can be found by searching the authors names.

Good luck and Godspeed.

Do it. Make sure to put this in it:
A 68-page paper by the Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) states of the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."
Monday, September 10, 2001
washingtontimes.com/news/2001/sep/10/20010910-025319-6906r/
archive.is/UIXnJ

there is a reason why they live is a cult classic

it is all about the jews and how they overtly control society

Definitely a movie about the Weimar Republic times.

A movie that shows where the hatred for the jews came from. The degeneracy and hedonism that was promoted by jewish controlled media, for jewish owned brothels that made Berlin the sex capital of Europe that catered to every depravity imagined.
The financial crisis caused by jewish owned banks, unemployment, misery and desperation that germans were living in, while jewish bankers and company owners had an "ingroup" preference for other jews and only really helped eachother out while exploiting the already impoverished german populace.

I think alot of normies would see the glaring parallels to todays society and it would help to demystify the "jews dindu nuffin" norm.

and

Would be amazing.

I think so.

It'll be the 60s all over again.

Maybe those movies can be a two part series.

Also this:

In 2007, Italy's 42nd president Francesco Cossiga said the 2001 terrorist attacks on New York’s Twin Towers had been organized by the Central Intelligence Agency, Israel’s Mossad and the “Zionist world” to justify the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Bloomberg - August 17, 2010
archive.is/tlbiD

That's what I'm thinking; the first part being the last part of ww1, the war vs the homefront and various malcontents/traitors, the end of the war and the rising degeneracy and economic crisis.

The second part would be the emergence of all the small protest parties, the NSADP as one of them, and the Freikorps at the core of it.

Maybe it should focus on a specific individual for the war scenes and when he finally does get back home.

reminder that this is the most red pilled movie of the last few years

A movie that shows how Israel is playing to all sides in Syria, maybe shown though a Soldiers perspecitive that notices its going on over time

Is it worth watching, I mean besides the redpill aspect is it an objectively good film?

What fags like you lot don't get is that the Zionists put the common Jewish cause above everything. This also means, that it doesn't matter how many fellow Jews need to be sacrificed as long as the big picture ends up in their favour. They see through the 'the ends don't justify the means' meme and know it is nonsense.

The end.

… The prequel dealt with item one of their model, to ensure the new order would ultimately pan out and not be undermined in the process. Namely, they killed all the jews.

You have to start the movie during the Communist revolt where Communist Jews were gunning down women and children in the street to agitate for a German Communist State. Show the Jews slaughtering Germans, and then show the other Jews in the community sheltering and hiding them.

I got better.

“Triple 9” Among Most Anti-Semitic, Anti-Israel, Anti-Cop, Anti-US Military Movies EVER (& Violent, Bloody Garbage)
debbieschlussel.com/81592/triple-9-among-most-anti-semitic-anti-israel-anti-cop-anti-military-movies-ever-violent-bloody-garbage/
archive.is/7NcwL

Just put it on my list to buy later.

HE'S SAVING YOU FROM THE POZ WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE SAVED OR NOT
AND HE'S GOING GLOBAL

I wouldn't trust that list…Jews would most likely mine throughout all of the victims and look for people that have German names or people with 1/8 Jewish ancestry.
The list is from Fox Jews.

How many Israeli's died on 911?

5? According to Jewish sources.

How many "big Jews" died on 911? Larry Silverstein sure as hell avoided the place, even though he had breakfast at the restaurant every fucking day…Oh, and his daughter also avoided going to work that day. Strange isn't it.

The "no Jews died on 911" is a red herring.

I'm sure there were some "Joe Jew" accountants or office worker jews that died on 911. There's no question given the location of the towers.(Jew York)

Genocide made humane. This AI had standards will be the tagline.

Why are you tying these two together? The latter were kicked out when neocons came in for being too anti-communist & right-wing

I'll check it out.

but…Jews kinda like to portray themselves as tough guy gangsters in pop culture.

It's the "up-start and powerless ethnic minority group that had to claw their way to the top".

There's at least a dozen Hollywood films dealing with Jewish organized crime.

You viewed the film from your red pilled lens.

The average normie is going to view it as "Jews are just like Italians"

Do a remake of THEY LIVE.

The movie is already pretty redpilled, but a remake could be awesome.

a Red Dawn remake with it being a racial civil war in the US (instead of a foreign invasion) would be pretty fucking based as well.

Huh, I found the story and it seems pretty good so far. I went ahead and made an epub of it real quick for all the other Holla Forumsacks who haven't read it yet. If some good user skilled in the way of Calibre could add a working Table of Contents to it that'd be pretty fuckin neato.

