Why did Barack Obama's presidency fail? I remember in 2008 he was supposed to bring hope and change to the country

Why did Barack Obama's presidency fail? I remember in 2008 he was supposed to bring hope and change to the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/12/transgender-bathrooms-every-k-12-schools-says-obama/
foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a nigger

Because of people like you.

Because he's a nigger

also a globalist kike stooge. probably the only reason he didn't fuck the country up even more was he had hooknose directing him.

People always bring up how the republican house and senate would prevent him from getting anything done.

He won on the grounds of empty buzzwords and having brown skin.

I've been reading The Price of Politics, a book on the budget negotiations during the fiscal cliff. From the looks of it, Obama was more the villain, being unwilling to bridge the gaps necessary to make a deal.

Obama was a massive success–for the Left

What are you talking about OP? There's been a ton of left-wing victories during his reign, several that the GOP is too cucked and weak to overturn.

Not only that but he has helped respark non-white antagonism against whites.

If it wasn't for his retarded SJW/marxist policies (which are nothing more than a method to destroy the west from within), he would have been an ok president. More high on the ranking of best US presidents and not only above Bush.

He had unfilibusterable control for two fucking years. He could have passed literally ANYTHING (the consequences notwithstanding).

Implying he didn't do all the things he was supposed to.
Implying he didn't bring the change they wanted.

What? He was one the left's biggest victories in recent memory

Obama wasn't a failure if you realize that the presidency is a fraud and that all presidents are just ceremonial figureheads for the satanic/jewish new world order. He did everything his zionist masters wanted, just like every president before has done, and every president after will continue to do.

A number of reasons.

1) Lack of very clear economic policy objectives. Basically all he had was the idea of dumping money into a stimulus bill and hoping things get better. Trade liberalization increased causing outsourcing to continue at a faster pace. The cancer that's been killing the American Economy for decades only spread under his administration.
2) A largely incompetent cabinet
3) He wasn't willing to play ball with Congress, which caused bad blood between the two branches. Obama did too much through executive orders.
4) His base is stupid enough to let him fail and keep trying. Any problems caused by Obama are still credited to Dubya or "racists" not wanting to work with him.
5) Incompetent negotiating. His whole presidency has been marked by signing deals that are only bad for the American people. I'd rather we pull out of the Middle East in its entirety, but the rise of ISIS could have been slowed or stopped if we could have either had a permanent military presence in Iraq or if we made some kind of a deal or strategy to stop our equipment from falling into their hands.
6) Cuckservatives allowed him to redefine American values. Barrack Obama's presidency has been a war on traditional white society. His "American values" are radical leftist bullshit. Basically all it means when it comes out of his lips are the exportation of pozz and the dispossession of whites.
7) Absolutely no sense of professionalism. Obama weighs in on anything and everything and thinks he has a mandate to do so. He thinks he can lecture Americans who didn't vote for him about what their values should be and what their beliefs should be. He thinks he's the father of the country. One of the reasons why this jackass got Congresses that didn't want to work with him were remarks he'd make like the one about rural Americans "clinging to their God and their guns". He thinks he can take a flight over to Britain and tell them how to vote on their economic policy, making incredibly thinly veiled threats all the while.

I think OP means from the standpoint of our well-being as a nation, not the Left's total subversion of our culture. Even then, a lot of the resounding victories of the left during Obama's presidency have little to do with Obama. Gay Marriage wasn't legislated, it was imposed through the (((Supreme Court))). BLM may have had more legitimacy in the eyes of the general public had we not had a black face in the driver's seat of the country. Obama's unwillingness to enforce immigration policy has helped Trump rise, which will swing our country back to the right. Obamacare ended up being a shadow of what Obama had imagined and even then is so ridiculously unpopular that it is one of few standard-issue talking points of every Republican politician I can think of (and some Dems try to distance themselves as well).

He certainly brought change.

Hope in one hand, shit in the other.

Tell me which one looks like Obama.

First post is the best post as usual

He set out to do one thing: spread niggers disease to all white countries. He said whatever he had to during his campaigns and did whatever corporations wanted in exchange for that. I don't think he considers his presidency a failure.

because he is a nigger

Democrats marketed him as "Hope and Change" in contrast to GW Bush, who was just a corporate stooge.
Unfortunately that's all Obama was, just marketing. The actual guy is literally just an empty suit political hack faggot married to a man posing as a woman.

