Stalker Hun

It's been a while since the last thread because there hasn't been any development in the C department. He's doing his thing with his family and stuff. No activity on his dating profile for over a month now, even though he has unread messages. His location in the profile still says where he was when he was outside the country.

The reason I'm making a thread is this: I'm might become a millionaire. in my currency. Won't be a millionaire in American dollars, but still. It ain't "Zimbabwe millionaire", either, smartass.

My dad died, right? We're selling the house and cars, and we're selling the other house he was renting. This alone will make the bulk on the inheritance. There's also some money in the bank (not much), and years ago he bought stocks in our names (no idea what companies). There's also some source of income he and my uncles used to get some money out of (not much), and now that he's gone, we get a piece of that, too. Add to that that I already have two small sources of income ($1300 a month).

After this whole exchange program thing, I'm gonna return home to a lot of money to my name after all the legal stuff has been said and done.

I'm just thinking of all the possibilities. I can rent an apartment in my uni's city (since that is where I'll get my training and work after graduating), and get to call it my own and not have to visit my family or be anywhere near them. I get to have a place to invite twinks/traps over to and get them to suck me off/ride my dick for some cash. C would see me as a self-sufficient man. I can travel to places I've never been to on my own. I can dress better, buy some expensive clothing. I could make my place really nice to hang out in and invite C over for games and movies.

You might think that I'd be blowing my money away, but I'm actually very careful with money. I currently have around $5300 and no debts, double what I had two years ago, and 40 times what I had before I started uni.

I think I'm just setting myself up to be disappointed, aren't I? I'm always hopeful like this.

What would you do with the money if you were in my situation, anons?

See a shrink

Nigga, this is kind of embarassing. You have better skills and economic smarts than a lot of people, myself included, and you're still obsessed with this one loser.

Do all of this, especially the twinks/traps, and live your life, enjoy yourself . Forget about C, you need to get these blues out of your system with some other guy(s).

Are you doing ok emotionally? Last thread it honestly seemed like you took your dad's death pretty damn well all things considered. Make sure your family doesn't try to Jew you out of your money because it sounds like (from what I remember) that some of them are certified pieces of shit.

On a related note, does anyone else think that sociopaths like OP here are a danger to society and should be euthanized?

There should systems in place to actively screen for this kind of disturbed behavior rather than waiting for OP to kidnap whomever they're obsessed with at the time and keep them locked in a basement and eventually be found out.

Planning on doing so in the US. They have counseling in the host uni.

The reason I took it well is because I feel nothing for him. In fact, I feel nothing for no one. I do not say this with pride; this has been a crippling factor for me in becoming a normal person. Almost every year since 2005 some devastating shit happened in my life, but it never bothered me. 5 deaths, cancer, divorce… all the same.
I've had crushes on girls in my life, sure, but that wasn't love. One of them being my own cousin, whom I only see once a year around the summer. I wanted pics of her, so I had to practice stuff like online stalking and candid videos to get some material of her. I found someone who looked cute in uni that made me question my sexuality, so I started stalking him as practice for when I see her again. I got good at it, and I developed a crush for him, too, but not the same kind of crush I've had for my cousin, which was longer. But I didn't see her that summer; she didn't come home. So now C took center stage in my life. I kept doing it. I did so well that I ended up in the same class as him first semester after summer. Here's the game-changer: I became friends with him. I got to know him, and as I got to hang out more with him, I started changing and becoming more of a normal person. I had people to hang out with, I went out a lot, I started LIKING socializing and felt good after I running into someone I knew, all to the point I hated just sitting in my room doing nothing, which used to be what I looked forward to. And the way he treated me, I felt like I mattered to someone. My family always said that I matter to them but it all felt like lies because of their actions. But he actually made me feel so, with the way he treated me without even using words like they did. I wanted that in my life, so I fell in love with him, actual love that I felt, and I want him in my life.
I haven't come across anyone as unique as him in such a good way, inside and out. There's definitely people like him out there that I could be with instead, but he's the one I share memories with, and he's the one I want.