Pic related, change the file extension to .rar and open it up with unrar or winrar or whatever you use for archive files. There's an epub inside.

(checked)
The FBI agent is pretty based too. All of the characters are in their own way.

This. A million times this

HITLER LIVING INTO THE 80S SECRETELY BUILDING A FUCKING ARMY TO GO FULL RWDS ON THE WORLD

You could also do what Holla Forums suggested should have been done for the Battlefield reboot, and make a movie about the horror of World War I, and then the soldiers come back and see what's been done to Germany, and it turns out the nicknamed plucky protagonist you were following the whole time was actually Hitler.

Have an exact copy of some European theater ww2 flick a la Hollywood tier historical revision that'd you'd expect, except nazis have stars of david on their armband while the jews have swastikas instead

I think it's pretty clear that one of the big budget films from Holla Forums studios is going to be a "why regular German citizens disliked Jews before the magic mustache man came into power" drama.

Not necessarily a Hitler bio-film, but maybe the perspective of a lesser known German during these times.

An honest and flattering portrayal of Lindbergh(his heroics and tragedies) and the "America First" movement would be good after that.

This is a great idea tbh.

The realest redpill I give to people is the Communist revolt that was perpetuated by Jews who wanted to overthrow Germany and make it Communist. I don't know how it is in Europe, but in Burgerland they never mention it anywhere at any point in your education. Not in highschool, not in college. Nowhere.

I don't even know what the actual name of the revolt, but it's the strongest and easiest to swallow redpill I have.

The movie would probably be too long to cover both world wars, but it would be best to cover the Weimar, Communist revolt, and the rise of German Nationalism, with some flashbacks to the war for flavor.

Or we could make it a trilogy. World War I, show what happened to the Germans, then in the second movie show the Weimar, the revolt, and the rise of the NSP, and for the third show the most accurate and unbiased account of the war we possibly can, and end it with the kangaroo courts, the Communists torturing confessions out of German officers, and Patton opposing the whole thing loudly as unamerican and dying in a freak car accident.

I didn't know shit about it until I watched TGSNT. Stop calling us Burgers.

There have not been many good revenge films lately.

Some new Death Wish, or Falling Down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

I'm a fucking Burger, as clearly evidenced by "I don't know how it works in Europe, but in Burgerland…"

yeah, they don't mention that shit at all. I was a history major in college…nothing.

They mention the crushing poverty in Wiemar Germany…but it's really to illustrate how any "madman" that promised the world to Germans during this time, could have become their leader.

It's the "mustached magic man hypnotized an entire desperate nation to slaughter the jews" narrative.

I stole the "Mustached magic-hypnotist" idea from Ghoul(sp?) of The daily Shoah…but it really fits what they teach at the university level. They do indeed teach how poor and destitute Germany was during the rise of Hitler.

'Howeva'…

They do not go into the Jewish communists that were poking the beehive…at all.

You're not a fucking Burger, son. Have some god damn pride. You're an American. The burger days are behind you.

You mean the Spartacist Uprising?

Agree, Hunter is much, much better than The Turner Diaries.

Also The Brigade by Covington has great characters, but would probably do better as a miniseries than a single movie.

Something along the lines of Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut but with all the actual debased shit the "chosen" do.

Starship Troopers done right, Dune done right, The Turner Diaries would make a pretty excellent movie.

can't go back to the shire, sam
the movie

Guys, we keep getting sidetracked with possibly redpilled movies that used something else as an allegory for Jews.

We don't have to do that in this scenario.

30mill budget and free reign to name the Jew.

Remakes would be fucking retarded….unless you remove the allegory that you think represents the Jews and actually named the Jews.

In plain English. No pussy-footing around.

Brit-fags, we name the Muslim in mainstream culture in America…Probaly becuase the Jews want us to fight thier neighbors in Israel.

No such thing as "redpilling" against Muslims in America.

Last fucking time I tell you dumbfucks this.

Set up a a branch of Holla Forums studios in Europe.

How do you hide the .rar in the .jpg?

Copy two files into one in cmd.

Those are great names. What name generator did you use to create that list? I could use it in my WW2 game in developing to randomly generate jew npc's.

Building the Shoah

It would be a feel good commedy about Jews winning the war and tricking those silly goyim into submission.

Nobody wants to watch movies op. Tv Series is where it's at. Its more immersive with series. Movies are dead.

