we should raid his dick off

DOX him and rape his daughter

also rape him in the butthole

I'm down with this

Already been done, and he doesn't care.

Well we could get him arrested.

I mean, after all, he did drool over a 15 year olds bare ass

i see your new here go back to reddit

You are so fucking retarded I can't even describe how stupid you look right now.

I am not new here, and what triggered you to even say that?

He's right you fucking idiot.

Eat a bag of dicks. If we want to hurt him we need to do something other than basic hacking.

Or, OP can try shitting up /baphomet/ until his 4chan ban expires.

I can't agree with you. I think Holla Forums needs more threads like this. Raids are very rare anymore. This was a fine idea on paper, but everyones already attacked the shit out of him so much that he literally doesn't care anymore.

I don't really think he ever cared. I think we just need to find a way to take the channel from him, stop him from being able to make channels, maybe get him arrested or something. I mean, he's more than technically a criminal and the only reason he hasn't been arrested is because he probably paid off the FBI to not arrest him.

We need to do more than just expose him and attack him. If anything,meh needs to be put in prison.

Not the guy you the guy you replied to btw

Expose what? From what I seen (I'm not a fan of him) he's pretty open about his shit. I don't hate him enough to want him to get arrested, especially enough for me to try to attack him.

Start rumors that he's accusing people of being pedophiles because he's actually molesting his daughter. The guy responds to almost everything so it should piss him off.

Raids are rare because traffic has declined and the only targets left are attention whores who insulted some kid's favorite attention whore. Keemstar being an especially bad target because his "image" has always been that of a troll.

Thank God that Jim banned the pedo threads before school let out.

Gee, I wonder why.

Literally half the shit he spouts about people are total lies. Watch GradeAUnderA's explanation of hel much of a faggot he is, it's pretty simple and self-explanatory.

this is close enough to raping him

Like what? I'll humor you.

Kek

I remember when we actually did shit like this for the lulz

No, you don't.

So? He's a troll mixing video games with Perez Hilton drama and you're eating the shit right up.

It's the same shit with Brittany Venti and every other gurl gamer. Trolls trolling trolls can be fun if you can recognize a troll. Most 14 year olds watching COD and creepypastas on Youtube can't.

that is the exact attitude that killed the raiding times. You sound like someone that can't enjoy anything.