My immediate family are pieces of shit, but they wouldn't steal money from each other. If there's someone I'd have to watch out for, it'd be my father's widow, but we got uncles from both my father and mother's side involved to make sure everything goes by the book, so I don't think I have to worry about her.

I do.

I'd never do this to C. NEVER. But I do have some people in mind.

To sum up: I want to feel normal and that I matter like that again, and stay that way.

Jesus OP. You really know how to get to a guy. I'm sorry I called him a loser, but he just makes you suffer so much and from the other posts it seems like things aren't going to well between you guys, and like he wants to put distance between you two.

You did mention C is gay or at least interested in men, but that's not always enough. Do you really think that if you become materially successful C will love you? What if you could do for him something that would mean a lot, maybe as much as it meant for you for him to come back into your life during your father's death and all that?

I went to Insta and saw that he liked a pic of a girl. I knew immediately that that means he's back on the dating site. I checked and it's true. He sent lots of messages.

It's okay, you were just concerned about me.
And he's made me happy a thousandfold.
Love isn't smooth sailing; there is always pain in the way.

No. It helps my case a lot, but it won't make him love me. Love isn't about money or material things, but not having them does hurt.

Can't think of anything, really.

OH MY GOD AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I uploaded a random Snap yesterday and C messaged me about it!!!!
THIS IS A FUCKING FIRST

Bump with a little story:

The first sign that I might become a stalker was actually back in first grade. The sign wasn't actually about stalking itself, but close.

There was this kid in second grade who was known for being a troublemaker. I never interacted with him before, but I notice him when he's around. Because I noticed him, I learned stuff about him. His name and his class were two things I recall that I knew at least.

One time I did cross paths with him. We were playing, and we didn't introduce ourselves. He started getting rough a bit, and for some reason I started telling him what I know about him.

He was surprised. "How do you know that?", he said. And I liked that reaction from him. It was like a magic trick: I present him with something (in this case info about himself), and he's astonished and starts wondering how I did that. And also like a magic trick, it loses its awe-factor when you start to explain how you did it.

And that was the first sign. I don't recall any signs like this up until high school when I started online stalking a qt teacher (and learned the basics of online stalking).

Fuck, meant to italicize, not spoiler.

boom

uppu

Bump before sleep

wait who are you stalking and why?
A non passable transsexual or what? im confused. Please some one give me the details on this.

OP you giant faggot I'm not going to tell you to give up on C because at this point it's obvious you're not listening. I just want to know why you're pretending to want advice.

nah, stalking is harmless fun as long as the stalker doesn't get dangerous

I've been worried you stopped making these when Holla Forums was bombarded with spam and board was reduced to like 2 pages and shit. Good to see you're doing well, OP.
Also, I did take a snap of that last thread… not sure why (I did promise not to post it; and I haven't). In any case, if you want, I can post it for the new anons. But I guess even if you wanted to share information in this way, there's not that much relevant stuff. Just about your dad's funeral and so on.

I have no idea.

What snap?

IIRC, he's a guy, sometimes with somewhat feminine mannerisms, and not exactly a macho man figure, but definitely not a transsexual or a trap or what have you.
Maybe twink would work to describe OP's love interest, but wait for him to fill you in more.

Don't get so excited, you will only feel sadness and remorse when he doesn't write you anything else for weeks now. Trust me, I know.

Well, I'm not looking for relationship/dating advice since most people here are kv (I'm no different). The advice I'm looking for is what to do with the money.
Also, I really just want someone to tell all this to. Holding it in isn't good.

I didn't make any threads because nothing really happened up until now. Still, things are quiet now.

Just some Snap of something that was on tv.

Don't I know that.

I'll be back in a few hours to explain.

woah, page 6 already?

and again after less than hour? is Holla Forums not dead anymore or what's going on here. . .

I've been stalking this qt guy for over a year now. Not a tranny nor a trap; just a really cute-looking guy.
I always suspected he was gay or bi, but I only found out for sure a few months ago.