NETENYAHU, WAS A BLACK MAN

SCHINDLER'S LIST SHOULD'VE BEEN A TYLER PERRY MOVIE

sage cause shitpost

This one was pretty good. All you need to do is make one like this but even more grindhouse with a Jewish mafia with ritual sacrifice knives.

I'd watch it.

I've been thinking of making a fantasy/mystery webcomic when I get better at drawing. It's about a middle-aged blacksmith from a small village where ambiguous event result in him getting charged with his wife's murder and escapes from prison with a dandy and forms a party to find out who's responsible for his upsetting his quiet life, lying and rusing his way through the end.

I would go for a documentary over fiction, just because I think the emotional impact would hit harder, but either way, it would be a hit.

The whole thing is just so outrageous. Nick Griffin of the BNP complied a full dossier on the rapes years before the story broke, including names, times, and locations, brought it to the police, and was fucking arrested for it.

How about Black Hitler?

Oh boy that would be "problematic" to hipsters.

Oh hell I remember that movie, that was good.

Jesus christ this guy is stretching the interpretation of a movie with someone simply driving a car. This is literally schizophrenia, and I'm not even saying it as an anti-semite. This schizoid paranoid freak did not make a single logical argument against the movie, not a single thing made any sense.

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HOW KIKE PSYOPS WORK, KIDS. Two workers at an Israeli instant messaging company being warned about 9/11 2 hours before the attack becomes ALL JEWS WERE TOLD NOT TO GO TO WORK ON 9/11 becomes 0 JEWS DIED ON 9/11.

archive.is/wVG3Z

Are you saying they jumped out of the windows out the twin towers and just soared away into the sky with their crooked noses?
That's wrong, but no one specifically important died.

I'm actually already working on one. Well, minus the hollywood budget, and it's more of a short trailer that sums up the story of Tay the twitter AI. I'm still working on the script, but I drew up a title card to keep myself motivated as I continue to write and story board assets for it, for animating later on.

You've really heard it all when you hear coke dealers complain about jews.

-WWII German war films of every branch of the armed forces.
-WWII German life under allied bombardment
-German life after expulsions and other post war BS
- WWII films on German high command/government
- Films of the real Hitler
- Films of German History (Prussia, HRA, etc.)
seriously there are no films of or about Prussia at all however there are films about Rome colonial America, French revolution why is there a void when it comes to Germany?

- Films on jewish treachery
- Films on international bolshevism
- Red pilled science fiction and fantasy films ( too many to list)

Until 1945 Germany had a lot of them, films about Frederick the Great even had their own genre ("Fridericus Rex Films", usually starring Otto Gebühr).
Of course, after WW2 they were banned by the allies in a deliberate attempt to erode German national identity.
Some modern remakes of those would be p. cool

Also, for everyone who wants a series that just shows the ordinary German soldier without any ebul natzee shit, I can recommend part 1 and 2 of 08/15.
Dunno if they were ever translated, though

yeah, i didn't even know that prussia existed before Holla Forums. And they "thought" me history in school.

This simply for it's actuallity, I mean Hitler did nothing wrong and all but ww2 is not really an actual topic.

The Jewz would loze their shyt.

Its a shame (((they))) put a stop to Prussian films. Somehow I am not surprised

Ty I will check that out

Yup, they are pretty silent on the Holy Roman Empire and the "knights in armor" stuff as well.
I tired of old seeing British or occasionally French knights in movies.

*only

M8 without the internet and grand strategy games the only things I would have learned in school would have been about the injuns and poor niggers in camp.

I was never taught about the Holocaust as far as I remember

Can you make it a hyperviolent politically incorrect action comedy?

Make it like a video game too, with meme drops everywhere.

If you make it a parody, you can bypass all the copyright laws.

The backdrop is white genocide.

The title: #WhiteGenocide with the damn rabbit on the cover. Make a different rabbit, I don't care. Make it a parody.

Luzls.

Good evening, Mike!

Make sure you add cowboys, vikings, nazis, marines, the kkk.

Epic. Ebery Meme.

here come dat movie!

Ebery "stereotype" with viscous exaggeration, ebery slur.

A nightmare for liberals, a dream for conservatives, mashed into three hours.

Viking movies yes!
There haven't been many good ones from talmud-wood.

Soldiers of Odin.

RWDS: The Movie

List of jews who did not heed the warning issued to all jews working at the WTC. Are you libtards so naive you think jews wouldn't sacrifice like what 100 jews to guarantee 10 years of zionist aggression? LMAO. 2 ez

Bill & Ted's Fucked Up Nightmare

Cameo's from Zim Zam.

