STRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM

cytu.be/r/filmclub

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: SILENT RAGE

CHUCK NORRIS plays a small town sherriff who has to go up against an unstoppable killing machine whose only weakness is ROUNDHOUSE KICKS.
THIS IS AN HONEST TO GOODNESS ATTEMPT AT CHUCK NORRIS VS MICHAEL MYERS, i shit you not.

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

krebsonsecurity.com/2016/07/adobe-microsoft-patch-critical-security-bugs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S CHUCK NORRIS VS A TERMINATOR. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?

C'mon guys get on here! It's just starting! Don't miss this legendary battle between an invincible psychopath and Chuck Norris!

No.

Nobody cares

This thread sucks.

Sage

It's still here

Sage

…and right back to the top

Guys you just missed Chuck Norris take down an entire bar of criminals with his bare hands…

Yes they do.

krebsonsecurity.com/2016/07/adobe-microsoft-patch-critical-security-bugs/

13 Jul 16
Adobe, Microsoft Patch Critical Security Bugs

Adobe has pushed out a critical update to plug at least 52 security holes in its widely-used Flash Player browser plugin, and another update to patch holes in Adobe Reader. Separately, Microsoft released 11 security updates to fix vulnerabilities more than 40 flaws in Windows and related software.

brokenflash-aFirst off, if you have Adobe Flash Player installed and haven’t yet hobbled this insecure program so that it runs only when you want it to, you are playing with fire. It’s bad enough that hackers are constantly finding and exploiting zero-day flaws in Flash Player before Adobe even knows about the bugs.

Going on 3 years, no issues, nobody cares but you.

FRIDAY THE 13TH PT 2

samurai cop

Not switching the shit to HTML5 at this point is just weak.
Continuing to use that closed source shitware just makes the site look amatureish as fuck. But I guess that's the point. Also, "no issues" that you know of. Nowadays malware/botnet is stealthy. You won't know you're compromised.

Cry for me samefag… better yet pen a letter to livestream lol

now playing

PANDORUM

You are talking about exploits that can occur if you visit a malicious website. You think this is a malicious website and the guy unwittingly is hacking himself? Maybe you think livestream is a malicious website?

Do not bother answering, because you are dumb.

AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON

now playing

FEAST 2

now playing

HOT SHOTS

now playing

CREEPOZOIDS

now playing:

SOCIETY

The last big special effects blowout of the 80s. Part "They Live", part 80s teen coming of age movie, part acid trip, this movie ended up being largely unnoticed in the states due to a later release.

now playing

HOUSE (1986)

HELLRAISER 2

is best Hellraiser

ISLAND OF DEATH

Should be called ISLAND OF RAPE AND A LOT OF GROSS SEXUAL STUFF

now playing:

SLEEPAWAY CAMP 2

bitch

Now Playing - The Deadly Spawn

Flesh eating dick leeches mutate into Cerberus.

now playing 80s toxic waste potato creature feature THE BEING

now playing

I COME IN PEACE

Alien terminator drug dealers come from space to get drugs and blow shit up, but karate cop Dolph Lundgren is all like "no."

Bamp. Watch more moobies.

Now Playing - Alien vs Predator Requiem

now playing:
FREDDY VS. JASON

The two strongest long term slasher horror franchises collide

I tried to get on, but I keep getting this error message. I disabled ad block and my firewall, but it didn't do anything.

bumping for help

Enable Javascript you dumbass.

thanks. it was working before, so I don't know why it stopped recently.

PSYCHO

It's what is playing now.

now playing:

PANS LABYRINTH

Now Playing - Arena 1989

Rocky in space.

now playing

ALIEN PREDATOR

not "alien" franchise - not "predator" franchise, this mid 80s movie is also know as"alien predators", "fallen", and "mutant 2". There are no torrents of it, no gifs of it, no streams of it, no youtube of it. There's only one way to see it.

Lets watch Carpenter movies Like In The Mouth of Madness

I didn't get to finish Bubba Ho-Tep last night and it seemed like a cool movie. I hope it comes back on again.

the hell are you playing now filmclub?

now playing

THE FUNHOUSE

from the same director as Texas Chainsaw Massacre and poltergeist

i forgot to gif

undead underwater zombies in france + TITTAYS GALORE

ZOMBIE LAKE

Now up friday the 13th 8

whats that spanish stuff there filmclub?

Some shit movie, we get those alot.

Fun fact, we have no shit movies (except ARENA), just shit viewers.

now playing

THE TROLL HUNTER|

now playing

MEN BEHIND THE SUN

A fictionalization of true events, the Japanese use their Chinese prisoners as lab rats for grotesque and torturous experiments.

Passing by

playing

Critters 3

now playing

The Prophecy

where'd Prophesy go?

now playing

A nightmare on Elm Street 3

now playing:

YELLOWBRICKROAD

no meaningful gifs for this one

now playing

Rampage

now playing:

UHF

Weird Al Yankovic's cult masterpiece

RAMPAGE

now playing

Octaman

now plaiying

Tentacoli (Tentacles)

now playing

Tanya's Island

now playing

young galactic senator suck dick of her NOT father

FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 5

THE CRAZIES (2010)

You guys go to the trouble of advertisizing literally all day long and don't even talk in your own chat fucking weird decision nigga.

now playing

Monsturd

Lots of people in chat bump the thread, it's not just one person doing it.

now playing:
MONSTURD

You'll never guess what this is about.

now playing:

THE ROAD

Everything about this movie is bleak.

now playing:

CREEPSHOW

I don't hate you guys for advertisizing I even like your little niche stream thing, but have some consideration dude, its been a solid day of having to look at this stupid self serving thread now.

This is now a loli thread

Making this the best loli thread around.

I can't make your thread go away, but I can however ruin it for you.

Boasting in an ebic bread.

Nothing else to say, sayyyyyyyyyyyy it anyway.

SAYYYYYYYYYYYY IT ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Come on and ask away

This massive loli collection really does come in handy more often than you'd think.

If the threads gotten boring its because of the people who want you to come hang out on their stream.

I have 1,000s of loli image bro 1,000s of them.

All about fixing this thread.

now playing:

HIGH TENSION [UNRATED][DUBBED]

going to keep bombinng this thread a little

this is how we do it.

FUCK OFF ADTHREAD=
YFKC OFF ADTHREAD
=FUCK OFF ADHTRAD==
FUCK OFF ADTHREAD=
YFKC OFF ADTHREAD
=FUCK OFF ADHTRAD==
FUCK OFF ADTHREAD=