You can find one part of the story here
A lot of good things actually happened in my life because I started stalking and developing an interest for him. I started going to the gym, going out more, making friends, being social, getting better grades, making more money (I got myself sponsored by a company that I thought he was sponsored by, and now they give me a small monthly salary), feeling better emotionally and mentally, and generally just doing things normal people do.
I became friends with him over half a year ago.

I learned lots of stuff regarding stalking. How to do it, how to get info, when to do it, and lots of other things.

It's been a real roller-coaster for me.

Holla Forums, I've been thinking: I'm going out of the country for this exchange program, and I know how to get people's secrets, like when I found out T and C were actually bi. Even found out how much one of my professors makes a month.
What if I do the same with the people there? Like professors and students, finding out if any have a dirty secret like being a pedophile or a child molester or a rapist, and then blackmailing them and getting them to work for me.
You see, I wouldn't blackmail unless I was absolutely sure about their secret.
I sure as shit won't be some kind of mob boss, but I'd have some power.

I just opened his dating profile's messages again.
He had a long conversation with a girl, he told her that he waxed his armpits before.

He's having a normal conversation with her, but he's not as forward with her as he is with men. She literally told him over and over again that she wants to kiss him and that he looks good in one of his pictures, yet he only asked her once if she's single, and he didn't get an answer to that. They mostly talked about movies and shows and books.

In one conversation with a guy (ugly motherfucker with a fat belly), in the first few lines he asks for a pic of his ass, and then proceeds to ask him if anyone has ever been in there.

This is a common theme in his conversations: Forward and sexual with men, casual with women.

This makes me wonder: If he's leaning more towards men, why is he talking to women and trying to initiate conversations with them?

And I still don't know for sure if he's ever been with a man.

Commission 100 pics of Kiyttani, Ba*i and stuff.

All full color and most NSFW.

no u

That would be going too far.
If you do that, you'd best learn to stop saying that

1) Because leaning towards men doesn't mean not liking women at all.
2) Because he won't have his balls cut off for being with women, so pursuing those relationships is more worth it (or at least oes not assume moving out of your country, so arguably it's simper) in the long run.
3) Maybe men in general are more horny and direct when it comes to fucking and don't tend to act like gentle little flowers, like they are the prize you need to earn. So just because he asks for a guy's ass might not mean h leans more towards men.

Btw, was there any indcation before that he was a a switch (or a bottom)? Asking for ass instead of cock does not bode well for you if you primarily don't want him in your BP (which if I remember, you'd rather get inside his).

Stop saying what?

I know that, I'm bi. But he's trying to hook up with men and not putting the same kind of effort into hooking up with women. So why initiate conversations with them at all?

Not exactly… premarital and extra-marital relationships are against the law here, too.
Lots of gays have relationships here, and they get away with it easily by simply staying quiet. Hell, I've had two VERY faggy looking guys in my highschool, who also acted WAY more feminine than C. And since no one had any proof that they were in a relationship or anything of the sort, nothing could be done.
Yeah, he asked for dick pics before and also sent ass pics (which I posted in previous threads). I took screenshots of some conversations, and I'll look for them now. So he seems to be a switch.

wew

reeeeeee

Can't remember if this was posted 4 days ago or if it's just another copypasta.

It's real, fam.
Read

bah

Eh macarena

hoop

go go stalker bump

C changed his dating profile pic to the one that the girl said was cute.
He doesn't even know what that girl looks like; she's using some cute girl photo off the internet and hasn't sent her own pic.

The part I quoted below, which implies you want to be a normal person (or morre normal).

Damn. I guess moving out of the country is one of the things you can definitely do with the money. Sooner or later. I guess you don't need me to tell you that.

Ah, I see, so much the better.

It's not a copypasta. Unless someone is impersonating OP ofc, that could always happen.

ererere

Give us an update then OP. Whats the haps with C and his return to the online dating scene?

Are you finally going to let us in on where you live? It sounds non-western but I can't place it. Is it India (or something like India, you know. Nobody says "Nepal!" ever but its there too.)

See
Nope.
Yup.
Kinda.

wew rad

hemp

uppah

ccccccc

urgh

Nepal or Bangladesh then I guess. I guess in Pakistan they would honor kill you, but then again I saw this documentary about can drivers there and their insatiable lust for homeless boys and how nobody gives a shit that they fuck them for money so, you know. I'm deceived by western propaganda I guess.