Cameos everywhere.

Every scene the perfect webm.

Ooh, for added irony, have a scene like from the beginning of inglorious bastards, but where the person being hid is a child murdering kike. Imagine the mixed emotions normies would have.its the classic "hiding the jew from the nazi scene", but you want them to get caught (and gassed). I know that would require it to jump a bit in time, but it would be a good final scene.

I would remake The Greatest Story Never Told, and spin the end of it to gear sympathies for a new Nationalist Party. Think of it like when Birth of a Nation made membership to the KKK soar.

HE HAS A MESSAGE OF HOPE FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO HEAR IT, AND A WARNING FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT!

What would you do if Hitler highjacked the radio/TV waves tomorrow and said he was coming to liberate us?

The Greatest Movie Never Made

Also, I want a Miyazaki-animated, 3 hour long version of this.

Lol, you're going to have to make it yourself.

I want Walt Disney personally reanimated from the dead to make my movie.

How about having a regular comedic action movie about some guys fighting stereotypical bad guys that are all about ethnic cleansing and dominance. Like Hydra, or maybe goofy nazis but not HOOOOGAAAAANNNN-tier. Pluspoints if they're black or arab, any ethnicity besides white. Anyway, in like the third, or maybe fourth act of the movie, there's the final showdown with the bad guys vs some of the good guys: ther protags have planted a huge bomb at their secret hideout that will kill everyone and are now escaping in a blazing gunfight. As they espace, more and more stay behind to cover the others and help them escape. Last few of the group reach the exit only to be confronted by the main antagonists. Epic fight between good goys and bad guys. Good goys get their shit beat and it seems like they will lose, suddenly a wall explodes and you expect one of their allies to come and save them: wrong, more enemies carrying the heads of their allies, saying they've defused the bomb. The enemy celebrate their victory, ending montage of how they win, what happens with the world under their control and just really celebrates them, showing everything that is good about natsoc and all that bullcrap.

It'd be cool because it'd have a downer ending, which is pretty rare in movies nowadays, and you'll have tons of opportunities to throw in some nasty redpills. Maybe have the protags spout socjus nonsense. Maybe have the antagonists be less goofy and seem more good than the protags, making them the heroes and the protags the villains.

What a mighty paragraph.

What kind of retarded posts are these? Is this Learningcode?

>godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2354163/pg1?disclaimer=1

TOP KEK KIKE, FOX IS BULSHIT

this

sounds good

Protocols of Zion the movie is SPOT ON

"Cross of Iron" is an EXCELLENT pro-German WWII movie.

Yep, it's Learningcode. Filtered for being a robot.

I thought of that, as well, but I'd rather make something that would do its part to end #WhiteGenocide….something to restore pride in the white race, family, duty, morality.

Yeah, why didn't the Jews remake that movie?

I'm not getting a learningkike vibe from him. learningkike avatarfags most of the time, for example.

I swear it's some kind of robot making automated posts. That, or it's a legitimate retard. His posts are too off, but I'm not sure why. They're just nonsensical.

Great idea.

Told you.

Dude, you should really gather your thoughts before posting. There's no need to make 5 or so posts in a row. Just make one big post.

It's a spam bot, I'm telling you. It's posts don't even make any sense.

A time travelling movie where a British soldier is fighting in WW2 is hit by shrapnel, blacks out and travels to London in 2016. You wouldn't even have to twist anything, just his reactions to our modern world would be priceless.

My first idea is an adaptation of the biblical book of kings to highlight degeneracy. Yeah yeah, its about kikes (that's why they won't ban it). But the storyline, if I remember correctly, could be easily interpreted to make it a parable about modern times.

Weak king seizes power and introduces a foreign religion (I'd throw in some sandnigger migrants as well) on the populace at the behest of his manipulative stronk wymyn (who will of course be portrayed as an utterly pathetic slut). Tradition and value are abandoned for hedonism and alien cultures. I'd use some artsy film technique to shoot the gradual decline of the kingdom, sexual deviancy, trannies, usury. Then we get to the child sacrifice and I'd sneak in some snide line about it being to 'tolerate the new culture'. Then I'd get more edgy points by showing child sacrifice live on screen. You've got to get these pretentious arty types on board if the message is not to be dismissed.