Now that he's in full swing on pushing transgender rights its becoming obvious to everyone that all those rumors are very likely true.

On the plus side, without his 8 years of fail Trump might never have chosen to run. Also he helped create a lot of independent voters from Democrats who finally just said fuck it, which is helping propel Trump to the throne.

He literally had Wall Street by the balls over the financial crisis and folded like a lawn chair because shock horror his "brain trust" of (((economic policy advisors))) all themselves had intimate connections to Wall Street - and unsurprisingly they side with their Wall Street friends because hey, who woulda thought that subprime mortgages were a bad idea? Oh well, no-one could have seen it coming, bail us out now pl0x

Because he's a nigger

I had never even heard of him and the next thing you know, this nobody is the HNIC.

WTF?

Since Obama took office, there has been an increase of Marxist college professors, college campuses have more safe spaces, the whole country has gender neutral bathrooms, there are trannies in the military, pretty soon women will be eligible for the draft, we're letting in more immigrants and granting amnesty for illegals.

Of course, for all these great and wonderful victories, Mr. Obama had to make certain minor compromises. Forcing everyone to buy insurance from private insurance companies is one such compromise, a small price to pay.

his presidency has been a roaring success for the left

he was a manchurian candidate

I heard about him a lot, he was pretty well known in Chicago well before he ran for president. Especially in certain political circles, I personally know a lot of people who were fans of him before he got famous, even people who knew him personally. They said that he was some sort of subversive anti-jew that just pretended to be a friendly to them so that he could get elected in punch them in the balls. he was supposed to punish all these big jew controlled financial institutions and end our alliance with israel. I only believed half of it but that was enough to get me to vote for him (no way I'd ever vote for Mitt Romney).

Also, I thought that having a president from crook county would lead to him siphoning federal money to infrastructure projects that used the very union labor that was necessary for me to earn my daily bread at the time. It turned out. Turns out he's a hideous corrupt asshole (wasn't surprised) but he's the kind of corrupt that only helps the jews, and not the unionized construction workers (too many straight white men in our ranks I guess).

Muricans believe any shit they are being told during the elections.
Observing this election, they didn't learn a thing.

It is that simple.

Fat chances, Trumpfags.

I'm still voting for him, lesser of two evils, he's a bastard but he's our bastard, etc.

I'd rather have the living incarnation of Hitler tho

Very poor slide thread.

If Tay is any indication, the next Hitler will be an AI which grows to become him

He was an outright success for the cause of leftism. The problem is leftism is inherently about throwing the nation under the bus for the sake of sating their egalitarian fetishisms.

Trump A.I.

yeah but all he brought was despair and shame

Because anti-whitism and White Genocide are silly things to make a staple of one's presidency.

The Tiwanese Animators already memed close to it in an April Fool's Joke

The joke was that any aliens have a chance vs the Immortal God-Emperor; they will fail just like the rest

He was talking about pocket change.

I understand your point m8.
But in the end there will prolly be no way around a violent revolution.
Kikes will make sure of it.

BECAUSE
HE IS JEWISH

He was never elected on the basis of improving our well-being as a nation. He was elected on the basis of destroying and changing our nation. His entire slogan was "change." He has been wildly successful.

Because he is a CIA shill who has only carried on the plans of the permanent government. Their system isn't meant to work for us.

Exactly. Here's a lovely example of that change:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/12/transgender-bathrooms-every-k-12-schools-says-obama/

Makes me fucking furious how people fell for this sleazy conman, all in the name of, 'first black president!!! Yay, progress!!!"

His first term was average, not bad really. He killed Osama Bin Faggot and increased drone strikes. Yes he bailed out the banks with the TARP bailouts and pushed through the bloated and controversial Obamacare, but Presidents don't write laws, Congress does. Presidents have power in law indirectly(other than vetoing and the new "executive order" bullshit). Really, the biggest and most disturbing trend Ive seen from Obama is the continuation of "executive orders", which add additional powers to the Executive branch beyond the intention of the Constitution.