Tell me more shit about your life. Whatever you want.

Well, what do you already know about me?
Also, it would make it easier for me if you specify something for me to tell you about.

Pretty sure there's two stalker anons, but you're both faggots since you're stalking a fucking guy.

I haven't been on here in roughly two weeks, but I still find threads by you faggots. Why can't you just stalk a woman? I don't know why faggots congregate on imageboards, but I'm ready to leave.

On a side note, if you get a bunch of money, you should use it to buy a rope and hang yourself with it

Who's the other goy?
Men are actually "accessible" for me. Women are not.
Even if it weren't the case, I'd still stalk him. See here
Because once someone makes a thread, its OP is always a faggot :^)
Too quiet. Doesn't make an impact in other people's lives nor make them remember me. How about a murder-suicide? Slitting my own throat? Jumping off a building? There seems to be a lot better ways to do it.

where's the rum?

beep

Not that user but how is your fapping situation?

Practically every day.
A few weeks ago I went back to uni because I had something to do outside it, and of course I stayed in my own room.
In the last night, one hour before I was leaving back to my city, I entered C's room through the window and fapped on his bed. Though, it didn't feel satisfying like the previous times.
Maybe I'm fapping too much.

Heh, you went from zero to like two to three times my own pace.
But once a day seeems alright. Some people are way worse.

Used to do it 2 or 3 times, but I'm getting too lazy and too busy at the same time and only do once.
It's never shots; only drips.

I think that's not uncommon but still, shame, dripping seems not as satisfying (even though it feels the same I suppose).

heh

Anyone know any popular normie music?

Since this post, I have made a playlist with 74 songs, and going strong.

124 now.

I've stopped at 124.
Any black song suggestions? I want something that is suitable to play in the gym.

Fuck leg day, mang.

So what sort of music have you compiled, OP? Do you consider it normie music?

Pop, rap, and trap. Just the most watched songs or their remixes.

That's normie shit. Not shit because it's normie, shit because it's shit. Be ashamed.
For trap I am too much of a musically undeducated redneck to know what it is. The wikipedia sample doesn't sound too bad I suppose.

I'm sorry, user, but I'm trying to stay clear of anons' opinions and advices as much as possible, especially the ones that are based on hate. Hating too much is what dug me deeper into my hole in the first place. I want to keep an open mind and try to experience the world in the normie way.

I used to like 80's music and didn't listen to current pop songs. Now that I switched, I look at my oldest brother, the autistic ogre-looking otaku, and I see what I would've been.

Also, house music.

Disgraceful waste of quads.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

welp

No need to say sorry, although I wasn't really hating-hating.

I'm watching Maroon 5's music video "Animals".
It's exaggerating what a stalker is like.

Fucking Polaroid photos? What decade do you live in? Have you not heard of smart phones? Aside from being modern, they also have the advantage of BEING DISCREET.
What are you, 3 years old? If you can't see her then she can't see you, is that it? She can see you, and you'll expose yourself by doing that. KEEP WALKING CASUALLY IN WHATEVER DIRECTION YOU WERE ALREADY IN, DUMB FUCK.
Not suspicious at all. :^)
Rooftops work better. Nobody walking in the street will be looking at the top of a building.
Do I need to go there?

Only right thing he did was actually trying to talk to her.

mang

Shit, man. I heard "I'm an Albatraoz" for the first time. Unbelievably funny and has a nice beat.

I also like "The Right Song" for the music and singing. (embedded)

Remember how I said I was with a company sponsoring me? Well, they're the ones issuing my ticket for me for the exchange program.

Every student going on the exchange program got it except for me. Later I got a Whatsapp message from one of them saying they sent it to him by mistake and then sent it to me.

I got excited, but then I noticed all the fuck ups.

Departure city is wrong, arrival airport is wrong, arrival date is wrong.
I saw all this and started questioning whether this ticket was mine or not, but it's actually mine because it has my name on it.

FUCK