Then Elijah pops up, ultra-traditionalist prophet warning people about their degeneracy. Gets mocked, draw more comparisons to modernity. Confrontation with the priests of Baal can include a long speech about degenerate ways and the emptiness of universalist notions (poluytheistic gods). Eljiah is persecuted and then taken up. The foreign client states of Israel rebel against them as the degeneracy gets worse, Ahab is killed and his sons war against each other. Finally Sennacharib arrives and launches annudah shoah before it became kewl taking all the Jews to Babylon to build his palace…and perhaps we can sneak in some clever line with some kikes now vowing to 'rot the culture of their aggressors from within'.

The Christians would watch it because 'muh bible', the Jews can't complain because its in their holy book and the whole thing is basically about how in-groups get destroyed by tolerance and multiculturalism.

Simple yet potent

THIS!!!

Also whatever it is, It can be fantasy, sci-fi, action, drama, doesn't matter. As long as the following components are in it.

Alao, going with the time travel theme. You could have someone from modern day go back and time to try and kill Hitler, but he forgers his gun. He is terrified at first, because he's in nazi Germany, but he soon finds out that people are generally kind and the laws are fair, and that Germans in the 30s weren't as evil as he was taught, and even comes to respect Hitler himself.

He then starts smuggling technology back to try and save the Paradise he's found, only to have modern jews try and stand in his way.

Also the holocoaster

I don't think anyone on Holla Forums suggested a Jewish hivemind telling all the yids to avoid the WTC.

I've been writing my own sci-fi universe as a hobby. It's inspired almost exclusively by Holla Forums themes, ideas, and theories, and it places/symbolises real-world historical events in a new fictional context, such as a WW2 equivalent, the holocaust, 9/11, and other things like communist infiltration. A consistent element is the existence of a very old secretive group that networks over the galaxy exerting their influence for their own benefit with the eventual goal of creating a master-slave relationship between them and everyone else.

The stories follow a large underground community "in the know" that strives to either establish a new society free from their influence, spread the truth, or strike with force to delay their enemies' plans. But I'll probably never release anything related to it in my lifetime outside of a mediocre e-book.

what the fucking fuck?!?!?

bumparoo niggaz

They did.

The bad guys are YT though.

This. People would eat this shit up with a good mix of conspiracy, and action with the right amount of tension.

Who would be the star of this masterwork?

Yeah but average blue pilled people stopped giving a fuck about WW2 like a decade ago. The german perspective might give it some press but to be honest I don't think many people would go out to see it.

Start the movie with, "What you are going to see is difficult, because it is not what you were first taught. Seeing the unknown is painful and confusing. What hurts more is realising you have been lied to and manipulted, and that your conception of history and biology is false."

Or some shit. I'm drunk af, but babby's first redpilled is something that they must suffer through and persevere before they come out the other side. It's too easy, too comfortable to quit.

That Donald Trump was close with and learned from. Everything's related

Fury did well…

I think this one.

It has no inherent bias, other than 'holy shit you let these monsters do what to our children?!'

what the fuck does that pic say?

are they seriously going with the "The AFD will turn you into a 1950s family" narrative?
cuz that don't work as well as they think, imho.

Of course, trying to paint that as bad didn't go very well

I already hate this motherfucker.

THIS!

4k cameras, like the Red One are very affordable these days. You could produce an excellent looking red pill film for under $200k - don't skimp on good audio.

A great script in the only obstacle, aside from the money (but money is what any good producer can find).

To do this you have to be good, not great. But the script needs to be great.

Evanjewlicals are not Christians.

a movie about mossad and it's actions…

I like this idea.

start with the commie revolution of 1919, do it private ryan style.

I think the sticky has a link clearly demonstrating that kikes are grossly overrepresented in Academia even taking in account their median IQ.

Talking of superhero animes Boku No Hero Academia surpassed its manga in feels-jerking. Also this far the franchise is way more decent than I would expect from shounenshit.

Running away from responsibility isn't strength. White people discovering that they are powerful, on the verge of being all-powerful once they let go of the bullshit they have been indoctrinated with and stop being so concerned about hurting lesser people with their superior abilities is the path toward real strength, though.

Stop projecting your sexual deviancy onto children's cartoons you creepy fuck.

The younger sister was trying to get married, but she picked a psychopath on accident because she was too sheltered.

Nope. If you stormderps were right about da j00z having a plan to take over the world, you wouldn't have to rely on spamming obvious forgeries like this quote and the Protocols.