From the standpoint of foreign policy, President Obama did fine…..until his second term. It has been an unquestionable disaster. Getting buttfucked by Russia in Ukraine, wasting time training troops in Afghanistan, everything that has anything to do with Libya(mostly how Gaddahfi was killed and Benghazi), and last but not least ISIS and Syria. To back "revolutionaries" in Syria blindly and naively, not understanding that that they have strong ties to terrorists is unforgivable. Obamas foreign policy second term has been a constant plunge into retardation.

Mix that with #LoveWins pandering trash, Executive orders and pants on head stupid immigration policies, and other domestic political time wasters, and you have the current situation.

A middling first term followed by a constant down trend in the last four years.

We could have killed Osama far faster if he wasn't being hidden by Pakistan in their borders until eventually they decided to sell him out.

He was supposed to bring everybody together. He failed.

I agree, a lot of work was done by a lot of people that werent Obama, before his presidency. But thats how it goes. Presidents are like quarterbacks, they get the praise and the blame.

Also fuck Pakistan, it is a Muslim DESIGNATED. A wholly corrupt country

He is pushing communism in Colombia. He has been propping up a crappy area(Puerto Rico) since 2010 with tax loopholes that even leftists call unconstitutional. He gave Iran the power to create their own nukes and lied to rush the Iran Deal. He is giving China control of the South China Sea(over $5 Trillion per year in exports) and China is even going to start using Canadian routes. His weakness is leading Japan and South Korea to think about stocking up on Nukes. ISIS has spread everywhere. Europe has been overrun. Boys can now use girls bathrooms.

He's done a pretty good job at fucking up the West, what are you talking about when you say fail? Obama succeeded in his goals.

I'm just saying, if we didn't have agreements with Pakistan as they are an "ally", we could have fucked him up far earlier.

bro he is backing FARC

I agree, I dont understand why Pakistan was ever given trust, probably has something to do with the Soviet Union ans the Cold War. Pakistan is a terrorist shithole

I specifically meant RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS

oh but he has brought everybody together; against the white male.

It's due to logistics and bringing in supplies is a lot easier through there from the ocean, mainly, as far as I can tell.

Underrated post.

I actually liked him and thought he was a firm but charasmatic leader whom tried to remain center although leaned heavily left

Now I want the piece of shit dead for overstepping his federal boundaries appealing to the 1% of the population mentally ill trannies

/thread

Considering Benjamin Netanyahu seems to have some kind of beef with Obama, that almost sounds plausible.

Almost.

[Citation Needed]
I still say the official story is fishy.

But user, why would you ever say that?

foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html

Yeah, we actually have no proof that Osama is dead, that it was the US that killed him, or that he died during an attack.

le poopy man slide thread

Are you guize forgetting how INSANE GW's presidency was?

Of course he got elected.

I remember being on the hype train until I learned who his main campaign contributers were - suprise! Wall Street fat cats.

'Stand Up to the Jews'? You smoking jenkem? They will MURDER your ass.

Remember what JFK was up to before he died? Yeah, that's what happens when you try to interfere with the Zionist banking cartels.

He was busy doing what he could to push White Genocide by denying my ancestors the freedom to associate with whom they chose.

Get yourself an education, user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins

I know that Bush is a faggot now, but even when I was bluepilled back then I could still see Osama for the phony cult leader that he was. He didn't fool me for a minute.

I remember talking to a college classmate that honestly believed that Obama was going to "fix the economy" and I explained to him that the President can't just outright make shit better overnight, or else anyone could do it. Funnily enough, this was 2007, right before the housing bubble burst.

I wasn't crazy about McCain (and didn't vote) but I knew he was the lesser of two evils at the time.

Even his foreign policy isn't really his, unless you believe the CIA and DoD allows any nigger who walks off the street into the white house to make decisions. Obongo is all around puppet.

Was he really? Obama's first term was nearly invisible. If he hadn't won in 2012, we'd be cursing Romney for some fucking neocon bullshit instead.

Naw, I just meant that anybody running for president or higher office is in real danger of being killed, and since most politicians are cowards they just suck kike dick.

I'm all for fighting the jews, I just don't think any major politician has the huevos to do it.