California Support Thread

Many Californians have their vote-by-mail ballots now, and I just put my mark next to Trump's name.

I don't know how I'm going to face my family. They're likely to ask who I voted for, and I'm probably going to have to lie and say I wrote in Ben Davis in order not to completely disappoint them. Since Trump's landslide victory in Nebraska, I'm even wondering whether its even worth the trouble or if I should just mark "spoiled ballot" on this one and vote Carson or actually write in Ben Davis in the next one.

Are any other Commiefornians dealing with similar issues? Serious conditioning over here, I didn't even think it would still work.

Commiefornian in the same position here

be honest with them you massive assface, they're your fucking family
fucking commiefornians. you're all cancer, you're all cucks, not one of you will avoid the rope when the day comes

You fucking disgust me. Trump didn't win the last two states in landslides because his supporters got shy and decided he didn't need their votes.

Mail in a vote for Donald Trump and then off yourself.

At least there not Texans

Just tell them you voted Trump!
Be proud of your leader. If they challenge you, just tell the truth.

Vote for Trump pussies. Grow some fucking balls.

I'm going to say I voted for Rand Paul as a joke. Or write in Ron Paul to fuck with the ballot.

Of course I'll vote for Trump.

Jesus this thread hurts my heart, give me the strength to not call OP a faggot.

We have half a chance to restore old Calfornia and you want to be a lazy faggot and let the god emperor do all the work?

HE CAN'T
He needs you to fucking stand up to the cucks, cunts, and color.

If you don't we will lose this.

Man up OP. Socal reporting in, I really really hate this state.

Just be honest. Remember, you're not disppointing them, they're disappointing you.

also stop being a faggot

Luckily now I live in the central valley so the pro-Trump people will probably outweigh the anti-Trump people.

no faggot. my parents arent fucking commies. they grew up here and have seen the bullshit. we are all 'red pilled'.

I tell everyone i'm voting trump due to H1B visas. Many people vote for the "lesser of 2 evil". Or just say voting for him is a big fuck you to the establishment.

Also, it he's already won here practically.

WTF is the big deal.

Southern Commiefornian here.

I've been subtly redpilling my family and close friends since August.
Most of them were originally going to vote for Cruz or Bernie, but I've converted them all into Trump supporters.
Every single one of them has hated Shillary from the start.

Not california but no one in my family is a Trump supporter, but they're afraid to ask me any political questions because they know my powerlevel and that I may end up planting the seed of doubt.

Stop being a betanodder and vote for Trump. If your family asks, tell them you voted for someone else.

cucks will still outweigh

but they don't count votes by the pound

Stop being such a fucking pussy, OP.

I know you are from California, but fucking shit, man the fuck up and own your political beliefs, you fucking faggot.

Grow a pair faggot, this state isn't a giant San Fransisco.

commiefornian here
parents are real deal hippies.

absolutely disgusts me. But they are my folks so I want them safe so I am getting rifle kits for my family members and preparing them just in case.

I was at the Costa Mesa Trump Rally, and it was amazing.

California is not lost at all. If you don't vote Trump California will slowly but surely have more sanctuary cities and will turn into Mexico, including the corruption problems etc. We are the most powerful nation in the world , yet we can't enforce a border? That is due to corruption.

MAGA