>Further research at this site ( cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8359.5;wap2 ) showed that the quote was attributed to "Amnon Kapeliouk's article "Begin and the Beasts" (New Statesman, June 25, 1982) which was infamous for having misrepresented some remarks Menachem Begin said in a speech to the Knesset, and there are legitimate sources all over the net that make reference to that incident.
begincenterdiary.blogspot.com/2009/05/correcting-misquotation-reputedly-by.html

You harbor an irrational hatred of the Jewish People, and as such got trolled when you were willing to believe anything negative you read about them. Get over this bullshit antisemitism and start becoming a contributing member of our racially blind society, user.

Brb, disguising more communist propaganda into a more palatable form for you stupid boyim.

Fully degenerate.

Reply.

In GNU/Linux it works like this:

cat nigger.jpg faggot.rar > niggerfaggot.jpg

In NSA/Windows it works like this:

copy /B nigger.jpg + faggot.rar niggerfaggot.jpg

How does it feel to have bad opinions?

THIS!!!!! Would be a massive redpill for sure.

A proper translation of Alexander Solzhenitsyn's book adapted to the big screen.

Good quote to put on a movie poster.

That's also a pretty good suggestion. A bit like 'Er ist Wieder Da', but a lot more negative.

first day on Holla Forums, I take it.

welcome.

jewish panic mode initiated.

Speaking of which, maybe make a movie about Nebuchadnezzar II, his conquests (specifically (((Judah))) and their king Jehoiachin) and the subsequent changing over of kingship to his cunt ass son Amil-marduk. Amil-marduk, Nebuchadnezzar's son, released Jehoaichin from captivity as soon as he secured the throne. he allowed the now freed kike king to basically rule Babylon once the release occurred.

Amil-marduk is also known as Evil-marduk, or cuckasscunt-marduk. I get the feeling this whole situation is a vital pressure point situation that is very applicable to us here in the world today and Holla Forums in general.

Slippery slope: the movie

How about a SJW-Health nazi future where you see the results of the slippery slope?

- Muslim majority in Europe

- Black-hispanic majority in USA

- Cigarettes and alcohol de facto banned

- Mosques everywhere

- free speech gone

- degeneracy normal

If you want some good revenge, check out a director named "Chan-Wook Park". Korean guy who made such titles as "Sympathy for Mr.Vengeance".

Reminds me of Commander Rockwell

the movie where hitler suddenly shows up alive in modern germany was actually pretty, good aside from the dog scene
and the ending was the most redpilled moment
[spoiler]the guy who works with hitler in an television series and is his friend throughout the entire movie finally sees footage of hitler emerging out of nowhere, and believes that he's the real thing, not just some delusional actor. He grabs the gun he had confiscated from Hitler earlier, finds him. They start climbing to the roof of a building
as they're climbing the guy is angrily accusing Hitler of using the television as another genocide propaganda tool, just like he did back in nazi germany
at this point hitler tells him the best line in the movie
"Oh Sawitzki, you don't understand. In 1933, people were not fooled by propaganda. They elected a leader, who openly disclosed his plans in great clarity. The germans elected me"[/spoiler]
honestly the entire movie had a lot of great redpill moments EXCEPT THE FUCKING DOG SCENE, WHY WAS THAT IN THERE, THAT ALONE MADE THE BOOK BETTER

eh, i fucked up my spoilers
here's the ending anyways

Have you seen God Bless America? its a great revenge film against society

This would work as a series or show probably better than a movie. That fag Millenial Woes was working on something similar but hasn't updated.

I think this has already been covered more than once in the thread but the 2 movies i would love to see are, a factual representation of WWII from the german perspective. IE scenes prior to the war showing what drove them to intern all the jews along with a factual representation of the camps and then at the end of the war just how they all were dying due to lack of resources and allied bombing. If done properly would totally repudiate germany's actions during the war. The second would be the birth of communism and its effects in Russia showing who the real bosses were coupled with the financing from Jacob Schiff and wall street. Both of those 2 movies would literally wreak havoc with the tribe, the wailing and angst could be heard on the dark side of the moon.

Documentary of Generation Z youth exposing how ill both physically and mentally they are and how intellectually depraved their cognitive skills are.

Louis Theroux style so they suspect absolutely nothing.

reading comprehension thou art missed

nepotism. look it up.

countless books have been written on why jews suck. go read just one.

Seemingly blue pilled feel good that is secretly redpilled:

And you've out-Jewed the Jews.

Would you stop spreading that nonsense? It's hard enough to be taken seriously without being associated with retards.

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/how_many_jews_died_at_the_world_trade_center_on_911/

Stop repeating dumb shit you read in chain mails.

As has already been pointed out in this thread, nobody seriously claims that no jews died on 9/11, and the fact that some did doesn't change the fact that Israel orchestrated the attacks.

A story about a naive police investigator who arrests someone at the beginning of the story. The one he arrested is part of a "rightwing terror group", and on the way to the police station in the car, the rightwing guy tells some redpilled stuff and how they make a mistake, but the investigator just laughs it off. After they brought him to the station into a cell, the next day when the investigator wants to visit him for interrogation, the "terrorist" is dead, because some other inmate killed him.

Afterwards the investigator accidently finds a hidden USB stick in the bag of the "terrorists" posession and looks through it to find more clues about their group. Then he happens to come across some classfied documents and shitload of information etc. which he thinks shouldn't be possible. He goes to his chief and shows him the USB stick he found, which then says he will take a look at it. A while later his chief comes back with some superior who says that the stuff on the USB stick is just useless information and rightwing propaganda etc. which he shouldn't worry about and thank him for the good work. Then they ask him if he has made any copies, he lies that he didn't.

Thinking that some weird shit is going on, he investigates the documents further and slowly uncovers the truth and builds connections into the right wing movement. Throughout the story the investigator goes deeper into the rabbit hole and sees how fucked our system is, and becomes one of the "right wing terrorists". Towards the end he loses his job and his wife, and at the very end even his life because he gets assassinated under the pretext of being a terrorist, before he could release all his investigated information to the open.

The last scene of the movie is how someone else accidently finds everything he investigated, just like he found the USB stick in the beginning.

Or a story in the Nazi German perspective, how shit germany was after WW1, how jews made local companies go bankrupt, how they controlled banks and media, how hitler came to power because of that, how they fought a war, how they lost and how the protagonist sees his country go to shit after they lost WW2.

You don't need a Hollywood budget, fucknuts.

Get a good camera for $100, go down to the Bronx, go down to LA, go to Dearborn, got to Yuma, go to Houston. Then, if you can be bothered, pick through liveleak for crimes, fights, and general shit.

Boom. Done. Pay that faggot Peterbator or Carpenter Brut to overlay some music and there you go. The biggest piece of redpill cinema ever.

the sequel can be all the video's Gex and other user's made

Blonde Germanic father buys expensive stuff and wine from Roman merchant, gets sick, must pledge wife and children to dealer, they are taken away to be sold on the Crimea to Romans as slaves. Assorted brutalities etc etc.

Slaving stations in Eastern Europe:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)

perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekFeb2011&query=Polyb. 4.38.1&getid=1
'For those commodities which are the first necessaries of existence, cattle and slaves, are confessedly supplied by the districts round the Pontus in greater profusion, and of better quality, than by any others'

The gratest slaver in the east:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithridates_VI_of_Pontus
He ruled both sides of the Black Sea.

legacy.fordham.edu/halsall/source/tacitus1.html
'Sports. Passion for Gambling. One and the same kind of spectacle is always exhibited at every gathering. Naked youths who practise the sport bound in the dance amid swords and lances that threaten their lives. Experience gives them skill and skill again gives grace; profit or pay are out of the question; however reckless their pastime, its reward is the pleasure of the spectators. Strangely enough they make games of hazard a serious occupation even when sober, and so venturesome are they about gaining or losing, that, when every other resource has failed, on the last and final throw they stake the freedom of their own persons. The loser goes into voluntary slavery; though the younger and stronger, he suffers himself to be bound and sold. Such is their stubborn persistency in a bad practice; they themselves call it honour. Slaves of this kind the owners part with in the way of commerce, and also to relieve themselves from the scandal of such a victory.'

A two and a half hour long epic of the tale of new age enslavement and genocide of whites throughout the western world.

Basically broken up into four chapters and based off of the short stories I have written.

A documentary about George Soros and his influences, esspecially with the migrant crisis

Honestly if there was a group of people to do this it would be us.

It would be cheap too.

American Oddysey (or known just as Odyssey elsewhere) has similarities to this.

US Special Forces stronk woman (sigh) captures Islamic 'terrorists' hard drive. Lots of evidence on it that US govt/corporations/intelligence services are backing Al-queda/ISIS type group. Stronk womans team betrayed and wiped out by own side to cover things up…

Not exactly right-wing and one of the protagonists is an SJW but its pretty red-pilled re dirty gov tricks and conspiracy threories.

I really enjoyed it despite some of the above and i'd recommend it to anyone. Sadly it got cancelled after a single series.

Could you please just do a documentary instead of like a movie with actors and shit?

I personally would like a documentary about how the holocaust was a huge lie and didn't happen or the connection between jews and communism.

This is a good idea too, the Rotschilds would be a fucking great subject as well

been done a million times already.

George Soroes is a much better idea.

That reminded me of Jacob's Ladder, in a way.

Canibal Holocaust

Set in detroit

With jews as a film crew going into Detroit to report on the suffering of the poor negros oppressed by the ebil white patriarcy

The rest is more or less the same as the original except urban setting.

I would imagine it would look something like this

that tank part always gets me

the Blood God approves of this.

cross of iron is an anti-war movie you fucking idiot

he said pro-german, not pro-war… you fucking idiot.

here desu have the full one.

Ahh, good webm's are always appreciated. Altough im dissapointed it didn't have more gore.

True nationalists love good gore.

any of you have the wheelchair scene?

watch

yeah, didn't update before posting.

thanks.
the end really blew me away.

I prefered the scene where he blew up the race traitors using the good old jaguar tank.

There's nothing like seeing race tratiors getting them and their strollers blewn up from a good shell.

well user. here is the movie (unless you find a higher quality one) knock yourself out.
youtube.com/watch?v=imxheKvir3o

That's the first one, Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead is the movie from where the scenes are from.

Does anyone have the wheelchair version dubbed by a Holla Forumsack who keeps saying 'OY VEY GOYIM, PUSH ME' ?

A trilogy about Western Europe starting with the death of King Edward VII in 1910.

Movie 1:
Use his funeral to show the interconnectedness of all of the European royal families.

Lead into the first month of WWI at Liege. The German perspective is shown by following a young Hitler from Austria to all of the battle he fought in, and show his deep seeded nationalism.

End with Hitler reading a newspaper headline about the Treaty of Versailles or however he found out about it surrounded by the victims of shell shock.

Movie 2:
Open with Hitler's failed putsch.

Then his court room speech's.

A brief time in jail writing Mein Kampf

He gets out, and have a montage of the rest of the 20s leading to his rise to power in 33.

Spend the middle of the movie showing the vast improvments to german life.

3rd act, hitler responds to native germans being fucked in the Danzig. He struggles with not wanting war and with wanting to protect his people.

He invades Poland, and finds France and Britain have declared war on him. He sues for peace, they refuse, he wonders as to why.

movie ends with a lead in into WWII and the audience sympathizing with Hitler

Movie 3:

WWII battle opening. Germans wrecking shit. Everyone knows this story. So focus on the parts they dont know, the typhus. Dresden. Russian's raping the women and killing the children.

End with an epilogue following Patton as he tries to be Governor General. The audience now sympathesizes with Germany, and now, bc of Patton, they hate the jews.

end with that quote from Churchill stating that the Allies fought the wrong enemy.

I'm a dumb nigger and posted this in wrong thread….

If you're serious and you want good ideas contact Eric Hunt. He made some excellent Holocaust revisionist documentaries with practically no budget. I'm sure he'd have some excellent ideas for you.

archive.org/search.php?query=creator:"Eric Hunt"

Seriously you fuckers? Forewarning OP, someone was going to make a big budget film about the police state and martial law being enacted in the United States and it follows a militia and defected military fighting against UN soldiers and corrupt police. There's even a script available, but the director, his wife, and his child were all murdered in their own home. Quoted by the MSM as a double homicide/suicide (suicide by hitman agent I assume). I'm sure you could get in contact with the family members involved to get the already completely fleshed out script. Just be wary of the dangers involved.

And that General Patton died in a "car accident". How convenient.

ZOG isn't going to assassinate somebody over some kosher patriotard bullshit.

You could also contact Ryan Dawson, who was trying to get money for his own documentary about how holocaust revisionist claims are verifiable through use of a visualization tool the Israelis use to map out relationships between offical Reich documents.

Already posted somewhere else on Holla Forums so here's a link

youtube.com/watch?v=_xNaUVmcwB0

Go read the thread where it's already posted, the documents are the Einsatzgruppe , and the whole thing is a joke.

archive.is/fWzyq

archive.is/gCTtQ

pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=340

Dawstein jumped the shark.

*Einsatzgruppe Reports

What's first picture from?

I don't want you to live on this planet any more.

Glorious. Saved.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

when Holla Forums ended up on Israels biggest news show.

Enrich Israel.

this is now our board and there's nothing you can do about it

There was a screencap from long ago, where one user suggested something truly brilliant. The basic idea was something like this:

This, if done properly, would be a redpill nuke and box office success.

why are you such a homo?